To Catch a Merchant Princess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thakkor groaned around her nipple, and then released it. "Your hands are so soft — like velvet," he whispered.

Alicia tried to wrap her hand around him, but the angle made it impossible. Thakkor's muscles bunched as he levered up to his knees. He tugged down his trousers, and Alicia's eyes widened in fascination tinged with fear.

As he shifted to slide his pants down off his legs, Alicia sat up, her eyes locked on his cock. She wrapped her hand around it, her fingers barely touching around his girth.

"Gods, Alicia," he groaned as she stroked her hand on his shaft.

Fascinated by the texture and the throbbing, Alicia stroked a little faster, prompting another deep groan from him. A glistening drop, looking much like dew, welled up from the mushroom tip of his cock.

Her sex hot with need, Alicia felt as though she would suffocate if she didn't remove her panties. She reluctantly released Thakkor's cock and lay back, jerking down the damp cotton. The cool air kissed her nether lips, causing them to quiver.

Thakkor pulled her panties down from her knees, helping her to remove them. He then slipped his hand between her slightly parted thighs, covering her curl-trimmed sex in his hand.

Alicia shuddered from the touch, her thighs slipping farther apart as one of his fingers tickled her labia. She whimpered as first one, and then the other of his powerful hands nudged her knees apart and up, fully exposing her sex to his eyes.

A pair of short, convulsive breaths was all Alicia could manage as Thakkor put his palms down on the sheets and his head lowered into the V of her legs. Though she'd heard a few whispers about what she believed was about to happen, she was wholly unprepared for reality.

Alicia let out a sharp, high-pitched moan as Thakkor traced the tip of his tongue over her wet heat. The next stroke of his tongue parted her labia, causing her to gasp and her upper body to lurch from the intensity of the sensation.

Thakkor looked up into her eyes, his tongue wriggling over her folds. "You taste so sweet, Alicia," he said before lapping her again.

Alicia felt drunk, her head swimming from the feeling of his tongue seemingly touching every part of her at the same time. So different from her fingers, the slippery organ caused jolts of pleasure to shoot throughout her body. Her hips rocked up toward his mouth as she squeezed her breasts with her left hand. "Oh. D-don't stop," she pleaded as a hot coil of ecstasy built in her loins.

Thakkor gave in to his desire, sucking her folds between his lips and encompassing the sheathe protecting the center of her pleasure. Alicia yelped and trembled, squeezing her breast even harder while the fingers of her other hand fisted into the bedclothes.

Writhing from the ecstasy of Thakkor's oral ministrations, Alicia's breathing grew labored. Several times, she soared up toward her peak, only to have his beard tickle her and cool her fires just before she tumbled over the edge. His lips and tongue roved over her, hungry moans rumbling from his throat.

Lost in a fog of bliss, Alicia climbed toward her peak again. This time, just as she teetered in that perfect place of pleasure, Thakkor's tongue darted beneath her hood and wrapped around her clit. Alicia's thighs clamped down hard on the sides of his head as her orgasm exploded into being without warning.

Alicia screamed, her back arched off the mattress and the sheets tented in her tightly closed fists. Her scream choked off as a second, even more powerful wave of climactic energy wracked her body and stole her breath. She trembled, her face and breasts flushed with heat, her mouth wide open and her eyes tightly closed. Finally, just as blackness threatened to overcome her, Alicia found her breath again. She sucked in a great gasp of air and collapsed to the bed, her left leg twitching uncontrollably.

Thakkor's fingers touched her cheek, and Alicia forced her eyes open. "Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

The almost painful pleasure of her orgasm now fading, Alicia smiled and nodded her head. The motion set off an aftershock, causing Alicia to snap her legs together and cry out, but the sensation rapidly settled into a blissfully warm afterglow.

Alicia opened her eyes again to see Thakkor looking down at her, smiling and still caressing her cheek. "Oh, thank you," she managed to say, long pauses between each word. "I've never felt anything so wonderful."

"And I've never tasted anything so sweet."

Alicia chuckled, feeling oddly silly in her post-orgasmic state. She raised her arm up and pulled Thakkor to her lips. She could taste her bittersweet juices as he kissed her, the tip of his erection brushing against her abdomen.

Thakkor settled in next to her when she opened her arms to hold him. For long minutes, the couple simply dwelt in the closeness of each other. Then, a feminine squeal and a masculine grunt of release broke the silence of the night. Alicia and Thakkor shared a chuckle and nuzzled even closer together.

Gradually, the feeling of Thakkor's hard cock pressed against her body stoked Alicia's fires again. She felt the tingling of wetness flooding her sex, and her heart rate increased in anticipation. An aching void deep within Alicia begged for attention, the feeling growing stronger by the moment.

Thakkor must have sensed her ardor rising, because his hand moved between her legs to tease her folds. "Gods, Alicia — I want you."

The restrained passion in his voice pushed Alicia over the edge. "Make love to me, Thakkor."

Alicia's eyes locked on his manhood as he sat up and moved toward the foot of the bed. Again, the teeth of fear clamped down on her. She wondered if her spell would be enough to counter the pain of his thick cock penetrating her for the first time. After a moment or two of hesitation, Alicia parted her legs, the ache within her superceding her fear.

Thakkor walked forward on his knees, his cock twitching in anticipation. Alicia gasped as he pushed her knees out wider, and up toward her chest. The fingers of his left hand then curled around her thigh, while he pushed down on the flared tip of his cock with his right thumb.

Alicia panted, able to see his erection edging ever closer to her needy sex. She sucked in a quavering gasp when the purple helmet pressed against her folds. It felt even more massive than it looked as Thakkor rubbed it up and down the parting of her lips, teasing her and wetting his tip in her juices.

When she felt the pressure increase, Alicia tensed for the pain that she knew was to come. She nearly balked and asked him to stop, but need for him swelled within her. She needed to be closer to him, to be one with him, to feel him deep inside her.

Alicia yelped from the sharp stab of pain. His thick cock stretched her nether lips wide, pushed through the tight resistance of her entrance, and tore through her maidenhead. Tears filled her eyes and her lower lip quivered as she half-sobbed, half-gasped through the agony of her deflowering.

Thakkor paused with little more than his tip buried in her virginal embrace. He winced, his heart breaking to see her in pain, tears rolling down her cheeks. At the same time, his cock throbbed and twitched from her walls clamping down on him. He stroked her inner thighs, doing his best to offer comfort to the beautiful woman lying beneath him.

The magic stole away Alicia's pain after less than a second, though it felt as if an eternity to her. Some distant part of her mind wondered how a woman could possibly endure this without the aid of magic. As the searing agony evaporated, Alicia felt a new sensation — one far more pleasant. The feeling of fullness sent chills up and down her spine.

Alicia opened her eyes to see the concern in Thakkor's features. With the pain now gone, the void in Alicia's depths demanded attention. She dried the tears from her cheeks with her right hand and sensually breathed, "More."

Thakkor's expression softened as he saw the pain vanish from her beautiful blue eyes, and desire took its place. He took a deep breath and increased the pressure, another inch of his cock slipping into her warm, wet canal.

Alicia groaned as he slowly penetrated her, feeling as though it was already in her belly, though she could still feel the nagging need in her depths. She looked down over her breasts, watching his cock vanish inside her until the curly blonde hairs on her mound mingled with the darker ones at the base of his shaft. Alicia threw her head back and moaned, "Ohh, yes!"

"Ah — Alicia — so good," Thakkor groaned as her walls rhythmically clenched down on his cock. He withdrew back to the tip, feeling her nether lips kiss the rim of his helmet, and then pushed back into her depths again. "Oh yes."

Alicia gasped from the hot friction of his withdrawal, and then groaned as he stretched her walls to the limit again. She reached between her legs as he pulled free once more to circle her fingertip over her hood with feather-light pressure. "So full," she breathed.

Feeling her resistance lessen somewhat, Thakkor thrust a little faster. Her wide-eyed look of ecstasy encouraged him, and he let his knees slip a little farther apart on the next thrust to penetrate her from a lower angle.

"Ah! Mmm!" Alicia cried out, her finger moving a little faster over her clit as she admired the play of Thakkor's muscles.

Despite feeling the hot itch of an approaching climax far more quickly than he'd ever experienced it before, Thakkor felt no sense of urgency. He admired the beautiful woman beneath him, her breasts jiggling from his thrusts. Alicia's vocalizations of pleasure grew louder by the second, and the finger rubbing the center of her pleasure blurred between her legs.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Alicia squealed as the deep, steady, powerful thrusts of Thakkor's cock pushed her to the edge of ecstasy. The fingers of her free hand curled into the sheets, even as her ruddy-tinged juices spattered from the fast motion of the hand between her legs.

"Come for me, Alicia," Thakkor grunted, concerned that he couldn't hold back the explosion of his seed for much longer.

Alicia breathed in staccato bursts, her mouth wide open in a silent scream. Just as she thought that she would surely die from the intensity of her pleasure, she reached her peak. Alicia screamed long and loud as an orgasm such as nothing she'd ever imagined gripped her. Her toes curled tight, and her clit throbbed powerfully beneath the fingers pressed hard over it.

Thakkor grunted from the nearly impossible squeeze of Alicia's walls around him. "Yes," he hissed, and then gave in to his own needs, his cock slamming home with all the speed and power he could muster for a pair of strokes. On the next thrust of his hips, he let out a loud, growling scream and spurted his cream against the entrance of Alicia's womb.

The couple writhed, twitched, and cried out, Thakkor's pulsating manhood filling Alicia full. His strength flowed from him with his seed, and Thakkor fell forward onto his hands to hover over the still climaxing blonde below.

Another shockwave of ecstasy ripped through Alicia's body, causing her to snap her arms and legs around Thakkor's back, pulling him down to her. He lightly kissed her neck, his breathing labored.

"Oh, thank you," Alicia sighed, and then giggled when Thakkor gasped and jumped from her intimate muscles tightening around his cock, still buried deep inside her.

"Gods, Alicia," Thakkor groaned, rolling to his side.

Alicia maintained her grip, keeping him inside her as she let him settle into a more comfortable position. For long minutes, the couple simply looked into each other's eyes, smiling and shivering in the afterglow of their orgasms. Finally, Alicia snuggled her head up against his broad chest and said, "I love you."

"I love you, Alicia," he responded wearily while stroking her hair.

"Do you mean it?"

"Aye," Thakkor responded. "You're everything I've ever dreamed of — and more."

"As are you," Alicia agreed, her eyelids growing heavy. Not long afterward, she drifted off into a contented sleep.

†ΞΞΞ♥ΞΞΞ†

Alicia awakened with a quiet moan. A slight twinge of pain from her sundered virginity had awakened her, her spell having worn off as she slept. The next sensation she noticed was the cold, wet spot beneath her hip. The scent of sex wafted from beneath the blanket.

Alicia moved a little closer to the warm, handsome man beneath the covers with her. He draped his arm over her in his sleep, drawing another moan from her. Outside, Alicia could hear the people of the tribe already hard at work on the day's chores.

Thakkor slowly roused, and he hugged her even closer to him when he opened his eyes to see her smiling face. "Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

"Good morning, love," Alicia responded.

"You okay?"

Alicia nodded. "A little sore, but it was worth it."

Thakkor let out a chuckling groan of agreement.

His morning erection twitched against Alicia's leg, causing a mingled stab of pain and pleasure to rise up in her loins. Only the sounds of people moving about and talking just outside the tent kept Alicia from reaching down to touch him.

"I suppose we should get up," Thakkor said, also keenly aware of his hard flesh against her soft skin.

"I don't want to," Alicia protested with a pretty pout, snuggling up closer to him.

"Neither do I."

Alicia looked into Thakkor's eyes and asked, "Did you mean it?"

He knew exactly what she meant and answered, "Yes," punctuating it with a kiss on her forehead.

"Say it again?"

"I love you, Alicia."

Alicia sighed, the sound full of unmistakable contentment. "You are right — we should get up."

Thakkor stretched and threw back the covers. The subtle undercurrent of arousal Alicia had felt since awakening roared into a bonfire of desire when she saw his body in the full light of day. She laid a hand over his erection, drawing a quiet groan from him.

Alicia caressed his member, wanting him deep inside her again. Little stabs of pain accompanied the tingle of wetness flooding her sex, however. Something else she'd often heard other women whispering about intrigued her, prompting Alicia to lick her lips and peel back the sheets.

"You are so beautiful," Thakkor breathed as she rolled over and let one leg cross his. The curls on her mound tickled his tummy and her stiff nipples pressed against his chest as she kissed him.

When their lips parted, Alicia's drifted lower to kiss his chest. He moaned and ran his fingers through her hair, watching her kiss her way down his abdomen. Finally, she hovered over his cock.

Again, Alicia licked her lips, looking down at the twitching organ beneath her. She kissed the tip, which caused Thakkor to grunt and his hips to twitch up toward her mouth. Encouraged by that reaction, Alicia kissed him again, and then let her tongue slip out to swirl over the head of his cock.

Alicia kissed and licked his manhood, exhilarated by the sense of control and the way he responded to her touch. She let those cues guide her until she engulfed his tip between her lips.

Thakkor blew out a great breath, and an odd, arousing flavor filled Alicia's mouth. The taste of his pre-cum spurred her on, and she took more of him into her mouth.

"Gods, Alicia — that feels so good."

She moaned around him and sucked her way back up to the tip. He twitched and groaned, his eyes closing as he instinctively tugged her back down on his organ.

After a few strokes, Alicia figured out how to keep her teeth from scraping him, and took him a little deeper. Though she took only a little more than a quarter of his thick shaft into her mouth, he appeared to be in perfect ecstasy.

Alicia sucked a little faster, receiving another drop of pre-cum as a reward. Thakkor's breathing quickly turned heavy, and his eyes snapped open. His expression spoke of surprise as he groaned, "Oh, Alicia."

Though her lips and jaw soon ached, Alicia refused to stop. She wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft when an involuntary twitch pushed him dangerously close to her throat, but paused for only the fraction of a second required by her instinctive cough.

"So good. Almost there," Thakkor revealed in tight, clipped grunts.

The pleasure in his voice and expression spurred Alicia to even greater efforts, her hair bouncing from the speed of her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. Despite his warning and the series of short, hissing growls that preceded it, Alicia was wholly unprepared for his climax.

She could feel the vein in his shaft pulsing against her lip and tongue as thick spurts of semen filled her mouth. For just a moment, she panicked. With only two options available to her, Alicia swallowed.

At first, she found the taste off-putting, and the texture even more so, but as his cream settled in her belly, warmth flooded through Alicia's body. The knowledge that she'd given him such pleasure overwhelmed her initial reaction, and she softly suckled him, drinking up every drop of his seed as he twitched beneath her.

Thakkor pushed on her cheek when he could take no more. She released him with a final, soft slurp and looked up into his half-closed eyes.

"Never..." Thakkor paused to gasp, his glistening cock rising up from his body and swelling. "Come that fast before," he finished.

"You liked it?" Alicia asked, feeling positively naughty and almost as satisfied as her man.

"Incredible," he replied.

Both jumped when a voice called from outside. "We break our fast, if you will join us."

Alicia's face turned bright red as she remembered that people were awake and going about the day's business only a few feet away. Recognizing her embarrassment, Thakkor leaned over the edge of the bed to pick up her panties and dress. She accepted them with a shy smile and stood to dress as Thakkor located his own clothing.

Once they were both dressed, Thakkor wrapped his arms around Alicia and kissed her. He then took her hand and led her out of the tent.

The corners of Alicia's mouth twitched upward into a smile as she beheld Redbear, wearing the same hints of wonder mixed with surprise on his face that adorned Thakkor's. She wondered if she bore the demure expression of satisfaction that decorated the face of Redbear's wife. Thakkor helped Alicia to sit where the tribe ate the morning meal, and then sat down next to her.

As everyone finished eating, Redbear signaled to a younger member of the tribe who appeared to be around twelve. He nodded and stood, as did an older man. A minute or so later, the two emerged from a tipi bearing several items, including a bow and quiver.

"I would gift you with these in thanks for coming to our aid," Redbear declared, taking the bow and quiver from the younger man and handing it to Thakkor.

"Haven't had much practice with a bow, but I'll wager that this one can split hairs without much help. Thank you, Redbear," Thakkor said with a nod of his head, and then examined the bow.

"We have prepared food, water, tinder, and other things that will aid you in your journey across the plains to your homeland."

The sound of a horse snorting caused both Thakkor and Alicia to turn. A young boy led two horses adorned with blankets across their backs and buffalo hide saddlebags. "These are even-tempered and strong. They will bear you well to your home," Redbear explained.

"Can you ride?" Thakkor asked Alicia.

"I have not done so often, but I know how. I've never tried without a saddle, though." She turned to Redbear and said, "Thank you. They're beautiful."

Redbear smiled and then accepted two beaded talismans from his wife. "These will mark you as a friend of the people. If you need aid, it will be given. Always are you welcome to share my fire."