To Love and Obey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As had become normal, Robert was up and out of the house before daybreak the following morning. After languishing in bed for as long as I could, I decided to stay and spend the day with my folks. It was mid afternoon when I started the ride home. Daddy had Frank, one of his hands, accompany me home. As we rode up the path to the house, I saw Robert's buggy in the circular drive and thrilled when he came out of the house to stand on the porch waiting for us. I could see the scowl on his face and inwardly prayed he would not make a scene. As we drew closer to the house, Frank who also saw that scowl quickly said his good-byes, turned his horse about and headed back to the ranch.

"Robert, I didn't expect you home until much later."

"Obviously. Who was that?" he demanded. "Where the hell have you been?"

"You know Frank. He works for Daddy and he was just seeing me home."

"Is this what you do when I'm not home, ride around the county with strange men?"

"Robert, you're being ridiculous. I spent the day with my folks and Frank is not some strange man. Daddy sent him to make sure I got home safely. I've done nothing wrong." I said defensively.

I dismounted my horse, but instead of letting me walk past him into the house, he took me by the arm and pulled me across the yard to one of the out buildings. "Get in there," he said.

"No!" I said, glaring at him.

"Get in there," he said again.

"No, I won't. I won't! Let go of me, Robert," I shouted at him.

Even though I knew it was pointless I struggled with him trying to break his grip. He eventually overpowered me, pushed me into the tack room and succeeded in tying my wrists together. He tossed the free end of the rope across one of the low wooden beams, pulling the rope taut forcing me to extend my arms over my head. The beam was high enough so when the rope was tightened, it suspended me, allowing just the tips of my boots to touch the floor. I saw him pull a knife from one of the shelves against the wall and I screamed when he cut away my riding pants and underwear. I hung there, naked from the waist down, on display, my arms already beginning to ache from the strain.

I closed my eyes, and breathed deeply, only to have my eyes fly open when I felt his warm, moist mouth slowly licking me, parting my nether lips with each swipe.

"Robert, don't," I said unconvincingly.

Robert had taught me well to respond, however reluctantly, to the wonderful torture he could inflict when he used his mouth on me. He opened my legs wider and positioned his head so he could more comfortably suckle at my throbbing nub. He bent my knees, placed the underside of my thighs onto his shoulders relieving the strain on my arms, and with delicious malice resumed his play, every now and then nipping with his teeth causing me to jerk and whimper. He held my lips open as he tongued me and, after not very long, I felt a blessed shiver run up through my body and I began to cry out my excitement."

With one final swipe of his tongue, he lowered my legs to the floor, the aching pain in my arms returned almost immediately. "Please let me down, please . . . "

"Shhhhhh . . . now, I want you to be quiet and keep your legs open for me. "

"Robert, no!" I cried and pressed my legs tightly together.

He stood and slipped his belt from the loops of his trousers. At the sight and meaning of the belt, my protests quieted and my resistance stopped.

"Do as I say, Cassie," he said. I looked at him with what I'm sure was a mixture of lust and fear in my eyes and let my legs relax and open.

He stood in front of me, put his hands on either side of my waist and lifted my hips slightly so they lined up with his and wrapped my legs about his waist. I cringed when I felt his penis press against my opening and moaned in surrender as he forcefully pushed himself inside me.

He made me take all of him and, despite my mumbled protests, he continued his thrusting in and pulling out, building up his rhythm.

"Oh, please, please," I kept repeating softly, I suppose more to myself than to him. I think my pleas and whimpering excited him more, and I felt my body submit to the subtle but undeniable wave of another exquisite orgasm making my eyes roll upward and my body spasm hard against his as he violently exploded inside me.

He found an old blanket and spread it onto the floor. He loosened the rope around the wooden beam, and untied my wrists. Pulling me over to the blanket, he told me to lie down. An involuntary moan escaped my lips when his hand slipped lower and he began to fondle me. I felt my body relax, soften and turn toward him. I remember lying there, mesmerized by his insistent touch, and suddenly gasping for air as an orgasm sent warm waves of sexual bliss through me. I repeated his name over and over, 'Robert, Robert, Robert . . . yes,' when he mounted me, slid his cock inside and began a slow, deliberate stroking encouraging my body to contract and release around his member. He came inside me, high up and deep twice more during that night and, as the sun began to rise that morning, he loved me again, this time hard and desperately.

Early in our relationship, I learned the futility of resisting or defying him. For me, there was always a sense of apprehension and uneasiness particularly when at night he would reach for me. Toward me he remained a forceful, demanding man who expected my compliance and obedience in all things. Along with that understanding, however I discovered Robert, when he allowed his guard to drop, could be a patient, thoughtful, and considerate man. A side of him I seldom saw.

*****

Our lives though sometimes contentious fell into a comfortable routine. I with Janine's help ran the household, while the responsibility of managing the family businesses fell to Robert, the sole surviving son of the Grafton family. Robert's business responsibilities required he travel frequently and, it often seemed he was gone more than he was home. Even with my old friend Janine living in the house with me, it was lonely and occasionally I extended an invitation to Momma and Daddy to come and stay with me for a few days while Robert was away.

I remember one night he returned home unexpectedly. I bolted awake when I felt a large hand stealthily cover my mouth. The room was pitch dark with only a thin sliver of light visible between the drawn draperies, but I recognized my intruder immediately.

"Robert, what are you doing? My folks are here, they'll hear you! Be quiet," I mumbled under the light pressure of his hand.

"Shhhhhh, Shhhhhh, Shhhhhh, if you're smart, you'll be quiet . . . not a sound," he said, knowing I wouldn't scream for fear of awakening or alarming my folks who were sleeping in a room just a few doors down the hall.

"I saw Jack in town today," he said, as he took my wrists one at a time and tied them to the headboard

"Why are you doing this? You don't have to tie my hands."

"I told you to shut your damn mouth," he snapped.

Despite the light blanket on the bed, I felt the goose bumps and the chill of the sudden cold sweat that covered my body. He slipped his hand under the covers and trailing it up the insides of my legs paused when he reached my center, fondling and massaging me there until my pearl was engorged and throbbing. The crotch of my underwear was wet and he lowered his head and nuzzled me, pushing his tongue inside me despite the thin, sheer barrier. My hips humped his mouth, and realizing what my body had done, was doing, I froze.

I heard him laugh as he lifted my thin night gown bunching it about my waist and yanked at my now damp underpants tearing them from my body and buried his face between my legs, sucking, licking, and biting. Laying there on the bed, his strong hands pushing and holding my legs apart, I gasped when I felt his demanding tongue between my thighs. He teased and loved me with his mouth and tongue until that horrible, wondrous achiness began to ripple through my body. When I could no longer control it, I began to writhe and buck wildly as an intense orgasm fully erupted. The tears now came in torrents. I could hear him when he stood up, and recognized the sound of him removing his clothes.

Unable to move from under him he straddled my face, his long, thick cock resting against my lips.

"Get me hard, bitch . . . now," he snarled loudly.

At the thought of my folks, my father, hearing the noise, running down the hall and bursting into the room, I stopped squirming and started licking the insides of his thighs and sucking his balls. I could feel his hand against my face directing me to his cock and I turned to draw his swollen cock into my mouth. He moaned as he rocked his hips and stroked into my mouth enjoying the moist warmth and the tight pull and suction along the length of his cock. I let my tongue lick along the underside of his shaft from its base to the tip of its head, as he struggled to control his release, "Oh fuck, yessss," he growled.

He grabbed my face and just as he was about to make his final thrust, he yelled, "Bitch, bitch, you fucking bitch! You sucked Jack's cock, didn't you? Did you let him fuck you, too? You slut."

In mid-sentence, he began to jerk hard, ejaculating in short, hard bursts. Roughly forcing his cock further into my throat, he made me swallow his hot load as it oozed and dripped down my throat.

He became quiet, the quivering of his body gradually ceased. He steadied himself, untied my wrists and walked around the bed so he stood over me.

"Why, Robert?" I asked, my eyes brimming with unshed tears.

After a long pause, "I was in town this morning," he said "I saw you at the hotel. I saw you go up to his room, to Jack's room."

I got up from the bed, pulled a blanket about me and stepped away from him.

"It's not what you think. Jack and I have been friends since we were children. I've told you that before. For god's sake, Robert, his sister Johanna is my best friend. You saw me go to his room to give him a package for Johanna. There has never been anything besides friendship between Jack and me, besides, I hadn't seen Jack in almost a year, not until this morning," I tried to explain.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to see him, instead of sneaking around to his room like a street whore?"

My head snapped up. Seeing the hurt and humiliation in my eyes, he quickly looked away, uncomfortably aware of how ridiculous he sounded.

"I didn't sneak anywhere, and I didn't think I had to tell you everything I do. Why do you persist in making crude accusations and punishing me for things that you only imagine?"

"I want you to stay away from him, do you understand Cassie?" he demanded, grabbing my arm for emphasis.

I pulled away from him, my own anger and frustration with him flaring.

"I hate you, Robert. You can go straight to hell!" I responded through clenched teeth and hurried across the room, slamming my bedroom door to the sound of his angry bellowing, "Cassie! Cassie, don't you walk away from me!"

12