All Comments on 'To Ma'am with Love'

by dashyashy116

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice first effort

I enjoyed your story. You really made the thoughts and feelings of a young man having his first sexual experience come through. Your images are immediate and compelling: "Her lips ... looked like an orange slice, filled with juice, just waiting to be crushed in my mouth."

I think that English is not your first language, and some commenters may complain about your usage. However, your story and its emotions come through clearly, and that is what you want to achieve in writing, Your narrator sounds very authentic, So, good job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slurpee

Most excellent story, could have been slightly improved if young man after removing her pant could consider quietly how compares taste of her cunt to large 32 oz. Slurpee he had consumed that morning st Seven 11. He could also give more details regarding size of pant, bra and length of penis. Magar bahut achcha:!!!

dashyashy116dashyashy116over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks reader, it really means a lot to me that you liked my first story. And your assumption is true that Hindi is not my first language.

But, thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love frock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good

It would have been way better if you had gradually built up to it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

At one point he says he is a virgin.... then all of a sudden he said he had been having sex?

dashyashy116dashyashy116over 7 years agoAuthor
Virgin

For if you have a doubt, as one has stated, that the guy says he was a virgin and all of a sudden he says he had been having sex. Actually, he compares his first experience to the experiences he had later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous