To Err is Divine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

After a few minutes, Smitha walked up silently to Sekhar's room and tried to listen. The lights were still off and she heard muffled sounds, as if from the bed. She quickly walked back to her room and bed. Over the next few days she kept a careful watch and monitored them.

It was clear to her that the siblings were involved in sex. Initially it revolted her...the very idea of incest. But, as she thought more and more about it, it also excited her in a strange way.

She was not sure to what extent they went. Did they fuck? She was very curious to know what they were doing...the details. She very much wanted to see them. It became an obsession with her.

Her chance came sooner than expected. Ranganath had to go out of station for a couple of days. When he left and the siblings left for their colleges, Smitha went to Sekhar's room and looked at the door.

She found that there was an old tower bolt inside that kept the door bolted. By tinkering with it slightly she ensured that they couldn't bolt it from inside that night.

Later on she examined his wardrobe closely and found a jockey brief of his and a pink panties of Shanthi hidden away under clothes. Both had dried glue like feel and strangely pungent smell.

Smitha's breathe quickened at the thought of what those intimate garments and their state indicated.

She was strangely over come with a strong desire. She rubbed his briefs all over her face and inhaled deeply. She rubbed it on her wet lips too.

She put her palm on the gusset of Shathi's panties, caressed it and squeezed it hard. She wasn't even fully aware of what and why she was doing it, so overcome was she with passion!

That night when Shanthi sneaked in to her brother's bed room, she tried to bolt the door behind her as usual but failed. After a couple of attempts she gave up and pushed the doors close together but there was a small gap.

"There is some problem with the bolt," Shanthi said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, father is away, anyway," he said, pulling her to the bed.

After ten minutes Smitha crept down the passage silently and stopped in front of the door. She peeped in through the crack of space between doors. In the dim light she saw two figures on the bed. She waited for a full minute for her eyes to get adjusted to the dim light.

They both appeared naked except for their underwear. Shanthi's back was towards her and Sekhar's hand was on her small ass and they were kissing hard. Smitha felt her own lust welling up, seeing them thus.

Shanthi now sat up while he rested on his back. When she pulled his briefs away and his huge cock revealed itself in full naked glory, Smitha almost swooned.

Omg! What a beautiful cock, she thought. It looked nearly double the size of her husband's and it was thick and pulsating and looked absolutely fabulous to her.

As she watched, Shanthi got hold of it in her slender hands and started stroking it and then put her mouth to it. Smitha was amazed. So it can be sucked, she thought in awe!

As she watched in wonder and envy, the siblings settled down into a sixty nine position. While they were busy and engrossed, Smitha pushed the door a fraction and the opening got a little wider, providing her with a better view without fear of being seen.

She saw Sekhar lapping at Shathi's pussy and pushing his tongue into her cunt and chewing her cunt lips. She also saw Shathi's hungry mouth sucking his erect cock like a lollipop with slurping sounds.

Smitha's body shook like a leaf now with passion and her hand reached frantically for her own hungry pussy.

As the brother and sister feasted on each other's genitals with abandon, Smitha ran to her room.

Falling on the bed, she opened her beautiful silken thighs and inserted her three long fingers into her hot juicy cunt and started fucking herself.

Her eyes were shut and there was only a single image in her mind. It was Sekhar's long, thick cock in her hot, tight cunt and fucking her all night. She had a wild and big orgasm that night.

After Ranganath returned, Smitha broached the subject of Shanthi's marriage with him. Next few days she kept on working on her husband.

Ranganath was happy that his wife took such interest in the welfare of his daughter. Soon they found a good alliance for her. The boy was a good looking, well qualified, bank officer of twenty seven years age from a good family.

Even though, she resisted the idea initially, Shanthi had no valid reasons to turn down such a good match. She even liked him when they met.

She also knew that her sexual relationship with her brother was a transient one and it is best that it ends this way. So, Shanthi gave her nod and the wedding was fixed up.

Sekhar was initially heartbroken till his sister convinced him that it was all for their good and they will always remain 'special' to each other. He took that as a promise that they could do it in future too even when she was married, though he wasn't sure how.

A few days before the wedding, Ranganath and Smitha had to visit his native place for a day to invite some elders of his family in person.

That night, the siblings planned their last night together as lovers.

As they were alone at home that night, they quickly undressed and embraced passionately. They kissed and kissed and murmured sweet nothings to each other.

But here the script changed a little. Sekhar got his hands into her panties but instead of fondling her pussy, he pulled her panties down. Before she realized what was happening, he removed his own briefs in a trice. Shanthi tried to pull away.

"Please, Sis, this once," he pleaded as he poked at her hot, wet , horny pussy with his hot rod.

"No, we cannot, we should not," she mumbled.

"I just want to put my cock a little into your hot cunt, sis," he pleaded even as his helmet poked her wet slit between the pink lips.

As he pushed a little into her, he realized her cunt was all wet, hot and opened for him. His cock slid into the tight, virginal cunt of his sister with gusto.

All those months of fore play stood them in good stead and there was hardly any resistance. As his cock encountered the thin hymen, there was a slight resistance that was easily overcome by their intense passion.

Pushing his sister on to the bed, he reached under the pillow and pulled out the KS condom. Unwrapping quickly, he sheathed his long, pulsating cock with the condom.

Seeing him thus safe, Shanthi quickly opened her slender thighs wide and with her caring hand guided her brother's throbbing penis into her hot cunt.

They fucked with abandon that night. They fucked many times. Every time it got better. He took her with love; he also took her with force. She never realized that her small looking pussy could take so much in and want even more.

She loved to be ravaged by him. She felt his love, his passion, his animal like lust deep into her cunt. She knew that she would carry memories of this night for the rest of her life.

She hoped and prayed that her husband would be nearly as good as her brother. Even if he is better, her brother would always remain her first and best lover.

Shanthi got married to Vijay as planned, a few days later.

If you have liked the story, please do vote. I shall also thank you for your comments/feedback

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers