All Comments on 'To My Darling Eloise'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

We should all be so fortunate to marry a good wife!

5

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabelleover 1 year ago

Lovely and heart-warming. Thanks for sharing!

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 1 year ago

And here's to twenty-five more for the happy couple! 5.

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

A heartwarming story so well told. Thanks for sharing.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story <3

ThefirefliesThefirefliesover 1 year ago

Having read Eloise’s story before reading the letter, I imagined Finn’s pencil to paper producing almost illegible doctor’s scrawl! Well done on producing a collection of intergenerational stories in one letter. Very nice.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Hi, SisterJezabel, thank you for hosting the Letters of Love challenge. It's been a blast reading the stories and participating in it.

.

I don't think I read the original story with Eloise and Finn or perhaps it's just my memory failing so I read this story with the smile of a loving husband who could tell many similar tales on his wife of so many years. I loved the little recollections that meant so much to them, of events both humorous and serious (Finn's wife being at home with the children made me laugh out loud). There was joy and sorrow in those pages, but most of all, there was hope and commitment for more love for years to come. Great job, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, does that give new meaning to the term "long-winded" - and just plain boring...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...