To Love and Be Loved Ch. 05: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers

"You are very attractive, easily as beautiful as your sisters. If we continue I will want to take you to my bed. Are you ready for that? Am I that special guy?"

"Yes to both questions. I have been hoping and dreaming that we would do just that. Can we do it tonight?"

That evening I made love to a very special young lady. I showed her what to do and explained what I was doing. She held me tightly as I penetrated her for the first time. We cuddled and fell asleep in my bed.

"It was so nice sleeping next to you, John. Thank you for last night. You were so gentle and caring. I know we are going to fall in love."

I asked her to move in with me. During the next few weeks we became best friends and lovers. I showed her the framed pictures of Janelle and those of her sisters. We agreed that they were very attractive, sexy women. And I was quite the stud. We then burned the pictures.

She was so much like her sisters that at times it bothered me. Was I falling in love with Rachel or with a substitute Molly or Mindy?" But I was learning Rachel was her own person, more independent and outgoing. More confident. We visited my parents. Mom took me aside. "I think you love her very much. Marry her, John. She will make you a good wife."

Yes, I did love her. A couple of months later we announced our engagement.

We both graduated in May, she from Barnard and me with my MA from Columbia. The next month we were married. A big wedding. Rachel was radiant in her wedding dress. Everyone said we were the perfect couple. Our parents were pleased for us.

Her parents hosted a big reception. Molly and Mindy attended with their boyfriends. It was a little awkward but I was gracious and wanted them to feel at ease. A part of me still had feelings for them. But time had marched on.

Now here we are ten years later, deeply in love. Rachel and I have three children, two girls and a boy. Smart, good looking kids. I bought into the business of my former literary agents. They taught me the business and made the introductions. I'm rather good at balancing the business needs with the need to manage our clients. Business is growing and my partners are talking about semi-retirement.

Rachel is a stay-at-home mother and author of several successful novels. She is actually doing what her sisters said they wanted to do. The second movie starts production next month. People magazine did a feature on her. They spelled my name correctly.

Molly and Mindy are both divorced and still searching for their true loves.

NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers
12