To Go Please Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Wow! That's quite a story! Scarcely drab at all. I'm not sure I can match that."

"Are you kidding? You were getting ready to tell me about your exploration of alt-sex, if I'm not mistaken."

"Sure you want to hear about it?"

"Of course I do!"

"Well, in that case, you'd better fill up my wine glass - thanks!

"Suzy - our Suzy - had got me thinking. You know I'd never... er... been with another woman, and here I was - what?... almost forty years old - and I thought maybe it was time I found out what it was like, you know?"

"I do not believe this! So, what did you do?"

"You remember Zoë and Brad?"

"Of course I do. They met at our wedding and then got married themselves. What could be more romantic than that?"

"Particularly since - unlike us - they're still married! They recently moved back from the Midwest, and we've been hanging out together, just the three of us. Zoë makes no secret of the fact that she likes women, even in front of Brad. It used to make me wonder what their sex life was like, you know? Anyway, shortly after my episode with Suzy and Babs, Zoë said:

Let's you and me go on a shopping spree, shall we? Just the two of us? I know... Let's check out Entals!'

'Where?'

'That new lingerie store at the Mall? You know... 'Fun? Damn! Entals!'. Who invents these names? You must have seen their slogan:

"If you think $$$ can't buy happine$$, you haven't $hopped here!"

'It'll be my treat, sweetie! Just one condition: we'll hold a fashion parade for each other when we get home, okay? Don't worry... We'll be alone; Brad's away in Boston on business and the boys are in college.'

"With my new adventurous spirit, this sounded like fun, and I must confess that I've come to like Zoë a lot. So, giggling like two schoolgirls, we scoured Entals' racks for the most outrageous bras, panties and nighties we could find. I was just trying on a low-cut, push-up bra in one of the dressing rooms when the door opened and in she walked, bold as brass.

'Oh, nice! That one's a keeper. You don't mind, do you? Would you unhook me? Thanks!'

"Unlike me, she was completely unselfconscious, stripping in front of me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. They don't let you try on panties, so I was surprised when she slipped hers off and stood stark naked, admiring herself in the full-length mirror. Believe it or not, I had never seen a naked grown-up woman before, not up close - except Suzy and Babs of course, and they didn't really count. Our eyes met in the mirror and she smiled:

'What d'you think? Not bad for thirty-eight, eh?'

'You're... lo-lovely' I stammered, blushing like Babs. I was taken aback by my whirlwind of feelings; I hadn't felt like this since that time in my parents' living room when you infiltrated your hand down inside my panties and felt my pussy for the first time."

"Boldly going where no man had gone before... or so you told me."

"I told you the truth, too. You made me so wet that I thought I must have peed without realizing it. Anyway, since Zoë was inviting me to admire her naked body in the mirror, I felt it would be rude to do otherwise, so I feasted my eyes on both sides: recto and verso, as it were.

'You're lovely' I repeated, feeling tongue-tied and shy.

'You're not so bad yourself, sweetie... the parts I can see, that is. Come on! Let's take our loot and go home; then we can have a drink and do this properly. I think I'll leave my old panties here for the next customer!'

"I wondered exactly what she meant by 'this'. She paid the outrageous bill and drove us home, one hand resting lightly on my knee. Her short skirt had ridden up under her, and all I could think of was her naked pussy lips rubbing against the leather car seat. By the time we got to her house, my heart was racing and my panties were damp. Lucky I'd just bought some new ones!

'Let's stage our fashion parade around the pool. I'll open a bottle of Brad's best wine, since he's away. Viognier okay for you?'

"Lovely."

"I went out to the pool, passing the faded sign that dates from when their kids were little. It always makes me smile:

'Welcome to Our Ool! There's No P in This Pool!'

"I lay back on a lounge chair beside the Ool, and after a few minutes Zoë came out carrying the wine and two glasses. I did a classic double-take - I could scarcely believe my eyes! Being nude in a changing room is one thing; being nude at home, beside a pool, delivering wine? That was something else again!

"Her rosy nipples looked even larger than they had in the store, and when I dared look down there, her blonde bush... Wait a minute! Hadn't it been auburn in the store, like the hair on her head?

'Zoë! What have you done? And how did you do it?'

'Like it? Brad's always had a thing for blonde pussies.'

'But you can't have dyed your pussy in five minutes!'

'Oh, honey! It fooled you, even this close! I'm not naked... not yet, anyway. It's a hand-painted bikini! It's even anatomically correct - look!'

"Even up close, the triangle of blonde hair between her legs looked natural. Then she lifted one leg, revealing perfect outer pussy lips covered with more blonde hair, and, peeking out from between them, moist-looking inner lips flanking a large clit. A true work of art! Her painted genitals looked so real that I felt myself freshly moistening in response.

'You can get them in blonde, brunette, redhead, and even shaved, so I bought one of each. And I've always wanted larger nipples and a bigger clit. I can't wait to wear this to the beach! Brad will have kittens!'

"As I struggled to regain my composure, she casually poured us two glasses of wine and lay down beside me, a perfect trompe-l'œil of erotic nudity.

'So, tell me... How's Suzy doing?'

"The unexpected question took me by surprise, considering what I was contemplating. I decided to confide in her:

'She was home from college last week, with her... er... roommate, Babs.'

'Ah! The beautiful Babs: she of the gorgeous ass. If only I were twenty years younger! So, what happened?'

'Well, let me put it this way: Babs didn't sleep in the spare room.'

'Ha! I knew it! I watched them cavorting together in this very pool last summer, and I just knew.'

'Knew what?'

'That Suzy was either L or B, if you know what I mean.'

'How on earth did you know?'

'It takes one to know one, honey; and Brad says I've got the most reliable gaydar of anyone he knows. Take you, for example...'

'Me? What do you mean?'

'Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd say that at this point in your life you're definitely bi-curious; you've just never explored that side of your sexuality. Something is different today, though. You're more excited and adventurous than I've ever seen you. If I had to guess, I'd say you were looking for a new sexual experience! Am I wrong?'

'Wow! You sound like my horoscope! To tell you the truth, listening to Suzy and Babs having such a good time together made me wonder if I was missing something.'

'Well, I'm glad you chose me. You did choose me, didn't you? Wise choice, if you did. I guess I can tell you now... I've been longing to get into your panties for years, since before your divorce, in fact.

'Brad and I used to fantasize about setting up a swap or a foursome with you two, but we backed off when we saw your marriage was in trouble. The last thing we wanted to do was contribute to that mess. But now that you're single again and have gotten over it...'

'I don't know; I've always been so... conventional, I guess you'd call it. It's not easy to throw off decades of inhibition. What's it like?'

'Sex between women, you mean? It's... different.'

'How, exactly?'

'Well, I don't know about other women of course, but for me... When I'm with Brad, there's always some element of dominance. You know? He's the fucker and I'm the fucked... or the fuckee, maybe? Occasionally it can be the other way around, if he asks me to tie him up or use a strap-on, for example. But one of us is always more-or-less in charge. But with another woman, no one's in charge. No one needs to be, you see? It's more of a level playing field; and that's just what it feels like: a playing field!

'There's another difference, too. For me, sex comes in two flavors, although both can be delicious in their own way. When I'm with a guy, it's almost always what I call 'destination sex'. You know what I mean? There's one destination: orgasm. Certainly his, and - you hope - yours too. Maybe even more than one, if you're lucky. But there's seldom much doubt about where you're both headed.

'With a woman, it's different. My favorite is what I like to call 'wandering sex': no destination in view... just the pleasure of the journey, wherever it leads. Wasn't it Tolkien who said: 'Not all those who wander are lost'? Orgasms may come and orgasms may go, but they're not necessarily the only object of the exercise. You can take the time to smell the roses along the way. Does that make any sense to you?'

'I think so... but I've never had that sort of sex.'

'Then let me introduce you to it. Try it, you'll like it!'

'That's more-or-less what Suzy said. And if you put it like that, maybe I will!'

'We can take it as slowly as you like, honey; and we'll stop the moment you feel uncomfortable. How's that?'

"Here, honey; let me fill up your wine again... Oops, we're almost out. I cannot believe that you decided to let your hair down at last, and with the irresistible Zoë!"

"You haven't called me 'honey' in years."

"Well, your story's reminding me of all the good times we had together. I do miss you, you know."

"You miss the sex-on-demand, you mean. You've just got the seven-year itch."

"I don't remember you complaining..."

"No; that bit of our marriage was good. If only you hadn't spread it around the way you did."

"One too many peccadilloes?"

"A peck too many peccadilloes! Do you remember the time Marty asked us if a peccadillo was a cross between a chicken and an armadillo? Anyway, how come you managed to resist Zoë?"

"I almost didn't. You remember that time you came home in the middle of the afternoon and found me naked in bed?"

"About seven years after we were married? Yes... You said you were frantic to masturbate, of all the unlikely stories! And then we ended up fucking the afternoon away. I always knew there was more going on..."

"Well, I had to think of something; you almost caught me making out with her. When we heard you come in, she hid in the closet. Come to think of it, that's probably the only time Zoë's been in the closet since puberty!"

"You bastard! You mean she heard us? She heard everything? God! That explains why she started treating me differently. All of a sudden about that time she became caring, affectionate and openly flirtatious; I really got to like her."

"I bet she could see us too, through the crack between the closet doors. It made me horny as all get-out, knowing she was watching; I could have fucked you for hours that day! But we never tried it again, I promise. One close shave was enough for me, and then she and Brad moved to the Midwest.

"Excuse me... Tanya!... Tanya! May we have another bottle of this excellent wine, please? Thank you!"

"So, I got more out of dating that guy than just some great sex, did I? Ha! I like seeing you wince; that's payback for hiding Zoë in the closet. Anyway, back to the story:

"We agreed to take turns in the fashion parade: bras first, then nighties, and finally panties. She went first, peeling off her painted bikini top and replacing it with a series of bras that showed off her beautiful breasts. They're a little larger than mine."

"Yes, I remember."

"Pig! She'd bought this one bra that had circular cut-outs in front so that her nipples - her real nipples, this time - and their surrounding areoles stuck out, completely uncovered! I think she could tell that I was dying to suck on them, because she came close to where I was sitting, smiled down at me and rubbed each breast across my cheek, her nipples just brushing my lips."

"Mmm... I know just how that feels..."

"No comment! When it was my turn, I decided to model a gorgeous nightie I'd found: thin translucent cotton with a neckline that plunged below my waist. It came with frilly panties but I thought 'What the hell!' and left them off. She might look naked below the waist, but I was going for the real thing.

"I knew she could see everything: my breasts, which showed almost every time I moved; my ass whenever I bent over; and the shadow of my pussy hair through the thin material. I felt her eyes glued to my body as I paraded around in front of her, my cunt wetting itself with anticipation.

"For my grand finale, I turned my back to her and bent over - unnecessarily slowly - to pick up my wineglass, knowing full well that as my nightie rode up, she would see my ass and my open crack, with my pussy lips sticking out from between my thighs. I'd show her what 'anatomically correct' really looked like!

"I don't know what had gotten into me; I was being as provocative as I knew how. When I straightened up and turned around, she smiled into my eyes and licked her lips lasciviously:

'This was a great idea! I'm not sure I can wait much longer. Close your eyes while I put on my pièce de résistance...... Okay, ready now... Hold out your hand and feel this. Keep your eyes shut and tell me what I'm wearing.'

"She took my hand and guided it I knew not where. But then my fingers felt soft, silky material stretched over tight, curly hair. Somehow, I knew this wasn't a hat. She moved slightly and my hand slipped between her legs, where the silk ended abruptly.

'Oh! Is that your pussy - your real pussy this time? Then it must either be a garter belt, without panties, or a pair of crotchless panties', I said, my eyes still closed, as I let my hand rub lightly against her pussy hair.

'Right in two', she said. 'Aren't they gorgeous? They're called 'Scanties', and Brad just loves them.'

'I would never dare wear anything like that!'

'Shame, 'cos I just bought you some.'"

"So, Zoë doesn't shave her pussy?"

"Don't you know?"

"I think I was just about to find out when you came home that time."

"Well... eat your heart out then! She has this amazing auburn bush that just took my breath away. After decades of never seeing another woman's crotch, I'd just seen two in the same week... Three, if you count Suzy's!

"Zoë's Scanties were indeed gorgeous. I opened my eyes and saw them: scarlet, skimpy beyond belief, and open at the crotch where my hand was still gently rubbing the lips of her moist cunt: the first I'd ever felt apart from my own. She stood, legs slightly apart, smiling down at me again.

"Suddenly I felt confused by my whirling emotions. This reality was really real! I think she could tell that I needed some time to adjust because she said:

'I hope you like the feel of that, because I certainly do! But while you sit here feasting your eyes on my gorgeous bod and remembering the feel of my pussy, I'm going to swim a couple of laps. See you later!'

"She turned, stepped out of her scarlet Scanties, and dove naked into the pool. It didn't take me long to make up my mind. I wanted her fiercely, and - after all - wasn't this what I'd come for? 'Don't knock it till you've tried it!' Suzy's challenge came back to me. All right then... I'd try it!

"I stood up, stripped off my nightie, and walked naked to the poolside. I needed to find the right depth for what I had in mind; about four and a half feet should do it, I reckoned. I sat on the edge of the pool, dangling my feet in the cool water and feeling the sun-warmed tiles under my butt.

"I watched as Zoë swam a freestyle lap. She's a strong swimmer and the water streamed in a rivulet between the cheeks of her naked ass, just beneath the surface. When she turned for a backstroke lap, she saw where I was sitting and swam over to me. As her feet reached for the bottom of the pool, she found her eyes - just as I had hoped - looking straight between my parted legs into my open cunt."

"I trust you enjoyed that?"

"Say what?"

"Your salad, ma'am?"

"Oh, hello Tanya; it's you! Yes, I did. Very much, thank you. Completely undressed."

"Just like I promised. And here's the wine you ordered, sir. Is there anything else I can do for the two of you before I bring your entrées?"

"Not right now; but later, maybe?"

"I'll be sure to check back."

***

"How much do you think she overheard?"

"She certainly heard the bit about 'looking into my open cunt'. Didn't you notice how she flushed? I think dear Tanya fancies you!"

"Don't be silly! It's probably just hot in the kitchen."

"It's certainly hot enough here in the dining room! So, tell me... With you and Zoë: which of you is the man?"

"Neither of us! That's the point, you jerk! Just shut up and listen, why don't you?

"Zoë's scrutiny of my pussy was spreading delicious feelings of anticipation throughout my whole body, but then I had a sudden attack of conscience:

'Wait! Stop!... What would Brad think of this?'

'Brad? He knows how many beans make five!'

'And how many would that be?'

'Three, of course; or occasionally four.'

'Oh, I see! Well, that clears that up, then.'

'Oh, honey! Brad knew I liked women before he married me. Hell... Sometimes I think that's why he married me. Helping him fuck another woman is my very favorite kind of sex... and he doesn't seem to mind it too much either!'

'You help him? How?'

'Well, he doesn't really need my help, as such, but there's more than one path to a happy sex life, you know. Dry me off and I'll tell you about ours.'

"She climbed out of the pool, her wet, naked body glistening in the evening light, and lay down on her front on a lounge chair. I picked up a towel and began to dry her. She turned her head to one side and watched me as I moved slowly down: rubbing first her neck, then her shoulders, then her back, and finally her delicious ass. She reached back with both hands and held her ass cheeks apart so that I could push the towel up into her crack. I lingered around her asshole and she gave a soft moan of pleasure. To cover my shyness, and relax the sexual tension that was growing thick between us, I said:

'This reminds me of drying the twins after their evening baths when they were younger. I loved that part of their childhood. I had to stop it when they reached puberty, of course; Suzy got self-conscious, and Marty began to enjoy it too much.'

'Mmm... I could never bring myself to stop drying my two boys. We all enjoyed it too much.'

'How did you handle it when...?'

'I tried not to handle it when! I left that up to them, and pretended not to notice when they did. Ben was shy, so it was never a problem with him, but Andy was always cocksure, and he got more and more blatant the older he got. Initially, I think he expected me to tell him to stop rubbing his prick when I dried him, but then he realized I enjoyed it as much as he did. Bath-time became like a play-date... for both of us.'