To Catch a Merchant Princess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thakkor and Alicia took the talismans, slipping them around their necks. "That goes both ways," Thakkor said, holding out his hand to the red-skinned warrior.

"You are welcome for as long as you wish to stay," Redbear finished as he clasped Thakkor's hand.

Eager to begin her new life with Thakkor, Alicia knew that she had to make peace with her old life, first. She turned to Thakkor and said, "As much as I dread to do so, I must speak with my Father."

"I'll be right there with you."

Redbear smiled and said, "May the spirits guide you and protect you. It is my wish that they will bring us together again in friendship."

"Same here, Redbear." Thakkor then put his arm around Alicia and asked, "Ready to ride for home?"

Alicia agreed with an enthusiastic nod and a smile. Shortly thereafter, she and Thakkor rode out to the northwest, a little unsteady on the saddleless horses, but gaining in confidence by the moment.

†ΞΞΞ♥ΞΞΞ†

Hope you've enjoyed this fifth chapter. Please take a moment to vote/comment, as that's the motivation that keeps me writing despite the trials life throws at me. I'm working on what should ( seriously! ) be the last chapter.