All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 04'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good!

I really enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing..

Just loving this story, hanging out for more & hoping 'Rosy' gets a mate eventually :-) Keep it coming please! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addictive!

Your work is just that, very addictive; at least to me. But pleaseeeeee, i beg of you; don't let it be Edwin she finally chooses as a mate. He is just toooo wrong in many ways to be her mate. That would completely turn me off of this wonderful and addictive story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
who?

who is the real father of the babies I am just wondering is the real father going to show up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

A rather abrupt ending but a good story nonetheless. All the available bachelors and amped up testerone between them keep the story quite interesting. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait

I wonder when She will tell them that she was turned at 12.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving this:)

Loved this-One of the best!

I can not wait until the next chapter.

Im officially addicted:D

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Excellent

This is a very good story. I just wish she would tell these guys about Jasper so they could tear him apart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

is she in love with micah

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Good Chapter

I wonder whether she will mate with mitchell or Micah.

Caoont wait for next exciting chapter in this story.

indianfireindianfirealmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I rarely feel the urge to rate a story, or to give it a five, but I definitely gave this story a five. I really enjoy it and since I started reading the series I have been checking for updates every day. I like that their culture treasures its females. Rosy is one lucky cat. Great job and keep writing!!

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
just a thought on my part

micah is her mate, but mitchell is her friend, she has to differentiate the two , on her own time, and i also think it was not stray that attacked her, and i have my suspicions on who it is, his attitude says a lot

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Amazing

WOW! That was a touching chapter.It ending abruptly however,I enjoyed it. Things are slowly falling into place. Great writing.Please hurry with the next chapter

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Realistic Rape Reaction

I've seen some complaints about Tawny/Rosy's repeated flights, and I can't argue with how other people are perceiving the story. However, I think this is about as honest a depiction of how some women react to rape as you can get.

The shying away from touches, the feeling of there being too many people in a room, the difficulty breathing, the trembling, the compulsion to flee...add to that nightmares at night, waking nightmares during the day when your thoughts drift off...the fantasies about worthlessness and suicide. They all add up.

On an erotica storyboard, rape is the stuff of fantasy, always about sex instead of violence, often even a situation where the rapist might easily have been accepted as a partner under different circumstances. No little wonder then that the rape victims in erotic tales cope so well with the experience. But that's not the case here.

I'm going to be very interested to see how (or even if) Rosy comes to grips with her repeated attacks. I hope that the character is allowed to put it behind her, eventually. Mostly because one hopes that all rape victims are able to do so.

Keep writin'!

GE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have a really fascinating and unique way of telling these stories. I love it!

As another poster said, these stories are addictive. I find myself endlessly checking for updates and re-reading the old chapters.

I also love the way you're revealing hidden bits of her past in little pieces along the way. I have a feeling there are many more interesting surprises in the works! Such an effective plot device when used well!

Will 'Enter the Cat' be continued at some point?

Thank for this and keep writing!!!

Rbn8Rbn8almost 13 years ago
Micah?

I am a big fan of your "Stolen" series. I am so happy you started another story. I love it so far although it does seem a little disjointed. I love the way Rose is opening up to the Toms. I do hope Micah ends up being her love interest although the conection between them seems to have been abandoned completely.. Guess I will have to wait and wonder like everyone else...

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I wasn't sure at first about this story, but as I read it I got intriged by it. I'm a big fan of the "Underworld" movies, so thats what keeps me intersted, although I don't like the vampire or werewolf stories here so go figure. I waqs thinking about that story Merissa told Rosy about the she-kitt who ran off after carrying the twins unsuccessfully. I was wondering if that was Rosy's mother and I know having twins is passed on from mother to daughter, and not from the father. I think either Micah or Mitchell well be her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
okay already!

I get it...she's traumatized and struggles with men in general especially the toms. I get she's scared and skittish but 4 chapters each 4 to 5 pages long on the same thing has officially lost me!!! You gained my interest but now, it's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pleasee

Start developing rosy/tawnys character. i feel like her character is being stifled. i also hope Micah is her mate....Mitchell is reminding me too much of an over protective brother. him being underneath her every waking second is getting so annoying, i feel like the more he babies her the longer shes going to be clingy and dependent. I really hope she grows some independence and learns that all toms are not the same and that the clan cats can be trusted. her distrust is getting old. Please get on with the story, i get it i understand what comes with rape, the terror, the nightmares, the distrust, the flashbacks. But i also really want a story that progresses not one thats been stuck in the same spot for 5 chapters. Good luck, ill be checking in for the next update.

orionsdemiseorionsdemisealmost 13 years ago
completely disagree

I completely disagree with the last two posts. A lot of stories that Ive read have the heroine get over her fear and get into bed with some random guy way too fast. Wharves you've done is more realistic and I really appreciate It. A heroinr who's both scared and strong? Who has fears but works around them? That's perfect. For naysayers listen this girl has been traumatized from an attack years ago. Stop pitching about honest writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
move on please....

This story need to progress because at this point its just dragging on. She lived her life after the initial attack successfully and I don't see why she is acting so jumpy around the toms. If she craves her old life back where she was acting more "normal" in then let her go back and live the lie with her scent covering body wash. At first I cared who her mate was but this story is kind of dragging at a snails pace and I'm beginning not to care. Throw your readers a bone and get to the point. I think I can read one more chapter.... barely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep going

Love your story. Love the characters. All the toms are hanging in there, doing their bit to make Rosy's world safe and that is a good thing. I am glad to see she is coming into her own. I dont understand the world of the were cats and so I cannot understand what's the fuss about Mitchell looking out for Rosy; of him being protective. They all are and that is good, isnt it. But on some level she is responding to him. Shouldnt Wade and the others give them a chance to see where it all goes... Great story though... keep going... tell it the way you want to...

polgaranightpolgaranightalmost 13 years ago
Learning About Changes

Many young women have been raped/killed by humans, try understanding the change of a young girl of 12/15 yrs old & being attacked, raped, & changed into something otherworldly...

Being told many times you will be killed by clan because you are a stray & female will leave lasting impressions.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love the story and you are a talented writer. The main problem I'm having with the story is that I feel like Micah is the love interest but the story devotes very little time to his character making it hard to get a feel for him. I would like to see more time devoted to his relationship with Tawny whether in the form of friendship or romance or whatever. I would also like to know his thoughts, feelings and perspective and see less time spent on minor characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter and you should consider publishing this as a book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this story.

I should have gone to bed long before this but cannot stop reading. Thank you so much for a very good story. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Edwin confuses me

The flip flopping between grade A asshole and caring regular guy.....which is the real Edwin?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous