All Comments on 'To Catch a Merchant Princess Ch. 05'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tigerlilleetigerlilleeover 15 years ago
thank you!

i look forward to your writings and am so glad this post is up! As a reader, I know I can be impatient on waiting, but the best part is getting to finally read what you have so eloquently written. It gives me much more appreciation for people as yourself to put the time and energy to do this and continue on with just the everyday demands of "life". I thank you for allowing me to escape my reality and lose myself in your fantasies!

rmanzrmanzover 15 years ago
another winner

I've always been a fan of your writings, and love the world that most of them take place in. This is another fantastic story, and I hope you continue to make many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!

You are one of only three writers that I read on here! I love your stories very much, and I have read every one of them! I think this series may very well be my favorite, which is hard to imagine after Danica and Sisters of the Mist! These characters are just so great! You are an awesome writer!! Can't wait for more! Seriously Can't wait! Thank you!

ShayanielShayanielover 15 years ago
Great!

Can't wait to read the (maybe not) last chapter of this story,

however then there remains quite a span to cover - or am I mistaken?

How Thakkor managed to make his Princess a Queen for example... lots of room to innovate on!

And, while I cannot pinpoint it, but give credit to your new stile of writing, there seems to be even more... 'flow' in your stories than before; so it sure ain't a bad thing!

Keep on going

Best

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good for a 4 chapter story,

glad you have let it run on. Thanks. -- UK CYNIC.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I love to re-read these.

As addicted as I am to the whole series; it still amazes me how you tap into my romantic side with this story. I did not know I had one. I'm normally worse than a 18 yr old boy with a free porn channel. Your ability to write people who are powerfull and skilled sexually without being self absorbed with their prowess is what made me fall for your work. My weakness to these two romantics and all their stories is always a little confusing. You are such a talented writer.

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago

Looking forward to the last chappy

And I'm hoping for a happy ending ^-^

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

4 chapters huh!

Not that I'm complaining. As always, a great story.

Loving it, although my sleep is suffering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous