All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
stindustinduover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I've read 'Breathless' 3 times and 'It's a Dead Man's World' twice. But i have enjoyed this series so much more! I nearly peed my pants when Shamira had the incident with Sebastian when he touched her and now I can't believe he kissed her! I am loving this! I don't usually like BDSM or lesbian stories but when you write it combined with sci-fi and fantasy I just can't get enough. I'm just shaking right now at how good this story is. Thank you! :)

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
I am loving this story.

It's so damned good, flickering back and forth between comedy, action, erotica and horror with a fine rhythm.

Can't wait for the rest. :D

calminspirationcalminspirationover 15 years ago
excellent

i have to say i am thoroughly enjoying this story. i've read your other stories as well but i am really enjoying this one. the fight scene had me pumped. i can't wait for more. lol so hurry up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When's the next Chapter coming?

I adore this series. I think its really well written, and leaves us on our seats. I can't wait for the next chapter, and love how a new one comes up every three four days. (: I love Sebs character, or what we've seen so far.

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttover 15 years ago
More PLEASE

Really enjoying all of the different aspects of the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
Now thats what i'm talking about!!!!!!

I can't freaking wait till the next chapter!!!! This is getting good!!!!!! From the very start when Sabastian came into the story, I've had a good feeling about him and Shamira!!!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!

LnceLnceover 15 years ago
Love it

I can already tell this is going to be another one of those stories of yours that i read multiple times. All of your sci-fi stories ive read at least 3 or 4 times. I realy realy like how you've been consistent on submitting new chapters ever three or four days. So dont change that please unless you want to submit more sooner. Keep up the great work!

stindustinduover 15 years ago
i can't get tired of this!

This is the third time I've read this story and I keep finding new things to laugh at! Like the references to the Holy Grail, my god I was laughing so hard that I was crying... I wish everyone would read your stories and become enlightened with your ability to weave a story like a spider weaving a one-of-a-kind web. Best of wishes to you and I hope that you write a great many stories after this.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Evil You've got one hell of an imagination

This so inventive. Way Impressed.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
At a loss for words...

I am now finding it difficult to properly compliment your work. All I have is 'whoa... you're good...'

WibblywobblyWibblywobblyover 12 years ago
Wow

This just get better and better!! I can't stop reading, and rush through anything else that needs done. If my dishes have spots and my laundry has wrinkles I'm blaming you. Nice work, now I'm off to read more!!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
funny!

There have been lots of spots in this story that have had me laughing out loud, and you have great action scenes. But the humor is the best. A scene is definitely well written when the reader can't help but laugh at the same time as the character in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like

I'm very much liking her development. And I LOVE the combination of powers. Every Single Time something like her multiple powers comes up I speculate about how it could be used creatively, most authors IMO fail to take advantage of the possibilities. You did not. :P

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Amazing, your fantasy is an endless source for your pencil ....... Fantasie at its best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous