To Cum on an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same Asian monster that was fucking her so filthily in every hole and bathing her body in his sweat as he looked so lost in his worshipful taking of her body as his fuck-toy he was obviously playing way too rough with.

He called her his White slut and whore, and cunt, and bitch, and she strangely found herself turned on even hotter and she willingly, even lovingly, answered "Yes!" in a feverish scream to each insult and racially-charged taunt he called her as his Asian cock pounded into her submissive White pussy.

He was in absolute heaven, defiling her genetically perfect White body to his perverse satisfaction and gratifications. Her sweet supple ass felt so fucking tight. Watching his Asian cock raping her White body and her giving her body so willingly and wanting him to do it to her, it turned him on and got his cock perpetually hard and pistoning her holes more determined to make her scream harder, scream louder, to scream bloody SCREAM. He wanted to feel her soul and spirit shake throughout her body as he made this White woman scream, feeling her shake as he had made her legs and pussy quiver by his pillaging cock plowing her to reap his pleasure from her body that gave him such joy to fuck the holy hell out of. Making the White goddess, this White woman before him into his panting whore after experiencing and taking and submitting to his Mongol cock was the ultimate turn-on that excited and aroused him beyond all explanation. It went beyond reason to the purely animalistic and primal... it went back to ancient history to what was already done in DNA. The Mongol horde, the Golden Horde of Genghis Khan already forever changed the European bloodline for eternity. The Asian men's cum was already implanted into the White women's DNA and genetic code for all time, and no matter the attempts made to separate White women from Asian cock, the deep-rooted genetics never fail to bring about the eternal union once again. History repeats itself. The Oriental's cock invaded her White pussy over and over, and over again throughout the long night.

Hwang finally raped her White pussy long enough when he could no longer hold back his leaking precum and he slipped out of her fucked-raw cum-bleeding pussy, and force-fed his musky Korean meat past the White whore's lips and into her warm inviting mouth. So much cum had been churning inside his swollen burning balls and his cock got so hard at the thought of shooting all that cum inside the angel's White body.

Hwang's entire body tensed, his muscles and veins popping out so wild, and he shouted out an animalistic "SHIIIIBAAAAALLLLL!" as he let his Asian dick piss out what felt like gallons worth of hot milky Korean cum inside the White slut's mouth. The force of how much cum the Asian was flooding into her throat gagged Melissa and the Korean's milky sperm quickly overflowed out of the White whore's throat and ran out of her mouth and dripped down her wet chin.

The orgasm Hwang felt throughout his body electrified him so intensely in one of the most painfully pleasurable orgasms Hwang had felt in his life as he continued shooting more of his cum into the angel's beautifully warm mouth, making it grow hot holding mouthfuls of his hot sperm-milk.

Hwang held the married White slut's head and fucked her mouth and throat, forcing his meat into her mouth, over her tongue, bulging out her cheekwalls, and he ordered her:

"Swallow it."

She gagged, choked. He choked her with his hands, her hair sweaty and drenched, in a thick wet clump around his fingers.

"Swallow it all," he commanded her. "Please!" he begged as he forced the White angelic goddess slut whore bitch to drink his Asian cum and eat his spermsicles that glazed her gorgeous Aryan face.

"Eat all of my cum," Hwang panted in awe as he wiped globs of sperm that collected on her face and then fed it into her mouth to be scooped up by her greedy tongue like a spoon. "Swallow it all," he ordered her and she lovingly obeyed like a good little obedient slut-whore for her master.

"You're the most beautiful goddess I've ever seen," Hwang told Melissa, looking at her beauty in awe and being suddenly so intimidated and humbled by her love. He stroked her lovely head as his cock and balls savored her mouth and tongue, while his hands savored the feel of running themselves down her long shiny angelic hair so feminine and majestically powerful in its femininity. Hwang played with her hair, feeling its texture, running his hands through it, balling it in his fists, pulling her hair as she sucked his Asian dick so lovingly bordering on worship. Hwang threw his head back as she made him cum again by how amazing her dick-sucking felt, her mouth so holy as it slurped every ounce of cum out of his dick, drinking it with reverence like it was holy water for her sensual thirst. Hwang moaned loud, deep, and long, savoring the pleasure of the orgasm her mouth was entranced in giving him. Hwang's fists gripped fistfuls of her hair so tight as his body strained and tensed from the orgasmic waves she caused within him, shooting up and down his spine and sending all the blood rushing to burn into cum in his balls to shoot more out of his cockhead and into her angelic mouth. Hwang felt like the orgasms she squeezed out of him were sending him into an out of body experience, as though his spirit left his physical body, and if it did, he hoped it was to unite forever with this White female angel goddess in the divine realm of the hereafter or beyond.

Hwang continued stroking her brunette head, shaking gently from how good cumming inside her felt, as he caught his breath and his senses returned, calming down. He saw god when she made him cum, and what he saw was a not a male god, but a woman— a goddess most angelic.

He left his cock inside her mouth while looking silently at her beautiful face and body, feeling such joy to be alive and to be with her after fucking her, and watching her worshipfully lick his cum and slurping loudly on his spent, yet still-twitching and sperm-leaking cock. She sucked his Korean cock until it softened and shrank from having every drop and droplet of his Asian sperm delicately and thoroughly sucked out by the White goddess with the angelic face, dark hair, and glowing round emerald green eyes.

When Hwang's senses came to, he opened his eyes like out of a trance, and noticed that the sunlight had turned to night. So much for it being a quickie during their lunch break. Well, they might as well spend the whole night and get their money's worth for the full price of the room.

He looked down at the beautiful White angel sharing the sex-stained bed with him tonight. His Korean dick shot rock hard again as he looked upon her, and he knew as fact what he always felt before to be true, that an Asian man could never grow tired of fucking a White woman's heavenly sexy body.

"Would you let me worship you again as my whore?" Hwang respectfully implored his angel laying beneath him.

Melissa shrugged innocently and smirked with a dark gleam in her green eyes.

"If I don't give you my permission, what will you do instead?" she asked devilishly. Almost screaming out her preferred answer to her Asian conqueror through the look in her eyes, those wild-fire sexpot green eyes.

Hwang read her eyes and message and fantasy and desire. He smiled and nodded. He answered:

"I'm going to have to rape you, my angel." Then he quicky added, just in case: "With your permission, of course...!"

He got back on top of her and began to pin her willing arms down...

"This, is how the Mongols conquered the West..."

This—, the Korean thought, —is what it feels like to rape a valkyrie... to cum on an angel... to fuck a goddess... to make love to a beautiful White woman.

This—, the Korean determined, bending down his head and kissing her body near her heart before his cock entered her sweet pussy again like a sword returned to its rightful sheath, perfectly fit for each other, —is how to show the Woman how much she deserves to be so thoroughly, lovingly worshipped.

12