To Each Their Clone Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was not prepared to have Oriana's soft lips interlock with hers, her sister's tongue slipping between her teeth. Miranda squeaked as Oriana moaned, savoring the taste of her own juices from Miranda's mouth. The elder Lawson gave into the osculation through instinct mixed with frozen inaction, while Oriana pressed herself into her sister and her hands began to roam over Miranda's body. Even Jane seemed surprised at what was transpiring before her. She had planned to gently encourage Oriana forward into her sister with a gentle nudge when the moment was right, but Oriana had taken the initiative on this one herself. As such, Shepard couldn't help but decide to tend to herself a little at the sight, slipping her fingers between her thighs and sliding them in and out gently.

Oriana slurped away from her sister finally, leaving a wide-eyed and gob smacked Miranda looking at her like a statue. Oriana's tongue snaked around her own lips and she let out a satisfied noise not too dissimilar to ones Miranda had heard from her sister in the past when eating rich chocolate cake. "We taste the same," Oriana said, her voice like warm velvet. "We really are exactly the same."

Miranda blinked rapidly and started opening her mouth to speak. She only got out the nickname "Ori" in a whisper before a finger was placed on her lips to silence her and Oriana's playful grin was replaced by a expression Miranda could only describe as "genuine pleading" based on how she new her sister.

"Don't fight this, Randa," Oriana said with utter conviction. "I love you. I love you more than anything. You're so brilliant, and funny, and loving, and beautiful. What we have had together is beautiful. But what we can have together could be so much more than that if you'll let it."

Oriana paused, and tears began to well in Miranda's eyes. Oriana reached up and stroked her older sister's cheek again.

"You mean more to me than anything, Randa. I didn't realize it like I do now, but... we share a bond that transcends love as most people know it. I never even considered loving you like this before. I didn't even think something even remotely like this was even remotely possible. But now... it all makes sense to me. It feels right. It feels like we were always supposed to be this way, and never truly complete unless we're together. Truly together. I feel so close to you now that it feels like saying 'I love you' doesn't even come remotely close to how I really feel about you."

"Oh, Ori," Miranda managed to say, any feelings of guilt about this seeming to wash away. Oriana smiled, but then grew slightly more serious. "But, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about this, or ashamed."

Oriana paused for a moment, looking down to exhale for a second before looking Miranda straight in the eyes again.

"So, I'm going to give you the same opportunity you gave me," Oriana stated plainly, and she reached up to the zipper on Miranda's chest, grabbing it gently between her thumb and forefinger. She looked Miranda straight in the eyes. "All you have to do is say 'no' and I won't."

Miranda was silent. Her cheeks flushed and her eyes widened slightly, moving from the zipper to Oriana's face. Much like when the option had been put to her, Oriana could see doubt in Miranda's eyes, but also a building desire and warm emotions stirred by her own following their kiss. Miranda didn't do anything to stop her, so when almost ten seconds had passed Oriana tugged on the zipper and began to let it open. The zipper stopped at her sister's stomach, so Oriana slowly parted the now loosened fabric to reveal her sister's fabulous breasts, still mostly covered by a lacy black bra. Both sisters locked eyes as Oriana reached towards her sister's chest and unfastened the bra. Oriana could see the arousal growing on her sister's face as the clasp popped loose, and Miranda actually seemed to purr as Oriana peeled the cups open and fully exposed her sister's chest in all its genetically perfect glory. Oriana licked her lips and slowly lowered her face towards the right nipple, stopping just short of it and looking up to Miranda.

"All you have to do is say 'stop' and I will," Oriana mimicked, her voice like melted caramel.

Miranda smiled down at her sister, then reached down with one hand. What initially might have been seen as an attempted to push Oriana away was instead gentle encouragement in the form of Miranda guiding Oriana's head forwards until her lips and tongue made contact and began sucking away. Miranda let out a groan as she looked down at her sister's suckling, and discovered that any former guilt had instead transformed into love and desire. The fact that it was her own flesh and blood doing it was beginning to now excite her, and the forbidden taboo nature of it all that previously partially disgusted her was instead beginning to turn her on.

Miranda moaned in pleasure as Oriana's mouth worked its magic, and her eyes caught movement approaching. Jane had decided to stop watching and join in, slinking up to the two sisters. She reached up and stroked Miranda's cheek, smiling broadly at the building hunger and desire now dominating her girlfriend's facial features.

"Now this is true sisterly love," Shepard sibilated sexily before leaning in to gather Miranda's lips in her own. The two made out for a few seconds before Shepard's lips retreated a short distance and she added, "can I join, or is this strictly a 'family-only' affair?"

"I'd love you to," Miranda responded. "But I think it's up to Ori."

Oriana's mouth detached from her sister's teat for a moment and she looked up to them both and smiled. "I believe a comedian from our past once said, 'family means no one gets left behind or forgotten'" she said simply.

Oriana used that moment to switch breasts and Miranda shrugged and smiled. "I guess that means 'yes'" she told Shepard with an inviting grin. Shepard leaned in and their mouths met once more.

"I'm not sure I agree entirely," Jane said when the kiss ended, and she edged her way around behind Miranda. "For one thing, I think these clothes should be left behind and forgotten."

Miranda felt Shepard's fingers hook into her jumpsuit at her shoulders and Jane began slipping the garment off her entirely. Miranda gasped, but then laughed, and Shepard traced kisses down her bare back, then even further as it peeled from Miranda's shapely rear and smooth, taut thighs. Miranda yelped as she felt Shepard's tongue slide up and down the crevice of her bottom, despite her panties still being on. With her sister now more exposed, Oriana took the opportunity to leave Miranda's fabulous breasts alone for a moment and descend further for an even greater prize. Shepard and Oriana both helped remove Miranda's boots and jumps suit from her legs and feet entirely, then simultaneously slid her panties free as well. Miranda was panting by this point, and she could feel her heart thudding in her chest as Oriana smiled up at her moments after her final garment was gone.

"I think it's time I finish what I started during that little mistaken identity incident last night," Oriana said, stroking her sister's outer thighs lovingly. Miranda didn't make any moves to resist when Oriana encouraged her to open her legs, and she found herself gasping as Oriana's fingers parted her coral petals. Oriana breathed in the scent and then exhaled with satisfaction.

"I should have realized when you smelled and tasted just like me," Oriana stated, jokingly condemning herself for her own blindness. "Still, I'm glad it happened in the end." She looked up. "It brought us together. Truly together."

Miranda reached down and stroked her sister's hair gently, tears of love forming in her eyes as she gazed down with pure love for Oriana. "I didn't think I'd ever feel this way about you, Ori," Miranda admitted. "I always thought our love, our bond, was stronger that it could ever be. I never considered a love on such a deep level as I feel for you now. But now I see, and I feel, a connection with you stronger than anything else." Miranda paused, then remembered something she'd said to Oriana the night before. "You've become so special to me, Ori. I love you more than anything else in this universe and would do anything for you."

Oriana smiled back, and then a look of pure, heated lust replaced the expression. "Then what you can do for me now is let me show you how I feel about you."

Miranda returned a lascivious smile, remembering something else she'd said the first time Oriana was between her legs, albeit when she thought it was really Shepard.

"Eat me."

Oriana hesitated only to return her sister a cheeky grin, then assaulted her sister's sex with her mouth. Miranda was not prepared for how brutal her sister's onslaught was, as Shepard stood back up and began running her tongue up the side of Miranda's neck. Miranda reached one arm back between groans and twisted her head to capture Shepard's lips in a slightly awkward, but very passionate, over-the-shoulder kiss. One of Shepard's hands reached around to cup and play with one of Miranda's breasts, while the other worked its way down over her stomach to stroke the skin around where Oriana was licking. Miranda was so unbelievably turned-on right now, it almost seemed like some fantastic dream.

"You were right about Oriana, Miri," Shepard said when the kiss was broken.

"What's... that?" Miranda asked between gasps.

"She's a Lawson alright," Jane stated plainly. "If she's got her eyes set on something that she wants, she'll make damn well sure that she gets it. One way or another." Jane paused. "She sure as hell wants you." Another pause. "Big sister."

Miranda groaned and Shepard smiled and made an interested noise. "Does that turn you on, Miri? Getting eaten out by your perfect, beautiful sister?"

"Uh-huh," Miranda uttered with half-lidded eyes and reddened cheeks.

"Is little sister going to make you come?" Shepard asked with a smirk.

"At... this... rate..." Miranda answered, looking down. She moaned again. "I have little doubt."

"Do you want that?" Shepard hissed into Miranda's ear.

"Yessssssss," Miranda hissed back.

Jane smiled seductively again and captured Miranda's lips in her own, slowly backing them both over to Oriana's bed not far away. Jane sat down with Miranda upon her lap and Oriana's mouth never leaving from between Miranda's thighs the whole time. Jane opened Miranda's legs wider, stroking her thighs in circle patterns as Oriana continued the main attack. It wasn't too much longer before Oriana's mouth granted her sister's wish and Miranda orgasmed, coming into Oriana's mouth while her muffled screams of pleasure were caught in Jane's lips. Oriana licked her lips and crawled up her sister's body to instigate a very primal and yet loving open-mouthed kiss. When it ended, Jane cupped Oriana's chin in one hand and beckoned her further onto the bed.

"Now it's my turn with you," she said huskily, taking Oriana's lips in her own.

Oriana and Shepard kissed lovingly, playing with each other's breasts and savoring each other's bare skin with gentle caresses. Shepard encouraged Oriana to lie down on top of her, and they pressed their naked bodies together, writing on top of each other as lips and tongues played. Shepard rubbed one knee between Oriana's legs to make the younger Lawson moan into her mouth every so often. Miranda watched nearby with a contented smile, lying on her side and panting softly. When she felt she'd come down from her previous climax, she crawled over to kneel beside the two most important woman in her life and watch even closer. Reaching down she stroked Oriana's hair away from her face to see the two kissing more clearly, and eventually Oriana stopped and looked to her sister.

Exchanging loving stares that said more than words could, Oriana sat up and turned towards Miranda, encouraging their lips to meet. AS the sisters kissed again, Shepard rubbed Oriana's breasts for a few minutes, then leaned up and forward slightly to encourage Oriana's hips forward. Oriana looked to Shepard as she still kissed Miranda, understanding and smiling as she let Shepard slide her lower half towards the Spectre's face. When she was close enough, Shepard hooked her arms around Oriana's spread thighs, tipped her head up and forwards even further and let her tongue make contact with Oriana's pink canal. Oriana moaned as Shepard lapped at her, and Miranda continued kissing her sister while running her left hand across Oriana's breasts and down her stomach to just above where Jane was feasting. With her right hand, Miranda reached behind Oriana and slipped three fingers into Shepard's pussy, where she proceeded to pump the digits rapidly.

It was Shepard's turn to come next, as Miranda's fingertips seemed to find their mark every time, and the progress she was making on Oriana was interrupted by her own gasps for air and moans of pleasure. When Shepard shuddered underneath her, Oriana was presented with a taste of Jane's honey from Miranda's fingers, which she devoured quickly. It didn't take long for Shepard to stop panting and respond by surging forward to send Oriana squealing onto her back with Shepard looming above her, while Miranda gasped, but then laughed from beside them. Oriana began to sit up, but Jane waved her finger at the junior Lawson sisters.

"Nuh-uh," Jane said. "You're not going anywhere. You still haven't come yet."

Jane took Oriana's lips in her own while Miranda took the opportunity to sidle around behind her sister. Jane saw this and stopped the kissed when Miranda was positioned, then lowered Oriana gentle back into her sister. Oriana looked back and up to see Miranda gently encouraging her to lean back against her, stroking her hair lovingly and planting kisses on her forehead. When the two Lawson sisters were comfortable, Shepard lowered her face down onto Oriana's pussy and began lapping at it again. Oriana groaned in pleasure while Miranda kissed her face and stroked across her chest and stomach. Oriana felt herself starting to lose it as Shepard's tongue flowed between her folds. She was getting closer and closer, but then something Miranda said made her reconsider.

"You're almost there, Ori. I can feel it. Shepard's going to send you over the edge very soon."

Oriana gasped, then her hand darted down to press against Shepard's forehead as she called out "Wait!"

Jane stopped, looking up with her tongue still extended in confusion. Miranda also looked perplexed, and she began coddling Oriana as if she were a distressed child. "What's wrong, Ori? I thought you wanted this?" Miranda asked.

"I thought I did," Oriana answered, still panting a little. "But now I don't."

Shepard and Miranda were dumbfounded and speechless, but it became clear a moment later when Oriana twisted her head around and looked Miranda deep in the eyes.

"You see, this has been my first time with a girl. Well, two girls actually. But the point is... I want my first to be with... you... Randa." She paused. "I want you to be the first woman to make me come."

Shepard just smirked while Miranda was still stunned for a moment. Oriana took one of her sister's hands and guided it between her own legs. "Pleeeeeeaaaaassee?" she pleaded.

Miranda didn't speak. She just smiled lovingly, kissed Oriana's forehead, and slowly slipped her fingers between her sister's moist, needy folds. The cross between a squeak and a moan of pleasure that Oriana made as her fingers slipped into her sister's warmth warmed her heart and she slowly started to increase the momentum, savoring every noise that escaped both sets of Oriana's lips. Shepard watched from the foot of the bed, entranced by the sight before her. Miranda and Oriana had become so close now, the elder Lawson could sense the final event closing in. She angled herself better and turned Oriana's gasping and moaning face towards her own. Their eyes locked, warm breath pressing against warm breath, as a bond stronger than anything either had had before was about to peak.

"I love you," they both said in precise, perfect unison before their mouths met and in that same flawless moment Oriana climaxed into her sister's palm. As Oriana came down shuddering, Miranda enveloped her sister in her arms, the two basking in each other's love. Shepard looked on, a warm smile on her face. She knew from here on in, the three of them were going to have a relationship stronger and deeper than she'd ever expected to come across in life. If nothing else made defeating The Reapers worth it, this did. And there was only one word that came to Shepard's mind, and lips, as she looked upon the Lawsons.

"Perfection."