To Love and Be Loved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, I'm back. Just got in."

I was pleased that she called, afraid she wouldn't.

"I'm tired from my trip. How about tomorrow morning, say 9am?"

Right on time, she opened her door. We moved to the patio.

"You know, I really feel bad about last Monday night. I virtually raped you. Sorry, I was really horny and let the drinks go to my head."

"Janelle, you caught me by surprise but I had a great time. I assumed you had set up the evening as an exercise in sexual maneuvers. Besides we were both satisfied weren't we?"

" I had planned to demonstrate the many aspects of foreplay. All the same, sorry for jumping your bones. It did demonstrate that you can respond to the situation. You have today off from work?"

I had made sure not to take on any additional assignments for either Saturday or Sunday.

"Pool?"

"No suit, sorry,"

"John, I've already seen and enjoyed your body. My pool area is secluded so we can skinny dip. Come on!"

Mostly we played some grab-ass before heading to the bedroom.

"No fucking. I'm going to show you other ways to turn on a woman."

She showed me how to energize erotic zones such as licking behind the ear, nibbling ear lobes. Kissing the neck. Butterfly kisses on mouth. Fondling breasts. Biting and sucking on nipples. Stick tongue in belly button. Kissing on side just above hip bone. Licking inside of legs up to crotch. Licking the crack of her ass.

"Well done. Most guys don't have a clue. Fingers, tongue, and mouth are your tools. Notice the progression from head to crotch. The woman is now hoping that a tongue in her pussy is next. And shortly thereafter, your cock. There's method to a seduction.

"And now put your tongue in my pussy."

"Feels good. Now rock my legs up over my head. See how that exposes my pussy and ass. I made a point of cleaning up before you came over. Now I want you to lick from my pussy down to my ass hole. Come on, John. Yes, that's it. Now stick the tip of your tongue in my ass hole. Now back up to my pussy. Hold your tongue out and rock my legs."

"OK, come up for air. Just remember, most any guy can fuck. Some know how to eat pussy. But there are a few things that will make you an extra special lover. This is one of them.

"Do it some more.

"That's good. Now ready to fuck? Do you want to try a new position? How about me on top?. Lay back down."

Janelle straddled facing me. She reached down and grabbed my cock. Lowering herself she rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit, then slowly and smoothly took it in. After a moment she started rocking back and forth, lifting her ass pulling almost completely off my cock.

"Play with my tits. I really like this position since I can control what's happening. But before I get too far, let me switch directions."

She pulled off my cock and faced the other way. I had a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. The feeling was exquisite. Foamy juice coated my cock.

She picked up the tempo as she started to come.

"Oh, you didn't come. Here, let me turn over so you can fuck me from behind. Put your cock in. Now reach under me with one hand and play with my pussy."

Another minute of doggy fucking did the trick, and I blasted a load.

"Not bad, not bad at all. If you had been able to continue a bit longer I might have come again. Something to think about another time."

"OK, here's what I have in mind for today. We shower and get dressed. I want to take you to a couple of places for additional clothing items. Then lunch. Then we can lounge around the pool. Dinner and a movie. Then fuck. What do you think?"

"Fine with me. Janelle, the clothes you bought me were good choices. I admit I don't pay much attention to styles. And with my limited income my selections have always been on the cheap side. But I'll never be able to repay you and feel awkward about accepting as gifts."

"John, I have plenty of money, so it's not a big deal. Besides if you are going to be out and about with me you need to look the part. Not like some poor down at the mouth nephew. You need to look the part of success.

"Also we will be going out quite a bit to fancy places that I enjoy. This will give you experience in handling more social situations. I plan to introduce you to a number of people I know. They will wonder who the hell you are, given our age difference. I want them to assume you are already a man of means.

"When we first met I felt you had the potential to be good in the sack. I was right. Since then I see much more potential in you. So, if you agree, I will take on a new challenge. I will mold you into a sophisticated, well dressed young man who can handle social intercourse and knows how to flirt with and seduce women. And, not to forget, is good in the sack.

"Sound good? Sort of like 'My Fair Lady'?", she added.

What could l say to that?

We drove to the city in Janelle's Beamer convertible. Henry's was the exclusive men's clothing store. Janelle added several more items to my wardrobe. Then lunch in this neat little sidewalk bistro. The afternoon was perfect and we strolled, arm in arm, along the canal. Returning to her home, we relaxed at the pool with some white wine.

Dinner and a movie completed the full day.

"I want you to stay the night."

First some oral sex, then missionary style, my first.

"Put the tip of your cock at my pussy. Now rub it up and down the slit. Guys want to just shove it in. Up and down, that's it. Feel my pussy getting wetter. I'm putting out some lubrication, and the tip of your cock is probably leaking some stuff. Press your cock head in, but just the head. Now back out and rub up and down again. Good. Now the head back in. Keep doing this. Feel good?

Each time go a little deeper. Now give me some long strokes."

All part of my 'education'.

Sunday was more of the same. That is, great sex, out for a terrific brunch, more sex, dinner, and then back to my apartment. What a weekend.

I stopped over Monday and Tuesday after work and we had more fun. She had another trip, this time to Nashville, and expected to be back Thursday night. We planned for a long weekend together.

"Does she have any friends she can introduce us to?", Carl asked. My reticence in talking about Janelle and our time together only fueled my roommates' interest. They found a You Tube video of the Miss California pageant of four years ago.

"Wow, what a face, what a body. You're just an another slob like us and not even her age. What makes you so special?"

"Don't know and I'm not going to ask. Just lucky I guess.".

"And what's with the travel? Last week New York, this week Nashville. She probably has lovers stashed both places. Better enjoy it before you get dumped, bro."

Friday came at last, and I headed her way after work. She had some dinner catered in and we sat out at the pool, ate and talked. She told me more about herself. Her days in college were, she admitted, very wild. Very much a party animal, many nights were spent with one of her guy friends. Occasionally two or three. She liked sex and wanted multiple orgasms. More than one guy in her bed kept things going.

Almost winning the California pageant was both thrilling and disappointing. She knew she was good looking and everyone said she would win. Too high expectations. Anyway she got some good press which ultimately led to meeting the guy she married.

He was "connected".

"I didn't understand exactly what that meant, but soon found out his family had connections with the mob. They didn't share things with me but I saw enough to know that I didn't want to know. Anyway he beat me up a couple of times, and that was that.

"I went to his father. Told him I really appreciated how they had welcomed me into their family. But that things weren't working out. He said Tony was too headstrong, too prone to anger. He suggested we just do a separation so I could stay close to the rest of them.

"I told you I was divorced, but really just separated. I see Tony occasionally when I visit his father and mother. The last year I've enjoyed being by myself. Until I met you.

"I set up a challenge to make you an outstanding stud. Not only with the physical skills but with the social experiences and graces to fit. So far you are proving to be an apt pupil. And I am sure enjoying the sex.

"Speaking of that, if you have had enough to eat let's go inside and you can eat me!"

I was becoming quite adept not only in eating her pussy but also sensing her physical responses.

"You are so good! Most times in the past oral sex didn't get me to climax. You do. OK, now for your next lesson. Lay on your stomach. Spread your legs a little. I'm going to play with your ass."

Janelle kneaded my ass cheeks and then ran her finger up and down the crack of my ass. She used some type of lubrication.

"A guy has very sensitive nerves between his cock and ass hole. I'm going to play with your ass. Guys usually don't like this since they think it's a gay sort of thing. They miss out on some fun.

"OK, I now going to put the tip of my finger in your ass. Relax, this won't hurt."

She slowly inserted her finger into my butt, then backed out. Then in again. With it in all the way she wiggled it around.

"Guys have prostates. I can feel it with my finger. If I were to continue doing this plus a little stroking of your cock you would come very quickly. Gay bottom guys like to be fucked in the ass because it massages their prostate.

"Now I'm going to insert a small dildo. Only a bit bigger than my finger, so don't worry."

She pulled out her finger and pressed the tip of the dildo to my ass hole. I felt it slip in an inch or so. She backed it out, then slowly reinserted it.

"There I have the entire length inside you. About five inches or so. How does it feel now?"

"OK, kind of funny. I hope you're not trying to make me gay?"

"Of course not. Guys have these hang-ups which limit their sexual expression. Playing with a guy's ass hole is off limits to most".

She fucked me with the dildo for a couple of minutes and I admitted to myself that it did feel good.

"OK, now we are going to fuck, doggy style. But with a difference. I have a butt plug to put in you. It's about the same size as the dildo but will stay inside. When you fuck me you will also be moving the butt plug which will be massaging your prostate. I think you will like it very much. Let's try it".

Butt plug in place, I slipped my hard-as-a-rock cock into her. We set up a nice easy motion and I could feel the added sensation from my ass.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, very good. Uh oh, I think I'm really close. Damn. Here I come."

I had one of the strongest climaxes I had ever had. Several big spurts rather than the normal one.

"Well done, John. I figured you wouldn't last long with that butt plug in you. You got way ahead of me but no matter. You can make me come with your tongue."

"Uh, I'm not sure. Your pussy is full of my come."

"I've tasted come many times, it's an acquired taste. Please. You owe me. Come on, slide down there and stick you tongue in."

Janelle lay on her back with her knees pulled up. I didn't see any come leaking out. Maybe there's not that much. I touched the tip of my tongue to her slit and worked it in a little. Her juices tasted the same as other times. She reached down and spread her pussy lips. Now I could see a little white stuff, my semen.

OK, here goes. My tongue gather up some. I was afraid to swallow, afraid of the taste. Not as bad as I feared.

"Good, John. Taste our combined lovers' juices. Go deeper. That's it. Now suck on my pussy, try to get it all out."

As I did this she pushed out a wad of semen. I gagged a bit but like a good trooper kept going. I reverted to my standard pussy eating routine and a few moments later was rewarded with a new burst of juice as Janelle came.

"Wow, you are the absolute best, John. No guy has ever eating me out after coming in me. That was the sexiest thing ever. Thank you."

"I'm glad I didn't have time to think about it. If I had I would probably have backed out. As it was, it was ok. And knowing I gave you this experience makes all the difference.

"Look at my cock. It's already hard again. I forgot about the butt plug but it must still be doing its magic. Let's fuck again."

We had a restful night's sleep.

I woke up with Janelle stroking my cock.

"Sorry, you had a morning woody and I just couldn't resist playing with it. Want to have some fun?"

Some fifteen minutes later we were up and taking a shower together. It was already about eleven in the morning so we headed out for some brunch. Then a stroll through the downtown park. We sat on a park bench and talked. I told her about my school experiences and what I hoped to do in the future. I suppose because we had been so intimate I felt no reluctance in revealing my feelings.

She asked me about my roommates, Josh and Carl. Did I tell them about her?

"They have sure been curious. I told them a little but nothing about our sexual doings. Carl looked up your name and found the info about the California pageant. They thought your photo was outstanding. To be honest they also asked 'why me'. I had to plead ignorance. Janelle, why me?"

"The day you cleaned my pool I thought you were a very attractive young man. You looked good and you were quick with the conversation. I hadn't had any sex for quite a while, so I was really horny. The next day I liked the entire package, your body, your cock, your shyness, your cleverness. So what started out as a possible one-night stand became more.

"Then I came up with the thought of grooming you to be a superior stud. The challenge hooked me. And I am enjoying every minute of our being together."

"All I can say is I am one lucky guy."

"I have a free afternoon in the city. There are some interesting things to see. Want to do some touristy things?"

We spend a delightful afternoon walking around the city center. Stuck our heads into several museums and historical sites. We ate a light dinner at a sidewalk café and then headed back to her place.

There was a new movie on cable that looked good. We stretched out on the sofa and fell asleep mid way through. In the middle of the night we moved to the bedroom.

Sunday started with a dip in the pool. Janelle sat on the edge and spread her legs.

"Come on John, you know what to do. My pussy needs your tongue."

I found I really like eating pussy. Especially Janelle's. Based upon porn I have seen I would say her pussy is one of the attractive ones. And she shaves down there. No loose hairs. I like being able to sense the level of her excitement as I use my tongue and mouth. And most every time oral sex is a prelude to sticking my cock in her.

"You do such a good job. I'm taking credit for discovering a connoisseur of pussy!.

Oh, that reminds me. Next weekend I want to invite several of my friends over to meet you. They are dying to see what has occupied my time these last couple of weeks. You can come?"

"I suppose. What will I be expected to do?"

"Not much. I'll have them over for some snacks by the pool. You can meet them and do a little chatting. I should forewarn you, however, that they will likely want you to change into your little swim suit.

"I'm doing this to get you more comfortable with your body. You need to be proud of what you have and I can't think of a better way than parading in front of several women. OK?"

"I suppose."

"While we are at it I have an invitation to the prestigious "Harvest Ball". Anyone who's anyone will be there. This would be my second year to get an invitation. I would like you to be my escort. But it's 'black tie'. So tomorrow we need to get over to Andre's and get you fitted for a tux. I think you will look splendid all dolled up.

"Speed up down there. I want to come"

I did as my lady requested and a couple of minute later she was real happy.

"Hurry up and shower. I have tickets for this afternoon's game. Good seats."

I almost didn't mind missing out on a fuck. The game was sold out and was touted as key to the Chiefs' payoff chances.

The Chiefs won, we had a great time. Super seats in the suite section. Janelle made it up to me that evening. She went down on me until I was ready to blow, then backed off for a few minutes, started again. Finally she mounted me and milked a big load in just a couple more minutes.

I headed back to my apartment to the inevitable comments and questions from Josh and Carl. Museums, movie, dinners, Chiefs game. Great weekend.

"You went to the game? I though it was sold out?"

"It was but Janelle had two suite level tickets. 45 yard line."

They made it clear they though I was one lucky son of a bitch.

Monday after work Janelle took me to a clothier and I was fitted for a tux and shirt. Should be ready in a week or so.

"Let's have some fun, then I need to send you home. I just have to get back to my writing. Haven't written a word in the last three weeks. My publisher is asking about a date and I'm probably still a couple of months out. Don't forget I'll have some friends over on Saturday. Come by about ten. Make sure you bring your little suit. I guarantee you will have a good time."

I understood but still was disappointed. Saturday seemed a long way off. Well, I could spend some time with Josh and Carl. I had virtually forgotten they existed.

Come Saturday, I was apprehensive. I had never paraded myself in front of anyone except for Janelle. My Speedo suit had little room to spare. I didn't know if anxiety would cause my cock to shrivel up or decide to show off.

"You'll do fine. I want you to answer the door and let them in. Wear some of those new clothes I bought you. Bring them out to the pool patio."

Donna, Alice, and Julie were good looking women in their own right. All about Janelle's age, which made sense as they were college friends. We sat by the pool and made small talk., Janelle encourage me to talk about my school days.

"John was a competitive swimmer in high school and now college. He has an athletic body that looks outstanding in his Speedo swim suit. You girls want to see?"

I was sent to the cabana to change. My face was all kinds of red as I walked up to the four women."

"Janelle, you weren't exaggerating a bit. Great body. No fat, look at those abs.. And need I mention that enticing bulge in his suit?", Donna exclaimed.

The others chimed in.

"John, come sit down and relax.

"John is my special project. I have told you a little but he was a pretty shy guy when we first met. But I suspected he was something special. His first effort at eating my pussy proved me right. He is a quick learner, show him only once. Never in my entire life have I enjoyed sex as much as the last several weeks with him.

"And as you might guess from his swim suit, he has a splendid cock. Right up there with the porn guys. And his recovery is remarkable."

"John, show us what you have in that suit."

"Yeh, don't be shy. Let us see."

"It's ok, John. Go ahead. I think you would like to", Janelle added.

I pulled down the front of my suit and my partially engorged cock popped out. The women gasped. "Damned, it's big." "Beautiful". "Is that real? No way."

"Janelle, can I touch it?, Donna, the boldest of the three, asked. "Sure, go ahead. You don't mind, do you John."

Of course I didn't. Each of the women put their hands on my cock. Donna actually stroked it several times and cupped my balls. The other two just squeezed my cock. Some drops of pre-cum appeared on the head. Donna bent over and kissed the head. A moment later she had sucked most of my cock into her mouth.

"Donna, I can't believe you're doing that. Janelle, aren't you going to stop it?"

"No, I don't mind. This is part of John's education and opportunity for exhibitionism. And experiences with other women. He was a virgin when I seduced him and so far his only lover. You are all welcome to play."