To Love a Vampire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Right was in the original laws of the vampires. Should one vampire die, and the act of the mate warranted exemplary action, then other single vampires could claim First Right to take him/her under their protection. After 1 year of courting they could become mated. The most ancient vampires had first call and then next would be the oldest child of the family and then all the rest of the vampires. He felt this one would turn into a waiting list. The mate who was subject to First Right could deny any suitor.

Lucus was going to call First Right. He was the first in line, if Augustus really wanted her he would have 1 year to prove he deserved her. He would see how it played out but since he was nominated the decider of who claims first right from Jules, he would make sure only the best vampire would get her. If none were worthy she would stay with him.

He decided to take another nap. He pulled the covers up and whispered in her ear, "I'll keep you safe little one, I guess I should say little ones." He was smiling as he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well, working on Chapter 3 right now :). As always, feedback is much appreciated and please vote!

12