To Love the Professor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

I then slowly ventured around the section of books, thinking I finally caught my mystery man however it was deserted. I looked down further hoping to find the man who can quote Austen but no one was there.

"How odd," I whispered as I turned around and was startled to see Professor Blair.

"Looking for me?" he said with a grin on his face and I quickly recognized his voice.

"You're the one who quoted Emma to me?" I asked him.

"Yes. Believe it or not prior to getting involved with the fine world of law...I was getting a B/A in English lit," he revealed to me. I saw his eyes taking another slow journey down my body. There was no denying it now, he was checking me out. He was quickly having the same effect on me that I experienced while fantasizing about him in the shower this morning. My own eyes began to roam over him, starting with his face. His green eyes are so bright....brighter than evergreen.....and his smile is perfect......and his sensual lips needed to be on my skin. My eyes slowly traveled down his neck to his chest and then his stomach. They finally landed on his lower region, and my cheeks flushed so I quickly adverted them from that particular section of his khaki pants. I then saw he was holding a stack of books.

"Are all those for class this evening?" I asked him.

"Yes, we will be covering this material today in class," he said.

"That is lot for the first week," I said as I gained the courage to look him back in the eyes.

"I like to take the first time rough," he said as his eyes bored into mine. "It helps weed out the individuals who aren't up to the task," he smirked. My face quickly began to flush again and my heart began to feel the effects of his glances.

"Hold these," he said as he thrust some of the books in my hands and I quickly gathered them in my arms.

"Um...I have a class at 2:00pm," I said to him.

"Help me run these to my office and then I'll let you go," he said as he reached down and tucked a honey-blond curl behind my right ear. "I promise," he whispered. He waved me to walk in front of him and I quickly felt his eyes on my backside. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder to see his eyes completely focused on my backside and I quickly began to feel warmer. I quickly walked out of the library with him hot on my tail. I made my way across the promenade and into Diggs Hall and turned down the History hallway.

However, I am completely unaware of where his office is and I came to abrupt halt. He collided directly into me in the isolated hall, and the books flew out of my arms and I felt his arms wrap around my small waist to hold me steady. He pulled me so close to his body that I couldn't even move. My breathing quickened as I felt him pulling me even closer to his body, and I soon felt his hardness against my back. I wasn't turned off by it....instead it turned me on and made me feel hotter. I soon felt both his hands drift down to my hips and I gasped as I felt his fingers grip them tighter. I soon felt his right hand slowly gliding back to my midriff and I felt him lean in and his member poked into my lower back further.

"Um," I moaned aloud as his fingertips tried to brush through the material of my sweater dress. I was about to demand he take me anywhere...just so I can be with him. However, I heard a door close and his hands quickly dropped as he pulled away from me, but he kept one hand on my arm. I turned around and looked at him. He was staring down into my eyes and my heart began to beat faster and faster. The words were on the tip of his tongue and on mine as well. I was practically begging with my eyes for him to take me anywhere with him. I wanted him...physically and I didn't care if I despised the type of man he was...what I wanted was purely sexual.

"Take me," I practically hear myself whisper but my words were interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Sebastian," a woman's voice called out to him. He and I both turned to see a very well dressed platinum blonde woman in a tight fitting grey suit with a large amount of cleavage on display. She smiled and batted her eyes at him.

"Good evening Jen," Blair stated as he cleared his throat.

"What a good evening it has been," she smirked at him and I wondered what she meant. She glanced at me but not before giving me a frosty glare.

"Emma, this is Jennifer Collins, Jen is one of the paralegals at my father's firm," he said to me. "Jen, this Emma, she is one of my students," he introduced. I held my hand out waiting for her to shake my hand.

"Pleasure," Jen stated and completely bypassed my hand. I dropped it as though it was frost bitten.

"What can I do for you?" he asked her.

"Well," she said as she slowly approached him and rested her hand on his upper arm and slowly slid it down. "I was thinking we could go over those court briefings...we talked about last night and this morning...perhaps alone," she said as she glared at me. "You know lawyer and client privileges," she said as she was probably wishing in her mind for me to disappear. I quickly realized what she was implying and it upset me that she thought I was one of his many conquest or a dumb bimbo. All that sexual frustration I had for Blaire quickly died and made me realize how stupid I was being and how I normally ward off his particular type.

"Oh, okay! I completely understand," I stated as I smiled at her. I also understood that they had something going on and if I was reading it correctly, Jen was saying I was in her way.

"Would you look at the time, I am going to be late for English," I said to them as I pretended to glance at the clock behind him.

"Emma, wait, we have things to discuss and you were helping me," he said to me as his eyes bored into mine. However, I resisted his tempting look.

"No...I don't have the time for...it," I said. However, I was clearly meaning him...I need to focus on graduating and passing his class. I quickly reached down and gathered the books he had me carry. "Do you mind taking these for me, Jen?" I asked her. She quickly accepted the books out of my arm and I took off without a backwards glance. I felt stupid to allow myself to be led away by the misogynistic pig. I probably would have been four hundred on the list of girls he has probably fucked. I had already got the 411 from Carmen about his history yet I was tempted and acted like one more woman who wanted him.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers
12