To Go Please Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure I'm sure; please, be my guests! Would you unhook my bra, please sir? Now let me just step out of these cute little wet panties..."

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Did you hear everything we said?"

"Not quite everything. But it's okay; I'm here, aren't I? Oh! This warm water feels wonderful! Enjoy the show...

"So, let me tell you about growing up. The three of us slept in one big bed, with me in the middle. To begin with, I'd just feel the bed shaking a little, when Dad thought my brother and I were both asleep. It took me some years to realize what he was doing. Then he and I started holding hands while he did it.

"Then one night I heard him moan so piteously that I kissed him - not quite like a daughter, you know? - just as he came. It brought us so close! I cried myself to sleep, knowing I was too young to give him what he needed.

"But it all got a little more complicated just after I turned eighteen. On the evening before his fortieth birthday he went out drinking with some buddies and came home just before midnight. My brother was already asleep, but I'd stayed awake because I wanted to give him a special birthday present on the stroke of midnight. Maybe you can guess what I had in mind?

"I lay in bed naked - I'd never done that before - wondering if I had the courage to go through with it, and what it would be like if I did. He slipped quietly in beside me in the darkness and lay down on his back as usual. As he pulled up his nightshirt and reached for his penis, I rolled over towards him and snuggled my naked teenage breasts against his arm. At the same time, I slid one knee up over his thighs until I felt his balls, and pushed my young furry pussy in against his hip. He gasped with surprise, turned his head towards me and whispered:

'Tanya?'

'Hi Dad. How are you this evening?'

'You're naked!'

'Yes, Dad. I thought it was about time. You've been so patient, and I love you so much.'

'But... I couldn't!'

'Before she died, Mom made me promise to take care of you.'

'I don't think this is quite what she had in mind.'

'Oh, I think this is exactly what she had in mind! Almost the last thing she said to me was:

"Tanya, once you're old enough, just be sure to take care of all your father's needs... all of them, you understand?"'

'But...'

'She knew you could never afford a whore.'

'But...'

'Shhh, now... Don't wake the lad. Just leave everything to me. It's my birthday present to you.'

'Oh, Tanya!'

'Shhh...'

"I rolled on top of him, spread my legs wide, and on the stroke of midnight, pushed my virgin cunt down onto his hard prick. We gasped in unison as he entered me - me from the sudden momentary pain, and him - I hope - from the pleasure of feeling his young daughter's tight little vagina close around his penis.

'Happy birthday, Dad!' And then we were kissing, and there was nothing more to be said."

"Jeez, Tanya, what a story! How long did that go on for?"

"Quite a while, until the night we got too... vigorous, and woke my brother. That's when I invented Triple Delight. Talking of which, would you like to wash me? I'll stand up so you can both see how I feel... How's that?"

"Why don't you tell us what you'd like, dear Tanya? After a day of waiting on other people, you deserve to be waited on yourself."

"Well, in that case... Would you wash my back, sir, and you my front, ma'am? I love feeling your slippery hands all over my naked body! It takes me right back to bath nights in that tiny shack. We'd take turns washing one another and almost always end up having the most glorious sex together. Maybe we could do that tonight? I'm starved for Triple Delight."

"Tell us what to do, then."

"Okay... Be sure to wash my back... all the way down... That's right! And up between my legs. Here, I'll hold my ass cheeks apart... just like Zoë did? There, now! Don't miss my asshole, sir; I'd love to feel your soapy finger in there. And you, ma'am... Would you rub your hands all over my breasts and then slide your ladyfingers right up my alley, please?

"Oh, God! Both of you in me at the same time! I think you're going to go please Tanya! Make me come... Yes! Go on doing that, both of you! Make me come... Make me come! Ahh... Yes! Make-me-come-make-me-come-MAKE-ME-COME!!!-Come-come-come... ohhh, ohh, oh... I think I need to lie down; my knees have gone all weak and wobbly. Thank you... Thank you both!"

"Rinse yourself off, my dear, and then - if you like - I'll dry you. Honey, I think it's time you liberated that poor bent prick of yours. Let's all go into the bedroom."

***

"Here, Tanya dear. Lie down on your front on the bed - it's okay; that towel there will keep the bed dry. Now, while my ex-squeeze finishes undressing, I'm going to dry your back just like I dried Zoë - you overheard that, did you?

"Come on, honey; don't be shy... Oh! I'd forgotten what a lovely-looking prick you have. Not bad for a middle-aged, philandering, curmudgeon. What do you think, Tanya?"

"He can philander me with that any time he likes! With your approval, of course, ma'am.

"Would you both lie down naked beside me and tell me a story? Tell me about the first time you had sex together; I love to hear about other people's sex lives."

"Ha! It was right after I walked in on her one afternoon while she was masturbating. I remember that like it was yesterday!"

"Oh! How romantic!"

"Romantic? I was mortified! I was still living with my parents but they were away, and I was up in my bedroom... er, exploring my body properly - or maybe I should say improperly - for the first time. I thought I'd locked the front door..."

"She was lying on her bed with her eyes closed, naked except for a little pair of white panties..."

"...and with one hand I was pinching a nipple, while the other was pushed down between my legs, discovering my clit. We'd been dating for a few weeks by then, and just two days before, I'd let him feel my pussy for the first time.

"I'd never been touched there before and I was blown away by the delicious feeling of his fingers between my legs. I was just eighteen but still a virgin, and - believe it or not - I had never masturbated; I didn't even know the word! So I was exploring on my own to see where those amazing feelings might lead."

"She didn't see me at first because she had her eyes closed, and I watched as she spread her legs, rubbing herself and sliding her finger into her vagina. I'd never seen her naked before, nor watched any girl masturbate, and it was quite the most erotic moment of my young life. We didn't have on-line porn back then, you see."

"I opened my eyes to find him standing in the doorway, his eyes glued to my almost-naked body. Like he said, it was the first time he'd ever seen me naked, let alone doing something as intimate as rubbing myself, and I was immediately mortified with embarrassment... Well, you can imagine!"

'Omigod! How long have you been watching me?'

'Not long enough. Don't stop! You're... You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!'

'I couldn't go on! Not with you watching. What must you think of me?'

'I think you're lovely, and by far the most erotic sight of my life! Would it help if I came and lay down beside you?'

'Would you... er... would you take off your clothes, too?'

'If you'd like me to I would.'

'I've never seen a naked guy before, except in paintings.'

'Then let me show you what one looks like.'

"I would never have been so forward if I hadn't already been so thoroughly aroused, but all I wanted him to do at that moment was to lie naked beside me so I could see and feel his naked body. And watching his eyes roam all over my breasts made my already-damp pussy even wetter."

"I pulled my T-shirt over my head and unbuckled my jeans as I walked over to her bedside."

'You're sure your parents are away?'

'Yes, they won't be back until tomorrow evening.'

'Good. And I locked the front door behind me when I came in, so we're quite safe. Now then, shall I take off my briefs, or would you like to do that?'

'May I... may I feel your bulge first? Is that your... penis?'

'Yes, and it's already about as hard as it gets, just from watching you.'

'It looks like it's trying to climb out of your underpants!'

'Give it an inch and it'll take a mile. Go on, pull my briefs down.'

'May I really?'

'I wish you would. But take care the waistband doesn't catch my prick. Here... I'll help you.'

'Omigod! It's so big! That would never fit into me!'

"I can see why you might have thought that, ma'am. May I hold it sir, while you go on with the story?"

"I'd like that, Tanya. So, then I said:

'I guess I'll just have to find another girlfriend, then.'

'Don't you bloody well dare! Come and lie here beside me. Would you kiss me? You know... properly. Like you did the other evening? And... may I touch you?'

"Show her how you kissed me, honey; why don't you? Imagine she's me, twenty years ago. Go on... I'm going to lie here beside you and remember."

"Well, this was like a dream come true for me. I'd never been so aroused in my life! I lay down beside her and reached an arm across her naked breasts to hold her tightly to me, like this. Then our lips met, she parted hers and our tongues intertwined. Oh, Tanya! You taste and feel delicious! May I kiss you again?"

"I was holding his prick with one hand, feeling its warm soft hardness for the first time, while my other hand crept back between my legs, all my earlier embarrassment forgotten. As we kissed, I resumed finger-fucking myself with abandon. Yes, that's right! Just like that. Then I said:

'Ohh, my fingers aren't long enough; I want to go deeper! Would you... Would you pull my panties off and try yours? Please?'

"Yes, please; try yours, sir! Here, I'll spread my legs. Gentlemanfingers are good too! Now, kiss me again."

"He pulled my wet panties down to my ankles, and I took his hand and guided it between the lips of my virgin pussy. That's right! Then, spreading my legs wide apart - just like you're doing, Tanya - together we pushed his middle finger as far into my vagina as we could. His finger was longer than mine and it felt wonderful, but it still wasn't long enough to reach the part of me that was aching to be touched.

"By this time, I was completely out of control - just the female of the species needing to be screwed by the male - and he didn't disappoint.

'Longer! I need something longer! And thicker! This'll do... Let's try this!'

"Taking a firm grip on his naked prick, I pulled him on top of me and positioned its head right at the mouth of my virgin vagina. Yes! Just like that!"

"God, yes! This brings it all back! I remember feeling you lying naked under me, just like Tanya is now! Your dark hair spilling onto the white pillow; your smiling eyes seeking mine; your breasts soft against my chest; your furry pussy pushing up against my belly; and your smooth thighs wrapped tightly around my hips.

"I remember I gripped your shoulders like this - is that okay, Tanya? - so I could pull myself into you. Then, inching my way upward, I felt the warm slipperiness of your pussy lips as they parted to admit the head of my prick - is that okay, Tanya? - and then the mouth of your vagina opened around me."

"Pull on my shoulders, sir! Pull yourself into me! Pretend you're taking my virginity... and giving me yours in return. Take me, please... just like you took her!"

"Let me kiss you, Tanya, while he pushes his prick into you. I want to see what he's been getting up to since the divorce... and before, for that matter.

"Go on, honey, fuck her! Make her scream like Suzy... or was it Gloria? I want to hear the two of you moaning and panting and grunting and gasping, just like we did way back when, remember?

'Oh God! You're stretching me! Go slowly, for fuck's sake!

'There... that's a bit better. Now just lie still for a moment and let me recover. I can feel your prick throbbing inside me! That's amazing. I never thought you'd be able to get all the way into me like that. Am I doing okay?'

'I've dreamt of this moment for years, but the reality is so much better! May I move yet?'

'Yes, gently... Try moving gently.'"

"Kiss me, ma'am! Slip your tongue into my mouth while he slides his delicious prick in and out of my cunt! Yes, that's right! And now would you suck on my nipples? Both of you together, maybe? Ahhh! Only Triple Delight can do that for you! Oh, lucky me, sucky me, fucky me!"

"Mmm... I remember how you felt inside me that first time, honey: I thought you were going to split me up the middle. But when you moved, this warm glow began to spread outwards from my vagina, melting everything in its path. I'd never felt anything like it! And then you pulled out and put me on my knees - remember? - and you went wild! You just fucked me senseless from behind. Go on, show her what we did!"

"I put her on her knees..."

"I had no idea what he was doing!"

"...and knelt behind her, like this."

"I thought he wanted to stick his prick up my ass! I'd heard about that from one of my girlfriends."

"God, no! I knew that nothing could feel better than her vagina, but I wanted to take her from behind, because I'd read the user's manual and knew I should rub her clit while I was fucking her. So, I parted the lips of her pussy with my fingers and slid back in - balls deep - into her cunt."

"Yes! Fuck me, sir! I love the doggie position! At first, Dad wouldn't let my brother fuck me when we were all together... I guess he felt a bit jealous. So, instead I'd kneel like this, with my kid brother on his back underneath me, so we could go down on each other while Dad screwed me from behind. And my brother got a ringside seat for all the action!

"Would you like to lie here under me, ma'am... Like my kid brother used to? And let me spread your thighs a little? That's right! Oh, I can see right up your alley, and you look so beautiful from this angle!"

"Go on, Tanya... Eat her, Tanya!"

"Yes Tanya, please Tanya, eat me Tanya! Make a meal of me Tanya! Lick me from clit to asshole Tanya and back again Tanya! Oh Tanya! Let me hold your head to my pussy while he fucks you Tanya.

"And just look at that lovely prick of his slipping in and out of your vagina! Zoë was right... This is what sex should feel like Tanya!"

"Believe me, honey: sex does feel like Tanya!"

"And Tanya feels like sex!"

"Her hole is almost as tight as yours was, honey, all those years ago; and her lovely ass is banging against my balls each time I thrust into her, just like yours did!"

"I can see them banging into her, right before my eyes!"

"I love that feeling! Nail me, screw me, fuck me, sir! Oh!... OH!... Ohhh! ... YESSS!"

'Am I doing it right? I don't think you need to be so gentle anymore. The feelings just keep getting better! I'm going to burst - I just know it! This must be one of those orgasm things. Come with me come with me COME WITH ME! AHHHHH!!! Heaven heaven heaven... That was heaven.'

"I can feel your vagina milking my prick, Tanya, just like hers did. I'm going to come; is that okay?"

"Go on, sir! Spray your semen into me, sir! Then I'll let it dribble onto her face... if that's all right with you, ma'am?"

"Mmm, Tanya! That's simply bliss; let me lick you..."

'Was that your semen I felt spurting against the top of my vagina?'

'Oh, God! I should have worn one of those things, shouldn't I? You know, one of those rubber condo things they told us about in Sex Ed.?'

'No, it's okay. My girlfriend told me you can't get pregnant the first time.'

'Are you sure?'

'Well, she didn't, so it must be true!'

"Boy, was I wrong! In fact, boy and girl, was I wrong! That very afternoon, I fell pregnant with Marty and Suzy!

"Oh, I just knew that you two were going to become my very favorite customers!"

***

"You know, honey, Zoë was absolutely right."

"About what?"

"About watching the man you love fuck another woman, particularly when she has her head buried between your legs! That was quite extraordinary; it was the best sex I've ever had."

"What man would that be, then?"

"Oops! Slip of the tongue there! But do you think our relationship might work again if we had some new ground rules? New management, as it were?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Suppose we forget the 'forsaking all others' bit. Would that work for you?"

"You want me to bring my peck of armadillos home with me?"

"I will if you will... Think you could handle Zoë?"

"I'd love to handle Zoë!"

"And how about the wine guru?"

"Does he give tastings?"

"Look, why don't we have dinner with Zoë and Brad? You know... to get some advice, maybe?"

"Shall I reserve a table for the four of you... One day next week, say?"

"No, Tanya; I've got a better idea."

"Ma'am?"

"We'll get take-out! On your next day off, we'll have dinner for five to go please Tanya."

THE END

(Author's note: If you thought Brad - with his bent prick and his business trips to Boston - was familiar, you were right. He's Amanda's father in 'Conversations with My Mother'.

Now, don't be shy! Vote, to let me know how you liked it! Thank you!)