To Lunambra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, my Queen. If you do not let me do it now, I fear for my horse," she said with a dry chuckle.

Jenara sighed again. "It is not often that I get out-debated by a servant, but I believe you may have a point. I too could use a break. Come, help me from this animal." Mary stepped forwards and took Jenara's hand, guiding her as she slid off the tall horse. The pressure in her bladder immediately increased, but she remained still. "Where do you want to do it, then?"

"This is usually where I stop for it when I ride on my own. There's a nice spot surrounded by pines a couple dozen meters into the trees, nobody could see even if they were looking for us. Please come now, I don't know how much time I have left here..."

Jenara grinned as she followed the stable girl. She remembered her childhood, when she was still training for her duties as a Queen. She had wet herself countless times as she was forced to sit still for eight hours, the average length of a war meet or other council. This bit of training was once every week. Of course, it was all to prepare her for the real thing so the same would not happen at a time of importance. She could almost feel it, pushed to the front of her memory. She sat in a wooden chair with her handmaiden across from her, shaking her head with her hands over her eyes as her body gave out and she soaked her dress through. Every time she wet herself, the dress was shown to her mother just to humiliate her into holding it better next time. Eventually, she could make it through eight hours with ease. The training was considered complete after she could wait for an entire day without relief, a feat she barely accomplished just days before her sixteenth birthday. Now, she was thirty-seven, and could easily wait for over twenty-four hours with little difficulty.

Now, she had only been without relief for about six hours. She had wine and a lot of water with breakfast, plus a one liter water skin while riding. Of course she felt the desire to let it out, but there was no true need for it. In all honesty, she was worried about being left alone on the road, albeit for only a couple of minutes. She had been paranoid ever since her kidnapping, understandably so, and although Mary was only a small girl Jenara felt an illusion of safety with another. Soon Jenara was being led through a patch of thick pines, then she stepped out into a small, secluded clearing. A fallen tree lay a few feet away, and yellow and red flowers lined the perimeter of the clearing. It was obviously not a naturally-formed location. "Did you set up this area, Mary?" Queen Jenara asked.

"Aye, I did," Mary said. "This is pretty much my home. The stable house is smelly, dirty, old, and falling apart. I often sleep here, I stop here to relieve myself on my rides, and I..." She stopped suddenly, looking to her feet as she squirmed.

"You can tell me," Jenara said softly to her. "I promise you will not be judged for anything you say here." She watched as Mary bent her knees and squeezed her thin legs together. Jenara feigned interest in the girl's life, but in reality she was finding it amusing to watch her get more and more desperate as she talked. Mary reminded Jenara of herself at a younger age. Just enough respect to keep from getting exiled, but enough of a talk-back attitude to show her personality.

"Well, I've brought some friends here..."

"What of boyfriends?" Jenara asked with a sly smile.

"I've...no interest in boyfriends. Men are all...displeasing, to me."

"You mean women, then? Are you queer?"

Mary turned bright red. "I don't have to answer that. Such acts are not allowed under the word of-"

"Be calm, girl," Jenara whispered. "I...understand. Ever since my husband died, I have had trouble even looking suitors in the face. All men remind me of him, for he was like all other men. Loud, drunk, and mean when the latter. All I miss of him is the physical pleasure he gave me, and to be perfectly honest I have learned to do the same on my own."

"On your own?" Mary asked. "What do you mean?"

Jenara blinked, and she felt herself flushing, something very rare for a Queen. "Yes...I have learned over the years that I can bring myself to satisfaction using...well, my own hands. It has saved me the desire of finding a new husband, as in my right mind I have no need for him. My son is ready to take the throne."

"How do you do it?" Mary asked quickly.

"I couldn't possibly explain," Jenara sputtered. "It is a very private matter, I do not know what I was thinking to bring it up in the first place."

"Please," Mary said, in a voice very near to a beg. "Ever since I reached womanhood, I have wondered what it would feel like. When I was a child, my parents told me never to touch myself down there because God says it is wrong, but if you, the Queen, do it..."

Jenara sighed. "Many people say God forbids a thing, simply because they do not understand the thing. Why would God make us capable of such feelings and sensations if we were not supposed to take advantage of them? I cannot believe I am saying this, but if you truly want to learn, I would be willing to...show you. Be warned, however, that if word of this reaches the ears of ANYONE, I will have your head as a slanderer of Royalty."

Mary was not afraid of the Queen's words, as she knew that she would never make this known to another soul. She looked at the Queen, so beautiful even though she was a little over twice her own age of eighteen. Her long, shining hair was bunned behind her head and her breasts showed prominently from her corset. "I would never do any such thing, my Queen. You have my word, for what it is worth from a stable girl. Just let me finally release this lake inside me first..." Mary grasped for the bottom of her thin dress, turning to face away from Jenara. She pulled the dress up, revealing her backside. Jenara could see Mary's flower between her legs.

An idea suddenly formed inside Jenara's head just as Mary began to squat. She did not know why she thought of this, only that it was something she wanted. "Wait!" Jenara called out. Mary stood straight again, slamming her left hand between her legs and looking to Jenara, desperate and confused. "There is a condition," Jenara said. "I will only do this for as long as you hold your waters. If you release yourself, I will walk back to the horses and we will be done with this. But for as long as you wait, I will introduce you to pleasures you could have never imagined."

Mary dropped her dress, her eyes worried and her legs held tightly together. "My Queen, I do not know why you want this, but I really cannot wait any longer. I will soon soak my dress if you do not let me pee right now."

"I can tell from looking at you that you are not truly at your limit. You are bouncing around, holding yourself, twisting your legs together. I have been there many times, I know what it feels like to completely lose control. Your body grows tight, your womanhood quivers, you look to be some months pregnant and your belly feels as hard as a pumpkin." Jenara strode across the clearing to Mary, pressing her thumbs against the girl's stomach. She inhaled sharply and bent over, but Jenara felt the flesh give slightly. "You are not yet at your limit, and if I am to show you my most private things, you will do this for me."

Mary was breathing heavily. She felt moisture between her legs, but she did not believe she had leaked yet. She glanced down, the Queen's chest nearly in her face. "I...will do as you ask," she whispered. "I will wait as long as I possibly can. Show me."

Jenara smiled and stepped back. "Help me out of my dress."

***********************

Chapter Four - Pleasure

***********************

Queen Jenara was naked, now. Mary stood before her, her whole body shaking from both desperation and excitement. Jenara reached out and grasped Mary's dress, pulling it up to reveal the girl's most secret spot. It was obviously damp, her lower hair glistening. Jenara sat down on the grass, leaning against the fallen tree. Mary sat down in front of her, clinging between her legs with both hands. Jenara unfolded her legs from under her and spread them out, showing the girl what only her husband and closest servants have seen before. Jenara raised one finger and placed it between her legs, rubbing the soft spot at the top of her flower. Jenara was instantly hot, feeling herself grow slick. "Do what I do, girl," Jenara whispered.

Mary gingerly removed her left hand from between her legs. She felt her insides throbbing from fullness, more than she had ever felt before. The Queen's words rang in her ears. You are not yet at your limit. Mary placed the tip of her finger over the fleshy bit and began to press and rub at it. Sensations shot through her body instantly, a wave of warmness and tingling that engulfed her with each motion she made. She watched intently as the Queen's hand moved further down, pinching the lips between her legs and gyrating her fingers against the soft skin. The Queen began to moan softly through her tightly closed mouth.

"The main trick...is to relax," Jenara gasped out. "If you are anxious, or afraid, or stressed, you will never get all the way there. Let go of all your inhibitions, free your thoughts."

"Mmmph," was all that Mary could manage. Pulses of pleasure flew up and down her naked, sweaty, desperate body. Behind it all, her bladder cried out in torment as she refused it all it wanted. Could the Queen really be right? Can I really get more full than this? If I was truly about to lose control, wouldn't I have leaked by now? "My Queen," Mary panted. "I am trying to do as you say, but my belly throbs and my thoughts will not leave it. I cannot focus..."

Jenara looked down at the girl, twisting about in the grass, covered in sweat and with her slender belly protruding slightly. The Queen rolled over and knee-walked towards Mary, laying down next to her. "It hurts, doesn't it, girl?" Jenara said. "It feels as though your whole body is pushing down between your legs. But at the same time, does it not feel good for you?"

Mary thought about it. It really hurt, that was for sure. But at the same time, the pulses from her bladder and those of her flower combined caused sensations she could never have imagined in her wildest dreams. She had to relieve herself soon, her body would give her no choice. But she did not want the sensations to stop. Not yet. "I...think I like it," Mary said. "Usually when I need to pee bad, the pressure is just here," she placed a hand on the mound above her womanhood. "But now, when I have need greater than ever before, I feel it everywhere. It is an entirely new feeling."

Jenara reached out and grasped Mary's shoulders, pulling her close. They were almost embraced, Jenara's breasts pressing up against Mary's belly and hips. "And it will only get stronger the longer you hold on," Jenara whispered. "Let's try something new..." Jenara placed her right hand against Mary's thigh, and slowly moved it towards her quivering privates. Mary gasped and feigned quiet protests, but did nothing to stop Jenara as she slid her middle finger into Mary's body. Whatever the Queen was doing in there, Mary's legs instantly went limp and she leaned back into the grass, nearly screaming in pleasure. Jenara's left hand shot up and pressed tightly against Mary's mouth. "Be silent. If we are found, I cannot even begin to describe what would happen."

Mary squeaked her agreement and gritted her teeth, thrusting involuntarily against Jenara's hand. Mary squeezed her eyes shut, and in her pleasure, her thoughts began to focus entirely on this minute, this second. Her body still screamed for relief, but she no longer cared. All she could care about was this beautiful, powerful woman sending the lights of Heaven directly into her body. She grasped both of her breasts with her free hands and squeezed them, rubbing the half-inch long nipples with her thumbs. Before she could feel it coming, her body tensed up, going stiff and shaking like a naked farmhand in the dead of winter. An impossible feeling shot throughout her body, radiating from her belly, to her head, down her legs and arms, and back again. She went completely limp, breathing heavily and staring up into the cloudless sky.

A few seconds later, the Queen's voice rose softly to meet her ears. "I thought I was the only one who could squirt like that..."

Mary gasped and clamped her legs shut. "Squirt? Did I pee? Oh my Queen, I am so-"

"Ssshhh," Jenara hissed. "You did not do that. I can taste that it isn't...when a woman has her final pleasure, fluids can gush out regardless of if she needs relief or not. You had so much, though...maybe because this is your first time."

"Maybe-OH, NO," Mary cried out, twisting her legs tighter and stuffing her hands back down there. "Now that you've stopped, my need is much worse. If we are done, can I-"

"I never said we are done," Jenara interrupted. "One great advantage we women hold against men, is that we can feel this as much as we like. We need not wait. I think you need one more."

"I'm going to BURST," Mary spat. "You say I can wait, but I feel it, ready to come out."

"I have never told a single soul this before now," Jenara said suddenly. "But something extraordinary happened during my time in Olsha Fortress. The bandits had me chained up in a locked cell, on a stone slab. There was another women in the cell with me, an adventurer who was mistaken for myself. Before I was captured, at the feast the previous night, I made my home next to a barrel of wine, and I limited my intake of it in no way whatsoever. As I was chained there, I grew so full that it looked like a baby could pop out of me at any moment. Despite all my training, all my discipline, I was going to wet myself in front of those heathens. I would have had to flee the Kingdom. Anyway, this woman did something I could have never imagined. She crawled up next to me and asked if I would do anything to save my pride in front of my captors. I said 'yes,' of course. She climbed over me and placed her whole mouth over my privates just as I lost control. She drank me for over ten seconds, and because of it, I escaped the fortress with my honor intact to all but that girl and one of my servants."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mary choked out behind tears of desperation. Jenara did not answer. She grasped both of Mary's legs and wrenched them apart with surprising strength. Mary shouted out involuntarily, but went limp a third time as Queen Jenara shoved her face between Mary's legs. The feeling of a tongue entering her was unmistakable yet horrifically shocking. "What in the hell-" Mary's words were cut off by a wave of pleasure greater than any before. She just gave up and collapsed backwards, accepting the sensations that the Queen was giving her. It didn't matter how strange it was, it didn't matter that she was a stable girl getting serviced by a Queen, it didn't matter that her bladder was giving out-

Wait, no, I can't, not like this- But her body was having none of it. She exhaled her long-withheld relief as she felt pulses of pee bursting out of her with every breath. With what little strength she had left, she looked down, afraid of what she might see. The Queen was still between her legs, her mouth pressed against her. As she described a minute before, she was drinking everything that Mary put out. Soon she pulled back, gasping for air, and began to lick the tip of Mary's flower as her pee sprayed out across the grass. Mary simply did not have the energy to be shocked at this. She felt Jenara's arms wrap around her, and she fell asleep while her waters still poured out.

*******************

Chapter Five - Pain

*******************

Mary opened her eyes and let out a quiet moan as she felt a soft hand on her breast. She turned her head to her right and saw Queen Jenara, still laying next to her. The Queen was on her back, with her legs twisted together and her right hand on her protruding belly. "How long was I asleep?" Mary asked.

"I would guess a little over two hours, from the sun," Jenara answered. "I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to your water skin while you slept."

Mary's mouth curled into a peaceful smile. "You really like it, don't you? The feeling of a tortured bladder? It's as you said before, you look pregnant."

"It makes sense, I suppose," Jenara whispered. "All through my youth and adolescence, all through my sexual development, I've been forced to hold my waters for my Queenly training. It's no wonder that I've formed a connection between fullness and pleasure. When I was held ransom, I got more desperate than I've ever been before, but I feared for my life, there was no room for pleasure there. But on my own, or with the...right person, it is...wonderful."

"Doesn't it hurt, though?" Mary questioned her. The stable girl's small hand had made its way onto the Queen's belly, and she was rubbing it gently, not applying any pressure.

"It hurts so much," Jenara responded. "It is a pain unlike any other, being this full. Why I love it, I will never understand...but when I touch myself like this, it is infinitely more powerful than when I am empty. I find almost no interest in sex or pleasure when I'm not bursting at the seams, it just does not feel right to me."

Mary felt herself getting damp again, despite her recent release. "You helped me earlier...is there anything you would like me to do for you in return?"

Jenara smiled at her. "Yes, something that hasn't been done for me since the night of my wedding nineteen years ago. As I lay here, with enough in me to overflow a chamberpot, I want you to climb over me and sit on my belly."

Mary instantly felt her face flush. "I-I couldn't," she stammered. "It might really hurt you."

"I want to feel the pain, Mary," Jenara moaned. "I cannot get enough on my own, you need to help me. Sit on my belly and ride me as you would a horse, do not fear for my safety." Mary started shaking her head, but Jenara reached out both of her hands, her soft, wet hands, and grasped the sides of Mary's head. Before she could even try to question it, Jenara had pulled her into a passionate kiss. Mary gasped and struggled slightly, but the Queen held her there with startlingly powerful arms. Soon, Mary closed her eyes and returned the kiss, feeling Jenara's tongue licking at her lips. "Do it, girl. I want to feel your weight on me, I want to feel the pressure of a person pushing down on it."

Mary just nodded and got onto her knees. She slowly lifted one leg and shifted over the Queen, until she was straddling the beautiful woman. Jenara slid her hands up Mary's thighs and gently pulled down, guiding the stable girl's weight directly onto her bladder. "Are you sure you want this, my Queen?" Mary asked once more.

"Stop teasing me and do it now," Jenara gasped through gritted teeth. "Just let your legs go limp and let me feel this again..."

And so Mary did as she was told. She lifted her legs and sat on the Queen's belly, and she was instantly greeted with an earth-shattering scream of pleasure and pain combined. The Queen's mouth was wide open, and she arched her back so her breasts fell back towards her chin. Mary leaned forwards and grasped the Queen's chest, thumbing her nipples and grinding her womanhood against the Queen's rock-hard bladder. Suddenly, the Queen's arms shot out and grasped Mary's shoulders, pulling her into a tight embrace. They kissed, and soon Mary was licking Jenara's chest as she gasped and shuddered at the weight on her. "Turn..." Jenara choked out. "Turn around and get a finger in me, and rub the inside of it towards the sky. Quickly, please..."

Mary did not hesitate, she placed a hand on the grass beside the Queen and spun around, sitting her weight on Jenara again, to another screaming gasp. Mary felt for the hole between the Queen's legs, and soon her right middle finger was inside and rubbing as fast as she could. The Queen started thrusting even harder, and with a final lurch, she went limp as a long stream of white liquid shot out of her and splattered into the grass under her legs. "Stay there, girl," Jenara whispered. "I've only relieved myself outside once before, it takes me some time." And so Mary sat there, gently bouncing on the Queen's bladder, until she heard Jenara sigh. As suddenly as a bolt of lightning shatters the sky, an absolute torrent burst out before Mary's eyes. She lost her balance from the shock of it, leaning back and falling against Jenara's breasts. The Queen wrapped her arms around Mary and held her there, as they both watched her stream of pee arch five feet through the air. After a minute, Jenara was inside of Mary again, rubbing her to completion before she even finished her relief. Jenara fell back, breathing heavily.