To Err is Divine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers

Smitha was not highly educated but she had abundant common sense.

She would control the supply such that the demand is always there!

Over the next few days, she kept away from him because there was no opportunity.

Sekhar was restless and horny. As he lay in his bed every night, he thought only about his step mother and her sexy body. The thought that she was in bed with his father just a couple of rooms away, drove him crazy. He knew that his anger and frustration were irrational but couldn't help it.

One day when Ranganath left for his office, Smitha quietly went to Sekhar's. As he tried to grab her, she pushed him away and whispered, "Let the maid finish her work and go. Meanwhile, get ready." She gave him a gentle pat on his cheek.

True to her word, when the maid left, she bolted the main door and went up the stairs to his room. He was all ready and waiting for her.

"Give me a few minutes," She said and went to her room.

When she returned, she had changed into a nightie. As she walked in, her full breasts bounced, clearly indicating that they were unrestrained by a bra. The thought set his pulse racing.

She walked up to him and opened her arms to him. As he hugged her tightly expelling the breath out of her with his strong embrace, she winced and moaned.

"Do you want to crush me, Baby," She asked in mock anger.

"No, aunty, I want to suck and eat these mangoes," he said grabbing her boobs.

In response, she opened the top two buttons of her nightie and revealed her full boobs to him. Cupping one in each hand, she offered them to her stepson.

"Lick them first, lick the areole and the nipples, I love it that way," she sat on his bed.

He sat on his knees on the floor in front of her such that his face was level with her boobs and started licking and lapping them. The nipples hardened immediately.

Holding his head in her hands, she guided his hot and hungry mouth, first to one and then the other nipple. As he sucked them with his eager lips, his tongue caressed their tips. Smitha felt her juices flowing in her hot cunt.

After a few minutes, she asked him to stop. Asking him to stand up, she undid his pajama draw string and pulled it down his muscular thighs, her hands caressing them. Holding the elastic band of his briefs in both hands, she pulled it down and freed his raging hard and erect cock.

Her soft palms caressed his groin, his pubic bush, his balls and finally his divine phallus.

Continuing to sit on the bed, she put her arms around him, fondling his strong, smooth buttocks in her hands and pulled his balls, cock and bush against her ample bosom. As his hard and hot cock nestled between her globes, his pubic hair rubbed against her nipples and his full balls pressed against her lower breasts and midriff, Smitha was in heaven.

She rocked him to her body, thus controlling the pace and intensity, while crooning, "oh my Baby, I love you so much, make your mommy happy and she will make you happy, darling."

Slowly she stopped rocking and looked up. Her young stud looked at her hopefully and expectantly, his eyes full of passion and lust.

With a deep sigh, she brought her beautiful mouth tantalizingly close to the tip of his throbbing and hard penis. Her tongue flicked like a snake's and gave a tiny lick to the tip of his crown. She repeated her action again, licking a little more. Every time her tongue touched him, his penis jumped. Then in one go, her tongue licked the whole helmet and he groaned.

As he stood and watched mesmerized, Smitha's red, full lips clamped around his crown and sucked it once making a sipping sound. Holding his rod in her grip, she slowly started sucking more and more of his cock, inch by inch, savoring every bit. When half of his hard cock was in her mouth, she stopped taking more.

Gripping his cock firmly in her hand at that halfway mark, she sucked the front half hungrily, making slurping sounds. The pleasure was unlike anything he ever felt and Sekhar was literally off his rocker. Holding her head firmly in his hands, he tried to push himself deep into her mouth, choking her.

Smitha pulled her mouth away from his rampant cock and caught her breath.

"No, Sekhar, my baby, I will choke and gag if you do that. Please relax and let me control so that I can take it all in, dear," her voice shook with passion.

Taking him again into her hot mouth, she guided his cock slowly till his pink helmet made its first contact with her throat and its passage. She held him there firmly for a few seconds, as her throat adjusted to the big cock. Ever so slowly, she took him in further, little by little.

For him the sensation was exquisite and mind blowing. He forgot that his cock was in her mouth. It felt as if his cock had penetrated and entered the juiciest and hottest cunt in the world. It was too much for the young stud when she started moving her head up and down the shaft once again.

His dam burst and he spewed hot semen into her mouth. As it hit her now open throat, Smitha felt the heat and richness of his semen as it passed down her throat. At that moment she decided that she would like nothing better than take his hot semen deep into her cunt and her womb.

Yes, my love, I want all your hot, rich semen into my cunt and my womb and fill me to the brim, she thought with unbridled passion.

When he burst thus, Sekhar's whole body convulsed, and it required all his strength to keep standing, as she sucked him dry greedily. When her hands released his bottom, he fell on to his back on the bed and lay spent. She let him rest for a few minutes and catch his breath.

"Aunty needs you to love her now, Sekhar," she crooned, standing in front of him and pulling him into a sitting position. Their positions reversed now.

Holding his head from behind in her hands, Smitha pulled his face close to her mound and said, "Kiss my pussy, honey, it is so hungry for you, now."

He looked at the beautiful and clean shaven pussy, with the swollen lips all wet and half open, showing him the pink interior. I will suck and eat you as well as you did, aunty, he told himself.

With his two thumbs he pried open her cunt lips and tongued their underside and the slit. When he lapped them, she moaned intensely and pushed herself against his face.

Sekhar put his palms on her bouncy buttocks and helped her movement further, till her cunt was flush with his face. He then rubbed his face against her swollen pussy and her sensitive clit that perked up from beneath the vaginal folds like a miniature penis. Smitha had never experienced or even knew that such a sensational act was possible.

She went into raptures and started humping his face.

Sekhar held her by the waist now and fucked her hot, juicy, tight cunt with his eager and darting tongue. His hungry mouth pried her pink flower open and ate it with such fervor that she was pushed to the edge of her climax in just a couple of minutes.

The intensity of the orgasm shook her like a leaf and she slowly collapsed on to him and they fell together on the bed. So exhausted and drained were they with their explosive love making that they slipped into a siesta!

For the next one week, they had no real opportunities nor Smitha created one. Once during that week her husband fucked her. When his cock was inside her and fucked her with his feeble strokes, Ranganath was amazed by her frenzied response.

Mistakenly, he thought it was caused by his enhanced performance, not knowing about the fantasy his wife was enjoying then, where in, it was his son's young cock and not his small pecker that fucked his wife.

An opportunity came their way, when Ranganath told Smitha one night that he would have to make a trip to his native place for a day or two. A good offer had come for his agricultural land there and he was keen to sell it off. He asked his wife to accompany him.

Smitha told him that she was not feeling well enough to undertake the arduous trip. She would stay back and take care of their home and son. Ranganath didn't press her. He left for his native place next night by a Bus. Sekhar put him on the bus and returned home; all excited.

"Take a shower and dress up for the occasion. It is our first night together, with none to disturb us," She sounded excited too.

When he was ready after twenty minutes, she called him out. He went to his father's bed room. She was dressed in a traditional white sari and white blouse and had lots of jasmines in her shampooed hair.

"This is my true bridal night and I want you to take me in your father's bed." Her words shocked him; but they excited him as well.

"Are you my bride tonight?" he felt a thrill asking the question of his stepmother.

"Yes, Honey, I am your bride and your wife tonight...yours to do as you wish."

They embraced and kissed. Her mouth tasted sweet and fresh. They kissed slowly, savoring the taste of each other's lips, while their tongues played with each other.

As he made to walk towards the bed she stopped him and guided him to the big dresser. Asking him to sit on the curvy cushioned stool in front of the big mirror, she sat in his lap with her back to him.

The fragrance of jasmines was intoxicating as he kissed the nape of her neck and nibbled lightly at her ear. He showered tiny kisses from the nape of her neck to her throat and each kiss felt like a small electric shock to her. She was neither kissed there earlier nor with this ardor.

Sekhar's hands moved to the pallu of her sari and moved it away from her white blouse that ensconced her full and proudly erect breasts. His right palm rested squarely on her smooth tummy that was exposed and caressed it, while his left palm cupped her left boob.

Soon, his right palm jumped to her right boob and joined the fondling.

"You like my breasts a lot, don't you?" she asked him playfully.

"Yes, aunty, they are so lovely and wonderful,"

"Tonight you call me only by name, Smitha, not aunty, okay?" She said.

"Smitha is the wife of my father. I want to call you Sushmita and you are my bride." He was proud of his creative thinking.

Smitha was thrilled and said so.

"I love that name Sushmita and she is your own girl," she turned slightly and kissed him full on his lips.

Thrilled by her reaction, he unhooked her blouse quickly and pushed it aside. Her full boobs were contained with great difficulty by her bra and the half moons spilling over the cups were very sexy. He could discern in the mirror her hardening nipples as they tried to poke through the thin material of the bra.

Sekhar kissed her silken shoulders, the collar bone and along the bra straps. Pushing her a little forward, he kissed the smooth expanse of her back, gave it tiny licks before lapping it. Then he unhooked her bra and released her golden orbs.

While his eager hands started fondling them, his penis hardened and poked at her bottom. She wiggled in his lap such that his cock found its targeted area and pressed at her bottom a little harder, enhancing his passion and pain.

Looking at his strong hands mauling her full boobs and the hard nipples, Smitha felt her own passion rising, her juices flowing and her cunt churning. She got off from his lap and quickly removed her sari and petticoat. He followed suit and removed his pajamas and tops. Both were now clad only in their underwear.

In the bright light of the room, her golden thighs looked magnificent to him. He caressed each thigh; its whole length from her knee to her hip, his fingers and palm enjoying the silken smooth and tautness. Not satisfied yet, he put his face against her thighs and tongued and kissed them.

His moves added further fuel to the fires of her passion.

Holding his hand firmly in hers, she quickly moved to the big bed and pulled her young lover on top of her. They fell on the bed together and she giggled.

They lay side by side and embraced, her breasts bounced against his chest. He grabbed her buttocks through her panties, squeezed them hard and made her wince. Her panties clad mound pressed tight against his raging cock.

It was the time to make the final move!

Sekhar grabbed the elastic band of her panties in both hands and pulled it down her thighs and legs in a trice. Her clean shaven, hot and quivering pussy in all its naked glory was before him. Next moment, he got rid of his own briefs and threw them away, freeing his own fully erect and swaying cock.

As he was getting up to grab a condom she stopped him.

"No need for that, Sekhar! I am your bride now and I want you to fuck me without any inhibitions. Take me all the way, my lover and fill me to the brim."

Her words were electrifying and Sekhar mounted her.

She opened her legs wide for him and her hand caught hold of his raging cock and guided it into her wet opening. She marveled at the strength and girth of his young cock as it pushed into her tight, hot and wet vagina smoothly.

After a few inches of penetration, she was tighter! That marked the threshold to which her husband's cock managed to progress and fuck her, thus far. Now his son was claiming the new territories as his young cock pushed deep into her relentlessly...opening and stretching her in a combination of pain and pleasure.

"Yes, my love! I am a virgin deep down there! Fuck me deep and fuck me hard. Give it to me all, my baby." Her words drove him crazy.

As his cock fucked her cunt relentlessly, his mouth found hers and kissed her deeply, even as her breasts enjoyed the pressure and friction of his strong chest. She hugged him tighter, drawing him deeper and deeper into her, her legs tightening around him and her hands fondling his tight buttocks and ass.

Sekhar felt the start of ejaculation as his rock hard penis literally jumped in her tight confines. Smitha felt waves of pleasure washing her sensually, each wave getting a little bigger than the previous one. She felt as if her body was hurtling down a steep incline; accelerating all the while.

As his ejection started, she felt the hot sperm pumping into her passage and could actually feel the flow. It was amazing, Smitha thought, her mind comparing the copious flow with the trickle she was normally used to. Then she was lost in the immense pleasure of the orgasm.

Several minutes passed before she came out of her trance like state. Sekhar was on her right, his right leg thrown lightly over her and his wet and limp penis pressed against the side of her right thigh. His right palm rested on her midriff. He looked at her and gave a contented smile.

"So how was it for you, Sushmita?" He asked eagerly.

"It was fantastic and matched my dreams, my lover boy," she said smiling.

They were quiet for a minute.

"You are a real horny, naughty bastard, aren't you, Sekhar? First you fucked your own sister and now you are a motherfucker too!"

Though her tone was mocking, her words shocked him.

He was silent.

"Yes, dear, I have known for a long time that you and your sister fucked. I was always curious to know the details. Tell me now, how does she compare with me in bed?" Her question rattled him.

"She is different from you, Smitha aunty." He answered diplomatically.

"That I know, my love. Was it as good, fucking her, as it is with me?"

"She was the first woman I fucked and you are the second. I have been very lucky. Both of you are very good to me." He said truthfully.

"I think you are honest, baby," so saying she kissed him.

Her hands found his limp penis and started playing with it.

"Tell me about, Shanthi. Her tits are very small, aren't they? What did you do with them?"

"Well, they are small but shapely and her nipples are cute. I fondled her tits and I sucked her nipples just like I did with yours." He said, as his penis started hardening.

"Oh, talking about your sister's tits is making you all horny, Sekhar? Talk dirty now and tell me about her cunt, please." Her voice thickened with a strange desire.

"Oh, Smitha aunty, are you turned on now by her? Her cunt is small and cute too, not big and inviting, like yours," he said, fondling her damp mound and fingering her vaginal lips.

"If it is small, she must have had a tough time taking your big cock in," Smitha was truly aroused by the talk and so was Sekhar.

He grunted in response and got on top of her.

She quickly opened her wet cunt and his hard cock went in with a single thrust. He started the strokes; going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"I want to see you fucking your sister, Sekhar. I really want to see your big cock in her small cunt and fucking her hard." She was now very much overcome with passion at the very thought.

Sekhar was strangely aroused too by her talk and joined the game.

"May be you can watch us in the bed and see for yourself. Would you like that?"

"Yes, very much, may be you can fuck both of us together," she said panting and those words drove her close to the edge.

"Oh my god, that would be wonderful, fucking you both together." Sekhar felt his own body shaking with feverish desire at the thought and then he lost his control.

Together, they had an explosive orgasm as their bodies convulsed and shook in spasms.

For two nights, Sekhar and his stepmom enjoyed themselves with gay abandon. They lost count of the number of times they made love and it got better and better.

"We will have to be very careful when your father is around, Sekhar. Don't be impatient and spoil the whole thing. Wait for me to decide when it is safe." She cautioned him on the third day morning before his father returned.

They managed to keep their affair a secret and made love only when in it was safe for them. It was always uncertain as to when they would mate next. The uncertainty only fueled their lust and desire further. Overall, it was a satisfactory arrangement for both the stepmother and her stepson.

What the future held for them, only next episode can tell.

Hope you have enjoyed this story. Please do vote and please do comment. Your feedback and votes are my rewards

touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers
12