All Comments on 'To Love a Stray Ch. 21'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT YOUR BACK ...

LOVED THAT YOU CONTINUED .. BUT THIS STORY MUST HAVE SOME UPS AND NOT JUST DOWNS , LOVE THE DRAMA AND ALL ,, BUT NEED TO SEE WERE THE LOVE IS AND N BIT OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS OF THIS CAVE OF DISPARE. BUT STILL LOVE YOU WORK.

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
Yous

I am Australian and yous makes me cringe every time. It is not common in Australia a small minority of illiterate people use it. You have an interesting story but the bad grammar throughout really takes away from it

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
I needed my daily soul shredding. Thank you.

Oh the trauma to body, mind and soul. Please get the wedding over with so those Rosy needs can be part of her healing. So many busy wallowing in their own really petty problems and not working to save Rosy. The collective werecat community broke her. The collective community is responsible to put her back together. After so deep a withdrawal, why would they not seek Micah and her brothers help if she calls for them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

With all the negativity that gets thrown at this story chapter after chapter I am surprised that the Author bothers to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too much darkness.

Whilst I love your work, this story has been nothing but heartache since chapter one. I feel really sorry for the character of Rosy, and will admit that it seems as though you have it in for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Could be better

She so wimpy I like it at first but now I'm losing interest in reading

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 11 years ago

I can't believe we're revisiting the 'yous' discussion again. It is a regional or cultural accent or verbal affectation that the writer chooses to use. If it makes you that crazy, don't read.

Gypsy, I love your writing, 'yous' and all. For me, it is a fascinating peek into a part of the world I will never be able to travel to and a taste of your culture. Keep doing what you are doing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Glad you back!

Please continue your story. The story is a little dark, BUT you are putting her thru her recovery and that needs to be understood. You are doing a great job with this, please don't let the negative responses make you drop the story. I would Love to see how it ends. Keep up the great work, you have a talent! :) Btw I gave you 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rosie Grows

hopefully her inner cat will help Rosie heal, the pull between her and Micah is still there, I hope once healed they can get back together before the kit is born. Love the story, a bit dark in places but you have always left a small ray of light. Please don't stop.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
glad your back, i want so bad for this story to finish.

So ignore your haters, because I want more. ;)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 11 years ago
It feels like the climax is approaching.

I get the sense that things in the story are coming to a head. I hope it will last long enough for us to see Rosy's kit born. I'm really looking forward to that.

As to the extraneous comments, about grammar and such, I guess readers have to decide for themselves. Writing dialog is tricky, at least it is when it's done well. You want an author who can make characters sound as if they have distinct personalities. Some speak with perfect grammar and pronunciation, others have regionalisms and individual speech patterns. Personally, I enjoy the quirks in this story that make it sound like Australian farm folk are talking. I enjoy the brand names of products and the Aussie idioms, and hearing what they eat for supper. Makes it authentic and exotic for me, like taking a half-hour trip down under.

What continues to floor me is that readers try to strong arm authors into modifying their stories as if writing were some kind of short order cooking. Makes as little sense as yelling at characters on the TV screen. You want the story to proceed differently, write your own.

Me, I like this one just fine, and I'm always delighted when MyGypsy graces us with another episode.

Minnesota61Minnesota61almost 11 years ago
Thanks

for continuing. And yous can write yous all yous wants! The unread, uneducated critics should do a little research before trying to correct.

DelaneymegDelaneymegalmost 11 years ago

I think this is the best chapter in the story. I've been one of the few who doesn't like Rosey. This was partially healing for everyone.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974almost 11 years ago
Rosy & Micah

This has been a very tumultuous storyline. I know it's necessary for the full extent of the story but I'm looking forward to Rosy & Micah together.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
So she is still being forced.

What about what Rosy wants? She doesn't want to drink the tea or go outside. Leave her alone and let her battle with herself. She will come around. Being forced isn't going to help!

This is a very frustrating story but I want to know how it ends.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 11 years ago
Great chapter

What an emotional chapter. Still loving your descriptive style. I felt it for Rosie and Micah.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for continuing honey, I'm in agreement with Minnesota61. Literotica has way too many critics who have never written a paragraph on anything here. I have told other writers here that they should make a requirement to sign in to be able to comment at all. Everyone gets tired of anonymous cowards calius comments, that don't seem fair. Thanks for the read, Rosy sounds like she has bipolar and personality disorder, both are traits of schizophrenia (or called schizophrenia light). I have a friend who's wife has that and it's not a pretty thing to see I feel soo sorry for him. No one should be saddled with a person like that.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

you are so awesome mygypsy. i can't wait for the next chapter hope there isn't as long of a wait. you are so talented.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago

@ mrpervy

" Rosy sounds like she has bipolar and personality disorder, both are traits of schizophrenia (or called schizophrenia light). I have a friend who's wife has that and it's not a pretty thing to see I feel soo sorry for him. No one should be saddled with a person like that."

Wow, what a stupid, ignorant, discriminating comment about people with mental illnesses.

Firstly, personality disorder, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are three eintirely different mental illnesses, even if some of the symptoms might be similar. There is absolutely no such thing as "schizophrenia light" Schizophrenia can vary in the severeness of the symptoms, but either you are schizoprhenic or you are not. I'm retired because of a chronic mental illness, so, unlike you I know what I am talking about.

Secondly to say "noone should be saddled up with with a person like that" is the epitome of nasty and discriminating towards people suffering from a DISEASE.

And you are talking about wether readers have a right to critisize a piece of fiction? That's just the epitome of hypocricy the way you slander actual living people.

somalunasomalunaalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

I think this is my favorite chapter so far! I LOVE hearing from Rosy's cat and watching her work through this. It is also good to see that she and Micah still are so connected... I'm still rooting for them ;) love love love your story!

kitty5670kitty5670almost 11 years ago
Wonderful Chapter!

If Rosy's two natures can join together, she will be an unbelievable force and may set all those around her straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love

Your style of writting makes me so emotional but i liked the way you ended this chapter well done!

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 11 years ago

I've been waiting forever for this it's awesome I love the way you write by can you update a little faster.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 11 years ago
I understand her better now

This chapter has helped me understand Rosie better, how she acts and reacts make more sense now having read just how much she is fighting herself. I truly hope Alan and co can help guide her to making peace with her cat. Rosie and her inner cat want opposite things, see things compleatly differently, no wonder she feels like everyone is out to "get" her when is having so much inner turmoil and having to fight herself so much. I feel sorry for her inner cat and Rosie, maybe if Rosie can accept her cat she can work the rest of her issues out.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 11 years ago

Glad to see another chapter. Hopefully Rosy will end up happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oooooooh I like this! So much insight into what is literally going on in Rosey's head.

Great to see an update, keep up the fantastic work! :D

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
WOW

WOW, WOW AND MORE WOWS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love the story

love the story and really want to see Micah and Rosy together very soon...please please please

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Re:Southernmisfit

I'm actually right on the mark with my facts on schizophrenia. This fact was confirmed by three of my friends psychologists. He sticks to his wife even though I have told he has my pity, he understands it and has been told the same thing by his own siblings. As far as Rosy goes I do think she has a form of it, might be pushed to the front because of both the raping twice tragedy and being pregnant to top it off. I meant nothing personal, but just stated the facts. They can't be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rosy and jazzy

Mitchell didn't invite his sister and jazzy seems to have forgotten who she peace her life to. Rosy and Micah need to come out together. Please don't let this split them. Let Alan help explain what is needed. And jazzy not being chastised is just shameful. rosy should get her lands back if for nothing other than to punish jazzy. Micah should be taught what is happening with rosy and how to deal with it. Also it seems like Sam and Kurt are the only ones that have their shit together at least to some degree. I know what it is like for family to go off the handle but this is beyond the pale. There is obviously a mate bond in place for her to deal Micah pain like that but he needs to go to her. And jazzy should be on bended knee before rosy especially for the pain that she is inflicting on her. Maybe even to the point of not being able to reproduce at all. How she went from friend to bitch so fast was astounding. Also she should be told what rosy sacrificed for jazzy and Mitchell to be happy. And seriously Micah needs to understand how he hurt rosy and his major part in this training wreck. Do none of them realise this woman has been raped and torture almost to the point of insanity? And to turn their backs on her like that? Even Donny doesn't help her after all the abuse she suffered to save him? Gave it a five but for this one I think a three would have been better. Seeker 110771

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 11 years ago
the whole clan should be disbanded

I agree with the last one and as such am going to repost it. Just to add something, rosy has or had a chance at happiness there if they would have just taken the time to look. After all the rapes and abuses they can't help her and jazzy is now a queen? Mitchell made his choice by not inviting his sister. and jazzy is too immature to have first put him in that position and second to forget just who saved her life. Now the repost.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272almost 11 years ago
Incredible break through for what's going on inside Rosie's head

I've read all the comments that have already been posted before I wrote this because as not only a HUGE FAN of this story but also as someone who has posted work on this site, I always find it interesting to see what some people post. Rosie has had more shit happen to her in her life than most of us can even fathom dealing with and for those of you who have been blessed (and I don't mean that in an ignorant way, I honestly don't) to know from personal experience what rape does to a woman, especially an exceptionally brutal rape, then you should know a few things.

I haven't been raped but my best friend was and the cruelty & brutality of it were beyond comprehension, not to mention the mental trauma that she now lives with. She wound up in a hospital for just over a year because she became completely unstable & violent towards herself and others. I wound up with stitches and a dislocated shoulder once trying to stop her from hurting herself during a psychotic break and it wasn't the physical injuries that scared me, it was seeing the person who is the sister I never had in a state like that.

Rosie was raped not once but multiple times and then had to deal with additional abuse & manipulation from not only the strays who did it to her but from the people who claimed they were trying to help and protect her and one of them was an Alpha on top of it all. I personally believe it was the Edwin/Wade situation that finally caused her to snap because she not only has to deal with a baby she didn't want but the fact that it was covered up and they continued to treat her like she was nothing more than a pawn or a breeding mare. In her mind, as it was explained in this chapter, her human side feels like the only thing that the werecats care about is the baby and not her because sometimes that's exactly the impression they've given. Now imagine dealing with everything that's happened to her and also truly having multiple personalities due to the fact that she's a were herself and didn't know until she was just about a teenager and the guilt she felt because she blames herself for her fathers death even though it wasn't her fault!

Sooooo, now that I'm off my soapbox, I want to tell Mygypsy that the story is awesome and I am waiting patiently with baited breath for the next chapter. You totally rock & I've gone back and re-read some of your other stories and plan on reading all of them. Keep your style your own and follow what your instincts tell you on story progression and direction because these are your characters & your story and NO ONE has the authority to change them or the way you write.

Blessed Be,

Peach

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Great comment Peach

I think it's a good for Rosy to finally let it all out. Her cat isn't the only part of her that has been silent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i think that kitt should die so she could begin to heal. probably she would get better after that. I know I would!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusalmost 11 years ago
why?

why she must face all those sadness again and again? i wish the happiness that you have planned for her and micah wont be such a short chapter since almost in all parts there are pains and sorrows.

ScarletPussScarletPussalmost 11 years ago

For some strange reason I feel like Micah is either going to start noticing that shy chick, whether it's a rebound thing or he is actually interested in her; whatever the point I feel that Rosy will soon be replaced in his heart.

But maybe that's for the best. Maybe Rosy needs a fresh start where her "stray" reputation is hung on her neck like a brand. But still one door needs to be closed before another opens...

Also, what the fuck is Micah's sister saying?! Bitch, Rosy is singlehandedly responsible for you being able to even take your next breath! And she even willingly took her punishment--that was until she was locked in a cage again. Stupid bitch. That's why Mitchell was going to pick his sister... haha

AND Mitchell where the hell are your balls? Your stupid bitch of a soon-to-be-wife is talking about not inviting your sister. YOUR sister! For the brother closest to Rosy, the one whom of which should understand her actions and the ways she thinks the most, you sure let that one fly right the fuck over your fucking head you ball-less feline!!!

Ugh. (worn out)

Great job writing this piece I can totally relate to Rosy right now, because I was reading this on the train and screaming then crying then screaming then laughing the whole time and I can bet that more than a few thought I was either off my meds or on something... haha

Only a true writer can engage their readers in their stories until the readers truly don't even care how other perceive their reactions in public... haha pray someone didn't try to report me...

canndcanndover 10 years ago

FOR A GUY who is heartbroken he sure is noticing a lot of women. Rosy better hustle on back or he'll be taken. When did they begin to form the bond? One thing I would have said is that I feel like you never truly showed us Micah and her get to know one another or bond at all. She had a good view of him as the guy in charge, but I wish they had had time before the whole mess, to get to know one another. Of course I want to see them get together, see one another and actually communicate. Rosy has to start acting like an adult who can talk clearly about things. I've said it before, and you were kind enough to respond, but it always nags at me that she was a normal woman when we saw her in her home meeting micah and now it's like she's more like a child. She throws fits like a kid when she doesn't get her way and she doesn't communicate clearly. I just hope when they get together they can talk about it. Put things on the table.

I think it will be some struggle for her to bond with her inner cat. It is clear that she hates what she is. She hates herself b/c the cat is a part of her. I don't know how Alan can help overcome that. I want to know who drugged her on the plane too. That is wrong to do to her. She is traumatized by what has happened to her and once again someone takes her control away. It's not justifiable. I hope to see micah and her again soon. I hope you don't torture us with them trying out other people. I hope the bond prevents that.

Please update soon!!! I am so taken in by the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this story

I have read this story twice and TEC before I decided to make a comment. I think Rosy's time away from the clan will be the best thing for her and her baby. I can understand why she is no longer the strong character we met at the beginning of the story, she has been kidnapped and raped systematically twice and also forced into a pregnancy by an idiot. Not only that she's not allowed to do anything for herself; come on ( they cook all her meals, put her to bed, tell her what she can/cannot do or say, they even hunt for her) look at that tit Jazzy Jazzy how she's so spoilt..............don't even get me started on this selfish brat. Plus when they banned her from the clan no one considered her baby they all claimed to want. I wouldn't trust any of them either. Alan needs to get strong for herself and her baby claim her land and tell them all to fuck off. I'm hoping the land claims will be important also the fact that rosy's family are practically royal.

Well done mygypsy this is the first story I've commented on, I've really enjoyed it, I'm an avid reader, so for your stories to hold my interest you are truly talented.

Xxx Dolly

I forgot the most important thing that gets me rilled up about this story 'this public sex' she's told them time and again that's not how she was raised, kits a sin .......so on yet still they accuse her of keeping it a dirty secret.........what she is sexing you no? She has agreed for you to raise her child no? She said yes to your proposal no? Poor girl.............. also I don't think they can go further if Micah doesn't get a handle on his anger, he's said it himself, look how close he came to attacking her. That being said I don't know how I feel about them being together, I think he needs to start listening to her and she needs to speak up before they do, although when she does they just shut her down............:( for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Please please please hurry and write more! I LOVE this story! It's one of my favorites! Micah and Rosy need to get back together soon, it breaks my heart that they are apart and hurting missing one another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

Hello mygypsy do you have an estimation of when the next chapter will be here? I have long been following your stories and keep checking periodically for the next chapter. I love this story, hopeing to see more soon but also know you can't rush greatness. :)

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

I'm eager for the next installment.

I've read this series before, in fits and starts, but finally sat down and read through fully, including "enter the cat."

Overall, I really enjoy it.

Anyone complaining about grammar, POV switches, or other technical things is overly picky, and seems like they haven't read real novels before.

It has bothered me THROUGHOUT how everyone in the clan constantly tells Rosy that they don't want to hurt her, no one will force her to do anything she doesn't want, and she's safe and she can trust them . . . and then they go hurting her, taking choices away from her, locking her up, lying to her or refusing to tell her why things are a certain way. I was glad to see when Micah and others became aware of their hypocrisy, and it's always been clear that you as an author recognize the problems with your characters' behavior.

Since I read the second half (ch. 11 on) before reading more than the first two chapters, I had started off hating Wade. Then I read 1-11 and though Wade started off being the most reasonable, with providing Rosy as much lassitude as possible. Then ETC showed me what a crooked manipulative ass he was the whole time. I definitely have an appreciation for how you have built layers of character-driven plot.

I am now really pissed at a lot of characters.

Micah for driving Rosy off. Mitchell for abandoning Rosy. Sam for claiming she's just having a hissy-fi when she shuts down. Jazzy for suddenly becoming a bitch and siding against Rosy. I can have a bit of understanding and sympathy for Jazzy, and I definitely feel bad for Micah, and hope things work out, but he has been such an ass so many times....

Rosy definitely needs some time to come to terms with her cat and learn some things about were-society from Alan. I really hope, though, that she is able to rebuild some of her relationships (by that I mean be comfortable with others approaching her and fixing how they've fucked up). Mostly, I hope Micah is around by the time the baby comes. They are definitely going to have to work out her past with Lily, who I suspect is going to cause more drama in the story before long.

Keep it coming! Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Authors in general

This has been on my mind for a while. I want to start off by saying I love this story and wish you would finish it. That leads to my first issue not just of you but of all authors. I understand life gets in the way and things happen. But please remember from a reader's or fan's stand point reading a chapter today and then waiting 2+ months for the next chapter is difficult. I often have to reread the last chapter just to remember what is going on. As a reader the longer the pause between chapters, the harder it is to remember the previous chapter. You also start to wonder if this is going to be another one of those millions of incomplete stories out there.

My second issue is when authors modify THEIR story because of reader complaints or request. Authors it is your story and not the readers. If the reader wants XYZ to happen, then they should write their own story.

This all leads me to my request of all Authors. If you if are susceptible to pressure to change your story from readers or there is a possibility that there will be a delay (longer than 1 month) between chapters, then please for the love of the written word and our sanity write the story first and then post chapters one a week, one every two weeks or even one a month. This would save the endless question of "When you are posting the next chapter."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

With the crappy generalised comments on this story don't know why the author would want to continue posting.

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchover 10 years ago
To the author and the reader.

I have been following this story for a while and I feel the need to agree with a previous comment. This is the authors story and all twists or turns should be that of the author and not the reader. On the same note some authors get new ideas from the readers and will incorporate those ideas into the original story. Constructive Criticism is a good way of helping authors get better and when worded nicely is more likely to get the attention of the writer.

That being said, I Love this story! It is very well written and very entertaining. The many personalities of the different characters just shows that sometimes first impressions are wrong and it isn't until things get rough that you see the true heart of a person. I do hope that Rosie does get the help she needs and is able to explain and workout everything with Micha before the kitt is born. If that is not to be the case then so be it, I trust the author to produce a great story anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AUTHORS FIGHTING BACK

hey guys sometimes when we get into a story and find a author just disappears without finishing the story we are unaware because their are dis heartened. People are stealing their work and placing them on other sites or claiming that its their work and getting them published. this has happened to WHITESABERTOOTH: who writes the amazing Kiss the moon series. her work has been stolen and she has has stopped posting her work on Lit. she has created a facebook page to stop this site, its called Take down nookiestar.com. lets do something cause we don't want to loose all these stories by these amazing writers

MygypsyMygypsyover 10 years agoAuthor
Re previous comment

After reading the previous comment I done a bit of research and found some of my work has been stolen.

I have not poured hours of time and energy and creative efforts into characters for someone else to steal my work!

I am seriously considering not posting any more updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't go!!!!!!

I love this story and cannot even come up with the ending in my own mind, that is how original and unique your storytelling is to me. Please, please, please do not leave the site and stop posting!!!!! I hate that people are being evil and stealing your work. Whoever they are should be punished. But please don't punish your loyal readers by stopping the tale and please don't punish yourself by not seeing it through after all the hard work you have put into Stray and all your other stories. Please tell us the rest of Rosy's story!

A

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Feeling Violated

No one can blame you for your reaction to discovering the theft of your work. You have a unique voice and boundless imagination, to which you've added huge investments of time and effort (not to mention successfully enduring the aggravation of some of your fans/critics). But I hope you won't let the misdeeds of a few block the realization of the rest of this great Australian saga. Your Lit fans will support you in bringing down any plagiarists if you just let us know where to look. No host or service will support thieves if enough of us let them know what's going on. This is another case where ultimately you don't want the bad guys to win.

A number of Literotica stars have gone on to become successfully published, and that's the future I hope you will pursue. We're behind you to help in any way that we can.

VeraVixenVeraVixenover 10 years ago
WebServer

If the same web site other Authors are complaining about it a wordpress power website.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years ago
From another author

My work, "South Mountain Pack", was copied and put on Wattpad. It was a simple matter of copying and pasting. Literotica needs to disable the 'copy' feature on this website. I sent them an email telling them this, but have gotten no response from them. Maybe if they hear from other authors saying the same thing, they will listen.

Pocketbooklover

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
As soon as you post a text openly available for everyone on the internet

... then you have to live with the chance that someone will eventually copy it and further distribute it under their own name. Expecting that this is not going to happen is like leaving your full purse somewhere on the sidewalk assuming nobody is going to take it.

I think if you publish on websites like these (no matter which) you have to accept and live wtih that fact. If you can't, then from the start don't use websites like these.

And hey, it's wide spread. A recent German minister of defence lost his doctorate and subsequently his job because it was discovered that in his dissertation he had plagiarized so shamelessly that it left the whole academic world breathless. Over half of his "work" was copy and paste from multiple sources, with a little tweaking.

So get yourself a thicker skin and see it as a proof for the quality of your writing. The bad writers are not plagiarised.

Good luck :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope you don't stop posting :-(

Your work is so great of course some one is going to copy it... This is the web. I truly hope you don't stop because you have many fans that come on here to be part of this world you have created for us to enjoy.

Good luck in what ever you do! And please keep us posted if you take your stories else where

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your not the only one

Hi Mygypsy,

Just wanted to say that I will be disappointed if you choose not to post up any chapters, although I cannot say I disagree with your decision. You are one of many authors who's work is getting stolen. JazCullen recently had her work stolen, as well as Whitesabertooth and Pocketbooklover. I have read all their stories and I love them (including your stories). It is so sad that people think they have the right to steal other peoples ideas and claim them as their own. I hope that, like the other amazing authors, you decide to continue your stories and post them here with the knowledge that all your loyal readers know who the true author is and appreciate your work.

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment and I sincerely hope that it encourages you to continue on your incredible journey. The time and effort you put into writing these stories is not gone to waste. I assure you that all your loyal readers and I are anticipating your decision and we hope you continue with your story.

LH

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I understand your reaction

however, please, if you do decide to no longer post entries for this story, give us a short synopsis of what would have happened. Many of your readers have invested a very large amount of time into these characters, hanging on your words and checking periodically for new entries. While I understand your reaction to finding your work plagiarized, please don't abandon your faithful fans completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So sorry you have had your work stolen!

Let us know what we can do to help you. I hope you finish this wonderful story and allow us dedicated readers a chance to read it, whether that be on this site, another site, or as a published work on amazon. I've only spent a small fraction of the time following this story than you have spent creating it, but I am vested in this story and desperately want to know what happens to Rosy and the clan. I realize the word desperately may seem extreme, but when I check in the morning for updates and see that you have a new chapter, I stop everything else so I can settle in my favorite chair with a large coffee and take the time to enjoy TLAS right away.

Yves

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 10 years ago
I have found my work on other sites too

contact the webmasters here and ask them to demand yours are removed from the other site(S).

They did it for me

HisriverprincessHisriverprincessover 10 years ago
Please don't go!

Please don't stop posting your wonderful stories! To love a stray is my favorite story on here. I check the app everyday to see if you've posted anymore of it. I search through all the stories I can and I can't find any that's as good as yours. But if you do decide to post your stories elsewhere, please let us know what site or app so we can continue to read it please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'I promise that this story will be told in its entirety.'

...Your words. It's awful that someone has stolen your work, there isn't an excuse for it, but if you don't finish it, someone else might try; and as you have always said, this is your story and you have a conclusion to it. We'd dearly like to read it and we have stuck with To Love A Stray and Enter The Cat for years. It'd be awful if we didn't find the end to it.

MygypsyMygypsyover 10 years agoAuthor
mygypsy

Yes I will be finishing this story but it will be on a site where my work can't be stolen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where?

If you move, please post where (somehow) your anger is understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please let us know the site

Maybe those of us who are your fans can private message you or maybe can create an email that we can all subscribe to and you can send out blanket emails to us when you add more chapters? A few authors have started to do this for different reasons. Besides finishing this story...I hope you will continue on with your writing. Your stories are incredible....I'm still wishing for you to write more about Ren & Janey! :P xo

MygypsyMygypsyover 10 years agoAuthor
Now posting

Posting on Wattpad under the ID - Mygypsy.

Got a fe chapters up but please be patient.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago

Ooo, thanks Gypsy. Found and Fanned!

kitty5670kitty5670over 10 years ago
Thank you!

I'll be following you on your new site!!!! I have loved every one of your stories!!!

butterflyprincessbutterflyprincessover 10 years ago

help help... need my fix of rosy and the crew..... I have wattpad but cant find mygypsy any where ... :-( if anyone could help would very much appreciate xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/26628936-to-love-a-stray-chapter-22

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

hey all you Mygypsy fans she posted chapter 22 on wattpad today. Just saying your gonna love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I had trouble finding this story on wattpad also

Type in title and hit mature box, then it will come up

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Hooray for MyGypsy!

I'm so relieved that you didn't let the plagiarists win. I just read Chapter 22 at Wattpad, and it was terrific. Definitely light at the end of the tunnel. There's another crisis, but things turn out better than readers might expect given the no-holds-barred style of the story so far. Great read, even if you have to go off-site to find it.

HisriverprincessHisriverprincessover 10 years ago
help!!

Okay I have a wattpad account on my android and I can't figure out how to search your ID My gypsy I really love this story and i want to follow you on there but I can't figure it out! If anyone knows how to help me plz comment back thanks!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

Ok first its mygypsy no space. When u discover and type what u want make u click find people. And not find stories this wont come up till after u hit enter for the search. Ok recap hit discover type mygypsy then click find people. Hope this helps

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've searched wattpad for your story, and I cannot find you. I've tried all of the suggestions offered by the other commentators, but to no avail. Please help! I've searched for you, the name of the story. Any other suggestions please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
link for story

http://www.wattpad.com/25959257-to-love-a-stray-chapter-1

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Chapter 23 on Wattpad

Use the information below to find the continuation of To Love a Stray on Wattpad. Chapter 23 was posted recently, and there are all kinds of developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointed

kind of disappointed that this story is not going to be finished here...

I can understand starting your own blog or going somewhere else and post new stories there... but you could have finished this one here.

I just started reading this story a few months ago while I was laid up and I get this far only to find out I have to go somewhere else...

I thought 21 chapters was getting close to the ending... I'm not a short short one-off story kind of reader, but when it gets dragged on for this long - I kind of lose interest... really lost interest here the longer it gets dragged on and on

ChurosChurosover 10 years ago
I understand

I'm sorry that it has to happen to you. We cannot completely stop plagiarism but there are ways to protect your stories. Just because a robber can go through the window, doesn't mean we should leave the door open. There are sites that has the disable text selection feature. Also choose one that does not allow third party sites to download your works. Anyway, I saw your story in wattpad, glad I found it.

I have to admit though, it takes a lot from me to read your stories. I like the plot and I find it interesting...but it gets repetitive... and the reason that keeps me going is the hope that Rosie gets a happy ending. All the shouting/screaming makes my head hurt. I know that she went through abuse and a whole lot more and it takes years before a person can come to turns with it. But what's happening to her has become a cycle already. Ehe. But I am still reading, dw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please cont....to write on this story

please keep it going I have faith in you please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tainted

Your story has ruined me, don't think I'll finish it on wattpad.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 10 years ago
For fans of To Love a Stray and Enter the Cat

MyGypsy has continued the story on Wattpad, and the last (or maybe almost the last?) chapter went up today. If you enjoy shifter stories, you're very likely to love this one. I was so glad that MyGypsy has persevered despite a lot of trouble with plagiarists. To find the further chapters after the last one here, go to Wattpad dot com and search for "To Love a Stray" by MyGypsy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Mygypsy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost a fan...

i loved this story until you made rosy insane. then to find out that you switched to wattpad...that site and app is absolutely horrible, and glitchy. now i cant even finish reading to see if you have tried to rectify anything. good way to lose a long time fan.

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 9 years ago
oh no!

Please tell me you didnt leave this site! I love your work and need to know what happens!!

JessL573JessL573almost 8 years ago

I want to know what happeneds!! Lord have mercy!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your story is good

But your ending is crap.

You had an extremely good story going, and at the end I got the feeling that you simply wanted to get out from under it, and just blew it and your readers off.

You had the chance to have an exceptionally good story going. One that might be one of the best of the non-human, but pissed on us when you finally tired of it.

I'm sorry, but as a reader of yours, this is what I feel.

I hope you learn that writing is an effort to sooth your mind and let your thoughts coalesce, but it is also a means of making the reader feel a kinship with a product of your imagination and a feeling that there is hope in all things, we need this as much as you do. You let your ambition over ride you talent and your talent lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Overall Review

I am not sure if you intentionally ended this story where you did and thought you would come back to it later or in another story. Or even if this is the ending you wanted, but I do feel it is incomplete.

Overall I liked the story. There are parts where some editing could have helped, but not too much was unforgivable on that front when you get into it. The plot, I believe has some failures or oversights that would make it flow better, more logically, make the end of the journey(to this point) in this chapter more believable. Things like the vastly different mental states between the beginning, as a stray that hasn't reconciled with her cat, to a kind of self imposed exile and not reconciled with her cat. The flashbacks or history review of Rosy's life experiences never hint to these problems, where logically we should have some indications of the condition she ultimately suffers from in this chapter.

Another part I had difficulty with was how the "inner-cat" is portrayed throughout the story. In almost every single reference I can recall or find skimming back through your work, the "inner-cat" is basically referred to entirely as insticts or communicative through only feelings, metaphysical body language, or instincts. But in this chapter it changes, and Rosy's "inner-cat" doesn't just become communicative, it becomes an entirely rational and sentient being on the center stage. It's just not a transition that's easy to follow with the portrayal throughout the story.

Some situations in the story are particularly difficult to understand the characters reactions to. With some thought, many of these situations are partially or largely explained with the more animalistic instinct within the group dynamic. I found some of these situations to be thought provoking and intricate. Overall most of these situations provided me with great entertainment in reading and then deciphering the underlying ideas.

On the flip side. Some situations the characters encounter are clearly morally unjustifiable. Not just to a rational human, but according to the animalistic instinct, against everything that forms and guides their social structure. It makes the characters near impossibly immoral, and when later they change to doing the right thing and acting like they were perfectly reasonable is insane, and shows that the characters should have handled the situation correctly from the start, instead of in the afterword as it were. It makes the character seem completely unreal when they clearly know and understand that something is wrong, then do nothing to start with. Waiting until someone else steps in and accepts that everything is morally reasonable from the starting point through to a logical conclusion. (I totally hated wade from the start obviously he shouldn't have done that. 1 chapter prior, but after the terrible event, hey wade, sure we can check in on Jazz sounds good, later bro.) It an exaggeration, but it doesn't feel far off.

I will mention that the character's failures to spot obvious misunderstandings and act rationally portrays them as unfairly ignorant. There is also the overall inconsistency in the character's behaviors, which at times was used wonderfully to represent difficult situations involving high stress and mental fatigue. And at others was a big letdown, almost mandatory stick-foot-in-mouth moments to create stress or plot lines to lead to the next part of the story.

Overall, as I said I enjoyed it. Great concepts for some of the characters. A very fun dynamic of tradition, development, and instinct within the social structures you created. A little short on details for understanding some of the aspects of life and characteristics within parts of the society and characters, but was pleasant in some ways. Creating mystery and, whether intentionally or not, left me trying to the grasp the same social concepts that Rosy struggled with. A very challenging set of circumstances created a simple, but engaging plot. I kept reading, in spite of the problems I identified, I had to know what happened next at the end of every chapter.

The biggest let down is that the story feels almost 5 chapters short of closure in many regards whether good or bad. It leaves me wishing there was more to read. If you wanted for us to try visualize where the story goes from here, yeah there's lots of room to imagine where things go, but fails to provide structure or direction to make any of them....mesh with the starting point you provide. I think that this is the biggest letdown, because it let's down not just the reader, it let's down the quality of work you provide throughout the rest of your story.

I realize that some of this may be interpreted as unfairly harsh, but it's certainly not intended that way. I want to provide you my opinions on where things felt off or in need of change to me. And I am well aware that I am not an accomplished writer or editor, so I share my opinion from only a readers perspective. An avid reader, whom enjoyed your story. And though well after your latest activity, I do hope that when or if you continue writing, that maybe sharing my opinions with you could help, or if nothing else stimulate productive thought.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Overall a great story

Just a note. The author finished this story on the Wattpad website under the same author name and story name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FINSH IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have loved this story from being to what you have so far. But Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finish it please I need to know how it ends ??????????? can not wait in till you write more please do.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

After spending 30 hours reading this angst filled ramble I feel just like Rosy.

Betrayed.

RarRodrigRarRodrigabout 2 years ago

Completed story is on Wattpad under the ID - Mygypsy.

It's a good read and we'll worth the search on the Wattpad site - cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous