To Love a Vampire Ch. 02

Story Info
Love through tragedy with someone that shouldn't exist.
4k words
4.73
15.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenM
QueenM
47 Followers

Once again, a huge thank you to Meridian13 who supplied the first big chunk of this story and allowed me to put my own spin on it.

And thanks to all of you for the kind words you've given me. Enjoy.

~~~~~~

Liv's abdomen hurt. She had been walking for what felt like forever. She saw a homeless shelter and was told they had no space left. For the next few days she tried to find doorways and alleys to sleep in. It had only been 3 days since the funeral. Someone had stolen her bag. Every now and then she was able to get into the shelter but unfortunately tonight they had no space.

~~~~~~

Lucus was livid. He had his people searching for days. The longer this took the more angry he became. If it wasn't for the fact Augustus was Julius's son then he'd have him killed. He had his people searching everywhere for her.

"Augustus, what have you done? She's alone and helpless. She's lost her husband and been told all her friends including me, hate her." Lucus held Augustus's face in his hands, "Tell me Augustus, is this what you wanted? Look at me Augustus and answer me!"

"No! I wanted her to hurt like I hurt. I thought it was her fault he was dead. I was wrong."

"You will search the morgues for her. You better pray that she's alive."

"I know you are still considered a young vampire but this you should know. She is human. She is a very rare, fragile human. If there is any deity you believe in you had better start praying now that we find and save her."

"Lucus, my ignorance is not an excuse and no matter what, I will accept any punishment you choose for me. I was wrong. I don't want her to die."

"Valerius, any idea where we should check?"

"She's homeless, shelters, alleys, basically everywhere."

"Valerius, call Mark. Get a search out at all the hospitals."

~~~~~~

It had been an entire week. Liv couldn't find an open shelter. She only had two dollars. She was saving it for when she was even hungrier. A group of men started walking down the alley and Liv hurried to get away. Unfortunately she wasn't quick enough. Just when she thought life couldn't get worse, it did.

She was going to be violently raped and sodomized. Still unhealed from the brutal rape before Jules was murdered, the pain this brute caused by shoving his fingers into her made her scream with pain and pass out. Some stranger walked along saw what was happening and started screaming at the group and they ran. He called the cops thinking she was dead.

The ambulance hurried to get her to the hospital. Mark, a doctor that worked with vampires, was just about to leave his shift when a nurse came in. "Mark, you might want to see the victim we just brought in. We're not sure she's going to make it but she had this in her hand."

Mark stared down at the picture of Jules, worn from her carrying it in her pocket. Mark ran to the ER ward to personally see if it was Liv.

He was horrified by the sight he saw. She had been brutally beaten raped and sodomized, her arm was broken along with broken ribs and that was just the beginning. He hurried the crew to rush her back to the special vampire wing of the hospital as he grabbed his phone.

"Mark, please give me good news."

"Good and bad, we found her; she's been raped and sodomized, and beaten. We don't know if she'll make it. I have her back in the vampire wing and we're working on her."

"I will be coming down to feed her to get her well. I'll be there in no time. Keep her alive." Lucus said, while rushing through the house towards the garage and his car.

~~~~~~

Liv was delirious with a fever. She was having dinner with Jules late at night on the beach. He sat their glasses down and started to tickle her. As she squirmed he got hard. "I think I need to take that dress off of you and do you right now." He pulled the strap down on her dress and proceeded to suckle her breast. He smiled up at her. "I could live on these alone." Then the scene changed.

They were standing near the ocean. He took her hand. "Remember all our trips to the ocean my love?"

"I remember every one of them. I remember the night my dear husband proposed, the second time, in the water. I remember how you thrust into me when I said yes to you for the second time that night. I remember you nursing me back to health when I was attacked. I am so, so sorry my dear husband, for letting you down. But I'm not sorry for dying now to be with you."

"My dearest wife, my sweet little one, I can't have you dying. You have so much to do. Things are not what they seem. There's a great surprise coming for you soon. I love you with all my heart. All I hope is that you can forgive me from not saving you from what has been done to you. I wish I had more time with you but I don't, it's time to go back my love. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course! Always! Forever and ever!"

"My love, don't close down your heart. Allow others in. Now get well my little one, I love you."

"I love you"

~~~~~~

"CLEAR!" was screamed in the background.

"We have a pulse. It's weak. The infection is bad. She's lost a lot of blood. Mark if Lucus doesn't get here soon what do we do?"

"I'm here! OH MY GOD!" Lucus rushed up to her. He was so shocked at how emaciated she was and he could feel her death coming. Mark tried to rush the transfusion machine in the room. "We don't have time!" Lucus cut his wrist and put it to Liv's lips. "Guys hold her up a little."

"Little one can you hear me? You must drink from me." The blood was just dripping from her lips and out. His voice got louder, "Don't give up on me Liv, drink! Don't let Jules down, you must drink." She slowly started to swallow. "That's my little one, keep drinking. Ok that's enough I'll give you more later."

She still was hurt but it would greatly accelerate the healing. Mark began splinting her arm while everyone else was rushing around examining and hooking up IV's with medication. After stabilizing her they went into another room to discuss things.

"We will have to wait an hour between feedings. Lucus, I could feed her too."

"I appreciate the offer Mark but I'm calling First Rite to her."

"I never even thought of that. Of course you will be the one to feed her."

"Doctor we have an issue. We ran a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I know she's human but we can't get a picture with the regular ultrasound machine. I also cannot use the internal one due to tearing from the rape."

"Nurse, go and get the newest machine, tell them it's an emergency."

Another nurse brought over a long needle. "Let's get the sample of amniotic fluid first." Mark was trying to hide how hard he was having to push to get the needle in. He finally had it in place and withdrew a small sample. He handed it to another nurse who took it for testing.

"Now the ultrasound." The new machine was just wheeled in.

As it showed on the screen Mark pointed it out. "Right there is the 1st baby and right there is the 2nd baby."

"Immortal children? She's pregnant with immortal children? They are Jules right? Not from the rape?"

"Let's go talk in the other room." Mark showed Lucus next door. "Yes, definitely immortal. I didn't think I was going to be able to get the amniotic fluid. I'm having it tested to be safe, but she looks about 12 weeks along. As far as what we should expect? No clue. I'm almost positive they are Jules' babies, but will be checking to be safe and that they are not a result of the rape. I highly doubt it due to the strength of the uterus. It will take a while to figure out if she contracted any disease during the rape. You giving her your blood should destroy that."

"Thank you. I won't forget what you've done today." Lucus felt like his heart wanted to start beating again when he heard that Liv was pregnant.

"You saved her life too!" Mark said in a relieved voice.

The doctor hooked up the IV to Lucus to remove extra blood for Liv. Once he finished, they walked back into Liv's room. She was missing.

The nurse walked in, "I didn't see her leave, where did she go?"

"I didn't see her either, I'll call code to have her found." Mark was worried.

Lucus looked at Mark, "Do you have a towel with her blood on it?"

Mark nodded and handed one to him, Lucus licked it to connect to her. "She's going to the roof to jump."

Mark pressed the building alert and staff started running to the roof. Lucus had the lead.

As he saw Liv on the edge of the hospital roof he tried to trance her into coming to him. "Come to me little one. I'm going to take care of you. You don't want to jump."

"Your offer is sweet Lucus, but I need to join Jules. I know everyone blames and hates me. Did you know I'm actually extremely scared of heights? Wouldn't know it with me dancing on the ledge like this would you?" She stopped dancing and stared at Lucus with a full smile and tears of sorrow running down her face. "Don't worry, it will all be right. Full moon, it's a sign." With her head raised to the moon and outstretched arms. She sobbed out her words, "The despair won't go away...Please forgive me for this disgrace...My broken heart must join Jules." She closed her eyes and allowed herself to fall backwards off ledge of the building.

Lucus ran as fast as he could to catch her but he just missed catching her. Mike and Lucus looked over the edge just in time to hear, "I caught her." An intern had opened a window and caught her as she fell.

She was unconscious when the intern handed her to Lucus. "Sir, I think she hit her head."

Lucus looked at the intern, "Thank you, you have saved something very precious to us."

Lucus walked back to the room with Mark as Mark reassured him, "She'll be fine but I'm going to strap her down."

"I think my heart just came out of my chest, damn thing may be beating now!" stated Lucus with a jittery sound to his voice.

"Lucus , do you want to stay in while I treat her with your blood?"

"Yes," he took some tissues and wiped the tears and dirt from her face. "I want to see all the damage they did to her during her attack. All of it."

"I understand, it's pretty bad Lucus. I want to prepare you. I'm going to give her a shot to make sure she stays under." Mark took his time showing all of the damage the attackers had done to her. "Now I'm going to start the IV with your blood."

"After 15 minutes I'm going to start a new idea I have for treating the internal lacerations."

"I appreciate this Mark. I need to take a walk, I thought I was angry before but seeing everything they did to her is making me furious."

"It infuriates me too. My job is to fix her now. She'll be out for a while so take your time."

~~~~~~~~

Sometime later Livia regained consciousness and Lucus was there, waiting at her bedside.

"I saw Jules when I died. I wanted to go back but he said I had some surprise here. Lucus, are you going to punish me for Jules death?" Her eyes poured tears, "I understand everyone hating me. I'm so sorry. You can just let me die. I'm so sorry he died." Her voice was so weak and sounded like a child.

He went and sat next to her holding her hand. "Sweetheart, no one other than Augustus was mad at you. You were strong and brave and offered your life to save him. You will be staying with me. I think I know the surprise Jules was referring to, you are pregnant with immortal children. Only someone worthy could be given such a gift. I'm going to let Mark finish examining you and I will be right back."

Lucus got on the cell phone, "Find each of the men who attacked her. I will deal with each personally."

Mark examined Liv and noticed the lacerations weren't completely healing so he treated them by applying Lucus's blood over each laceration and that got them to finally heal.

The nurse, Jody, spoke to him, "Great idea doctor. The poor thing has gone through enough. Don't forget to use it on her wrists. It might get rid of any possible scars from when she cut them. Lucus has been so amazing with her. I mean no disrespect by talking about the ancient one while he is not here, but his treatment of her has been so kind. After all she's gone through she definitely needs that."

"You speak like you know her." Mark said as he looked up at in her surprised.

"I worked here the first night she was brought in after her ex-husband tried to kill her. She was never supposed to be able to have babies. Mr. Caesar sat at her bedside the entire night. I became friends with her while she was here. She said Jules felt he was taking her ability to have kids away from her, until they found out that she wouldn't be able to have children. I know it hurts that he's gone, but now she has something to hang onto with the babies. I noticed the lacerations. I'm assuming she was raped during the kidnapping, might I suggest we have a therapist visit her twice a week? She's gone through so much." The nurse was brushing Liv's hair away from her forehead.

"Jody, thank you for informing me of her past, I will work with Lucus. I'm sure we will be taking her to stay at his estate. I'll be sure we get everything set up. If she is comfortable with you as the nurse on site would you like the job?"

"I'd be honored, but with Mr. Caesar just passing I think a new nurse would be better. She's mourning. If I was around all the time, it might be a reminder of what she went through and what she is missing."

Lucus walked into the room and Mark asked him "I can have her set up in your estate or do you want us to keep her here?"

"She'll come home with me. Mark, pick a nurse to come with you and bring the equipment you need to take care of her."

Liv was unhooked from the IV and Lucus insisted on carrying her to the limo. Once at the estate he had her set up in a bright cheerful room. She started to stir as he was tucking her into bed so he leaned against the headboard and pulled her into his arms making sure to keep her warm.

"I'm sorry Lucus." Liv started to cry.

"Hush little one, you've gone through more than you ever should have to, so you stay with me. We get you well. I'm going to implement some rules because I can't have you hurting yourself. I need you to let me read you. Will you unblock for me little one? I will hold you and keep you safe."

Her heart rate sped up. "What's wrong little one?"

"I'm scared and embarrassed." She hesitated for a few moments but then said, "Ok I'll unblock, I trust you."

"I've got you, you're safe, just hold onto me." Lucus saw everything that happened to her from the attack to the funeral.

Liv just sobbed in his arms. "I'm sure you're ashamed of me and never want to see me again. If you could just have someone drop me off downtown I'll figure something out."

"You underestimate me little one. Strong vampires wouldn't have made it through what you did." He tilted her chin so she had to look at him. "I've never seen such a brave, loving and loyal one like you. You hold your head high. I am proud of you. Now I have a surprise for you."

He lifted her and walked through the adjoining door to the right. "Now this is my room. Just knock before entering, but if you get scared or need to cry or anything I'm here for you. I don't want you to be intimidated of me and honored if you need me to hold you."

"Now for another surprise, I'm not going to let you walk around so I'll just walk you around the room" Lucus walked back into her room and through an adjoining room on the left.

"It's a nursery." She started to sob. Mark walked in the door. "I can't have children ever."

Both men soothed her, "I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Mark, your doctor, we told you at the hospital that you are expecting twins, but with the shock of the attack you probably don't remember. This is the ultrasound of your twins, rare, unique, immortal twins. It's only been in folklore and stories and now you are carrying these babies."

Mark handed tissues to Liv.

Lucus said, "Look at me. This is a good thing. You can stay with me forever if you want to and raise the babies. Parts of Jules exist inside of you."

"And I will be here with a nurse to keep you under our care and we'll bring in someone for you to talk to. Everything is going to be fine."

Lucus noticed Liv flinched. "Ouch!" She rubbed her stomach, Lucus carried her back to her bed and Mark's nurse brought in exam equipment.

"I just need to check Liv, this is brand new to all of us, just being extra cautious." Mark draped her from the waist down. Lucus was sitting Indian style behind her and put a pillow under her head. He kept stroking her cheek.

"You don't have to be here." Liv said in a small, sad voice.

"I want to be here. I want to be here for you. Do you have any idea how much of an honor it is for me to be here with you through this?"

"I never had children before I became vampire. This is amazing, not to mention immortal twins."

"That's why she flinched." Lucus looked concerned at Mark. Mark printed the ultrasound picture, "And then there were three."

Liv face was etched with dread, "Please tell me I'm not having a litter." Then she started to giggle. "If anything more than 5 show up I'm going to run away."

"You wouldn't be able to run with 5 babies in you." Mark said while chuckling.

"Who taught them kung fu?" Liv asked, while rubbing her stomach.

Lucus and Mark looked at her and asked at the same time, "Can we feel?"

"I might as well get used to this. Everyone is going to want to touch the Buddha belly."

"Thank you for everything, both of you." She said in a very tired voice.

Mark looked at her, "You might not thank me when I tell you bed rest for at least the first week so I can see how things progress. We'll take complete care of you." Mark had removed all the equipment and redressed her, covering her up. They were still rubbing her stomach.

Lucus sent a message to Mark's mind, "She needs to eat more; it's only a tiny bump."

Mark just nodded, "Will take care of it. Remember we may have some trial and error. She wasn't fed much after Jules died and then living on the streets."

They both looked down and noticed she was asleep. Daylight was about to arise.

Mark sent a message to Lucus' mind, "She's comfortable with you. You could just hold her and sleep. Otherwise, you will have the joy of her screaming nightmares every 30 minutes."

"Thanks Mark, but not until she's comfortable with that."

They tucked her in and both retired to their rooms. Like clockwork 30 minutes later she was screaming. Lucus and Mark ran in to see her crying and hyperventilating.

Lucus scooped her up into his arms. "Hush little one, it was just a nightmare." He rocked her till she calmed down. He went to put her down.

"Could you stay and hold me at least until I fall asleep? It makes me feel safe." Her big caramel colored eyes were pleading with him, he didn't have a choice, not that he minded at all.

Mark didn't say anything and left.

Lucus held Liv with his arms around her on laying their sides.

'~~~~~~

He started to wake realizing he was stretched out with a tiny woman wrapped around him. Her leg was thrown over his stomach, her head snuggled against his neck. Both of her hands were on his chest. As his head cleared he remembered this was Liv. He couldn't resist. He put his hand over her tiny baby bump. He tried mentally sending a message to the babies, "don't you worry, I'm going to make sure you and your mommy are taken care of."

The babies seemed to settle down and Liv moaned in her sleep. He had always liked Liv. He pushed the process through faster on Jules marrying Liv, since she was a human, they needed to go through a longer process in order to get married. There was no way he would allow her to go this alone. It would be against Jules wishes.

Jules had always assumed if he died his son would take care of her. That was proven wrong with how Augustus treated her. Lucus caught the vision Liv tried to block from him, when Augustus hit her at the funeral. The will reading would be in four days and he would attend on her behalf. He would deal with that and the issue of First Right. An ancient tradition but he knew would come into play since there would be no way the entire vampire community wouldn't know about the immortal children.

QueenM
QueenM
47 Followers
12