All Comments on 'To Each Their Clone Pt. 01'

by lesbiaN7ncest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a Messy Effect...

Keep your chapters coming. Redhead Jane needs her raven haired goddesses to pleasure her silly, but don't we all. ME3 in my mind was a cock up from start to finish, it can only be Reaper brainwashing. Blow up a mass effect relay and the star system goes with it. Sol system has TWO, one at the jump point and one on the Citadel. BOOOOMMMM! Earth is no more, no hollow victory, no god child...rant over, back to a happy ending for Shep, Liara and Shiala..or Shep, Miri, Ori and Liara?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any Plans for Dragon Age Stories?

I appreciate anything form ME or DA story lines, so you'd get a 5 * rating from me on that alone. Do you plan on writing any on DA? I read some fan fiction with a steamy Solas scene recently and it was suprisingly incredible. It made me start DAI after almost finishing my 1st run just to see the reason people were crazy over him. I'd love a story with Nathaniel Howe, his sister, and a female Hawke or even a female Warden. I'd settle for one with a mage Hawke and a dominant Cullen.

lesbiaN7ncestlesbiaN7ncestabout 9 years agoAuthor
Probably won't do DA

I only really liked the first game, so probably not. Then again, I also wasn't a big fan of ME3, yet I still write stories involving those events. Who knows? No plans for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is incredible

Any story that changes the mass effect ending automatically gets a 5* from me.

I mean after everything you do in all 3 mass effect and it all ends with Shepard dying, even thought it says on the cover, and I quote, every decision effect you, Bullshit.

Anyway getting back on topic, could you possible write one involving Samara and her daughter, or daughters if you want to involve morinth, I think there is a lot of potential there. I mean how emotional would it be to see Samara and morinth pach things up, plus they are hothothothothothot.........hot..hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous