All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 02'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BainsidheBainsidheover 13 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed reading this. The way you make the characters, giving them traits, habits, personalities, is really good. I am drawn to the stories like yours where you develope feelings for the characters. Your writting is nice and it flows with a nice pace. Please continue with your writting. I for one truely enjoy them.

Bainsidhe

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
ok

sydney & dominic are confusing... im kinda lost there, but i really enjoy eian & fiona's story line and i would definitely like to know what really happened out there in the woods and why she tried to kill herself? i dont know if i buy that, but hopefully your next ch will answer that question

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

I wouldn't change one thing about the way this story is going! Love it that Dom and Syd are playing cat and mouse lol. I think it's entertaining as hell. And since Dom thinks he needs to be 'dominant' over Syd...pfft let Syd step up and be tougher or play 'hard to get' with him. It's fun messing with guys heads anyways :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

musecuesmusecuesover 13 years ago
Good work!

You've really improved on your characterization and plot. This one promises to be a really good read! I think alot of people out there have too high expectations of writers here, forgetting that it's a free for all website ranging from amateurs to professionals.

So keep up the good work! Tell the story your way k!

Ozgal28Ozgal28over 13 years ago
Great start!

Only two chapters in and I'm hooked not only with the story with D & S but also with the vampire. This promises to be a fantastic story. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Still jumps around a lot.

I would prefer it if you spent more time on each group of characters. You flit from eian and fiona to dom and sydney, to eian and amber, to dom and amber to alaron and that other guy, to fiona and eian's sister, to fiona and her victim, back to eian and fiona, back to....ad nauseum. I'd like to spend some time with a couple of the characters and really get to know them. I don't mind a few switches in a chapter, but this is like watching a movie in fast forward.

Some improvements from the last chapter, though, so keep up the good work.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Great Follow Up

This chapter is better than the 1rst one. That may be due to the fact that I'm already familiar with most all of the characters. Poor Fiona, feeling she had broken a rule and thinking suicide her only choice. I'm sure Eian will have a nice calm talk with her. And boy does Dom have his hands full with his future mate! I already like Pearl. She seems to be honestly sweet and care about Fiona despite her being a Vamp. Amber is just a wolf in heat and so I don't know if I like her yet or not. And I hope you give us more info on Alaron and Draven. Anyway this chapter I added to my Favs so that I can easily track and read the next chapter.

Have a Great Holiday

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really enjoyed it!!!

i really like this story and can't wait for the next chapter. but i get the sense that fiona and eian are mates which would be a great storyline but means we have to wait ages for her to grow up unless becasue of her vamp genes she'll age faster or something?? which would be cool because i am not the most patient of people and i can't wait for the story to continue.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think the idea of vamp genes making her grow faster would be wrong only because she'd still be a child emotionally and mentally. Maybe skipping ahead in time would be better

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Enjoying the story. I'd like to know more about Sydney. Is she a wolf too? I would like to see the guys admit to themselves and the other who is their best friend that these ladies are their mates. Looking forward to 3 and more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good, but...

Please pay more attention to proofreading. The jolts from misspellings, poor grammar and contruction are really tough. I am not sure I will read more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"EVEN MORE WOWER"

Absolutly loved it. Always top noch stuff. Dosnt get why some of these morons are wining, if use dont like it dont read it but dont dis it just because its not your fort`e and so what if the spellings not all perfect its not that bad that you cant make it out and btw whos writing is all corect on this site anyway. Loved it.

Jorjiah xxx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous