All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 18'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mygypsy I don't care how good of a writer you are if you break up Micah and Rosy I am not reading this story again until you get them back together!

Flutter

rissa200204rissa200204over 11 years ago
Relax there

im pretty sure we saw the start of a patch up with the explanation of why Micah went over the deep end. as we all know Rosy tend to mull things over for a bit before deciding important stuffs once the panic wears off.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago

Nooo! Not again! These two cannot get there shit together. I hope they sort it out in the next chapter - properly, and that Rosie doesnt disappear on him. Communication is the key! Your writing keeps me hooked :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

I cannot believe any woman is really this stupid, repeatedly. A learning curve was happening and then it's back to the idiot. Rosy is too high maintenance for me to believe any man would keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Hell

It is your story..., but damn. What exactly does Rosy want? I know she is beyond traumatized..., but you know what..., sadly I cannot see her having a decent life if she does not learn to just communicate in the present. So now in your embarrassment..., you push away someone you want. Micah should tell you he loves you and you won't believe him. Is Micah going to have to be in danger for you to get that enlightened feeling? I like this story..., but Rosy makes me tired. For chick that can be so stubborn..., she sure chooses the wrong people to trust..., over and over. If she could get over herself..., she lives with freaking cats..., really?! I remember that she has been repeatedly raped and traumatized for many years...., I really get that. I have every kind of problem when folks can't state the obvious. Stubborn stupidity gets you nowhere fast. For someone who is as scrappy as Rosy..., for someone who has survived an amazing amount of continued abuse...., how is it if someone is lying to her in a nice way she believes them? If she shares with someone of her own freewill she shuns them? That is the problem I have here. I really, really like this story..., but Rosy is tiring. Did she call for Micah when she was in pain? Really?! How do you wish someone well, when they keep twisting what is real? They should just give her back to her uncle and leave her be. Then I guess we will hear about how she misses her brothers. I will continue reading..., but I need for her to actually be separated from Micah for a while. I need for her to be concerned for him and not be allowed to be near him and see how that feels..., when you want to do right by someone and they shut you out because they are embarrassed by their own actions and they can sit by themselves or with anyone but you. That feeling SUCKS! AND traumatized or not Rosy sure know how to dish out the hurt in freaking spades. The ones that hurt her the most..., she sure seems to find time for. I am not sure I am hoping for a reconciliation..., because I think everyone deserves to have someone to love and trust them equally. I don't know if Rosy will ever be able to do that with someone who really loves her..., she needs to find herself in all of this f'ed upness. What does she really want. Outside of Wade and Edwin..., and the toms from her past..., who there has tried to harm her? Keep writing..., we are so invested in your story. Whatever happens, you are a great story teller..., and as much as I want good things for Rosy and Micah..., I think she needs to learn about and value Micah before he commits to her. Micah reacted because his brother used to call him a freak..., but Rosy does not no that because she does not talk to Micah therefore he cannot talk to her. Someone else is going to have to enlighten her..., probably when Micah is hurt somewhere and dying then someone will vomit it up and she will feel bad. Now she has a hostile ex-girlfriend..., Just great. Another piece of crazy to add to the can't think things thru today Rosy. I actually like Rosy..., she just makes me tired. I want good things for her..., I guess I have to wait and see. You are an excellent author..., you have us just thinking and thinking... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Geez

I love this story but I have to agree with everyone below me Rosy is very high maintenence and her attitude is getting annoying. Please try and start bringing them together a bit more or just breaking up for good (Hopefully bringing them together permanently) This on off reletionship is getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

nice going.............this we a communicas bound to happen since the beginning........... they have a communication gap between them.......it has been there since the beginning........ both rosy and micah are to blame............ both are keeping secrets.......... the relationship just could not go on............ while reading the story i thought that though their feelings for each other are strong.....their relationship is not working......... there really was no trust ..... moreso from rosy's side............. there is a lack of understanding also... i think a little separation...... small talks........ forgiveness...... that should help them...... so i think the story is going in the right direction with the break up now....... it will get better later.... rosy needs to know and not taken advantage of in the situation of land talks...but trully i love this story......thank you for writing it.......... it is soo intense........ i feel wat both rosy and micah feel.......... i still think wade should pay for what he did......... here feeling everyone has for rosy does not matter........ this all looks like a big political game... i understand that rosy is being driven into a corner with the feelings of the toms even if it is against her being on the williamson lands.....

DelaneymegDelaneymegover 11 years ago

Micah is too good a Tom to be stuck with a kit like Rosy. He needs to move on. I'm not understanding how a whole clan can be torn apart by one high maintenance female. And on top of all that I've never gotten the sense that Rosy even really likes Micah that much. Maybe it's just me, I don't know.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
SAD FOR MICAH

I'm stunned with this chapter. I thought I saw a light in the tunnel in the previous chapter,but no.We were thrown back in to darkness with this. I feel so bad for Micah.No one is seeing his humilation and rejections he is enduring from Rosie. He wanted to talk it out with Rosie,but no,she wasn't up for it. See what happens when communication breaks down.I can see why he reached his breaking point during the call from Lily.Wonderfully written as usual.I am so looking forward to the next chapter to see how you resolve this new issue.Well gone MG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Micah is a good stray sure but his jealous anger and possession was over the top. Instead of hearing her out, he made his own assumptions. Trying to control who she speaks to and were she goes? That's been happening almost this whole story, and it sucks ass, as well as is patronizing and sexist. Females supposedly have power in this clan culture but only so much as the men dictate. Wtf? This couple obviously does not communicate well. He relegates her to the actions of the past without trusting her in the present, so why should he expect the same? I'm sick of people saying that Rosy should be over her trauma and blaming shit on her (seriously she ends up the one apologizing a majority of the time), and not understanding that ramifications of trauma never end. They are something she has to work through every day. To think otherwise is not only naive, but ignorant of those who fight against their traumatic experiences and memories for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

I love this chapter! I don't really agree.with everyone else. I dont think she is high maintainance. Think of everything she went thru. Of course.shes gonna.b difficult! As for micah I really want them to.get back togethor! Maybe have rosy have more.confidence? Anyways keep up the good work! :)

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Too Much Drama

Your story is very different from others I've read and I have read a lot. You will not please everyone so don't try. Go with your gut is the only thing I can really say, this chapter had a little too much drama for me and I get the feeling that this story is too full of negative detail. This is just how it makes me feel. I mean when I read Tolkien's "Lord of The Rings" I tossed the book after I read it, dumb ending for me, but I respected his right to tell it as he felt and I will do the same for you. I might not agree with it, but I will respect your choices. This just depressed and upset me is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
deja vu

the story sucked me in from the beginning but it's getting a little stale now. over and over again it's always the same story. I get that she's scared and traumatised but no one has even tried to explain anything to her. Repeatedly, she gets scared about trivial things but the whole clan just lets her dwell in her insecurities. she will never change at this rate and I am rapidly losing interest in the story. it's like being stuck in a rut. been there, read that. I feel sorry for micah. he deserves better. you're made rosy out to be a strong character yet she always cowers behind her insecurities.

RightfullyWrongRightfullyWrongover 11 years ago
Poor Rosy

She's gone from an abusive relationship with that stray and now she has one with Micah but she's expected to put up with it because that's how life is for werecats :( Poor girl. I was in a relationship like that for years and it nearly killed me. You keep going because you think that that's how things are meant to be when really someone is destroying your heart and soul

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Loving this series, I just wish Rosy and Micah could sort things out once and for all they both love each other but they need to talk more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So depressing.

It feels like you should just rename this story to "Abuse Rosy, the Whipping Werecat." Micah, who looked like he was going to be an awesome prize after all the suffering she's gone through... you've turned him into a nasty piece of shit, and he comes across exactly as Rosy described him; a jealous control freak who not only lied to the girl he loves and falsely accused her of doing the same, but proceeded to break her wrist in a jealous fit of rage?

Your characters are just becoming ugly caricatures of themselves. Micah as an abusive and jealous control freak, Wade as an apparently now sympathetic asshole who once ordered her to be raped, and Rosy herself as a domestic abuse victim who can never get better as a person because the other werecats won't accept her enough to tell her how to be a better half-breed.

You've turned her into such a wimpy, unloved character that it's becoming harder to like or sympathize with her - you've seen it in these comments. People accusing her of being high maintenance when SHE is the victim. The man she loves broke her fucking wrist in a jealous rage, for god's sake, something that is completely unacceptable among humans, and apparently is marginally acceptable among werecats. Which really makes no sense whatsoever, since they supposedly "protect" and "love" their she-kits so much.

That said, I get the in-story explanation. It's supposedly " a werecat thing".

There's a whole lot of "werecat things" going on, and Rosy has been completely excluded from them, treated as a pet human to be fondled, sexed up, and forced to endure public pleasuring, but when it comes to actually emotionally bonding with her? Telling her anything? They do nothing but keep secrets, and leave her out. Yet when it comes to "talking", Micah doesn't listen to what she's saying about how she doesn't like public sex, and further Micah's ready to demand that she grovel and submit before him, talking and telling him what he wants to her, rejecting all of her family and former life. He says he wants to talk, but doesn't actually listen. He wants her to talk, but doesn't want to tell her anything. He wants to bond, but only her to him, and not the other way around.

They don't do that shit to werecats, but they do it to Rosy. So wrong.

That's content-based criticism. I'm guessing this is supposed to get better some day. Maybe after Rosy's character has been completely destroyed by repeated abuse, and turned into a properly submissive she-kit who will be mounted and rejected whenever the other characters feel like it.

The problem is rapidly becoming the story itself, you're just heaping on abuse, then rescuing Rosy, then heaping it on again, rinse and repeat. She doesn't progress as a character, they don't progress as sympathetic beings. It's just conflict after conflict. Her reactions are starting to seem abnormal, simply because they've been mistreating her for so many chapters that the mistreatment begins to seem normal.

Please, please, please. Stop using Rosy as the story's punching bag and move on. Have them talk to her, tell her what it means to be a werecat. Have her talk to them and tell them what it means to be human and therefore what it means to be Rosy. Then have them meet in the middle, and find a compromising ground, where she can still retain herself while being part of them.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Still love it!

I can see why other folks may not like it but I think you have that aussie gritty realism. No one is super nice or super bad, Micah is a like a lot of confused guys I have known, basically good except when operating on instinct only. She's not just a whimp, here she is making the hard decision to leave as best for her baby. As a reader for sure it's frustrating to know that they'd be fine if they just talked, and for once the usual scenario is turned to it being the male who wants to talk...

As usual your characters are different to the usual fare and I enjoy them.

Cheers

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 11 years ago
I can't handle it!

You just start to let Rosy trust Micah, we're thinking that maybe just maybe you're going to let them finally move on, then you throw this in there! I have loved these stories through the characters ups and downs, but I just can't handle you adding this on to Rosy and Micah, again! I can't see any reason for this chapter. I'm sure you have something going on in your head, and I respect that, but It's just gotten to be to much for me. I don't even want to finish this story any more. Real life sucks enough, I don't need a years worth of suck ass life to read about! I am sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moving on....

Like several of the other comments, I am finding this a bit stale now. I keep waiting for Micah to have his opportunity to speak to Rosy, she always flakes on him and causes some major drama. Most of the drama she seems to create for herself! I enjoyed this series and like everyone awaited the new chapters which come slower and slower and seem to be more of the same Rosy driven self made drama. If Micah and Rosy are not going to work out then move her on and find someone worthy of Micah cause I actually feel for his character in all of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
uGHH

I really like your story. but Rosy's problems are getting a bit annoying. I wish she and Micah can resolve their problems, and soon. Rosy need to talk.

Thanks.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 11 years ago
to anon

I don't know what you read; you must have skipped through the story, but Micah did not break Rosy's wrist. She broke it trying to not fall on her stomach while Micah and Sam fought. Rosy was a victim of the strays and Wade, but not the clan toms. All they have ever tried to do is protect her. She is so busy trying to protect herself that she doesn't see how she is hurting Micah. He is a man who has never been in love before and doesn't know how to handle it.

I do agree with other comments that this back and forth is starting to get old. If Rosy doesn't see how much Micah loves her by now and how much the clan respects and protects her she never will.

Of course Micah was upset about her ex-lover who, though concerned, was rude. If he was talking to Donna, whom he was involved with before Rosy, she would be jealous. Actually, she was when they met at the alpha's meeting. So no, Rosy isn't a victim. She is just wary of being vunerable.

So to all readers just be patient. I am sure Rosy & Micah will get it together. Abuse victims take awhile to heal and trust, but they get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Arg!

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill! As much as I enjoy reading this story (and I do), I am getting a little tired of the constant OTT back and forth of miscommunication. It’s just too much. I know there have been several times previously where this was right as they were just getting to know each other, but, bloody hell you’d think that the characters would learn just a little bit more about each other by now! They have even previously agreed that they would both try to communicate better and attempt to understand each other more. But then, when push comes to shove they go right back to square one again and make a whole mess of ridiculous melodrama and thoughtless hurtful actions which escalate with alarming foolishness and NO attempt to understand anything. I just want to bang both their heads together, PLEASE, make this stop! It is just too frustrating!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Grrr

I am not happy with Micah, he is so dumb and doesn't know when to stop. I'm torn but I kinda hope Rosy does leave Micah. The way he is acting is just unacceptable. I also think Rosy should continue her studies and be able to talk to her friends and family. As for no one believing Rosy when she is telling the truth is just sad. None of them really trust her, they proved that by how they acted when she went looking for Micah. Still love the story :) I just want Rosy to be happy with her little one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, yes, that's a good plan...

Let's tell the hormonal, pregnant lady, who doesn't completely trust you anyway, who she may and may not speak to. Let's tell her that we might decide to take her baby away from her, "for its safety." Then let's lock her in a cage when she's been held in a cage and raped repeatedly. What a brilliant way to make her talk to you and trust you! Then, when she's got a broken wrist and the possibility of losing said baby, let's have the sister come in and say that she can't be on her brother's bed. I'm sure that being surrounded by demanding, selfish people is just what she wants for her child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Dying for more, I can't get enough of this story!!!!!!!!!

fematesfematesover 11 years ago
dont stop

Ok yes its annoying I want my happily ever after But who in life has not had a break up/argument over a misunderstanding.

Micah did NOT break rosy's wrist, it was an accident and yes if Micah wasn't being a butthead it wouldn't have happened but Sam needs to back the fuck up!

Micah is jealous, he shouldn't be, But his fiance IS talking to an EX girlfriend, and it didn't seem so EX-ish to me.

Rosy does cause all of her own drama!

Please dont stop writing, this story although frustrating is more believable, Its about all of those things that most people never admit to themselves let alone others. So yes there is push shove and stumble, (one step forward two steps back) But who here on gods green earth has ever had a relationship without a shit load of work!!!

Waiting for more, your devoted reader.

Femates

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Alittle frustrated and Alittle excited!!

I mean I wouldnt be human if I wasnt frustrated that they are broken up, and the story clearly wants them togeather in the end but I sense this story wont come to an end until the baby comes and Tawny isnt that far along so of course we need alittle drama! All I ask is a make up in time for the baby cause they are going to be great togeather!!!

My only request is that you let us know how far she is in the pregnancy. I have been trying to keep up with it but lost it.

Keep writing I love this story!! And FYI if it happens to get done before a month none of us will be complaining :)

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 11 years ago
Thank you, anonymous

for saying all the things this chapter (and increasingly, this story) have made me feel. It amazes me that so many commenters are once again blaming Rosy for everything. (They sound like the people who blame rape victims for getting raped because they were out late or wore a short skirt.) Micah's jealousy and anger are out of control. No, he didn't actually break her wrist, but his immature tantrum and need to fight caused her to be injured. As for him taking her phone so she couldn't talk to her ex, one of the first things abusive men do is eliminate a woman's contact with her family and friends. No, I'm not saying Micah is an abuser, but his behavior is unacceptable and it's no wonder that the fragile trust they were building is now broken. And I stilll can't believe how Wade has suddenly been turned into this sympathetic character. (I guess we're all supposed to forget about him ordering Edwin to rape her or his ulterior motives about her land.)

I've been sticking with this story because it is unique and I want to see a HEA for Rosy. She has been such an intriguing character from the beginning. But this constant mistreatment of her by the clan who supposedly love her is getting ridiculous. None of them seem to learn from their mistakes or grow emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really hate this story..

The only reason I am becoming frustrated is because it seems like Rosy can never catch a break.

Nevertheless

I am still one of your loyal fans and I will continue reading this in hopes that Micah and Rosy have an happy ending.

*fingers crossed*

:P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fasinating story and I anxiously await each chapter, but,

Micah is over the top, has gone totally berserk and even acknowledges to himself that he is unable to control himself. He has Rosy terrified, and with good cause. She fears for the safety of her soon to be born infant. Her brothers justifiably fear for her safety and Micah has destroyed his right to lead by any reasonable standard and even his right to remain in the pack. Try to imagine yourself as any of the other characters and whether you could ever trust or feel safe around him again, not knowing when or why he is going to explode. I'm sure I couldn't.

I wait with bated breath to see how, or if, he can be reunited with Rosy and the others in a believable fashion.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
More Problems

I was so happy that they got together. I don't understand why they don't just talk to each other. Please let them work it out. He needs her as much as she needs him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Geez

One or two chapters have shown it before, but this one more than any other shows us that Rosy = annoying bitch. Just when you think she's beginning to have a breakthrough when it comes to normal behavior, she regresses and goes completely screwed up again. ...And then takes everyone else for a ride with her on the loony train.

I get the whole hormone thing on Micah's part, but frankly, I would have been tired of her shit long ago. Is she screwed up? Hell yeah. But you have to wonder about him, too, what with letting his hormones overrule the good sense that should have had him running away from her as fast as possible. It's impossible to have a relationship with someone who gives you nothing in return, and she seems completely incapable of even basic, normal interaction.

Too bad Micah has to lose his status because of her crap, but in the end, he'll be better off alone. Way less aggravation.

An altogether unpleasant chapter.

MyGypsy, please don't waste time writing chapters explaining who everyone is. It's perfectly clear to anyone who's read all the chapters of this story. People who are asking you to do this are just being lazy. They need to get off their backsides and read what you've already written.

One thing I'm not clear about. Clan land passes from mother to daughter, according to you. So when Lotty(i?) got herself knocked up, why was she sent away? Why wasn't the guy who fathered her child brought into her clan?

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
TIME FOR A CHANGE

LOVED THE STORY. BUT, "i think rosy need some psych help and also educational material to read on clan rules and life". she also needs to accept that she is what she is. a werecat and start to think and act like one. she doesn't have to lose all her human up-bringing but realize that no one there thinks like she does. TO THOSE WHO ARE MAD AS MICAH "as for micah temper tantrum - it's normal. no man or woman that i know wants nor like their partners talking to their ex". jealousy is a normal emotion and if they also consider the fact rosy hasn't told micah how she feels about him. so yes he's feeling very insecure at the moment. also rosy needs to realize she in a relationship so there no me, myself or i. it's we and us. it's time for rosy to grow up and quit asking like a spoil child before she loses a man that truly loves her. yes life has dealt her some bad blows but guess what she's still alive and it could be worse. you learn to take the bitter with the sweet and make yourself happy or you'll end up all alone and miserable.

now for those needing education on the characters tell them your devoted fans say they need to read the story from the beginning, retain what they read and they will know who everyone is just like all of us that has read this story from the beginning. we rather you'd write 2 more chapters on the story than educating lazy folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I get that the character Rosy has been abused and traumatized. The story also shows Rosy is very un-socialized due to her isolating herself from both cats and humans and but I'm having a hard time buying Rosy as a character. Her back-story doesn't fit in with many of her reactions.

She misses Harry and having a family but does not attempt to find out any information about her mother from either her brothers, Ray or Kurt Black. The only human family she has left is her uncle but she hasn't called him in the six months since finding out he knows about werecats, not even to ask to for more information on her own past.

Unlike most other strays, she was smart enough to be able to integrate herself into human society and remain mostly undetected but she has not attempted to find out how to adapt to cat society. She wants to remain with the clans but asks no questions about the rules and societal structures. She has studied animal behavior at school (with honors) so she is well aware these structures exist. Rosy held a job, supported herself, was putting herself through school and had relationships so she does know how to adapt and exist inside of society without major conflict. She knows there are rules within any society but she asks no questions. She just drifts around in TLAS going from drama to trauma.

Rosy, prior to meeting the clan, was interested enough in what she is to study exotic cats at school but asks very few questions about werecats. She doesn't seem curious at all even though there are plenty of werecats around to ask.

I can't connect a character that worked, went to school, lived in her own house, paid her own expenses and survived outside the clan's protection (when few/no she-kitts do) with the character that, at the drop of a hat, either goes into an emotional trauma or puts her hands on her hips and acts like a bratty ten year old.

Maybe if we weren't given Rosy's POV this would work but, except for her time with the Darnells, the "TLAS" Rosy exhibits very little of the guts, brains and savvy that her back- story calls for. I can't see how the "TLAS" character Rosy not only survived for eight years outside the clan but also was able to live unsupervised.

You've got a great story here but you need to integrate the "back-story" Rosy with the "TLAS" Rosy. Rosy needs to start exhibiting some of the smarts, courage and cunning that her back-story indicates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Arrrrrrhhh a new chapter :D

Love this series, was sooo excited when I saw another chapter up, screamed a little bit :)

I love the characters, but agree with what others have said, rosy need to harden the fuck up a little bit, and remember that she managed to be just fine on her own for so long. I understand that her experience with were cats had been traumatic until she met her brothers and she has major trust issues, but she has been letting herself play the helpless card and taken an easy way out in many situations. I understand rosy is scared but please just tell Mitch how you feel. Talk to him, scream at him, I don't care, more communication need to happen between you two.

To those that want to know the characters..... Read the god damn story. Please mygypsy don't write the extra character chapters, you are rewarding laziness. Instead reward your loyal fans that are excited and invested enough to remember what you wrote with more chapters of the story :)

Looking forward to the next chapter

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

So good! I hope rosy and Micah work things out :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did Dwayne get promoted? + more thoughts

I thought Sam was now chief warrior, But Dwayne is claiming the quarters as his home just like Micah did when Micah was chief warrior.

Do you have see-saws in Australia? It is a structure in playgrounds where a kid sits at each end of a board held about two feet off the ground at the middle, and they take turns kicking up and down. It's fun at first but gets old fairly quick. The drama from Rosy and Micah's lack of communication is like a see-saw, one moment they are up then the next they are down, but in the end they haven't gotten anywhere.

Anonymous "I get that the character Rosy has been abused" made an excellent point that the character Rosy is in conflict with her history.

It makes no sense that last chapter Rosy could confess to Sam and everyone present that she had been married to Jasper, but she can't tell Micah that sex in front of the others is too embarrassing or tell him how she feels or what she needs/wants from him. I laughed when she referred to Micah as Jeckyl and Hyde, that was a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I look forward to your physical descriptions of the clan. I liked your description of Steven's dark Spanish looks and bedroom eyes in Enter the Cat, and would like more descriptions of everyone else other than being tall, muscular, or stocky. I hope the month goes by fast.

Yves

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 11 years ago
i agree

somehow others have written nicely bout this chappy. sometimes i wonder why she chooses to think as a human when she doesnt want to use her logic for any problems except keeping it to herself. i need to make myself happy after reading this chappy. how much longer is the series so i can read if its finish. i feel really sad. but dont worry i do my obligations; 5 for voting and commenting sniffs sniffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh this is so good

So i read this for the first time last nite and was majorly disappointed in rosey, so had to go away and sleep on it before i could come back and comment. Its a great chapter, really drew me in but i really want rosey to grow up a bit (and stay with micah!!!!) or otherwise i want him lol i get that things were moving fast but maybe if she could think on wat sam said bout jealousy. great chapter, cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Thoughts

Micahs domination of Rosy has been consequent throughout this story (although at varying degree), and I for one applaud you that he is set of the deep end here, where frustration and fear drives him. From a psychological viewpoint it makes perfectly sense that his feelings of inadequacy along with the mockery he has sustained during his childhood regarding his size, has resulted in him being dominant in order to avoid emotional pain. It is one thing to be jealous, but to threaten the life of her uncle is uncalled for. I turns out that he is more like his father than he might like to admit. Both seem to take extreme measures when frustration kicks in.

Rosy’s main drive, both as a stray and with the toms, is fear, so I for one do not find many of her reactions so conflicting as many others that have commented on this story. Even though she has studied exotic cats, the behavioral structure in large cats is mainly solitary (with the exception of lions) and not at all as the social structure with Clan cats, so the comment made concerning her knowledge of cats should have been beneficial for integration into Clan cat society, is inaccurate from a biological standpoint.

Rosy is never allowed just to be Rosy. She is constantly told what to do and when to do it, instead of being allowed to make her own decisions. On a personally level I am so frustrated with the Toms for never letting her finish speaking before jumping to conclusions. Their harassment of her and the bullying is too extreme. It surprises me that so many judge Rosy so harshly for actions she is pushed into. In a society where she-kitts are treasured, how is it that the spoiled Jazzy is treated as something special without repercussions for any of her actions, while Rosy constantly is judged (by toms as well as audience). Many comment on her lack of communication, but as I see it the Toms are no better, and seem to gang up on her ever so often. The fundament that Rosy has been trying to establish with the Toms is very fragile, so it crumbles beneath her. She has been denied contact with friends and family, and now Micah is threatening the life of her human uncle WTF. No wonder she doesn’t trust them!! I actually see the strength in her despite everything, but also acknowledge her need for protection during pregnancy as a drive to her submissive and confused state.

Sam has stepped up and done his duties as a brother, despite great personal expense. This actually shows Rosy that she can trust him with her life and her kits. I feel sorry for Sam and confused as to why everybody seems to blame him in this situation. He only defended his sister he did not influence her in her decisions or turn her against Micah.

As Donny has evolved as a character, I find it a bit difficult to accept that he does not support Rosy more. He of all people knows some of the stuff she has been through and actually owes her his life.

So Mygypsy, I love your story. I truly believe that you try to capture all the conflicting emotions of the two main characters. The way you write gives a depth to your characters which I find characterizes good authors. Thus you have found a way to make this story stand out! Keep up the good work ;-)

TP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Catching up

I've missed quite a few of your chapters and just spent hours catching up.

Firstly, to most of the other comments

1) Mygypsy said descriptions not who is who

2) Rosy survived as a stray, preclan by isolating herself

3) Rosy studied veterinary medicine not physiology. I guess the medical training was intended as an aide to patching herself up.

4) Rosy has been starting to communicate but obviously Micah listens but does not HEAR what she says

5) Sam not only stood up for Rosy's choice after so recently being the 'Bad guy' in accidently hurting Rosy just days/ a week before. Sam tried to explain to Rosy why he thinks Micah acted as he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!

I have read all of the chapters in one day! I could not stop reading! It is my hope that two flawed cats can realize the mess they are making and repair their relationship. The part of being caged or having my baby taken freaks me out as I can't stand to be forced into anything or to loose my freedom of choice. After having a baby you understand the fear or threat of being vunerable and threatened if they suggest doing anything to your child. Your a wonderful writer and for us damaged souls I pray for a reuniting of Micah and Rosey. See you in a month your writing is worth the wait.. I want love to conquer all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got the scars

As someone with a soon-to-be-ex who does not understand or respect anyone else's boundaries (while demanding complete adherence to her own), Rosy's actions seem reasonable to me. Talking with someone to repair a relationship is only useful if the sharing changes the mindset / perspective / feelings of both parties -- which I don't see these characters doing much of. Like Micah, my spouse considers that her way of doing things was handed down by Moses on Mt Sinai and everyone just needs to adjust. Talking to the spouse is an exercise in futility; however, I have found my in-laws (and would think that Marissa, but definitely not Wade, would be similar) have been extremely helpful to talk to. I would counsel both Rosy and Micah to not really care about the deep psychological underpinnings of *why* someone is acting a certain way, since neither is a trained shrink, -- the only question is whether they can trust their partner. That Micah expects (and probably receives) deference to his wishes from other cats because of his position is not something Rosy can fix, and the fact that Rosy isn't adjusting well to the fact that she isn't living in an egalitarian social structure isn't something anyone else can fix. However, if they truly care for each other and are willing to give of themselves, it is their issue to resolve together.

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Frustration

Rosy is trapped in a world she does not fully understand, isolated from anyone she could use for support and some call her high maintainance! Constantly judged on how a she-kitt is supposed to act and her past actions, no wonder she feels and acts the way she does. All of the independence that she had achieved surviving in the human world seems to stand for nothing now. She seems to constantly have some sort of drama going. I feel it is time for her to stand up for her self and again become the strong person she was and dictate the term for any relationship she want from Micah. Micah has told everyone that she is not a dependant she-kitt, but he does not walk the talk! The only way they can have a truly meaningful relationship is if she takes an equal role and he accepts that. Would she truly want anything less.

Micah needs to do some soul searching and realise this, he can't be a jealous control freak, if you love someone set them free, if they come back they were yours if not they never were. He has done this once before, why feel so insecure now.

She needs to stay and work this out one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

So glad i found this. I was able to read all the way thru o this latest chapter! Great way to spend a lazy day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I don't know how you do it, your writing is breath taking, I love it I'm always on the edge of my seat wanting to know what's going to happen next, I hope the next chapter comes REALLY soon.

mssdiamondmssdiamondover 11 years ago
wow

Im not liking how they seem to be trying to force her to stay there. but thats just me GREAT chapter i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for keeping this going!

Its amazing that you fit such a detailed story into the business of your regular life. Don't worry about physical descriptions of the characters; it's more interesting to have their personalities revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boy, Micah really shot himself in the foot this time!

He, indeed all those toms, need a crash course in human psychology. For a bunch of guys who keep swearing they want to take care of her, none of them really has a handle on what makes her tick, but worse, none of them seem inclined to learn more either. Micah knows she was raised differently, and he's proud of the fact that she's not promiscuous like other she-kitts. But still he constantly puts her in sexually compromising positions, in situations he knows she is uncomfortable in, then gets upset when she has an emotional reaction afterwards.

Locking Rosy in the cage, even simulating it, broke her trust in ways no other deed could have. What else did he expect her reaction to be? He had just made her worst fears come true, just like all the other Alphas she's ever come under control of. Jasper, Vaygar, Wade and now Micah have all been lumped together for her and none of them have her best interests at heart. Jasper and Vaygar just wanted sexual gratification, Wade wanted to secure his hold on the land her parents ceded to him and Micah wants to control her. She knows they only value her for what's between her legs; either as a playground or an incubator. I'd run too, as far and as fast as I could. The fact that she didn't speaks volumes about her heart.

Adding Doc's voice to explain kitt behavior has been a huge help for me as a reader. Is there any way you can add an authority figure who understands humans, to explain things to these extra-macho dudes? Clearly this whole mess could have been avoided with just a little bit of understanding up front, before the bad emotions took over.

And what is up with Marissa? She has to be the most timid and ineffective Queen of her clan I've ever read about. All she does is sniffle and fetch trays of food, then sniffle again as she sees how much harm is being done right in front of her. No wonder Wade's uncertain of his hold on the land. Queen or not, his mate's a simpering waste of literary real estate. Her sons are dead, banished or at odds with their father, her mate. Her future daughter-in-law is preparing to break off the engagement to her son and possibly take her grandchild away forever. And what does she do? Slices avocados and brings a lunch tray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupidity has a name

wow so everybody is always assuming the worst of rosy and then expecting her to just roll over an take the punishments like a good little slave..so y hasnt she lost her mind yet..? will they ever start treating her with any kind of dignity?

being a feminist the way the clan seems to see shekitts as lesser beings really pisses me off..but this is such a good well written story i dont want it to stop..

kspainkspainover 11 years ago
Not Again!!! Same drama, different setting

I am sick of the drama. I loved the story, but now it is getting hard to continue. I agree with those that love & hate what is happening. This has gotten old with her back & forth attitude. As for Micah, I can understand where he is coming from. Been there done that. How many can say they would appreciate a spouse/partner talking to an ex, when you don't know for sure how your spouse/partner feels toward you.

I know some rape/molested victims and they are not neurotic like Rosey is. They are in healthy relationships. So everyone stop using this as an excuse for her behaviour.

Mygypsy it feels like you have hit a road block and not sure what to do, so you are repeating past chapters with the Micah/Rosey drama. Plus you are now working on a chapter with character definition, which anyone that has read this story from the beginning does not need. I think from now on when I see you have posted a new chapter I will give it a few days and see what the comments are before deciding if I want to read.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
come on now

Rosy and Micah should have progressed farther into their relationship by now. for crying out loud get them communicating with each other so we can have a happy ending. I know relationships are tough and their is a lot of insecurities that need to be worked out so lets get them talking and telling each other what is really going on with their thoughts and emotions. I don't like you turning Micah into another Wade which is what you seem to be going for he is more sensitive than that.

Proppen81Proppen81over 11 years ago
Oh my god

This story tears me up... :( and now I gotta wait A MONTH?! This I setting unbearable... It hurts so much to read this I'm actually not sure I can cope with that much more pain and hurt... :( cant they please just get together and be happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Blow me away every time!

I've been reading all your stories for the last 3 years and every single 1 has left me with such feeling 1 of the best writers your stories make me feel more then any of the books i buy in a shop you should be 1 of the big time bestsellers you've deffiantly got the stuff Really love all your stories, wouldnt change any of them for the world

Jorjiah Xxx

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Rosy can't seem to win no matter what she does. Micah really screwed up this time! If Wade's behavior is as domineering and inflexible as Micah's, it is no wonder that Marissa seems to be a timid woman. Micah is threatened by a past relationship with a woman. The fact that the relationship is in the past failed to register in his mind. No man has any right to be jealous of any woman's relationships before they met. Is this relationship redeemable?

Dcute1Dcute1over 11 years ago

Are female Queens all-that-powerful within their own dens or not?

Where is Marissa, the Queen of her own Clan? I don't see her acting as a decision-maker, not once! All this garbage is happening right in front of her and she has NOTHING to say to Rosy when she brings trays of nibbles to the pregnant girl who's wrist is broken? Come ON! It is SO far past time those guys grow up. They haven't and wimpy-Mommy's the one to blame. It's time to cut to the chase with this waste of word-space. Marissa's never once had a constructive thing to say, save for the one moment when she confronted her mate and made it possible for her son, Micah, to take the role of Alpha. Even then, she looks to Wade for guidance.

Either the females of the den have the power to do good and right by their own or they don't. At some point, can't any of Wade's/Micah's females just shut them down? And if it can't happen just say why in simple terms. It's so far past time for a gentle intervention that I'm afraid it won't matter any more by the time any of those "gentle females" find their voices. And with the way the story is written I'm sure the males won't be able to see a reason to grow into a better point of view, in part because the females haven't ever really required it of them.

So much of the story has gone around and around and most of it has been without Marissa's power. Mommy-Schmommy- I don't see why she has any value in her family it at all. One of two things has to happen; the she-kitts have to come together to protect one of their own or they have to state in clear terms why the she-kitt Rosy can be used like yesterday's newspapers. Jazzy has to spur Marissa on to greater leaps of courage, Marissa has to blast Jazzy down in Jazzy's attempts, or tell Jazzy why- once and for all- she has to go along with Marissa's plan to ignore Rosy's full situation. After all, if Rosy lives and marries Micah, her rape-born kitt by Edwin, adopted by Micah, could take away her supposed birthright. And there's still that creepy thing where she can't stand the idea that a sister with nothing but a platonic relationship might be sleeping in "her" tom's bed. So many levels of insecurity and creepiness, in just one chapter!

So much stepping up on behalf of the other she-kitts and Queens in the den HAS to happen, or else you're just going to have admit it- Rosy is on her own- period.

As proud as you may be as an author in how far Rosy has come, let's face it; on many levels sane people have a hard time seeing why a female who was raised as a human cannot get away from male weirdos with no impulse control. NONE of them have it, when it's needed! She was f*cked before Micah met her; she was f*cked when he identified her in the van after she was rescued; she was f*cked when she was introduced to all the other clan cats without a decent conversation beforehand; she was f*cked when she was punished for saving Jasmine's life; she was f*cked in the cage by Edwin against her will; she was f*cked when Edwin put a leash on her neck and tossed her away like a piece of trash; she was f*cked the first time she got to go into town; she's f*cked after she's rescued, in front of the whole gang of guys who say they want to take care of her.

At any point are any of them going to get it that Rosy has feelings too? And I mean ANY of them! Even Doc doesn't speak when Rosy tries to "bargain with him" for the the truth. When will you start writing for Rosy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why is Rosy trying to change Micah? Just saying

I feel bad for Micah in this entire series. It seems to me he bust his ass backwards just to please Rosy, and Rosy just treats him like shit. He is an alpha, of course he has an aggressive/possessive side. Seems to me what Rosy seems to prefer is a submissive male. She only likes Micah when he is spoiling her. I sometimes even wonder, if Rosy really have feelings for him or if she is just using him for protection because he is the "strongest male."

Anyway, its just so sad that nothing that Micah does is ever good enough for Rosy. Even in the beginning, she fooled around with chris not Micah, and when micah finally bonded with her she broke it (because of a misunderstanding) and hasn't even reestablish it even after she "felt safe" in the compound, and she has misconstrued all his intentions and explodes on his face each and every time.She hurts his feelings over and over again and he just takes it like a whipping boy. Can you blame him if he finally snaps with the thought of an old lover coming back after all his efforts? I feel like Rosy takes all the spoiling and care that her toms gives her for granted. her breaking her wrist was an accident. But i bet it would be Micah ( once again) who would be begging on his knees to get her back. It seems to me that Micah will be forever the bad guy and Rosy the innocent-damsel-in-distress that is forever blind to the efforts other people are making to make her life easier/better.

Amylou789Amylou789over 11 years ago
Loved it

I disagree with some of the others, I love the characters just the way they are. I'd really like Rosy to decided she will make her own decisions and the best way I can see this happening is if not even Micah's own actions will stop her from being with him. She needs to leave that room and the first thing she should do is shout at him until he understands! Then she'd really be in control of her actions. I'd love to see them together for good, and there are plenty of other characters to keep the story going with a secure couple at the center of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a good story but....

micah gets dropped as rosy's fiance, i mean seriously i understand its a good idea to ramp up the drama but you seem to keep having micah and rosy revisit the same mistakes over and over, and what next, all i can say is i hope she doesnt end up with edwin

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointing

Disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

It was so awesome! can't wait for the next one. and to the person a couple comments below me whining about how Marissa is queen yet she doesn't make any descisions, um hello? have you ever picked up a history book? there are very few queens EVER that have taken it upon themselves to make descisions, normally they are just a figurehead. but of course when they do make descisions they tend to be in charge of the females or the household. Pretty much exactly like Marissa

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
They are so messed up.

I feel like we've taken a thousands steps backward. It's just like it was in the beginning of the story. Them keeping things from her, telling her what's best, manipulating the situation. I thought they were redeemable, that Rosy and Micah had a chance... but he hasn't changed. He's taking alpha to mean that he's better than her and he's not.

How can she ever trust him again? She should make a run for it and never come back. Let her live with a bunch of women and forget trying to find a man for her.

I'm sure they'll get back together in the end but you've lost me as a Micah fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Micah...

I feel bad for Micah more than Rosy at this point. Yea...he got a bit out of hand but for good reasons. Rosy keeps opening the door for him....the minute he takes a step through that door...she pushes him back and slams it in his face. He's pouring out his heart to her...she's giving him nothing in return other than sex....no wonder he's wound tighter than a spring. He gives her love, support and protection and the only time she will give him anything back is when she feels like it. She needs to seriously start to trust him. None of this bullshit that she did before but because he got RIGHTFULLY upset at her...she lost the trust in him. Thats bullshit. He has done more for her than anyone else including her brothers. I understood Rosy all along and had all the patience for her with her issues that she has and rightfully so...BUT....I'm slowly becoming a Non-Fan of Rosy. Micah doesnt deserve any of this...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude.....

First off gotta say I love your work, but its getting to the point where im losing interest; this dance of 3 steps forward and 5 steps back in micah and rosy's relationship is geting monotonous and quite frankly...a little annoying. I will give you props for your ability to cause emotional distress in your readers, havent been this frustrated with a fictional character in a while, its well done and you have a knack for it, but its hard to keep reading when every chapter makes me want to kill rosy (haha). You're good with words but don't overdo it. I understand her issues run deep but can we up the growth rate just a little, it feels like we have the same issues since chapter 1 and its now like chapter 18, its just different people. Your an awesome storyteller, but don be afraid to finish your story, a great mind like yours will have other great works. You probably have your own deas about where this story is going though so I leave it to you, but consider it please, not everything is plausible or needed in a story for it to be good. Im a die hard micah/rosy fan so if she ends up elsewhere i will stop and try to forget it (haha), just being honest.

Best of luck to you, looking forward to more.......and by more i mean a solid conclusion in the near future (before next summer? haha its your story so just kidding.....but kinda not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Ready fir 19. put micha out of his mizzary and patch them up! let rosy girlfriend cime see how happy she is anc bring it to an end with a baby girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with "cantfightfate"

i swear if my husband acted the way micha does i woulda left him by now..everyone keeps saying its roseys fault but i dont see it..they tell her to be herself then tell her shes acting wrong, micha says he wants to talk but he cuts her off an wont listen; its like he just wants to hear his own voice..and telling her she cant speak to her friends or family..its just messed up..rosey needs a break from this guy an he needs to learn more about humans asap..there is no good reason rosey should spend all her time learning about werecats but no one wants to learn about the human world in which she was raised..

sashaalenasashaalenaover 11 years ago
move it on - please!

I'm with those who want the story moved and, as one other already said, I'm kind of loosing interest in the story due to rosy's inability to see anything besides herself. Yes, she had bad experiences in the past, issues she has to work though and yes, micah isn't doing the best of jobs. but for heaven's sakes, she was the one to reach out for him, driving him nuts with this hot/cold, on and off way she behaves. she offered herself to him, letting him claim her in front of everybody. she agreed to the wedding, knowing how binding such relationships are for clan cats. if you aren't ready for that, just say no!

if she can't deal with clan life, she should come out and speak about it! so much of this could be avoid if she would just speak to micah - or her brothers or just someone, anyone so they can understand what her problems are - does she think them mind readers or what? i can't count how many times micah has tried to talk to her, trying to understand her, but she just refuses and hides behind her brothers. how does she expect him to know what her problems are? it's becoming close to pathetic how much he is humiliating himself in front of his whole clan (where he is alpha and supposed to be respected, no less) in order to work it out with her. yes, we can hear her side of the story, but first, HE can't and second, i myself am failing to understand exactly what she wants micah to do. he should protect her - but she does everything that pops into her mind, not once giving any thought on what that means to the ones who want to protect her. he shouldn't so much as look at another shecat but never thinks what it does to him to talk to her ex and ever once stating that she even likes micah and is happy with him and her pregancy. he should always, under any circumstances, take her past and upbringing as a non-clan cat into account, but never ever tells him what that means or what her problems with clan life really are. he should give her sexual pleasure but please only in the privacy of their own room - at the same time hitting on him while in the middle of the lounge. and while she is always motified that others see their encouters, she is so only afterwards. sorry, any woman so humiliated by public display (and i do unterstand her in that!) should be able to keep her head enough to at least reach the room (and NOT display everything he wants in the process). it's like wearing a really low cut dress and then complaining that guys look first at your chest and then at your beautiful green eyes.

and as much as she is occupied with how everything is oh so terrible for her, she never once thinks for one moment how her actions are affecting others (or did she at least for a second think about what impact her behaviour has on mitchell's and jazzy's relationship or her brother's role as alpha?). i am hardpressed to think of anyone as self centered as her.

i only continue to read this story to find out if micah, sam and mitchell can heal from what she dishes out to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Argh

I agree with sashaalena, you have a great story but you need to move forward... It is annoying and frustrating that rosy and Micah can't come to some sort of even ground. It is like an Anonymous reader posted.. It's 3 steps forward and 5 back...

How any relationship can function is with communication... And there is none in rosy's and Micah's ... I have no idea how you can pull this back together... I'm with some readers in that I'm losing interest... Love the characters but its getting monotonous now.

Will read the next issue only to see if this is salvageable... Good luck Mygypsy

canndcanndover 11 years ago

Frustrating....it's so frustrating that they take one step forward and 10 back. I feel like this story is so long (which I'm glad b/c I don't want it to end) but I am starting to feel like it is going no where. Why can't these two act like adults? Why can't they talk to each other about how they feel. For Christ's sake, just explain what you're thinking. They both are like kids. This adding up to a few days of somewhat togetherness for them after all this time and it comes right to an end again, it just makes me wonder about the point of the story. It's nice that her brothers and her have a good relationship and they will support her, but she's continually tearing a whole in lives b/c she can't act like a damn adult and talk to the man she's engaged with. And I have loved Micah, but if he can't control his thoughts enough to not get violent and crazy, then how can he be an Alpha? but, it has shown that these cats are all like this. Gosh, Mitchell has even gone off the handle. They get emotional and go fucking nuts. And it doesn't fit in my mind, esp in a situation like micah and rosey...b/c if they are so protective of the kitts, then why keep going and not have that trump all else when she began getting upset? And it didn't fit that he not get she was upset about mating in front of everyone. He knew how she felt. That shouldn't have been a surprise. Even if they got carried away, mated in the room b/c she didn't fight him off, he's carried away and it happens, still he should get it afterward. Shouldn't have been a surprise she reacted this way. Just when they seem to understand her better, they forget what they've learned. I think they also should be getting that she grew up as human and they need to try to ask when they aren't clear on her reaction to something. They have to be smart enought to know that her actions are going through a screen of human and not cat. Yet, Micah judges her actions like a cat. I hope she is explained what she was by the guys, about micah, when she is awake. But, if they don't learn to talk and he learn to have more confidence in her and her feelings, they might as well go to another place with her. But then, I will wonder what the whole point is about the story. Please choose if they can work it out or not and have them grow up, even if only by a bit, so we move forward with them as a couple or not. this back and forth is just maddening~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving it.

can't say I've got any suggestions for you, you do an awesome job with your writing. keep up the amazing work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rippa story

It is totally amazing to see what you have done with a story I read over 12 months before you started posting it to this site. Back then it was only Rosy's side of the story and even with writing Micah's side in you have stayed true to your original story line, you've just filled in a few gaps and added characters.

Ignore the shit ppl throw at you for your story's tough subjects. So what if the reactions of the characters aren't what readers experienced themselves or believe should happen. Only you know how your characters will react.

Stay strong and stuff your critics, keep posting.

I'm looking forward to reading online of the birth of that fifth baby. She is special.

Damien

(Southern Gentlemen)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
soon?

I know life gets in the way of writing, but I'm really hooked on this story and want to find out what happens next. Rosy and Micha have to work things out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ADDICTED!!!!

I love this story! I have read it sooo many times i just can't get enough of it as well as Enter The Cat. Please continue the GREAT work. Waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update!

MygypsyMygypsyover 11 years agoAuthor
From Mygypsy

Due to the death of my USB Hard drive disc I keep my chapters on I have been forced to do a long retrieval of my story.

Sadly there was no back-up copy to be found of the chapter I was attempting to email to my editor

Please bare with me a little longer

kitty5670kitty5670over 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the update. Cant wait for your next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope you recover it all

Eagerly awaiting :)

itsasecret5003itsasecret5003over 11 years ago

While I mourn the death of your USB drive - I'm dying here for the next chapter! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs to come to an end

The twist and turns are great but too many can kill the strength of a character. Though I love this story I am starting see Rosy turn from a survior of great strenght to a coward who wines all the time and falls behind other male to speak/take action for her. As well as Micah, he was stronger and now he doesn't seem fit to be co-aphla. The balance of the story is failing to both charchters have to over come personal issuses, but now it seems that Micah is to blame for everything, while Rosy is picture perfect in her faults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting

While i understand it takes a while to write a new chapter, with you spoiling us with story's every month im going insane here. I've been waiting for two months please post soon Mygyspy, please.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hurry UP!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago

Are there going to be anymore chapters? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Update...

Even if your not ready to post the next chapter please please please update your profile so that we know what's going on????

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 11 years ago
slowly dying!!

I've gone from hating the toms to love them and hate Rosy...this is consuming my mind just to try and see the twists you can make to this story.... Hope this 2013 brings you lots of joy and a clear mind to keep us as puppies praying for you to fool us into another twist.!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Its been almost 3 months have you caught the new chapter up yet please update

VeraVixenVeraVixenover 11 years ago
To hold you over

Read "Enter the Cat" it will fill in some of the blakes Micah's side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
New chapter yet?

DYING for an update. Please let us know how it's progressing....will we have much longer to wait?

I really hope it won't be left half-finished; it would be such a shame.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
When

Will the next chapter come? I hope soon

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 11 years ago
Rollercoaster..

Been on this rollercoaster with you since you began the ride ... please dont leave us hanging .. but am very understanding if you were one of the unfortunate caught in the floods here in Qld... if you were ..please take all the time you need to re-establish... God Bless..

hypothetical84hypothetical84about 11 years ago
on the edge of my seat

I've been following this story since you began it, and now I'm stuck on the edge of a cliff for going on four months lol. Please continue. I can't get enough of this series. Great story, and a magnificent author. Please continue this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Desperate

For the next chapter. Please tell us you haven't given up on writing and this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worried

I get a bad feeling this story wont be finished.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 11 years agoAuthor

Dear readers, please have patience. Just before Christmas a couple of friends lost their teenage daughter to suicide. Asa friend and parent this touched me deeply. I simply have not been in a place emotionally or mentally to work on this story.

the last few days I have managed to begin once again,so don't worry, I will have more chapters in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back and

my condolences to your friends. I know that can be devastating for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

Tganks for telling uss that u havebt givven up.. and I'm soorry for ur loss and ur friends loss

My eternal gratitude and wishes.... The Wolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my condolence

Im am sorry to hear of you and your friends loss. thank you however for informing us that this story will continue. May peace come to you and yours.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

What a terribly tragic thing to happen. My heart and prayers go out to you and the grieving parents.

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 11 years ago
to love a stray

i was just wondering if ur going to finish the story i loved every story u wrote read them all would love to see this one finished but if ur not please let me know so im dont wasting ur time or mine thank you

foxxylady5foxxylady5about 11 years ago
to love a stray

sorry i didnt see ur comment i m sorry if i was out of line just ur such a good writer and im sorry for the comment that i wrote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unca Dunca

Did Micah really threaten to murder uncle Donald?

Is it acceptable for him to order her around?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous