To Freeze Fire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss did not end. Instead, it traveled up her thigh, alternating between one leg, then the other, slowly traveling up to the juncture, all while keeping those eyes on her. Those eyes with a thin ring of blue, and dilated pupils. She bit her lower lip, unable to look away as he finally came face to face with her still panty clad pussy. His tongue lightly lapped at the juice soaking through the thin material, only coaxing out more.

With a moan, her legs tensed on his shoulders, one of his hands, leaving the underside of her knee. Somehow, though it should have, where it landed, surprised her. One of his large, not to mention warm fingers pushed in the material where she was moist, only causing the stain of her arousal to spread further on the fabric.

His finger traveled upward, pushing between her swollen lips, until it brushed her clit, sending a moan escaping her throat, and her hips lifting.

With a half-smile, he repeating the emotion, once more, just as slow at the first, before leaning forward , and taking her clit, and sucking on it through the material. With a cry, her hands weaved through his hair, unable to stop as her hips bucked up towards the face of the man who dared to give her such pleasure. Despite how she writhed beneath his administrations, he kept his head in place, his tongue in check, the goal within reach.

His hand left her pussy without warning, reaching up to where her panties still clutched at her hips, "May I?"

Beyond words, she nodded, her lips parting. It was happening. This was really happening. She was about to lose her virginity.

For the moment, he pulled away from her, releasing her legs from laying atop of his shoulders as he slid the cream colored panties down her hips, and thighs, finally flinging them across the room. He also took this moment to divest himself of his shirt, before eagerly returning to her.

Now, with him fully naked before her, she admired his well-toned body, chiseled thighs, abs, and chest. He was too beautiful. Handsome just seemed inadequate somehow.

Part of her knew she didn't deserved to be deflowered by a body of a perfect man. Let alone, one that was smart, and actually cared about her in his own twisted way.

Pulling her legs to the side of the bed, where they were pointed up at down rather than be on the short side of the mattress, he took his position at her feet, laying down face level with her pussy.

His kisses on the insides of her thighs returned, making her legs shake ever harder, fighting to clench them about his skull. Instead, as before, she placed them over his shoulders, allowing him a front row seat, to her virginal mound. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, then slid his tongue from her inner thigh, up to her clit, "I don't deserve the chance you have given me, but I will make it up to you somehow. I will make you cum hard, again and again, until you won't be able to walk straight."

She whimpered at the words, the feeling in her belly gathering up to something phenomenal. Was it possible for her to cum just with his promises of the dirty things to come, alone?

Taking one of his large fingers, he dipped it into the pool of juices collecting around her pussy, coating it. Then, as he took her bare clit into his mouth, he took that finger, and slid it her pussy.

Once he drew deep enough, they both felt his finger teasing her hymen, making her wince when he thrust that finger out, then back in. "Sorry, darling," he cooed, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Rather than words coming out as a response at first, she could only moan, then what followed, was more of a whimper, "Don't stop..."

"Never, darling," he promised, pumping his finger in more gently this time, curling it inward to stimulate her G-spot, making her muscles clench tightly around it, "Never."

His mouth returned to her clit, sucking hard as he resumed finger fucking her. Soon, her hips began lifting to meet the thrusts he made with not only his finger, but his tongue. A deep exhale of his breath, almost made her cum on the spot, the mixture of heat and wetness becoming too much. When he sucked on her clit even harder, stabbing that finger in an out quickly, she reached the point of no return, making her legs shake and gather. With a moan, every muscles clenched, and something exploded inside her, releasing ice all over her skin, coating them both.

The bliss as she came lasted a while, her muscles spasming sporadically around his finger, feeding him her juices which he more than eagerly lapped up.

Sometime later, as she came down from the high, she opened her eyes, finding him look at her. His hands roamed over her body, heating her up, turning all the chilling ice on her body, to vapor, making her nipples harden when she imagined him doing the same with hiss cock, only with it inside her...

Coming on his hands and knees, he got her to rise up a bit so that he could get her shirt over her head, followed by undoing her bra.

As he came to lay between her legs once more, she felt his erection move along her inner thigh, making her breath catch. Before settling completely against her, he peeled away the last bit of her clothing that covered her chest, tossing it to the floor.

'This is it' she thought, her breath unsteady, looking into his eyes, 'After this night, I will no longer be a virgin.'

"God Mia," he groaned into her neck, "I want you too much. Too damned much."

Though his cock twitched along her pussy lips, the drooling head making her more wet, she knew he couldn't be talking about sex alone.

"Then have me." She whispered into his ear, "Don't hold back just because you're afraid to hurt me. I want you to take me like you wanted to before you knew I was a virgin."

She felt his cock twitch again, his hips starting a little slow thrusting motion, his hand coming between them, rubbing his shaft up and down her pussy lips. "You were so tight around my finger..." he moaned, "You would feel so good around my cock, but we can't baby."

"But...I thought..." her head turned to their discarded clothes on the floor, "Even now you're so close, you just have to..."

"I know darling," he cursed, "God do I know. That's what makes this so difficult. I know you want sex, but you might have regrets about it later, and by then, it will be too late."

"I—I don't understand." She felt tears sting her eyes. Surely there had to be something wrong with her if he kept refusing to break her hymen. "I know I'm not like other girls. Most girls lose their virginity in high school, and know what they are doing. I know you think I'm not thinking this through, but I am. I want you to be my first."

"And I will be." He kissed her, drawing back so reluctant, "Just not tonight. When we get to Ireland, I will fuck you as hard as you like. I promise."

Weak tears stung, and slid down across her temples as he kissed her, "What about tonight."

"There are still other things we can go to pleasure one another," he stated, leaning down to pull one of her still hardened nipples into his mouth. The warmth made her legs wrap around his instinctually. "Things, I'm sure you like..."

"Mmmm, n—no." she stammered, making him lift his head, "If you won't have sex with me tonight, then let me finish what I started."

His eyebrows came together, and followed her gaze as she looked down where he still held his hard cock in his hand. Once he understood, he began to shake his head, "Mia..."

"Are you really going to tell me you don't want me to?" she teased, biting her lip.

He rolled his eyes, "You are testing my self-control, dear one. If you were smart, you wouldn't be doing that."

"If I was smart," she pointed out, "I wouldn't have been caught."

"If you truly want to, what kind of man would I be to argue," he chuckled, "But I would like a compromise."

She rose a brow, feeling his chest rake across her hard nipples as he shifted, making her gasp, "What kind of compromise."

"Though you're a virgin, I assume you've heard of doing a "69", right?" his question made her breath catch, and then she nodded when she couldn't find words. "Would you be willing to give it a try?"

Again she nodded, making his signature smile appear on his lips, right as he claimed hers. She swallowed herself conscious demeanor, and felt a rush of anticipation when he lifted his body from hers, switching place with her so now that it was him lying flat on the bed.

"This is the part where you turn around so I can lick that pussy darling," he winked at her as she stared.

Biting her lower lip, she let out a ragged exhale and then took another deep breath. Keeping her eyes locked on his cock, she shifted, so that she could swing her leg over his torso, her ass pointing at his face.

Yes, she was willing to try this, but even still, heat burned in her cheeks, as this was yet another first for her. Following his hands as a guide, she leveed her hips back until her pussy was directly above his face, and his cock, was inches from her mouth.

Not wasting a moment, Michael immediately took his tongue, flicking it across her clit, making her moan. It gave her the perfect opportunity for her to stop the noise that he made her make, with his cock.

When she moaned again, this time, with his cock in her mouth, she felt him moan as well. Immediately she knew why the vibrations of his moans massaged her clit, making it throb, and force her into wanting to cum again.

Using her hand, she began the pumping motion again, moving her head as well up and down his shaft. It was long before they both were bucking against each other's mouth, the erratic momentum changing constantly, trying to hold off each other's orgasms. It would have appeared, a moment later, she had been declared the victor of this round.

"Oh, Mia" he moaned unto her pussy, giving her a clit a strong suck, "I'm going to cum soon, darling."

"Cum for me Michael," she said, his name becoming muffled by his cock, so she pulled back for a minute, "Cum in my mouth."

The stronger her attentions got to his cock, the stronger his administrations to her pussy and clit became. Somehow, he managed to get his hand beside him, and put a finger inside of her hot hole, stabbing again and again, as he sucked on her clit hard.

She moaned around his cock, the feeling in her gut becoming too strong, that height being reached. She was falling, shattering into a million pieces on his face. And what was more, so was he.

So absorbed with her own orgasm, the shot of cum going to the back of her throat caught her completely off guard. Swallowing just in time, she took the first jet deep inside her belly, catching and swallowing the second and third like a pro.

As to make sure she had gotten all of it, she gave his cock another suck, making him moan even louder. The salty sweet taste in her mouth wasn't like anything she had ever tasted. Her lips bruised from him thrusting up against her touch.

Her knees threatening to give out, she swung her leg away from his hip, and turned herself so that she was facing him.

His hand was there on her face, stroking her lower lip as she lay beside him, "Fuck," he cursed in a growl, "If you fuck like you suck cock, I'm a dead man."

She chuckled, feeling warmed by his embrace around her, that slowly turned the ice that had covered her body at the height of her bliss, into steam resonation of them both. It only heightened the moment, and his unique masculine scent.

"Are you alright?" he asked, and instantly she knew in what regard he was directing the question. Her face lifted, as his looked down, and in the following moment, her lips met his, reassuring him with a long and heated kiss.

Everything had been forgotten. The future, and certainly the past that had not so long ago put the end of two vampires lives in this very room.

When she remembered this, her hold on him tightened, "The men who came here tonight, they knew I was a half breed. Which means your brother knows too. Still, despite the fact, he wants to find me. Are you sure we will be safe in Ireland?"

"You're the first half breed I have come across in a long time. It's like I said earlier, most are killed the moment they come into this world. I'm afraid to say I have no idea why my brother would want someone like us. " she gave him a weird look, so he explained, "Zael has always preached about keeping the line pure. Being pureblooded being what set vampires apart from the other species because of their ability to turn humans. What I can tell you, is that yes, Ireland is safe.

"Is this the part where tell me that you don't want to take me back because of my rare, soiled bloodline?" she asked, teasingly.

He smiled, "This is the part where I tell you I refuse to take you back because no other man will ever get the chance to touch you as I have. I will be your first, and last."

His promise warmed her just as much as his heated skin, a perfect aid as she drifted off to sleep.

After hanging up the last of her clothes, she sat on the steps of the paint chipped porch, looking around. The nearest house was less than a quarter of a mile away, and oddly enough, it made her feel more secluded. The sun hit her face, and she bathed in it, feeling like she was at a loss for a large amount of time. It was surprising how being in the dark all the time screwed with one's perception.

She had missed the sun. Thoughts of being without something as simple as things inevitably brought up more important things she had been without these past years. A family, a home, a chance at love.

When she woke up this morning, naked as the day she was born, something had changed when she watched Michael as he continued to sleep on. This was the kind of man who would protect her, love her, die for her. And that was the problem.

'I won't let him die for me' she promised herself, 'My fate has always been out of my hands, but now...'

But now she had a chance to change Michael's fate. Running away with him to Ireland, having some kind of life with him brought more to her than she cared to admit given the circumstances. But even so, they would always be looking over their shoulder, waiting to be found, to be torn apart.

Giving the clothes about another half hour until they were dry, she went back inside, down to the basement. She barely got through the threshold where the door had been kicked in Michael's eyes popped open.

The sheet was thrown over his still naked form, creasing between his legs and low waist, shifting as he spoke, "Clothes almost dry?"

She nodded, taking off her shoes, and climbing into bed beside him. She had ran out of clean clothes a few days back, and once she saw he had fresh water in the bathroom and lightening from the generator and water tank , Michael had got up and running, she had washed her things in the tub.

To Michael's ultimate displeasure, she went outside to find a place to hang her newly washed clothes outside. odds were, only vampires would know where they were for the time being. Even still, the man who she cared for beyond a rational measure, still didn't feel like they should risk it. In all honesty, even he had to admit, apart from themselves, the only people who knew about their location, died by his hand last night.

He lifted up his arm in invitation as he yawned, and she accepted. "They should be dry soon."

She looked at the planes of his face, seeing the stubble where it had grown back from the last time he had shaved, memorizing everything about him she could as if he would somehow vanish before her.

"I wish you would wait to go back to get them. I shouldn't have let you go out there alone in the first place."

Her eyebrows came together, "You don't think that more vampires might be lurking around here, do you?"

"No." he answered quickly. "At least not where they could reach you. As long as you stay in the sun, you would be safe from them. But Vampires are not the only ones after you darling. We need to be careful."

"I don't ever recall seeing you during the day," she stated like it dawned on her for the first time, though she was certain she had thought it before at one point, "Is the myth about vampires and sunlight true?"

"Somewhat." He yawned again, "It doesn't affect me as much because I'm only half, but within an hour or two, of direct exposure , I too, would perish. Sometimes I think the full blooded ones get the easier way out."

"Why is that?"

"Death is quick for those exposed to sunlight. At least relatively quicker than what it would take for a half breed." He mused, "We should both get some rest. I have a friend who will provide us with the necessary papers we need in Maine so we can take a plane to Ireland, and it's going to be a long drive. You can ask all your questions on the way."

She nodded, though his eyes were already closed. Pulling out from his arm, she brought her lips to his, kissing him deeply. It was the closest she could come to saying how she felt. Those words were on her tongue still, despite how irrational given the time frame of how long they had known each other.

Somewhere between rationalizing her thoughts, to trying to convince herself that this was all really happening, she must have dozed off. Rising from his embrace, she saw his eyes shoot open, and she shook her head.

"It's alright" she said fighting off a yawn, "I just got to get my clothes." Reluctantly, he lay back down with a groan of displeasure as she swung her legs to the side of the bed. Once on her feet, she picked up her backpack, then headed towards the threshold where a door once stood, and made her journey outside.

In a lethargic manner, she began pulling the items off the clothes line, and stuffing them into her backpack going about as quickly as she could, being rendered still half asleep. It was still light hour, the sun to the west hanging low in the sky. She guessed it to be no later than 5 in the afternoon, and having skipped breakfast and lunch, her stomach began to protest.

Tugging the last article of clothing off the line, she heard something that sent a chill up her spine, every pore along her skin, puckering. Footsteps.

They were calm, precise, growing closer, and belonged to more than one person. With a cautious eye, she began to turn her head towards the approaching group, and felt ice coat the insides of her hands.

"It's good to see you Mia." Said the most obvious leader of the group. Out of the three people, comparatively, he stood tall, and ironically seemed much more frail. But it was a a ruse. She knew this man. Knew what he was capable of.

"I wish I could say the same." She muttered spitefully, wondering what she should do. If she screamed, Michael would hear her, wouldn't he? He would defend her, but now she wondered, would the cost be too great? "How did you find me?"

A smirk appeared on his lips "You should know better than anyone that my tracking skills are...advance. Besides, it would be a mote point to explain, wouldn't it? Fact is, I got you cornered once more, only this time, I'm not alone."

She set her teeth, "Neither am I."

"Oh yes" he seethed happily, "I'm very much aware of my competition, the bounty hunter that is just inside that house waiting for you to return."

Her breath caught, seeking to delay the moment. To think of something, anything. "then you also know that if I scream, he will be out here in seconds. He will have no trouble tearing you to pieces, I've seen him do it before."

The frail appearing man before her took a step forward, and tlted his head slightly, his eyes roaming over the throat. "But obviously not quick enough to stop the two vampires that were here last night from marking you."

Her face turned red, "You've been here since last night."

"I have." He nodded, "I ordered them to retrieve you the moment I saw the bounty hunter leave the premises. Since you've already been wounded, I would like to take the opportunity to accept your surrender."