All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 17'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brillant

1st 2 post thats cool. I loved it as usual

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 11 years ago
Yay, first comment!

Great chapter, love the length, glad we finally got to see Rosy interact with the others in cat form post-stray-kidnapping.

I hope that by the time they're married, Rosy will have gotten more comfortable with casual physical interaction with Micah (so far it seems she's still a bit reluctant to initiate any tender touches with him and deepen their emotional bond). I'm glad we finally see her cut loose and play with the other toms at least, soon she'll be able to do it without everyone freaking out and having to ask permission from Micah first.

All in all, the story seems to be progressing quite nicely.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Awesome as always!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
This is great

Rosy seems to be much more relaxed around clan cats. Her progress was painful to watch at times, but it made a great story!

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

I can't compliment you enough on your descriptive writing. it's as if I am watching a TV show.Everything come across so life like. So so happy Rosy is finally adjusting to some semblance of a normal she kit life.Loved the way she kicked ass.Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love

Love the progression, love Rosy, love Mitch. Can't wait for the next chapter. Have been checking nearly every day. Keep it up, this is amazing.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Great hunting sequence.

I particularly enjoyed the werecat-eye-view of Rosy's change and the subsequent hunt. Your attention to detail makes it seem as if you've been closely studying feline behavior. (Just how big do the cats get Down Under?) And I continue to admire how deftly you handle the large cast of characters.

It's another delightful chapter.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Forget studying them

Gim thinks you've studied the large cats.

I think you are one. Your secret's out.

KittybalooKittybalooover 11 years ago

Yay! So happy to read more of my favourite series. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Gimlet, big cats aren't native to Australia but there have been "sightings" for years. There have been no official sightings so most are written off as possibly escaped exotic pets or false reports generated by kooks. (Really, google it).

Mygypsy seems to have used these sightings in her world building. In "Enter the Cat" there's the "crazy old bushy" who swears there are black panthers in Mount Lindsay National Park and Rosy reports the cattle killings were done by an "escaped exotic large cat" or cats.

When I first started reading these stories, I thought that bit of world building was clever as hell. I still do.

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

AMAZING!!!! Can't wait till the next one hopefuly it comes soon. :) I love this story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Another very good chapter.

My only criticism is that you stop your chapters in a strange place. Why not end this chapter with them turning off the light and start the next with Wade coming in? They way you leave things isn't really a cliffhanger but it's not closure either. It would be more satisfying to feel like the chapter is done and this set of events is done, at least for now. I always leave your chapters feeling slightly annoyed.

As I said, I'm enjoying your story a lot. If anything could improve it, cleaner chapter breaks would be it.

Thanks for writing and I look forward to the next chapter!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as usual, honey. I think "popparazzi" made an interesting comment in part anyways. If this were made into a series who would play what part can anyone think of anyone. How about Dakota Fanning as Rosy. Everyone put their thinking caps on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous