All Comments on 'To Have and To Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Paul_Littlejohn

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Cut your balls off. You don't use them so what's the point of having them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This Is Sicker Than I Thought.

How sad this is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dude , come on

Even cuckolds know you are lying. Don't promise realism if you can't deliever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dishonesty and self-denial not erotic

Why don't you suck their cocks and let them fuck you in your arse?

The frustration and jealousy you feel is because your wife is getting the cocks you want for yourself.

You'll be a lot happier if you out yourself and be the homosexual you really are inside. Then you won't feel the need to be humiliated for hiding your true nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Start to Your Writing at Literotica

To start, I love cuck stories. I believe that they belong in Loving Wives. Unlike they constant members of the BMW club (bitch, moan, whine) if you tell me not to read something, I don't complain that what you have written is bad because it is contrary to my sensibilities, so ignore the detractors (I note that they seem to have little ability but to degrade others with only a rudimentary use of the English language, so I assume that they have small minds).

I thought that your writing was really good (I'll give you time to get to great). Personally, I like literature more than novels when it comes to descriptions, e.g. Robert Penn Warren's "All the Kings Men" http://www.amazon.com/All-Kings-Robert-Penn-Warren/dp/0156004801#reader_0156004801 . You could use a little more descriptiveness. I say this only because I think you have talent. If I did not, I would only talk abou the story.

OK, the story. I want to know what happened to the husband. Does he ever get to have sex with his wife again? At first the spanking didn't turn me on, but the aftermath of hubby having to walk down the beach with a reddened behind was a nice touch. The lover, interesting that he is coming for Christmas, however, what about other lovers since they have returned? I would have liked to see hubby have to service the lover or his friends, even have the wife when she is first in the middle of the circle of randy boys who are masturbating while watching their friend do her, tell the boys not to cum in the sand, but to shoot on hubby's face or little dick AND tell him, hands off, don't touch the little dick until he is told he can. I would have also added him having to clean the cream pie and put him in a CB6000s (or a Birdlocked Mini, he certainly doesn't need any more).

But now I am writing your story. Keep writing, I enjoy your work. Don't listen to the detractors, and by all means keep your balls, despite what they say. Without them you wouldn't experience the agony of denial.

If it is fiction, I like it, if it is your life, I am sorry, but secretly wish that it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Do little pricked Cuckolds need their balls? No they don't so why not just lose them? one snip and they become eunuchs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To all ya anonymous critiques

So far out of 8 comments about 7 of them appear to be coming from closet gays, who are really confused with themselves. I am sure these pathetic creatures are also the same types who go to sunday Church and also spend their evenings in roadside mens room, trying to get a cock up their rear ends. Nothing wrong with that. Just be honest with yourself. If you can't, please don't write comments.

Also, it's very clear that your types, deep down, just cannot really stop reading cuckold and gay stories. Otherwise, why would you read the entire story and then bother to leave comments when clearly the author mentions what type of story this is.

Get a life ya fags!

To the author. While I was not very much impressed by this story, I do appreciate you taking the effort to write one. Hope to see more works from you. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You know this deserves an automatic "1"

just because you cuck writers insist of putting fetish into loving wives.

And I don't give a fuck what the other Anon who loves this cuck shit says. Put this type of story into the fetish or suffer the consequences of automatic low scores. Simple as that. Since this site and the authors won't make the changes necessary it's time the readers took over give all cuck writers a "0" score no matter how well a writer they are. No comments readers just a low score, don't give them the satisfaction of calling us names, which these perverts enjoy doing.

phitinphitinalmost 14 years ago
not brave

i wonder why this balless person wishes to remain anonymous, no balls i guess. do not let anyone stop you from shareing your sexy experience with others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Poizy, is that you?

I won't be surpized to know it's you. Go away you cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hang on we hant had poopinparpinpete and his brillant analisize

about how we're all cunts(except you Harry sir lik lik lik pant).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just another graduate from the english school of self cucks

You shame your countrymen with your gayish need to watch cocks and be treated badly<P>

Tis sad for your parents and those around you who must keep small children away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

There is nothing wrong with real or fantasized cuckolding. Those who are lucky enough to experience are the ones who have real balls and even if they are submissive, they have the guts to let go of the social norms to enjoy their God given right or otherwise to sensual pleasures denied by those who have no imagination and want to force their own limited thinking on everyone else.

I love reading about the writers very stimulating experience. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Silly readers

Cracks me up when readers willingly open and read what's clearly labeled as a cuckolding story then act shocked and angered when it's a ... wait for it ... cuckolding story. Methinks they doth protest too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Shallow

The story is quite shallow with cardboard characters. Sure, it may work for a wank if this is your pet fetish, but it's barely a coherent narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Silly

Perusing a nutless story, and hearing the whine of the author who doesn't like negative comments. Sorry...at what part are we to respect someone who obviously doesn't respect himself? If you take that much shit willingly from a whore, then you should be honored and gratified to take shit from the rest of us. Can't see why, if you've learned your place at home, you can't learn your place here, so wipe your chin since I've electronically splooged on it and take our contempt that you've so richly earned. Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What on earth does cuckolding have to do with children? Whoever wrote that imbecilic comment must lump homosexuals and bisexuals with pedophiles. Good luck with that.

As for taking disrespect and splooge comments...that's probably the best negative comment I've ever read. Someone at least appreciates the humour of the situation: critiquing a specific niche wank story as anything else makes no sense whatsoever.

This story is rated highly by those whose buttons are pushed by the need to escape reality and enjoy a safe dive into humiliation with intelligence and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not good

You should have been suicided than living like this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoy!

The divorce that is. He's about to dump an unfaithful wife. As she has demonstrated her total lack of love or respect for him, why would he stay with her? To pickup an STD, aids or herpes? I don't think so. I hope she enjoys her divorce. She earned it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a sissy cock sucker in Ar.

I can't wait for her to make him start sucking cock. He should have sucked some at the beach. I to am a tiny dick and at least I get some satisfaction from making men cum as my wife fucks her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wonder

I wonder if there is anyone in real life who would admit publically to being a willing cuck. To their neighbors, family, and friends (yeah, I know, what friends could they possibly have with that mindset*.) So I've read these stories, and have to wonder how any man could survive with no sex, contempt, disrespect, and no family or friends.....I mean, is that even living?

(*Ok, for those who think a cuck could have friends...no, isn't possible. You've all heard the expression, "I have the respect of my friends." By definition, a cuck has no self respect, and who could respect someone who doesn't respect themselves? Not to mention, any acquaintance would want to keep said cuck well away from his family lest his woman get any stupid ideas, tho I'm certain most women wouldn't.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump her

I am a cuckold to my spouse but if this was my wife treating me that way she would be out on here ass. Very unrealistic and gives people in other lifestsye a bad image

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
Very Very HOT

That is one very HOT story, one of the best.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Another wife that has no love or respect for her husband. She exposes herself to every disease known to man. What's sexy or erotic about that story line? When she finds someone that has a bigger dick or just fucks her better than her husband, then their marriage is done. So he's basically risking everything for nothing in return. It makes no sense.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cuck

Just another poorly written whorewife and cuck story. Nauseating.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

Is this story really true? If so, then I think you need to take the next step and become the sissy faggot cocksucking husband that your wife wants you to be. That is what I would do. My wife would fuck her big-dicked male lovers while I watched and jerked off my small pencil dick (which has never been able to fully satisfy my wife). I would then fluff their cocks, get them hard and ready to fuck my wife, I would swallow their 1st load of cum and then watch as they dump their 2nd load into my wife's cunt. That's exactly what I want. How about you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous