To Lunambra Pt. 03: To Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is unacceptable," Gaston said simply, shaking his head. "If I must, I will travel south first, then return here and go north afterwards. Crossing the border is a risk I am willing to take if I must."

"By the time you return, my son will be far out of our reach, and the tracks will be long gone. You know this. The only chance we have to find him is to follow both sets of tracks right here, right now."

Gaston was noticeably shaking. His two primary duties were tearing themselves apart in front of his eyes. Protect the Queen. Protect the Kingdom. Without Baeden, their military might would drop considerably. But the Queen would never be completely safe traveling without him. Her recent kidnapping was perfect evidence of that. He stood there for a long time, Jenara growing more impatient with each second. "FINE!" he shouted suddenly, slamming his fist on a wooden post of the stable. "But you will have all four of my guards with you. I will travel south alone."

Jenara nodded. "We have no time to waste. Mount up."

She strode to her own black mare, which nuzzled against her neck as she approached. She hugged the animal around her nose before stepping beside her and pulling herself up. She silently thanked Sabina for her aid, for she knew that she would have absolutely lost control right there had she tried this with the corset on. The guards were next, mounting nearly identical brown steeds. Gaston climbed atop his massive black stallion, settling into the saddle and looking to the Queen. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her, his face betraying his worry.

"Yes," Jenara said. Gaston gave her a final nod, and he reined his horse, storming off towards the south gate. Jenara looked to her new contingent of bodyguards. "What are your names?" she asked them.

The tallest stepped forwards. "I am Jason Greywick," he said. He then pointed to the guard on his left, with long brown hair flowing down from his helmet. "That's Nicolas Saltheart." He turned his horse slightly, gesturing at the shortest of them. "Kevin Lance," and to the last of them, "Drake Stonewall."

"It is good to meet you formally," Jenara said. "I hope that you will ensure a safe journey."

"We will protect you with our lives," Jason stated, giving her a powerful salute.

"Then let us begin," the Queen told them. She kicked her horse, and led it out of the stable gate and towards the northern district. The city was quiet today, and the tracks were easy to follow. Fifteen minutes later, they were out of the city. It was the smallest guard she had ever left the city with, but they were the best of the guards. She felt the fear in her memories, battering her thoughts with images of herself bound in a dark dungeon, naked and surrounded by men who could have had their way with her at any time. She pushed the fears away. Soon, she would never have to feel fear again.

************

Chapter Six - Rest

************

Marina was sore all over. The sun had set some time ago, but Baeden rode on without a thought. It had been ten hours since they stopped for Marina's relief. Baeden was used to riding for hours and hours at a time, but she was not. She had never even been on a horse before. Her bottom throbbed, her womanhood felt bruised, and her back twinged every few seconds. Beyond this, she was very desperate for a pee again. Her bladder pressed into Baeden's back as she was holding him so tightly, in fear of tumbling off the horse in her exhaustion. It was six hours ago that they stopped at a river's edge and drank their fill, not having any skins to carry water with. She was hungry, too. They had brought no food, no heavier clothes, no maps. All she had was the robe, light dress, and faith that Baeden knew where he was going, and could get them there before they starved. Luckily, he said that the river flowed all the way to Great Oak, so hydration would be no issue.

She raised an arm up and patted Baeden's chest. "When can we rest?" she asked. "Gaston cannot track us in the dark, and there is no moon tonight. How you've kept this horse on the road in this darkness, I'll never know."

"The horse follows the road of his own volition," Baeden said. "He's a well-trained animal. You are right though, I could have turned off of this path at any time, and Gaston will not keep chase unless he sees the tracks with his own eyes. If only it would rain. I know not how far behind us he is, but he has set up camp for the night, as any professional tracker would. If you wish me to stop, I will."

"Yes, please," Marina whispered in his ear. He shivered and pulled on the reins, and the horse came to a slow stop. Baeden dismounted gracefully, but hit the ground with a groan. "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah...just really full of water."

"Oh, me too," Marina added. "I've been holding it for hours." Baeden reached up and helped her blindly slide off the horse, and he guided her into the trees. It took fifteen minutes of feeling and stomping until they found a patch of soft grass comfortable enough to spend the night. The river was a couple meters away from them, the sound of the water making their desperation even worse.

"This will do," Baeden said. "It's been a long time since I've slept in the open air. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't something charming about it. Oh bloody hell, I've really got to piss..."

"My Prince," Marina said quietly. "I know you are under a lot of stress, with leaving your home and with the General after us. I understand if you just want to relieve yourself and try to sleep. But I want you to know that if you want to finish what we started this morning, I'm completely willing. I want to celebrate our freedom."

Baeden closed his eyes, though the action made little difference in the pitch-black night. Had it really been that very morning that they had made their escape from Lunambra? It felt like a week had passed. But it was his first night after abandoning his Kingdom. His future as a ruler. Baeden spat on the ground. I don't want that future. I never did. This woman is my future. Marina gasped as Baeden suddenly grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He hadn't held her like this in a long time, this grasp that was beyond simple passion. It was a hold of pure love, and she felt tears well in her eyes. He kissed her then, and she felt him lowering her into the grass and settling down next to her in a tight embrace. Their feet aimed at the river, their legs intertwined. "I love you, Marina. You're right, I am stressed under all of this. But you are all I care about now. Let's have our celebration."

"What do you want to do?" she asked him, her voice soft and sexual.

She felt him reach across her body, fumbling with the silk belt that held her robe together. She reached over and did the same for him, and soon the robes were folded over tree branches a few feet away from them. Marina was still in her underdress, and Baeden was in his thin velvet shirt and pants. She ran her fingers over the soft material, and felt him shiver as she reached his hard belly. She gave it a couple of small jabs, and then she felt him grab her hand. He navigated it to his manhood which was pressed forcefully against the velvet pants, and she felt its shape through the fabric. She stroked it as she felt his hand on her own privates, pulling her dress out of the way and settling against her lower hair. His middle finger tickled her in just the right spot, and she began breathing heavily as they stroked each other.

This went on for some time, and she was nearly about to get off when there was a sudden jolt in her bladder and she sent a spurt against Baeden's hands. He laughed softly and rolled to his side, pressing his face into Marina's neck and kissing her gently. She felt two of his fingers slide into her now, stroking in a continuous movement against the soft insides of her womanhood. She gripped him hard through his pants, and he grunted in desperation as she found his drawstring and tore it open. He shifted so his organ slid out of captivity and she could hold it properly. She loved the way it moved in her hand, pulsing along with his deep breaths.

"Wait a moment," Marina said suddenly. "I've just realized something. After all the time we've been together, I've never seen you wet yourself. You've had me do it dozens of times, but you always go freely in the end, no matter how full you are." Without another word, she forced his manhood back into his velvet pants and tied the knot tightly. "You're going to stay just like that until you lose control."

"In that case," Baeden said, reaching over to grasp her arms. "You're going to stay here." With a powerful pull, he rolled her on top of him, letting her settle in a mount over his legs. "If you pee on me first, you won't be able to feel me doing it. You certainly won't see it, since it's so dark. So you have to hold it longer than I do."

Marina wasn't prepared for this. Her flower was clamped shut with all her strength, and she could feel the weight of her bladder pressing down on it. From the other end, she could feel Baeden's stiffness pressing against her through his pants. She knew that men could hold it easier when they were aroused, so she would just have to apply enough pressure. She steadied herself by placing both hands along Baeden's rock-hard bladder, and she began to grind against him in a rhythmic motion. It didn't take Marina long to start regretting everything. She knew she was on the verge of leaking, and she knew how good Baeden was at holding. She leaned forwards, putting more weight on his belly. She felt his knees rise behind her, squeezing together and pressing into her back.

They were both going to burst at any time now, and they both knew it. They had turned it into a contest, something they had done many times, but they had quit trying after Baeden defeated Marina enough consecutive times that it was beginning to depress her. Now, however, she could feel his legs shaking desperately behind her back. She could feel the hardness of his bladder under her hands, she could smell the sweat on him, she could hear his uneven, sharp breathing. She gasped as Baeden shifted, forcing her to roll off of his stomach. He lowered her to the grass beside him and hugged her tightly, then she felt his hand on her own, bringing it between his legs.

"I'm proud of you, Marina," he whispered to her. "You've really beaten me. I just cannot hold it another second..." Her hand met velvet just as the wetness touched it, and the loud hissing met her ears. She opened her mouth slightly in fascination, grasping around his manhood as he wet himself completely. She felt it spreading down his hips and thighs, pouring into the grass underneath him. He moaned his relief into her ear, and she closed her eyes and shivered as she felt her privates throb with lust. He pushed gently on her shoulder, rolling her onto her back. She opened her legs, expecting him to undo his pants and enter her as he still relieved himself. However, she gasped in surprise as she felt him climb on top of her, straddling her over her waist. His flow fell over her body, soaking her dress and the ground beneath her. She groaned in pleasure and desperation as she thrust her hips up, his pee pouring down her body and pooling between her breasts. She grasped them and pulled them apart under the tight chestline of the underdress, letting the liquid slide down past her neck.

Baeden stopped his flow, and she thought he was finished. However, in the darkness, she couldn't see Baeden lean back. She had no warning whatsoever before her bottom was pushed into the grass by Baeden's whole weight sitting down on her bladder. "NO! NO, NO, NOOO!" she laugh-screamed, slapping at whatever parts of Baeden she could reach. It was an involuntary reaction to the sudden and massive increase in pressure, and it was a brand new sensation to her when the contents of her bladder exploded out of her under his weight. She had wet herself before, yes. But never was it forced out of her under such great pressure. She gasped and fell back, her mouth hanging open, great clumps of grass gripped in her hands. Her whole private region was on fire, in such a good way. She could feel it pumping out of her with such power, and she could hear it splattering into the river - a meter and a half away from her. She reached around Baeden, pressing a hand tightly against herself. Her pee sprayed upwards, flowing against her clit and running over her belly and along Baeden's thighs.

She lurched and moaned her pleasure as she came from that single touch alone, and then she felt Baeden fumbling with his drawstring while he still sat on her. Soon, his manhood was out and held over her, and he took his weight off her bladder as he climbed down between her legs. Her stream immediately slowed to normal, and she felt Baeden pressing his organ against her slit as she sprayed her pee all over it. A second later he was inside of her, holding her legs tightly and powerfully thrusting into her. With each time he entered her, she felt her pee surge out with greater force. She was stunned and smiling stupidly to the dark sky, thinking of nothing else but this minute, this second, as she felt him start peeing again. Inside of her.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she groaned, helpless against the pleasure as she got off a second time, before he finally collapsed beside her.

"Finish it," Baeden begged. "I don't know how I've held off this long." Despite her exhaustion, she was happy to oblige him. She rolled over, taking his manhood in her right hand and placing her soft lips around the tip. She gave it the gentlest lick, and with two quick pumps of her hand, he went stiff as the slick liquid surged into her mouth. She swallowed it without hesitation, and continued sucking on him until it finally went limp. Five minutes later, she fell asleep with it still in her hand.

*****************

Chapter Seven - Dignity

*****************

It was official: Queen Jenara needed to relieve herself immediately. Hours and hours she rode with the four guards, two in front of her to follow the tracks, and two behind her to guard the rear. They had gone on like this into the night, and they were very nearly at Jarkan's border. Right before the border's watch tower came into view, the guards stopped their horses and began setting up for the night. It was a hot day, and Jenara had been forced to drink to keep her health. Her bladder ached and throbbed, and her womanhood was sore from the saddle, her muscles weakened from the constant bouncing. She barely managed to dismount her horse without spurting in her dress, and yet there was nothing she could do. The guards would not allow her out of their sight. The darkness provided no cover as they started a fire immediately, and her hope of simply shifting her dress up while she sat and weeing into the grass unnoticed was dashed by the guard Nicolas, who spread out a large, soft blanket for her to sleep on. Two guards would be awake at all times, taking shifts to watch her. She was absolutely stuck.

She stood there for a few minutes, staring at the river that flowed freely, taunting her. She slowly took a seat on the large blanket, laying back and cringing as her horribly overfilled bladder settled on top of her. Every breath she took tormented her, sending pangs of desperation that made her feel like she could leak at any second. She could feel it tingling just on the inside of her hole, waiting for her to weaken just enough so it could force its way out of her. These men are not trained to travel with a woman. They won't even think to offer me privacy. It's not like I could accept their offer even if they did give it. Crossing her legs did nothing to relieve the pressure. What's going to happen, I wonder, she found herself thinking When I simply cannot hold on any longer. Is it really possible for my bladder to explode, or is that just a story told to children to threaten them into peeing before they leave the house? Will I just wet myself in front of the guards?

Hours passed. Time went on and on as she lay there awake, holding herself with everything she was. The pressure increased endlessly as more water continued to force its way into her bladder. The two guards who stood awake would absolutely hear her. The first men in the Kingdom to witness a Queen piss herself like a little child, wetting her blanket. She couldn't let it happen. She reached down and pinched her labia through her dress, squeezing them together. It hurt badly, and she knew it was no long-term plan. She released them quickly, and gasped silently as a drop made its way out of her. She felt it trickle down her vulva and along her bottom, absorbed quickly into her dress. It was much too small to show, thankfully.

I was so close, she cried inwardly. If I could only wait through tomorrow, but it's just too much. I drank so much water, enough to bathe in, and even I have to have limits. Despite everything, I'm still just a person...

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud groan from one of the guards who were taking the first shift. She slowly turned her head to him, keeping her eyes squinted so he would think her asleep at a glance. "Nick, I can't wait any longer. It's been all fucking day."

"You can't," Nicolas hissed. "I'm dying over here too, but what if she's awake?" Jenara slammed her eyes shut, and she could feel the gaze of the two men staring at her.

"She's out cold," the first guard, Jason, said desperately. "Oh shit, it's happening," she heard soft metallic clanking as he fumbled with the front of his armor. A loud hiss immediately followed, and she opened her eyes ever so slightly. She could see his stream in the torchlight, splattering into the grass in front of him.

"Ah fuck, that's it for me too," Nicolas gasped, pulling his greaves open and bursting into the grass as well.

They're so bloody lucky, Jenara screamed inside her head as the two men emptied themselves in front of her. Wait. She suddenly noticed the two other guards snoring loudly behind her, a sound she had been blocking out for three hours past. The two in front of her were facing away, absorbed in their own relief, their ears full of the sound of their own pee. This is it, my only chance. With as much speed as she could muster, she thrust her hips into the air, supporting herself on her shoulder blades. She grasped the front of her dress and pulled it up, and despite her shame and pride, she released an absurdly powerful three-second long spurt that flew through the air, spraying onto the side of a tree that stood over two meters away from her. It cleared the blanket entirely, and she caught the last drops with her hand.

It was so much louder than she thought it would be, and she threw her dress back over her legs and collapsed into the blanket just as Jason turned to glance at her. She was frozen in fear that he would realize what had happened, but he just shrugged and returned to his own business. She was breathing like she had run a footrace across the Kingdom, and she had to force herself to settle down before she was noticed.

She was still desperate. As desperate as she had ever been in her life. Her flower tingled and her bladder complained strongly against being given such small relief in response to the ocean that it contained. But she was no longer on the verge of wetting herself completely, and that would be enough for this one night.

It seemed like such a long time later that the sun finally showed itself. She knew she had slept, at least a little, because she did not remember the other two guards getting up for relief. There was no way they could have held it through the night after all she had watched them drink. She looked down and groaned inwardly as she saw her belly was even bigger than it was last night. She wondered how much it could stretch, how full it could possibly become before it just gave out, in whatever way it would. She knew her skin would accommodate it, having been pregnant. But the bladder itself was a mystery, somehow growing ever fuller as the hours passed. The small amount of relief seemed to give it the time it needed to expand. How embarrassed she would feel if one of the guards noticed it.