All Comments on 'To Pay Her Debts Ch. 02'

by Whacky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and cannot wait for the next one. The build up as he works around the areas of the body getting more and more intense as he does so is very well done. Next chapter soon, please?

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 10 years ago
another warm feeling

a lovely and warm story about a true masochist slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Second story progressed well

The second story built well on the first and I liked the extra money being given to she. It set forth more excitement as it opened possibilities that may have not been present before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

I would love to take part in this but with the roles reversed. That is, I want a woman to pay me for being able to torture my nipples for a while. Of course, I would let her do it for free. I would gladly shave my chest for her and let her take pictures of my nipples if she wanted.

I would love to have my delicate man-nipples pinched, clamped, and then whipped until the clamps fell off. I would then enjoy having my nipples re-clamped and having so much weight put on them that the clamps ripped off. I would enjoy the woman dumping hot wax on my tender nipples as well.

I love having women play with my nipples and torturing my nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous