All Comments on 'To Love the Professor Ch. 08'

by pjtown8

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chaptert

When are we to expect the next chapter because one took six months to be out.are we to wait another six months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What college is this?

A couple things...you say you are in college but there are several things that don't make sense.

1. Just because someone is teaching a class does NOT make them a professor. If Sebastian is a fill in, then he is, in all likelyhood, not a professor, but rather a guest lecturer or instructor.

2. I don't understand what senior level classes would be giving the students worksheets. That sounds way too "high school" to me.

3. A senior majoring in math doesn't take regular old calculus as a senior. It would be some specialized math class that most people would have never heard of.

4. Also what kind of stellar student takes English and Humanities as a senior? Again, these general course names make it sound like she is in high school or only a first or second year college student. I suggest calling the classes something like HIST453 that way it is clear it is upper level but you don't need to research an actual subject.

pjtown8pjtown8over 7 years agoAuthor
Questions?

Hello readers,

Questions regarding my own college experience. I am still a Junior at the college. As to the name of the school, initially I used the real name but I thought about legalities regarding the name. It is a well known historical university in Virginia. The name in the story is kind of a play off the schools name. As to Sebastian having the title professor, he does have a Masters degree, yet no doctorate. However, it is not required to have a doctorate in order to teach a course at a college. Also "To love the Instructor or the lecture" just really didn't have a good ring to it. This is a fictitious story, not everything is true.

As to worksheets, I still receive worksheets even though I am a junior and I have silly class projects and case studies. Also, if the story does sound "high school" my only excuse is that I did begin this story in high school. It all began as a crush, my friends and me were head over heels for our history teacher. However, I was later inspired by my ex-boyfriend who worked as a T.A.

Also regarding names of classes "Really!" That is the question you really want to asked. Yes, I am using layman terms will describing courses but it is easy to remember when I am writing. If I wrote down every course number, I am bound to slip up and write down the incorrect number and someone will call me out for it. Like I mentioned, I have no editor, so in other words, no one to call me out when I have made a grave error. However, I do thank you all for pointing out certain things and I guess after I finish the story, maybe I will have time to go back and add things.

Thank You all for your questions,

PJ

pjtown8pjtown8over 7 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter?

Hello readers,

As to when the next chapter will be posted, I am currently working on it and attending classes myself. Also, I am often caught up in reading someone else's work in Literotica. I will make a promise that it will not be six month...maybe five month this time...just kidding! I really want to post every day but hopefully I should have something by this weekend...no promises.

Sincerely,

PJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Your Work

Love your writing. Don't like to wait but I will if I have to. I watch for your chapters daily! Sometimes at my desk when I'm working. You are one of Literotic's Best!

pjtown8pjtown8over 7 years agoAuthor
Flaggers or Reporters

Hello Readers, specifically the person or people who keep reporting my story!

Someone out there thinks it funny to repeatedly flag my story and I keep receiving crazy emails from this person. I am fine with supportive emails, even comments regarding grammar, but telling me to "take my story and shove it up my p*ssy" is not very nice. I wish this was the first time, but whoever he or she is, they keep changing there user name and going on these crazy rant. If you have problem with the story or the way the story is going...stop reading please. I would hate for it to "fry your fucking brain" as he or she said.

Sincerely PJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next pls

Pls,post the nxt chapter am running out of patience again

Sfannin21Sfannin21over 7 years ago
Great story!

Are you planning on writing more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmm

Pj pls be sincere have you submitted the nxt chapter because these one took so many months to come out so when is the next one to come out so tell us the number of months we are going to wait for the next chapter

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 7 years ago
Sixteen months?

Sixteen months and we still don't know what scandalous deed got him disowned and he fears even disclosing will make him unlovable in her eyes. I've lost interest in finding out. Regardless of how good a writer you are, you can only drag the storyline out for so long (and make your readers wait for so long) before they move on. I'm assuming they live happily ever after and moving on. Enjoy your apparently very busy life and maybe next time consider writing the entire story before starting to publish installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
you are wicked

you are jst.wicked and heartlessto keep us waiting for one small secret and making our hope get higher wen u jst refuse to post a new one and it is getting to seven months u are part and parcel ofthe wicked and heartlless people we have in this group.the only thing I have to say is this "wishing emma and seb a happy ending “ am tried of waiting for you to decide when to post after 200 years .fuck you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous