To Commute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, baby. Come for me again. Only for me.”

“Yes,” Buffy panted, “only for you…”

He placed his hand to where they were joined and stroked and pinched her clit. They thrust into one another at burning speed. Panting profusely as sweat pours off them both. Buffy grabs Angel and turns them over. Riding him, and moaning his name as her hand are placed firmly on his chest. Angel places his hands on her waist, slamming her down on his cock.

Angel loves being on top. He loves overpowering her. After all, it is the only time he actually could. She could easily kick his ass in a fight, and certainly would never let anyone else take control. Only him. But watching her pleasure herself on his body was priceless. He also knew he had a beautiful view of her this way. “Are you going to cum for me baby?”

“Yes,” she said riding him hard, lowering herself to kiss him hard. Tongues dueling as he flipped them back over, penetrating her with such force and strength. He left her mouth to entrap a nipple between his teeth, still pinching her clit, she screamed, “Angel…I’m almost….there…”

“Do it baby. Come for me,” he said between thrusts, “say my name Buffy,” he was close now too. He was always on the verge around her. But when he’d cum this time, it had to be with her, as he kept inching her along to her crisis.

“Angel…fuck me….harder….Angel”

“Yessss!” Angel pinched sharply on her clit as she neared orgasm, morphing into his vampiric visage, as he bit into her breast, they both came in a thundering motion. Pushing themselves closer together as they clutched one another tight. As they started to calm, Angel licked the tiny puncture wounds on her breast tenderly. He rolled them over so that she lay on top.

“Hmm, that was nice,” Buffy said as she placed a kiss on his chest.

“To put it mildly.”

“Ok. It was fucking amazing,” she said looking up to him with a big smile, “but then, it’s always fucking amazing.”

Angel smiled, “Ah, flattery will get you everywhere,” he stretched slightly, “we should get going, I mean,” he looked down at her, “if you still feel like getting out of Sunnydale?”

“Absolutely. A few days without demons and slaying duties. And Giles and Mom on my back. Wouldn’t miss that. And of course,” she said with a sly grin, “ I have a few things up my sleeve for us anyway,” realizing she was naked and wasn’t wearing anything that had sleeves, she added, “I mean, in my bag.”

“Good. I have a few things in my bag too.”

“Hmm. Can’t wait,” Buffy said with sleepy eyes.

“Neither can I.”

THE END…..for now

12