All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 06'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

was just perfect very enjoyable can not wait for more

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
His Love

I love the gentleness that Eian is showing Fiona. Whether it's making love to her or the simple act of holding her hand. Whether he knows it or not he loves this woman and she loves him. I'm so looking forward the the coming chapters to see how they deal with their love. I have so many questions like can Fiona have children, can she find her inner self and the strength to be Madame Alpha, what will happen with Alaron and his want for Fiona. See you do this on purpose just to keep me coming back for more, I wouldn't want it any other way!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

it was a tough call...how to deal with a child who becomes a woman overnight. How does she adapt. You dealt with her needing to learn things and adjust nicely using Sydney and having her able to ask questions easily. It was nicely done. The Alpha has to get better at communication. He comes across as younger sometimes...I hope that you'll continue to allow their relationship to pull him out of his shell. He needs to open himself up again. Why has Eian not sensed that she is his mate yet? Wouldn't his wolf know? Is he just fighting it? It seems the wolf and the human in your weres are pretty seperate and that his wolf would make sure it was known that it has found its mate.

I personally don't think that her grandfather awakened her with a master plan of getting mating her to Eian for money, etc. Will you tell us for sure that he didn't? I'd hate for her to find out she was a pawn after all she has been through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I cant wait for the rest!!

I just read them all in one shot and your sory is amazing. I love the time and thought you put into it, really its becoming one of my favorites from the genre.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Story

Please hurry with the resst you have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa

It must be rough going from girl to women practically over-night. There is so much that the adults take for granted that Fiona still has no experience with or understanding of. This is going to be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One thing to say

"Please, ma'am, I want some more"

That's the only thing I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eww

Fiona may be an adult physically but mentially shes still a child so this story is very disturbing

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 13 years ago
agree

I agree that Fiona not having a clue about sex or even relationship things like sharing a bed is a bit creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oook

the only thing i'm finding a bit odd about this is that at the begining of this story Eian seemed more like a father figure to Fiona..but now he's fucking her..even though her mind is still that of a child..just makes him seem like a bit of a creeper to me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"GIANT WOW"

Am absolutley LOVING this series am lapping up each and every chapter of absolute brillance i LLLLOVE it XD

Jorjiah xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Young

I agree with of the others. Fiona may physically be an adult, but mentally she is still a child. She lost her memory when her family was killed. This only strives to set her back further. If she had been with the vampires for years and not months this would be less creepy. Or with Eian longer. He hasn't reacted to her like a woman and BAM they have sex. No seduction; just get naked and dive in. Gotta say you've lost me and I was hoping for a great story.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I have been enjoying this

But yes agree to some extent about Fiona and Eian

candykinscandykinsalmost 9 years ago
Cringe

I was cringing with the sex scenes with Fiona. It would have been so much better if, in the story, she stayed with her grandfather for a few years so that she would at least be a teenager when she had sex for the first time. The character could have still been innocent, if her life with her grandfather was very sheltered. Another option would have been if there was some kind if explanation where she also gained knowledge and maturity during her accelerated growth. Because as it is, it was an adult having sex with a child. Eww.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous