To Err is Divine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

He let his left hand go around her and find her lower back and pulled her a little closer to him.

In that position, Shanthi felt very relaxed and happy in her brother's hug and both drifted into sleep.

It was much later, may be an hour or two that Sekhar woke up with a start from a dream.

It took him a couple of seconds to recall that his sister was sharing his bed. When his eyes adjusted to the very dim light, he found that she was not only in his bed but she was also in very close proximity.

Her sari got displaced in sleep and her small breasts in their pinkish blouse were pressed softly against his chest. Her midriff and belly was just a whisker away from his tummy.

Her right thigh was thrown over his right hip. With a shock, Sekhar realized that he has a big erection caused by the proximity of his sister's body.

Shanthi was awake. She hardly slept, enjoying the close contact of her brother's body. She wanted more and better but her courage failed her. Now, she realized that Sekhar woke up. What would he do? Would he move in or move away? She hoped desperately, she prayed frantically...that he would move in and not move out.

Sekhar was also in turmoil. Till then, he never thought of his sister as a woman, as an object of sex. Thoughts of incest were never in his mind. He had all the strong sexual desires and libido of the youth and also the curiosity.

He was fascinated by what was so close at hand. He wanted to touch and feel her...Just touch and feel.

Sekhar slowly pulled his left hand from her back and inserted it into the gap between their chests with his palm open and facing her. Slowly his palm found and covered her right breast and cupped it. He gave it a gentle squeeze.

It felt very good...warm, soft and bouncy. He kept squeezing it softly; liking what he was doing but afraid of waking her up.

Shanthi suppressed a moan with great difficulty. Here, at last, her fantasy was getting fulfilled. How many times she fantasized this very moment! She was in heaven and the fire in her loins was stronger now. Imperceptibly she moved her lower half closer to him and her lower belly and thighs pressed against his big bulge.

For a minute they both froze when they realized what was happening. It was now or never, thought Shanthi.

"Sekhar, it feels so good and nice." She whispered her encouragement.

Realizing that she was awake and enjoying his acts, he got bolder and brought both his hands into play. He quickly grabbed her two small tits and started fondling them, more roughly. His frantic fingers found her blouse hooks and quickly unhooked them. With his left hand he reached behind her and unclasped her bra.

As he pulled away her blouse and bra, Sekhar looked at his sister's small naked breasts for the first time. Though small, they were shapely, cute and erect. Her pink nipples were now hard and long and were crying for his attention.

As he started tweaking and teasing the nipples and squeezing her breasts like lemons, she moaned aloud.

Her small, soft hands were restless as they caressed his tummy and moved south. Shanthi sensed the big bulge in his pajamas and the heat emanating from there. She was now desperate to touch him there and feel his manhood. But she was still a little scared. If she did that blatantly, would it scare him away? How would he react?

Slowly she lowered her right hand along her own body with palm open and facing him. When it was in the correct position, she moved her middle and forefingers ever so lightly till they just brushed against his big tent. Wiggling them a little she let them rest on his erect phallus.

Shanthi felt dizzy. This was the first time ever that she touched a cock. That it was young, hard and erect and belonged to her only brother, her own flesh and blood, made the feeling incredible. This was the precious tool of her dreams that was going to penetrate her womanhood and give her all those heavenly pleasures she dreamed about!

Sekhar was truly shocked when his sister's fingers brushed against his erect cock. This was the first time a girl's fingers touched it. That it was his own sister's somehow made it very special for him and sent a thrill down his spine. Didn't she say she was lonely and depressed? He should do everything to make her happy, he rationalized.

Instinctively he squeezed her tits harder while pushing his bulge into her hands. Shanthi felt this move was deliberate and her palm sought and grabbed his cock still covered by layers of clothing. She was amazed when his cock literally kicked up in her hand, as if dancing.

Inexperienced as both were, they were very hungry for sex and wanted to do everything at once without really knowing how to go about. Shanthi felt that they would hardly last the first time in this desperate moment.

Taking her hands off his raging cock, she moved a bit and pushed her hot and pulsating mound, still hidden behind her panties and petticoat, against his erection while putting her slender hands around him in a tight hug.

Sekhar got the message. His own cock was raging towards an ejection and he held his sister tightly against him and started 'fucking' her through all those layers of clothing. They rocked together, closer, tighter and harder for the next few minutes.

His magnificent cock did wonders to her virginal pussy, even with all that clothing on and without penetration. In a few minutes they both exploded...his ejaculation and her orgasm, both massive and full of love.

They lay exhausted for a few minutes before she got up, kissed him lightly on his lips and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, he followed suit.

They stood facing each other, a little uneasily.

Shanthi broke the ice by opening her slender arms wide and he went into them happily.

Embracing each other, Shathi whispered to her brother, "It was so good. I love you dearly, brother."

"It was wonderful for me too. I love you a lot, Sis."

They kissed each other hard, their first kiss after proclamation of their love. It was the sweetest kiss either of them ever had. Even though both had earlier been kissed once or twice by their friends, it was never like this.

This kiss started with their lips brushing each other. But then, they started nibbling the other's lip, tiny nibbles followed by little sucking. Then Shanthi opened her mouth to him; her hot, sweet, virginal mouth; she did it like she was opening her virginal pussy.

Sekhar darted his tongue in and took her mouth completely, conquering it. He did it as if his tongue was his raging cock. It lasted a few minutes and left them breathless.

Thus their first kiss itself was like a great fuck for both of them. Before they got carried away further, Shanthi pushed him away with a promise of tomorrow and left.

The day after was obviously not a normal one for either of them. Shanthi was struck by guilt and pleasure alternately. She felt guilty that she literally seduced her younger brother and committed both of them to the sinful ways of an incest relationship.

But this guilt was swept away the moment she recalled the immense waves of pleasure that washed her starved body.

It was then she rationalized that they had not committed the forbidden act as such. All they had done was just some harmless foreplay and not the act itself. She was sure that there are many, many siblings like her who were helping each other's physical needs this way.

Wasn't it the safest way after all than to do it with total strangers? She would control the events and ensure that they didn't cross the lakshman rekha (the threshold), she rationalized.

As a man and someone younger, Sekhar reacted in a different way. He loved whatever happened last night. His experiences so far had been an occasional breast and thigh touching of a couple of girls and a quick kiss. Masturbation and fantasy were all he was experienced in.

So what they did last night was 'awesome' and he felt more was in store. He would let his big Sis guide him and do everything she wants.

Next night Sekhar didn't bolt his door but left it ajar. He left a dim bed light on. When it was all quite and dark, he saw her opening the door quietly and enter his room.

She was dressed in a nightie that had lots of pink flowers painted on a light yellow background. As she walked in and bolted the door quietly, he walked up to her and hugged her.

Hugging him tighter, Shanthi turned up her face to him and offered him her wet and glistening lips that were like petals of a rose. They kissed with all the pent up hunger, chewing, sucking and nibbling. Then it became more intimate as their bodies rubbed against each other and their tongues met and played with each other.

Sekhar made a grab for her small tits but Shanthi pushed him away, walked up to the small dresser and stood in front of the mirror. He followed her and embraced her from behind.

They could see their images quite clearly in the mirror, even in the dim light. He let his fingers unhook the top two hooks and pushed the nightie away from her chest.

Her small perky breasts seemed to have swelled a little overnight and stood proud, her pink nipples were already hard and erect. They were shapely, cute and pointed. As her brother's big palms cupped them and gave them a pressing, she moaned.

"Squeeze my tits, brother, they are hungry for you." She whispered.

He started squeezing her tits as if he was squeezing a pair of lemons or oranges. Shanthi pressed her own palms on his hands and felt the hairs on the back of his hand. She loved them and caressed them.

She felt her brother's cock stirring in his pajamas and uncoiling like a serpent. Next minute she felt his big bulge pressing against her ass.

Sekhar let his left hand play with her tits while his right hand got busy. He dropped it in a hurry on to the V between her thighs and palmed it. Shanthi moved a little and ensured that his bulge now pressed her firmly between her small and bouncy buttocks.

She was in a hurry too and quickly undid a few more hooks and the nightie dropped to the floor and she was all naked except for her white cotton panties.

Taking a cue from his sister, he quickly removed his pajama and hugged her again his naked chest coming into direct contact with her smooth and slender back. Electric current shot through their bodies. Shanthi felt his huge cock poking at her ass and grinding against it.

When his right palm cupped her panties and squeezed her mound, she literally flew off the handle and let out a deep moan. Her brother's hand was so big, his fingers long and his grip was heavenly.

It was so blissful that it was unbearable and before she could stop him, he inserted his right hand into her panties and grabbed her pussy.

Shanthi had shaved her pussy earlier that day. He palmed her small pussy greedily and squeezed it like a lemon. His grip was so strong and passion so high that her pussy colored red and she winced with pain.

"No, not that hard, it hurts! Go slow, Sekhar and use your fingers, baby." She pleaded.

Instinctively he followed her guidance. He found the entrance and her nether lips which were slightly wet. With his thumb on one side and his middle finger on the other side he pried open her pink pussy, tickled her open slit with the tip of his forefinger and then pushed it into her virginal cunt and wiggled it.

Shanthi literally swooned when his finger entered her for the first time. It was a thousand dreams come true for her. Many a night she lay with her legs open wide and her own fingers stroking her juicy cunt and imagining them to be his fingers. As his finger wiggled, she covered his hand with her own and pushed for more.

Sekhar felt that he could do a better job if Shanthi lay on her back on the bed. He pushed and guided her to the bed and she too understood and cooperated.

Once she was on her back, he pulled her panties down and Shanthi opened her legs wide, revealing her pink flower to him.

He sat by her side and inserted his forefinger again into her vagina.

Her hand found his and guided his middle finger too. As he pushed the two deep into her squishy cunt, she raised her small ass in counter thrusts and moaned. Encouraged by her passionate response, he pushed in a third finger too, bunching them together to form a cock like shape.

With his left hand bruising her small tits and his right hand fucking her juicy, hot, tight cunt, Shanthi felt a huge orgasm begin in her cunt and spread instantly all over her body.

She shook violently with spasms and for a few seconds, Sekhar was scared. As she lay spent, her legs open, her eyes shut and her face sweaty; slowly her breathing returned to normal.

As her brother wiped away the sweat tenderly from her forehead, she sat up and kissed him lightly on his lips. Her eyes fell to the big bulge in his briefs and she pushed him on to his back. His breathe quickened as he felt that something good was going to happen to him.

She pulled at the elastic band and inserted her small hand under his briefs. When her soft hand gripped his rock hard cock, he almost came.

Holding the cock tightly and slightly bending it towards his tummy, she eased his jockey briefs down his thighs and legs. His erect cock, thus freed, sprang to its full length and glory.

Shanthi saw her brother totally naked for the first time. He had a dark, jet black pubic patch, the hairs long and curly. His thighs were muscular and strong and lightly hairy.

Her soft hands rubbed his pubic bush tenderly and pulled at the hairs with lust. Then they gripped the root of his erect penis.

Shanthi knew that her brother was well endowed. But seeing his fully erect and hard cock, she went dizzy. Its girth and length were amazing to her. It was long, very long, may be 7" or 8", she guessed.

Her slender fingers told her that the girth was good too. Slowly she started stroking the length with tender care, running her soft palm over the full length.

She loved the look of his pink helmet, the crown that contrasted sharply from the brownish cock. She rubbed her soft thumb on the tip and rested it on the tiny slit at the tip. This is amazing, she thought, as she felt little wetness of pre cum oozing from that slit and wetting her thumb.

Sekhar was in heavens! All his young life he fantasized a woman holding his cock and pumping him off. It was happening now and his own big sister was stroking his cock with her lovely, soft hands.

His cock started jerking in response. He heard from his friends that women loved to suck cocks. Would she suck him or was that too much to expect? Should he ask for it, he wondered.

Stroking his hard penis up and down, Shanthi was also in bliss. Here was the tool that every virgin dreams of! The very thought of taking this cock near her pussy was causing spasms in her again.

No, not now, not yet! It is too early, she thought. She loved the strong and somewhat pungent aroma emanating from his cock. She bent her head a little more to take in more of that aroma.

Mistaking her move otherwise, he raised his ass slightly, bringing the tip of his cock against her partly open and wet lips. Simultaneously, his hand guided her head to his cock. Before she realized it, her mouth opened in reflex and his helmet slipped in. Involuntarily, she sucked in.

Then passion took control and instincts played their part. Her tongue licked the tip and the pre cum and it tasted salty and sour to her. Loving her lick, he pushed himself a little more into her mouth.

"Suck it, please, suck me." He pleaded.

There was no need to plead because that was exactly what she started doing...licking and sucking.

They did it with frenzy, hither to unknown to either of them. She sucked him, fast and eager and he literally tried to fuck her mouth as if it was her cunt. They went at it fast and furious and in no time he ejaculated big spurts of hot semen into her mouth.

She gagged and made as if to pull away but his hand held her on. When she felt his hot semen sliding down her throat, she loved the feel and calmed down. She gulped down the big initial spurt and then enjoyed the trickle. When it stopped, she licked his limping cock totally dry.

Finally, they lay next to each other, flat on their backs, totally spent.

"It was fantastic, Sis, you were great," he said sincerely.

"So it was for me too, it is mutual, brother. I love your big cock. It is amazing."

He literally blushed at her compliment and she smiled at her kid brother. They hugged each other and drifted into sleep.

Time to know about what was happening to the other two members of the family!

Smitha's life was largely uneventful except for the daily struggle of her family for survival and existence. Being the last child in a large family that was always poor was a curse in itself and this got compounded when it was a girl.

Her parents struggled to bring up their children and educate them and literally ran out of steam when it came to Smitha. As far back as she remembered she was always at the end of the line for anything and was brought up, mostly, on leftovers.

When she was twenty her friends started getting married and by the time she was twenty five they became mothers while she remained a virgin. She was a perfectly healthy girl and had the natural sexual appetite earlier on and released her pressure the normal way...fantasy and masturbation.

But once past twenty five, she started doubting whether she would ever get married and weaned her thoughts away from sex to other areas like religion.

So, when she got married at last, at the age of thirty, she thought again of sex after a long time. She knew her husband was much older at 45 but he wasn't bad looking and looked fit enough.

She was excited by the prospect of proper sex with a male, a husband of her own and she decided that she would do her best to make him happy.

Ranganath had a few problems of his own. When he was thirty five he was diagnosed as a diabetic. He was a smoker since he was twenty. His profession was quite stressful and by forty he had developed hyper tension too.

All these affected his libido and staying power. Though he had a good average sized tool, he was unable to get it going frequently. Even when he got it up, he couldn't keep it up for long.

Thus on their first night, he managed to penetrate and arouse his young, virginal wife but her tight, hot and juicy cunt was too much for him and he shot his load after just a few strokes.

However, being an experienced man, he pushed his hairy thigh between her legs and rubbed it against her pussy and caused her to have an orgasm. His novice of a wife was satisfied.

However, over a period of time, Smitha realized her husband's inadequacies. Even when he entered her with a full erection, she felt that only a part of her cunt had been filled.

She wanted longer and more powerful strokes. He ejaculated too quickly, she felt. She wanted him to stay inside her and stroke her longer; much longer.

She was, however, very happy with everything else. Her husband loved her and bought her lots of saris and jewelry. She was accepted and respected by everyone. Her step son showed both respect and acceptance.

Though Shanthi was not friendly with her, she accepted her and created no problems for her. From poverty of thirty years to the riches of Ranganath family was the happiest transition for her.

This was the state of affairs at Ranganath's home when the unexpected happened one day.

Shanthi controlled her brother well and ensured that they did everything except actual fucking. She kept him happy with fellatio and satisfied herself with cunnilingus.

Over a period of time, the siblings became over confident. Thus, one night Smitha saw Shathi slipping into Sekhar's room. What attracted her attention was the furtive movement of Shanthi and the way she closed the door behind her.

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers