All Comments on 'To Love a Vampire Ch. 01'

by QueenM

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
catman71catman71over 14 years ago
great start

this is a great start and cannot not wait to see it continue

Crystal927Crystal927over 14 years ago
Love it!

I love it and think you're off to a great start. I really hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Great start, and a very moving one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

When's the next story available, can't wait to read it, looks like its going to be really good.

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
Love it

Fab.love to see more

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I wish the numbers went up to 200---

I'd click on it. This genre isn't one I normally read, but I'm sure glad I read this one. Well done with 2 verys. Thank you.

AlitheAlitheover 14 years ago
Awesome

I can totally see myself falling in love with this story. Thanks for it and please do continue! :)

daddysgurl1960daddysgurl1960over 14 years ago
More

Please write the next installment!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i'm a bit confused

if liv and julius spent 2 years together before his death why is there a video showing her being raped and julius dying for her? the way i'm reading it she was assaulted then spent the two years with julius. i just want to clear up my confusion because i am so looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I HATE AUGUST

I luv it and his son is a bastard

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 14 years ago
To help anonymous

Yes he met her after she had been attacked,but then the night he was killed she was raped again begging for his life.

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Confusing

The storyline isn't bad, but this beginning part is confusing and could use some editing. First, it's difficult to tell the difference between what is happening in the past and present. Second, there are a lot of awkward sentences - finding an editor would help with this. Finally, it doesn't feel as though the dialogue flows very well; again, an editor can help you out here. Rereading your work several times before posting is also a good idea, especially if you allow it to sit for several days before going back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

im just in aw i havent ever ever read such a stering story. i cryed... ;-]...

from anonymous...

lilybellelilybelleover 12 years ago
still waiting.. :)

Are you continuing this story? I've been checking back every so often hoping for more!!! :) Awesome story, please don't abandon it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous