All Comments on 'To Forsake All Others Ch. 01'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WriteMyDayWriteMyDayabout 8 years ago
Forsaking most others......

Would have been a better title. Two different men in the story and they don't jive. After the blowjob he became another person that would never have allowed it to begin with. Fortunately his wife is also a whore so it will all work out. Thankfully there is no scoring so I won't run into this misleadingly titled story again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Awwww .... GOT me with the ending !

Very nice. Full marks ***** by my standards. But I understand why author bypasses the scoring system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So when

Did Jessica and Rachael get together and how did that work out?

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
nice

Oh boy .... dont keep us waiting too long for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry i still like longer complete stories instead of sequences

see you thought ahead and go rid of scoring. Perhaps she knew because she got the girl to play to be able to tell him she had cheated, possibly with his friend.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
A note on the comments

Please feel free to leave a comment, whether it's positive or negative. If you leave a comment that has nothing to do with the story or another person's comment, I will delete it. So unless you enjoy wasting your time, don't bother.

Also, if you still don't understand why I don't allow voting on my LW stories, feel free to read my profile for the explanation.

Lastly, I look forward to seeing someone accept my challenge and attempt a guess as to where this story is heading. So far, you're oh-for-one.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
I'll take a shot at direction...

It will turn out to be all a dream and Bobby did not really shoot JR. That's the best I can do without reading the piece.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
Drama.......

This story could go several different ways. And still wind up some where other than where you the author, or we, the readers figured it would go. Good luck with the next chapter, I'll be looking for it. Its just like a day time soap opra

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Intrigued

Don't know what's ahead, but I know it will be different from the rest. Consider me on board.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 8 years ago
Yes dear, you see, a while back...

I switched from using Tide to a bargain store brand of detergent.

So what the FUCK were you doing with that skank again!!??

-- or --

Well dear, you see...the reason that Phil divorced Susan is because, well...Susan and I have kind of been ...intimate together with each other...for a while now.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years agoAuthor
Shit!

GrandpaM got it! How the hell did you guess she switched laundry detergents??

So far, one person (who contacted me directly) has correctly predicted the next chapter. It ain't easy coming up with new spins on age-old plot lines, folks.

Thanks to those of you who have played along. The second (and final) chapter was submitted yesterday. It should be posted by Tuesday.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks

For writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is this an advertisement for laundry detergent?

Because it wasn't very well written and it certainly wasn't entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My guess

I believe that his wife set it up. Knew of the tension between them, how their own sex life was dwindling, and how she wanted to either test him or spice up their sex life.

Drakkaius

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Since Joe has proposed a puzzle for Chapter 2

Chapter 1 was:

To Forsake All Others (title)

A married man faces temptation (subtitle)

Loving Wives (category)

Since the Loving Wife hasn't yet done anything that would put Chapter 1 in this category, perhaps we should assume that she will do something in Chapter 2 ?

Perhaps 'A married woman faces temptation' ?

L

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I could try to guess like others, but...

I could try to guess like others, but I prefer to wait for the next part...Even if I had my own ideas...I liked this part...the guilty feelings and all...3* for now

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
I LIKED IT!

Joe, you're a very good writer and I always enjoy your stories. I won't try to guess where you're going with this one since I expected the action to be between Hubby and friend's wife from the very beginning. Looking forward to reading the ending.

BTW I'd sure like to see some stories written by those anonymous critics, who feel fit to inform a person with as many high scoring stories to his credit as you have, that you can't write. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
I know!

I know exactly what happened (and, NO, I haven't read Ch2 yet!) But my wife would not appreciate reading about the antics of my nom-de-lecteur!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Interesting. Is the wife having or has had an affair so now she has a hall pass? Or so she thinks? Would our one time cheating husband feel the same way? I guess we'll see...

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
Agree with one of the anon

It has a symmetry to it if Rachael and Jessica had the same experience with Jessica being the passive partner.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
interesting setup

no sense speculating, but a little healthy apprehension might be warranted.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow...introspective and well written...Oh, how we try to rationalize our own shortcomings. Can't wait to read the next installment...appears the wife has a confession to make also. This chapter deserves a higher rating so I'm bumping it up!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Damn. Well done SJ

Sitting here is annoying AF

Wonder how often we dudes would succumb if we were constantly hit on like hot Femmes a?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good start

I could.guess where.you're going with this, but I won't. I hope it doesn't turn into a cliche wife goes wild for revenge story. Hopefully, you're too good for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES