To Love and Be Loved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next ten minutes all three women stroked and sucked on my cock. Surprisingly I wasn't really too close to coming, perhaps it was the uniqueness of the situation that was holding me back. I didn't know what else to expect during this remarkable afternoon. Would Janelle want me to have sex with these women? Could I perform?

"I told you John was the best pussy eater. I invite each of you to give him a try. No fucking, however, his cock is exclusive to my pussy."

I was actually relieved. I liked eating pussy and here were three very attractive women that might want my ministrations.

True to form, Donna shed her clothes first. She moved to a pool lounge chair.

"OK, John, show me what you can do. Eat this pussy. Make me come."

Donna was certainly ready. Drops of liquid were already glistening between her pussy lips. I crawled up the chair and nestled my tongue between her legs. I wanted to confirm Janelle's assessment of my expertise. Donna leaked profusely even before she came. Her climax was quite vocal. The other two women were totally focused.

"Alice, you next?"

Next Alice, then Julie. My tongue was getting a little tired, and my face was covered with pussy juice. But I felt great. Three new pussies. Afterwards we all went in the pool and shortly thereafter Janelle's friends left. All with requests to do this again, soon.

"Well, that's going to get the buzz about you going real good. Like I told you, most guys won't eat pussy and even fewer are any good at it. You just gave climaxes to three women who won't forget.

"Now for your reward. Your choice. Be daring."

We fucked on the diving board. Interesting rhythms with the bounce of the board. Not practical and hard to keep from falling off. But we did it.

Dinner and a movie completed the day. As usual for a Saturday I stayed over. Sunday I was greeted by a gentle stroking of my cock followed by me doing her doggy style. Life is good.

We spent a very nice day walking in the city park and stopping for some sushi. First time for me, rather tasty if I forgot it was really raw fish. Later in the afternoon we headed back to watch the late afternoon game on TV. It seemed to me that our relationship was growing beyond just sex. We enjoyed each other's company.

After the game I headed back to my apartment. We set plans to get together on Wednesday evening. Janelle was working on her book the next two days.

"God, I'm horny. I hope you haven't been jerking off the last two days. I want lots of cum."

We quickly stripped. She squirmed around as I ate her pussy and quickly came with a shudder.

"Quick, stick your cock in me. Fuck me."

Doggy style, I entered in a single push. I reached around to play with her pussy and clit as I slowly made long strokes. I brought my cock completely out and then with my hand under her guiding my cock, slid all the way back in. In and out, long, long strokes. I could feel the pressure building and knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Are you close?"

"God, yes. Your cock is so long. I like those long strokes. Oh, Oh .....", as she came. I followed a few seconds later, holding my cock in deep as I spurted. I kept my cock in her as it gradually shrunk. That was great sex.

"Don't get up. I want more. Eat my pussy again", she pleaded.

Once before I had eating her pussy after coming in her. She turned on her back and spread her legs.

"Come on, John. Eat all of that cum out of me. You've done it before. Make me come again. Do it."

I was instilled with the challenge and dove right in. As before I tasted a combination of juices, hers and mine. She spread her lips and pushed some more cum into my mouth. I kept at it for probably five minutes until she clamped her legs around my head as she came.

"How nice that was. But what happened to that beautiful cock of your? It shrank all up."

As we lay side by side she idly played with my cock and balls. After a few minutes I felt a little stirring.

"John, I think we can get it going again. Look!"

Janelle put my half-way limp cock in her mouth. Holding it with her hand to stiffen it up she tongued the head like eating an ice cream cone.

"Hey, it's getting there. I knew you had it in you. Let's get it hard and then I want you to fuck me again. Make me come four times!"

Being a young twenty years old, my cock had fast recovery. But this was faster than when I jerked off.

"Stand up", I directed. Coming up behind her, I slide my cock into her very juicy pussy.

"OK, now let's walk out together to the pool area. That's it, move slowly so I can keep my cock in you."

I bent her over the serving cart. Grabbing her hips I set up a rhythm. When she started pushing back with her ass I moved my hands to her breasts. I was fucking her hard. The head of my cock already seemed ultra sensitive. The shaft was covered with foamy juices.

"Don't stop, John. Fuck me hard. That's it. Hard. Give me all of that big cock."

Long strokes, tight pussy, big cock. Our fucking would make a fabulous porn video. Having just come my second climax was slow in coming.

"How you doing", I asked.

"Don't talk. Just fuck me. Speed up."

A minute of really fast thrusting brought us both to a mutual mind-blowing climax. We lay down on pool lounges to catch our breaths. I never anticipated sex could be so awesome.

"John, you are an incredible lover. Without a doubt that was the most exciting sex of my life. Four times. I can't believe it. You made me come four times! I hope you don't mind me bragging to my girl friends."

A bit later we swam in the pool and then I head back to my apartment, totally satiated and rather proud of myself. Wasn't it just this morning I was think our relationship had progressed beyond sex?

Janelle called me Thursday evening.

"I'm going early tomorrow morning to New York to meet with my publisher. Sorry for the short notice. I just got the call. Why don't you join me that night? I checked, there's a flight that leaves at six PM that gets in at ten New York time. I can have you met at the airport."

"That would be great. I've never been to New York. But how much is the ticket?"

"Don't worry, I'll get my agent to pick up the cost. I'll confirm the flight for you and email the boarding pass. We'll return Sunday afternoon, leaving at 3 PM and arriving at 5. OK?

"Oh, bring your tux. We have an invitation to a gala writer's event Saturday night. This is an opportunity to see and be seen. I want my stud on my arm. We will make a great couple.

I was met at the airport by a driver holding up one of those signs. We were booked at the Excelsior hotel. Very fancy. The hotel room was twice the size of my apartment. Janelle arrived a few minutes later.

"Just got out of my meeting. My advance on the second book is going to be twice what it was on the first. Helps to be on the 'best seller' list. Have you had anything to eat?"

"Dinner on the plane. I didn't know the ticket was for first class. I felt real important."

We made gentle love and fell asleep in the spoon position.

"Are you awake? I've never visited the Statue of Liberty. Might be fun to do. What do you think?"

Shaking off the last of my sleep, I groggily agreed.

We took a shower together, played around a little but no sex. It was a perfect New York day and the ferry ride gave us a terrific view of the skyline. The Statue itself was much bigger than I ever imagined. Just the base alone was massive. We hiked up the steps to the crown but access to the torch was no longer permitted. Back down, we sat on a bench in the park and chatted.

"Tell me about your family", I asked.

"Mom and Dad have a small avocado farm outside Fallbrock. That's in California. They moved out there from Iowa back in the sixties. Dad's one of those workaholic guys who makes everything go. Mom is soft spoken but gets her way most of the time. I have two brothers, both younger than me. One's in the Marines, the other in college. They're great guys and I don't get to see them as much as I like.

"Growing up on the farm I was a tom boy. There were a group of kids that I hung out with. All good kids. Nothing like some of the problems in the populated areas. I had a crush on one guy, he was eighteen, I was seventeen. You can guess what happened. We broke up a few months later. That next year I graduated from high school.

"College opportunities in our farming community were limited. I received a scholarship to the University of San Diego. It's a Catholic university. Was away from home for the first extended time. Pretty homesick. I made friends with several girls and we went and did everything together. That included sex. We traded off boy friends. Compared notes. Complained about being left high and dry. That sort of thing. We decided most guys were just interested in getting their jollies off.

"There were probably half a dozen guys that I regularly went out with. A couple wanted to be exclusive, the rest were satisfied with sex. I never took drugs although it was all around me. Didn't need it. I liked sex, the guys liked me. As I told you early on I tried some threesomes. With both guys and girls.

"Several girls were really interested in me. I ate some pussy which was ok. They ate my pussy much better than any of the guys. So that was a plus. If our dates left us unsatisfied my roommate and I would finish. Shocking you?

"Midway through college I entered the Avocado Festival beauty contest. Won it hands down which entered me in the state contest. Came in second. I had plenty of guys interested after that.

"What about you?"

"Not much to tell. I have had a very sheltered life. No girls attacking me. No boys either, not that I was interested. I was a late bloomer and very shy. I suppose girls can be shy and still draw guys. So I was still a virgin when we met. I did plenty of jerking off. Looking back, I realize there were girls who expressed interest. But I didn't take the necessary steps to make something happen. The prettier the girl, the more tongue tied I would get. As I said, not much to my story.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. And yet I find it very easy to talk like this with you."

Returning to the hotel we took a short nap, showered, and put on our fancy clothes."

"John, you look devilishly handsome in that tuxedo. Turn around, let me see. Move that cummerbund up a bit. Here, let me help you with those button studs. Splendid."

Janelle wore a classic black cocktail dress. The contrast with her blond hair was striking. She had definitely left her tom boy days behind her.

The event was outstanding. Perhaps a hundred or so of the beautiful people. Which included us. Most women in their thirties and forties. It takes time to get established as a writer. Most of the men were forties and fifties. A few were pushing sixty. Handsome, white hair, babe on the arm. You know the type.

Janelle attracted much attention. Partially because of her beauty and subtle sexual appeal. But also because she had a best seller first time out. We were both among the youngest in the crowd. She kept me on her arm most of the time. I liked being her escort. But I was clearly out of my element.

Janelle had coached me on ways to open a conversation. And how to respond. I made a concerted effort not to be a wall flower on Janelle's arm. Mostly it went ok. Several very attractive women made small talk. 'Who was I, what did I do' (I said I was in business). Guys would approach Janelle and start a conversation, more or less ignoring me. But Janelle was on my arm, she was mine. She did a good job of bringing me back into conversations.

A couple of older men joined us at a table. They were Janelle's literary agents.

"Glad you could come, Janelle. You look striking in that dress. Let's keep that in mind for your next book cover. Who's your friend here?"

Janelle introduced me as a long time friend who was now her boy friend. That was the first time she had used that word. Said some things about me being in business.

"You make a very attractive couple. Good place for exposure. By the way, how is your father-in-law, Alonso?"

"Going strong, always business. But always has time for me. I think the world of him."

Afterwards Janelle said she was pretty sure her father-in-law had pulled some strings to get her first book published. "It's almost impossible without some help. I think he helped."

As the evening progressed I felt more and more at ease. We were well dressed and handsome. More so than many and younger than most. Janelle's agents made a point of introducing her and me to a number of important looking people, mostly men with white hair. As the gala wound down we were invited by one couple to a "afterwards" party. I learned later this couple could make or break a writer's efforts. So the invite was important.

The "afterwards" party was at a tony east side walkup. Some money there. We only had a couple of glasses of wine. Most of the others were getting pretty happy. Due to the apparent importance of this invite I was glad we had held back on the drinking.

One guy tried to make a move on Janelle. I expect he had too much to drink but was still surprised by his forwardness. Janelle was handling it well but I was getting irritated. Before it got too far one of our hosts took the fellow by the arm and maneuvered him elsewhere.

"Sorry for that. He's an ok guy, just a little too much to drink. Besides, Janelle, you are an exceptional beauty."

"Thank you. John and I have enjoyed this entire evening and especially appreciate your invitation. As a rather new writer the scene is new to me."

"You are an up-and-coming writer. My wife and I think you have excellent potential. And you have some important friends that think so as well."

There it was again, apparently a reference to Janelle's father-in-law?

We were exhausted when we finally returned to the hotel. The full day and the stress of being alert all evening wore on us.

The next morning I woke Janelle up by sucking on her tits and feeling her pussy with my hand.

"Mmm, that feels good. Keep doing that.

"Did you have a good time last night?", I asked.

"Yes, of course. But I really felt out of my league in that crowd. It was well worthwhile going, but I'm glad it's over. Now eat my pussy."

"Yes ma'am. I aim to please."

We caught brunch in the hotel restaurant. Then packed and headed to the airport.

"Why don't you move in with me? It would be more convenient, don't you think?", Janelle asked when we got back to her place.

"I would like that. But I pay Josh one-third of the monthly rent. The lease is in his name but moving out might be a problem. Let me talk with him."

Back at my apartment I brought up the subject.

"I'm actually not too surprised. Carl and I thought this might happen. How about you paying your third for one more month? That would give us time to find someone else."

"That's fair. You guys are my best buds so I don't want any hard feelings. Oh, I just remembered, Janelle wants to meet you guys. She suggested coming over to her place Tuesday after work. We can get some take-out for dinner. She also has a grill, we could do hamburgers."

"Sounds good for me". "Me too. I vote for hamburgers."

Monday I brought a few smaller things over to Janelle's. Carl and Josh said they would help me move my bed and a few other items. There wasn't much. Janelle said she didn't want the stuff in her house so we put them in her garage.

Our Tuesday get-together was fun. Josh and Carl were bug-eyed over Janelle. Not to mention the house. We took turns telling stories about the silly things guys do. I was the butt of some ribbing about my prior 'success' with girls. Given the current situation I didn't mind a bit. It was getting late and Josh and Carl had work the next day.

"I'm really glad to have met you both. John said you are great guys. It's nice to have such good friends. Next time we'll do this as a pool party", Janelle said as my friends were leaving.

"Nice guys. I can understand why they are such good friends. Clear back to grade school.

"Let's go to bed. Make love to me", as she pulled me towards her bedroom. "Now that you have moved in, this is 'our' bedroom. Tomorrow you can move your clothes from the other room into the second closet over here. I'm going to enjoy having you around."

I noticed that she didn't say 'let's fuck' like other times but 'make love to me'. And our sex had been upgraded from one of the spare bedrooms to the master. I had been afraid to express my growing love for her but maybe, just maybe, she was feeling the same?

Each night that week we enjoyed each other in bed. The growing, deepening intimacy made our couplings even more satisfying.

We tried some new positions. We enjoyed one variation in particular. After we played for a while I sat in a kitchen chair. My cock was up and proud. Janelle backed up to me and sat down on my cock. I was completely inside her. The enveloping pressure on my cock was exquisite. And she loved the fullness. In this position we couldn't move much but sort of rocked back and forth a bit. That caused my cock to move slightly in and out. Very erotic but not enough to reach climax. After a few minutes she pressed her hands down on the chair on either side of me. This allowed her to lift up and back down. A bit strenuous but it worked. We both came within a minute of this new motion.