All Comments on 'To Save a Marriage'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Huh?

What was this, a love story? Way below your standards.

negative rating

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
can anyone tell me where the minus button is

I don't see why any man would want to marry a whore or what one that was a slut on a vacation she picked you to go on.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The story had a lot of twists and turns...

The story had a lot of twists and turns...But the main point was: She had gone on vacations with him, to fuck him or to behave like a slut? If it was the second, why the need for him to go with her? If the husband liked to watch those kind of situations, why didn't he go with her? In the bar the husband was having fun looking her being mauled by his friends...I understand these facts for the twists and turns, but the story lost consistency with them...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Disappointing...

...I have read many of your stories and found them mostly above average. This story, however, did not impress me at all ans I admitt I had trouble keeping up my interest till the (disappointing) end.

Huedogg is right.

avidfaavidfaover 8 years ago
Witty

Morally unsavory, in real life not a good path to take, but come on guys, this was a really clever take on this plot line! He deserves 5 stars just for the twist alone, I mean, how many of you saw it coming? And the twist actually fits perfectly into this genre of story, so kudos for wit and originality!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Shock Horror

A great tale as usual from Britease. Actually quite believable in spite of what others may think. I am sure more than one marriage has ended this way.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Maybe I am reading too much into some of the details

It seemed to me that the wife did NOT want to be a slut for her husband but was willing to try to save her marriage. Then she was drugged on the beach and manipulated. When she finally recovered, she was remorseful about how she treated Tom.

So she might not be my first choice for a mate but she didn't seem that bad person.

Pretty good story overall.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you residentweavel

I think you got it about right!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

I like plot twists and happy endings.

jasonnhjasonnhover 8 years ago
Interesting read

Overall I liked it. It was obvious there was another shoe to fall sometime but it surprised me that Tom wasn't her husband. I thought he had cheated on her and she was "getting even". It was a good surprise.

Was she a cheater? Seems like she was pushed into it by a goofy husband and reluctantly agreed. I guess I'm not sure why she had to play around with others besides Tom? Sounds like hubby got off on forcing her into sex with others.

Pretty well written and enough plot twists to be fresh. Nice job.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
I loved this story

Lots of twists and turns. I kind of saw the fact that they weren't married coming a mile away, but only because the author kind of telegraphed it with the prelude. But still very original.

As usual, many people weren't paying attention to the story to get a grasp of it. They just saw a slut who was unfaithful and didn't get kicked to the curb. Nothing else.

What they didn't see is that she didn't want to do this. Sure, she eventually got into the swing of things, but she was drugged and drunk before she gave in. If she had her way, she would have been home with her husband. She was a loving wife with a shitty husband.

I think this couple has a lot to work out before they are in it for the long haul. This is not a situation that will lead to "happily ever after". Getting with someone who is on the rebound of a bad long term relationship is the surest way to have that union fail. No one is thinking clearly in that case. She has a lot of things to work out from her shitty marriage that don't go away because a guy is nice to her. She will have trust issues. She will have issues with self-esteem. She will also have issues opening herself up. Those mixed with the issues that he will have will surely sabotage this relationship. He will always wonder how much she enjoyed the vacation and how willing she really was in her Dutch boyfriend affair. He will have to deal with the fact that a part of her will love her husband for a while. He will have to have a great deal of patience with her. Maybe more than a normal person would probably bear.

Interesting story full of hidden promise. The future of this tale can go many ways. Not sure the author was thinking about continuing this, but if he chose to he has an awful lot of options at his disposal.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
One day maybe

Britease will write a story about relatively ordinary people doing relatively ordinary things.

But holding your breath waiting could be dangerous.

L

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
*****

A different story that will satisfy all but those who refuse to be satisfied. Got to admit, I never picked up on the fact they were not married. LIKED IT!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Wonderfully amusing story

The idea that he was not quite what we thought he was caught me off guard.

tiger46tiger46over 8 years ago
you have a way

...to always entertain your readers. Well done.

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Your

"Alice in Wonderland-Looking Glass" stories never cease to amuse.

Bully 5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
I understand why this hasn't received higher marks, but...

it is a well written story and worth a 5 in my book, anytime. I know most readers do not like the idea they were cheaters...even with the hubby pushing her into it. That's the only reason this story isn't up there in the mid to high 4's.

Well done, Britease.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
No Way to Save a Marriage

and it is no way to start a new relationship. What the fuck is the point of this? Not one person in this story has their head screwed on right. No one is even making an attempt at living a good life. Not erotic, not loving, not much of anything other than a study in dysfunctional relationships and mental illness.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Thoughts

1). You have quite the fetish for gulping feckless men dragged through an emotional wringer by their women. It is like camomile tea for me: a very occasional taste.

2). It was a touch inconsistent. She was quite happy, fucking, fondling, pushing the boundaries Tom for the last couple of days. So that 'reluctant vibe' you tried to tack on the end seemed a bit contrived. Granted, what happens on holiday is one thing. What happens in a hometown pub is another.

3). No. She was fondling, fucking and jumping up and down on the Danes cock for two long for me to believe she was drugged. She seemed WAY too together at the pool. So that did not work for me so much. He would have been able to tell if she was high as a kite.

But she owed him nothing. It just made her a bit crueler than you wanted her to be (you are always soft on your women). So a Hail Mary pass to redeem her.

Hail Marys usually miss the mark.

But you punched my emotional buttons and I am VERY glad Tom got laid. IMO, THAT is when she was aware she was in emotionally deeper than she realized.

Nicely written as always.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THAT AIN'T NO WAY TO SAVE T.[P.

or start a new chapter. TK U MLJ LV NV

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
4*

Good story and a great twist.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Thank you BT!

Your stories are so much more refreshing than the normal fare here. Always tongue in cheek and tasty you give us the "What if" and make us think out of the box. It is nice to ponder unusual circumstance and ask "What would you do if..." Five stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Ironic..

A very good story of an ironic situation regarding a cuck and bull.

I do like BT's stories.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
You fooled me and...

at first I sort of got pissed off.

It seemed like Penny was either something of a genuine wanton or a girl trying to really give her husband 'Tom' the treatment. Then you threw in Dave, and it hit me like a Louisville slugger, Penny's problem was she'd married an asshole. Luckily she found Tom, and then found him again.

In short, I got caught up in the story. That seldom happens here anymore.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course it's a five.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea...

I suppose there are a lot of people that like stories with no explicit sex as you obviously state in your prologues.In my opinion stories as this one should be posted to the non erotic section or the exhibitionism at least..or else you are not honest with your readers..

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Twist

Good story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
ei have readthus turd of a story 3 times

does ANYONE have any idea what the fuck is going on.?

Thus is just unreadable

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Only three times Harry?

It's a Britease story. Expect the unexpected.

Keep trying. You'll get it in the end.

D

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Puzzling

How can someone complain that I'm not being honest with my readers when he (she?) admits in the same comment that I pre warned everyone about it in my introduction. You don't like stories without explicit sex, then that's a bit sad, so just don't read them, and accept that for many readers it's not a problem.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh dear, just seen Harry's comment

You're getting worse Harry, but I know you're getting on a bit now, so you're forgiven. Try reading the story without going into fits of frustrated anger, then maybe you'll be able to follow it like everyone else seems to have done.

Luv britease!

Slowride_Slowride_over 8 years ago
WTF has happened to LW?

Only a couple of decent stories all Summer. I see Brit post a story and I get excited then this babble. Is it a Lit conspiracy to end the BTB crowd on the site?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 8 years ago
Odd undercurrent to this one

Given your prologue, it seemed obvious that they weren't married. It wasn't until the ending that it became clear why they were on vacation together. Given that they really didn't have much love or respect for one another, I found it unsettling at the end that they were going to get together. Dave is obviously an unlikeable character. But I don't give high marks to Tom either. He's gone on holiday with another man's wife. Regardless of the circumstances or the husbands approval, that doesn't make him a good guy either. I can have some sympathy for Penny, as she seems to be a pawn in this game. She acquiesces to her husbands requests (orders?) and gets used by the Dutchmen. But does she have no free will of her own? What kind of a woman goes off with another man on holiday, hoping to save her marriage? And given his treatment of her on holiday, why would she think that Tom would be good husband material? And why would Tom want to be with a woman that has left her husband, partied with strangers and seemed in the middle of getting used again when Tom found her in the bar? In the past I've liked many of your stories. This one, not so much.

Maybe next time.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Overfalls: My Theory

David wanted to have his cuck fantasy of her going out with another guy. Fuck him. Honestly, the basis of HIS actions feels like it is control: see what I can get my wife to do!

I am uncertain how Tom was selected, but one assumes she was involved in the process, otherwise she won't go if she finds Tom odious.

Her actions I found just as odious, albeit understandable based on her sense of humiliation, being an object, and rage. I still thought she was lashing out at someone who had NOT treated her with such disdain.

At the end of the day, Tom cared she was with someone else; her husband did not. That moved her from a bad situation to a slightly better situation.

So he has a kinky side. Compared to her being treated like an unwilling party favor, she can live with a few sunburned tits. THEY asked HIM to do this.

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
Damsell in Distress

The story is interesting Tomy saved Penny from being a personal porn theater actress to a porn addict husband, which is not equal to have an adventure with dutch men. Penny was in distress when Tom took her. We do not know Tom wants her to be wife. It may be he will help her after her divorce for a while only to be friend with benefit. After their life will go into two directions. When Tom was with her they were not in connection he was an funny escort!

SigintSigintover 8 years ago
Why I tip my hat to you

Good on ya, Mate. No, it ain't gotta be for me in reality, that's not what I come here for. It's got to be original, take me somewhere I didn't predict in three moves, and read like it was written by an educated adult.. If the "BTB" morality police can't figure out why the operators of this site can't stop laughing at them, that's their problem, not yours.

One note for future reference, review your use of 'loose' and 'chose.' "Penny burst out, loosing her cool..." "What Ola did with me, and I chose my words..." People confusing 'loose' with 'lose' is the new 'your' vs 'you're;' but 'chose' for 'choose' is new.

5

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Crapola!

A large pile of horse shit!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Second time

I appreciate the writing. This was creative. Penny getting gang banged left me feeling less than benevolent for her however. That wasn't well thought out or illustrated and the aftermath as well as repercussions were completely ignored.

Mostly liked the angle.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Comments More Englightening Than The Story

I liked the story. It was a cute little light-hearted tale with some twists. But what I find especially enlightening is how harsh some men are on women on the LW section. But I think it's making me realize how sexist some men are in general. Penny has an asshole for a husband so goes along with his bullshit to please him. But according to these commenters how dare she possibly enjoy the sexuality of being an exhibitionist or fucking other men? Apparently, even though she was obviously reluctant to go on this trip (based on her leaving Dave to go with Tom who wouldn't approve of such things) she had the audacity to be a sexual creature who enjoyed the sex on an island with attractive men. And I'm giving her the credit that she screwed Tom over because she was drugged and the alcohol; although, she didn't really owe Tom that much of an allegiance beyond that he was her companion on this trip and not even her boyfriend.

Seriously, these men are pathetic (and men like them), and I feel sorry for the women they come across with in their family, at work, or even on the road. They called her a slut and not the marrying type for Tom. Where was their disgust with Dave? Why wasn't Tom a slut equivalent for taking a free trip to go fuck another man's wife? Where was the disgust at the Dutch guys for drugging and getting a woman drunk to fuck her? At least Penny was reluctantly doing something to try to please a weird husband and to try to save her marriage (remember Tom had to try to convince her to go topless and take chances after her husband Dave must have pushed that bullshit on her over and over again beforehand). Tom was a freeloader fucking another man's wife. Why wasn't Penny not good enough for him as opposed to the other way around? Fucking pathetic losers these broken men are (commenters).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimps

Wimp author = story about wimps

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Read into it as you choose.

He was her date on the silly holiday away from her cuckold husband. She wasn't considerate of him at all which makes one wonder how her behavior got under his skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story..

..with a neat twist. Dave deserved to lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not

Not a big fan of this one. Tom would have to watch her very carefully, she enjoyed being a whore.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Decent fare, but a lot hinges on the twist, which is fun, but doesn't really elevate the whole story after the reveal.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting. The twist at the end definitely saved it. To those calling her a whore, all I can say is that many women will bend to the will of their husbands even when they bend too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible pathetic and disgusting story that has no entertainment value and demonstrates a complete waste of any vows, respect and trust.

Just another slutty whore with a stupid ass husband with no balls.

You actually think up and write this crapola.

More twisted pain to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous below it was Dave that pushed Penny to be a slut. She agreed to satisfy him. Frankly she should have just left him. Good story with the twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one to like here. Dave is a sexually deviant idiot. Tom is an entitled asshole. Penny is a newly minted fuck slut. Hopefully life will bring each of them absolutely everything he or she deserves.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

As mentioned a few times already.. no one to like in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting, but only an idiot would want her for anything other than a quick fuck...certainly she's not a keeper.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I guess this would be one of those wait and see about Tom and Penny. Maybe she would be faithful to Tom after divorcing Dave, maybe not. Noone knows as the story didn't conclude. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

o stares

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe you might have a talk with Literotica and put a new section in just for CUCKOLD stories I can not tell them as they will not let me join But almost all the stories now in LOVING WIVES seem to be cuckold ones Not my cup of tea sorry (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A waste of the reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ewww. Who would want her?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And then they all died a horrible and extremely painful death. What a happy ending that would be.

FordF150guyFordF150guy4 months ago

What a piece of xxxx. If I could give it less than 1* I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous