To Each Their Clone Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard pulled Oriana to her to commence another passionate kiss. Jane ran her hands over Oriana's bare back as the younger Lawson reciprocated, groping at a breast here and squeezing an ass cheek there. As it went on, Oriana got more into things too, and was soon rubbing herself on Shepard's firm thigh whenever she could. This too was part of Jane's plan, and while it may have seemed to deviate from a beginning that was already looking very hopeful, Jane knew she had to do this just right or it wouldn't work. For starters, Miranda was already getting suspicious, so playing things too strongly too fast would only end in disaster. Secondly, the trick wasn't to try and get the sisters in on this directly, but to get them to encourage each other into it.

Jane knew that if she took the direct approach, she'd be tossed aside and end up with neither of them, accused of all kinds of perverted things that were, to be honest, quite true. She needed a more hands-off approach where she pushed the sisters towards each other, and without them really even realizing that they were doing it until it was too late. She couldn't get Miranda to agree to become intimate with Oriana, nor could she get Oriana to agree to become intimate with Miranda. What she could do, if she played it just right, is have both of them agree to become intimate with each other. And all she needed to do was set them up to do so with the right prompts at the right moments. And a key part of this plan was getting them both worked up.

It was working on Miranda again too, who was getting lost in the exhibition going on before her, especially now that they were closer than before. Her stomach churned as she knew it was wrong for her eyes to drift towards her sister's smooth, exposed body just as much as Shepard's. But somehow, she couldn't help it. She tried to tell herself that it was normal, and that Oriana was a beautiful woman, and it was more the fact that her lover was making out with a beautiful woman that was getting her so hot under the collar, not because it was Oriana specifically. The fact that it was her sister had nothing to do with it. Any attractive woman doing this with Shepard would have had her feeling this way. At least, that's what she was telling herself.

After a few more minutes of this, Shepard's mouth slurped away from Oriana's, a trail of saliva joining their tongues for a moment before it snapped. Jane ran her tongue down Oriana's throat until she again captured one of the younger Lawson sister's nipples between her lips. Sucking for a while, she moved to the other one and began flicking it with her tongue. When she felt Oriana was sufficiently caught up in what she was doing, Shepard laughed and spoke.

"I can't believe Miranda let me have you like this," Shepard told Oriana. "She must love you very much."

"Uh-huh," Oriana said between gasps as Shepard resumed tending to her breasts, only half paying attention.

"And you love her too, don't you?" Shepard asked next. Oriana nodded.

"Uh-huh," she said, then bit her lip as Shepard pulled at the nipple between her teeth.

"You should tell her that," Shepard said lustfully. "To show your appreciation to her as well."

Shepard switched nipples again and then used her fingers to continue work on the first one. Oriana groaned and threw her head back a little, then looked to Miranda. She seemed to hesitate for a moment, and Miranda just stared back. The observing older Lawson's left hand had crept back between her legs, and while she didn't remove it as her sister stared at her like she had last time, she did stop stroking her fingers and her tongue seemed to catch in the back of her throat. Shepard decided to try to give Oriana just a little push, simply by pressing one finger softly against Oriana's panty-covered slit.

"I love you, Randa," Oriana said in a long exhale, eyes hazy and breath heavy.

Miranda instinctively pressed her fingers back down into her own thinly covered folds, and she let out a groan.

"I love you too, Ori," she said, the sight of her sister so turned on getting to her.

For a few seconds the sisters remained locked in each other's heated gaze, then almost simultaneously they snapped out of it and came to partially realize what was going on. They looked away from each other, already reddened cheeks now like tomatoes as shame swept across them. Miranda's hand moved away from her crotch like it had pricked her finger, while Oriana looked down at Shepard, clearly embarrassed by the moment she'd just had with her sister that was clearly more than just sisterly. Shepard just smiled wickedly, and tried to move to the next step before either of them could call her on anything and back out.

Jane dropped to her knees, her tongue sliding down Oriana's stomach as she did. The redhead hooked her fingers under Oriana's panties at her hips, and she gently tugged, looking back up to Oriana with hunger.

"I think it's finally time to remove these and reveal that I've been waiting for since before we even started," Shepard declared.

Oriana seemed to forget the awkwardness of what had just transpired between her and Miranda as Shepard increased the pull on her final article of clothing, and she gently parted her thighs to make it easier for Jane. When they were off, Shepard admired the view before her for a moment, then reached up with one hand and began slowly running one pointed finger around it in random patterns, never touching it, but always coming so close. She could tell the suspense was killing Oriana from the tiny gasps and look on her face. Not far away, Miranda was a wide-eyed statue.

"So beautiful, so precious," Shepard said. "So ready for a tongue or finger or almost anything to penetrate it."

"Oh God!" Oriana said, and then she begged. "Please!"

"Please what?" Shepard asked. "What is it you want?"

"I want you to... to taste me. I want your tongue inside me."

"You want me to eat you out?" Jane asked.

Oriana nodded furiously. She bit her bottom lip and looked down desperately at Shepard.

"Say it," Jane commanded.

"I... I want you to eat me out."

"Tell me again," Jane said teasingly.

" I want you to eat me out," Oriana said louder.

"Tell your sister what you want," Jane suggested next.

Oriana turned towards Miranda, tears brimming in her eyes as she did, but she did not hesitate to speak. "I want you to eat me out."

Miranda's heart was thudding in her chest as Oriana said that straight to her and a small laugh was heard from Shepard.

"Now that you mention it, that's an interesting idea," Shepard said wickedly.

Two sets of blue eyes darted to Shepard, the smile playing on her lips more devious than any smile prior to it that morning. Jane slowly stood up, running a hand up Oriana's thigh and then having it continue its journey past her stomach and between her breasts until she cupped the young girl's chin. Jane leaned in close and Oriana could feel the Spectre's every word against her lips.

"What do you think, Oriana?" Shepard said seductively. "Wouldn't that be special? Wouldn't that be forbidden and fun?" She paused. "Wouldn't it be... fair?"

Oriana didn't say anything as Shepard moved around behind her. She felt Shepard turn her to face Miranda, followed by the sensation of Jane's breasts pressing firmly into her back. Jane encouraged her to take one step forward towards her watching sister, and Oriana felt both of Jane's arms snake around under her arms and fold across her stomach. Finally propping her chin on one of Oriana's shoulders, Shepard looked to Miranda next.

"Wouldn't it be fair, Miranda?" Shepard repeated the final question to the older Lawson. "I mean, you got to be eaten out by Oriana last night. I think it's only fair that you be the one that returns the favor today. After all, isn't this about making it up to her after what happened?"

Miranda looked to Oriana whose face was a mix of emotions she couldn't yet ascertain. She looked back to Shepard, and her head began to slowly shake, but it seemed to hesitate in doing so.

"N-n-no, Shepard," Miranda said shakily. "I can't d-d-do that to my sister. It's... it's wrong."

"Is it?" Shepard asked. "You both love each other, don't you? You both find each other attractive?"

Neither Lawson answered, looking to each other for a moment and reddening in the face a little before they both looked away with discomfort. They couldn't deny these things, but to admit to them was to fall into Shepard's trap. But then why could they not just push Shepard away either? Both questioned this for a moment, and didn't know the answer. Or at least didn't want to admit that the answer could be what it shouldn't be.

"Be realistic, Miranda," Shepard said, as she started to echo something Miranda said to her earlier. "You'd just looooove to have your sister."

Movement from Shepard's arms drew Miranda's attention and she saw Shepard's hands roam across Oriana's naked form.

"You'd love to pull her naked body to yours," Shepard said enticingly, and her hands moved up to stroke Oriana's delicate neck. "To kiss her soft throat." Shepard's hands stroked down across Oriana's nipples before she cupped the orbs they adorned. "Rub her firm, perky breasts." Shepard finally caused Oriana to gasp out as one of the hands traveled lower and she spread the pink folds between her legs. "Taste her sweet pussy," Shepard added, her voice as suggestive as she could make it.

Miranda's eyes fell upon Oriana's now opened sex, which glistened and trickled with liquid desire. It wanted attention more than anything else in that room, and as Miranda inhaled she could smell just how potent that want was. Her throat felt dry, her chest thudded against her chest, and her stomach churned with conflicting emotions. This was all so wrong. She shouldn't even be thinking about considering this, let alone actually being conflicted about it like this. She couldn't do this to her sister. She couldn't violate her like this.

"Can't you see she wants it, Miri?" Shepard's voice said, almost hypnotic in the haze surrounding and permeating Miranda's head right now. "Can't you see she wants you to give her what she wants?"

Miranda squeezed her eyes tight, tears running out and down her cheeks. She tried to fight the feelings that churned in her heart and gut. She could do it if she looked up at her sister and saw Oriana telling her to not do that to her. Looking to Oriana and seeing her sweet sister reject her would give her the will to fight this. To fight what she knew to be wrong, but that for some reason was so strong and enticing that it messed with her mind and told her otherwise.

Miranda opened her eyes, and let them wander up Oriana's body to her face. She gasped at the sight of her sister there. Oriana was captivating and beautiful. She seemed to almost glow, every inch of her showing the refinement that Miranda herself strived to attain. Flawless, sensual and glorious in every way, Oriana was nothing short of perfection.

"Isn't she beautiful, Miri?" Shepard said. "Isn't she divine?"

As Miranda stared up into her sister's face, expecting and half-praying to see revulsion or disdain, she instead saw something else as she looked into her sister's eyes. In them was a mix of emotions and feelings, and Miranda could read them all. She could see Oriana's fear and doubt. She could see confusion and uncertainty. She could see that Oriana knew this was wrong. But beyond all that, she could see the emotions that were the strongest and deepest.

Desire and want dominated the others as a smoldering fire, and Miranda could tell that despite all these other feelings being present, deep down Oriana felt these the most. Deep down she wanted this, and these emotions were withstanding the others from overcoming them. Oriana was nervous about the idea of this traveling down the forbidden road ahead, but she also wanted it at the same time. From a certain point of view it may seem they had already gone further than this last night, but there was a big difference in an accidental misstep like that and a deliberate leap. If Miranda chose to take that next step, there was no going back. She had to be sure, for Oriana's sake. She was still a mess as far as her own thoughts were, but she had to know what Oriana wanted.

Miranda reached up slowly, placing her hands upon Oriana's hips. She looked down at her sister's wet, desirous sex then back up to her face. Biting her lip and taking a deep breath, Miranda spoke to her sister, softly, slowly and clearly.

"All you have to do is say 'no' and I won't," Miranda stated.

Oriana didn't say a word, and eternity seemed to pass between then. Miranda studied her sisters eyes, but they didn't change. The same fear was there, but so was the same desire. She didn't nod, she didn't shake her head. She just looked down at Miranda, watching and waiting. Miranda looked back down at the open folds before her, still spread by Shepard's fingers, then she let out a nervous exhalation and slid slowly off the chair. Down on her knees, Miranda moved closer, and her sister's scent doubled in intensity. She slowly looked back up to Oriana's face and gave her what she hoped was a loving smile.

"All you have to do is say 'stop' and I will," Miranda told her.

Again Oriana said nothing, but the desire burned more dominant and the fear began to fade. She bit her bottom lip and gave Miranda a nod so subtle it was barely there. That's all Miranda needed. She looked back down, stared into the pink wetness before her and took a deep breath. Then, opening her mouth slowly and extending her tongue, she leaned in.

As soon as her sister's warm, moist mouth muscle touched her delicate lower lips, Oriana threw her head back with a moan that seemed to echo throughout the entire room. Jane had luckily shifted her head to rest her chin on the younger Lawson's left shoulder just before hand, otherwise she could have been easily head-butted right in the face. Shepard smirked for a brief moment at the irony of getting through the entire Reaper war without breaking her nose and being only a few seconds away from getting one from such a tame act by comparison. Though she soon wondered how tame it really was as her attention dropped downwards to watch Miranda's face between Oriana's legs. It seemed now that her heart was racing now more than it had been during most of the Reaper war.

Miranda slipped her tongue in even further and slower on her second upwards swipe through her sister's slit, eliciting yet another moan from Oriana. As the younger Lawson sister bit into her lower lip and closed her eyes, she leaned back into Shepard, and Jane found herself having to support Oriana. Jane wrapped her arms around Oriana's waist and softly squeezed at the same time as Miranda placed her own upon Oriana's hips and repositioned herself slightly to get more comfortable. Miranda tried not to look up as she went for the third lick, tears starting to run down her cheeks as she contemplated what she was doing. She both cursed and savored the taste of her sister, and her emotions twisted when she heard Oriana moan again at her touch. Hearing noises of such carnal pleasure from Oriana and knowing she was the one causing them made her feel ashamed, but each moan also made her feel more aroused, and that in turn also caused her to feel another wave of shame. Her own conscience argued with itself, half of it telling her she was defiling both of them for engaging in such an incestuous act, while the other half almost seductively whispered to notice how much Oriana enjoyed it and thus wanted it. These were moans and sighs of pleasure, not discomfort. And all Oriana had to do was tell her to stop or push her away and it would end there, and her sister knew this.

So Miranda kept working away, her own inner turmoil causing her to stay the course. Shepard nibbled at Oriana's earlobe as the short-haired brunette began to pant more and more. Jane began kneading Oriana's breasts in her palms, twisting her nipples now and then and letting out small giggles between small whispered encouragements such as "good girl" and "let yourself go" along with "you're so beautiful." Oriana had spent the entire time since Miranda's tongue had touched her pussy with her head leaned back and her eyes half-closed, opening both them and her mouth for a few seconds every time her sister's probing tongue re-entered her or ventured deeper than normal to hit particularly sensitive spots. She finally decided to open her eyes fully and direct her gaze downwards. Despite the fact that she was well aware of what was going on, seeing Miranda doing what she was doing was still enough for Oriana to gasp again loudly, her eyes flaring wide for a moment. She shook her head slightly before words finally came.

"Oh, Randa!" she said, followed by a gasp and a swallow. "I c-c-can't believe you're..." She let out another deep moan. "I can't believe we're both..."

Oriana groaned again, low and long, as Miranda's tongue forked in again. A small smile came to the edges of her lips. "Oh, Randa! It feels so..." An aroused grunt. "So goooooooood!"

A high-pitched squeal that morphed into a long moan followed, and Oriana threw her head back again. Shepard kissed her cheek and let out a small, almost sinister chuckle. "I should have warned you that your sister is dynamite with her tongue," Jane said. She continued playing with Oriana's breasts and directed her gaze and following words down to Miranda below.

"See, Miri. I told you she wanted it," Jane said pragmatically. "Oriana loves the feel of your mouth on her pussy. Look at her."

Miranda hesitated for a moment, but decided to give in an listen to Shepard. Her closing her eyes wasn't going to change what was actually happening here, even if she couldn't see it. She leaned her head back slightly and looked up, past her sister's now very wet sex and beyond her slim waist and perky breasts. To start with she only saw the underside of Oriana's chin and throat, but her tongue now being removed from serving her sister's petals caused Oriana to look down at her. Oriana's cheeks were rosy red, her eyes half-lidded and moist with teary lust. Another pang of guilt stabbed at Miranda, enough to push even the strong feelings of what had been steadily growing arousal, and she cast her eyes down at the floor suddenly, removing her hands from Oriana's hips. She missed the look of confusion shift to Oriana's face, but Jane wasn't worried despite Miranda's act of hesitation, and maintained a demeanor of firm confidence.

Without saying anything, Miranda gradually got to her feet, her eyes still downcast. Her shoulders were slumped as she stood, any attempts to come across as firm and in control failing miserably. She rubbed an arm nervously for a few seconds before finally moving her gaze up to meet Oriana's eyes, where she finally saw the look of confusion still present on a slightly angled face. She didn't notice Shepard standing right behind Oriana, a sly grin on her face and her hands now gently resting on Oriana's shoulder's. Miranda allowed herself to smile, and swallowed before speaking.

"Oriana, I..." she began, and words seemed to fail her. "We should..."

Miranda trailed off again as Oriana reached forward to cup Miranda's right cheek in her left hand. Oriana gave her the sweetest smile she'd ever seen, and Miranda felt calmed all of a sudden somehow.

"I understand, Randa," Oriana said softly. "I know what you're thinking. It'll be okay."

Miranda felt a warmth in her heart, as Oriana's thumb gently stroked her cheek and she beamed at her. Oriana understood too. She realized this was wrong as well, and that it had already gone too far. This was her signal for this to end before it went even further. That's what Miranda thought anyway, which is why when Oriana leaned in closer and pulled her towards her in what she thought was going to be a purely sisterly embrace, it was an incredible surprise to Miranda when instead Oriana pressed their faces together and incited a very unsisterly kiss.