To Love a Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You call me if you need anything." He slid the card in her pocket.

"I will." Liv didn't have the heart to tell him Augustus took her cell since Jules had paid for it.

~~~~~~

Before she left she hugged Augustus.

"Augustus, I wish you could understand how much I loved him. Goodbye. Augustus, he loved you. When I don't show on Friday just do the will. It's all yours I won't be there." Augustus just gave her a look of disgust and walked off.

~~~~~~

As Liv left her home she saw Lucus' limo approaching. She hurried into the limo so he didn't see her.

~~~~~~

Valerius headed to the back room where he heard Augustus, neither of them noticed Lucus approaching. "Your father would be ashamed of you. You are one cold heartless bastard." Valerius was beginning to get irate with Augustus now.

"He'd be proud. I convinced her Lucus blames her for his death and everyone despises her. I've locked off every account. I'm not a huge bastard I let her keep the $40 in her wallet."

He thought what a bitch to move out of his father's room after his death. He then saw folders under the dresser. He saw the photos of her ex-husband's handy work. Then he saw an envelope with a DVD in it.

Lucus stormed in like a force to be reckoned with, anger etched on his face, "Augustus, I want you to tell me what the hell you have done!"

"I had the money grubbing bitch thrown out. I'm fighting the will. I've locked all her bank accounts. She doesn't deserve anything else." He explained how he convinced her everyone hated her.

"You did what?! Augustus, give me the DVD. I originally didn't want you to see this but I think since you've proven you are unable to be an adult, you need to see how your father died."

"Lucus, I have tried to talk to him. He won't listen."

Lucus unpacked his laptop out of the bag. "Hand me the DVD. Augustus it's time for you to see this."

Over the next 45 minutes the DVD showed Liv being raped over and over in front of Julius. It showed Jules begging for her life and her offering her own for his. "Just don't kill him, let him go and you can keep me forever and do whatever you want to me. Just let him go."

Augustus got to see his father die as Liv was being brutally raped but screaming, "take me, just take me. Kill me instead of him."

Lucus began to speak, "Augustus we will discuss punishment on another day. I will send men out to find Liv and bring her back."

~~~~~

I hope you like the start of this story, feedback is appreciated. And please, don't forget to vote :)

12