All Comments on 'To Serve and Protect'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delightful Reading

I wanted to take the time to let Pat the author know how much I really enjoyed your talent. It is alway been somewhat of a fanatsy for me to be with a woman who held an authoritive place in society. So this story really fulfilled that fantasy. Also, I loved the fact that all of Pat's doubts and struggles were ended when she found the sweetness and loving touch of Liz. It help her to come to terms and to put in proper perspective the feelings that she had for the past and the hopes that she had for the future. It was a really big plus for me for Liz to have been English. Due to the fact that I love accents of any kind. Thanks so much. Denise

mcholdrguymcholdrguyover 19 years ago
Delighted to hear from you!

Hi, after reading your written response to me I decided to look for more of your writings. This one was especially sexy and......I presume you know this.......I [a man] can easily slip into "Pat's" role as she thouroughly enjoys this British gal. Especially pleasuring HER orally. I was surprised, however, that Liz's panties mysteriously dissapeared. I would have kissed and sucked and licked through, under and around them before the willing pussy was treated to my ministrations. Yummy [did I say that last time?] ;-)

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
A Blast From the Past

this story was selected as a Blast From the Past to be reviewed in the New Story Reviews of the Lit Forums Author's Hangout. Go there to read why it passes my 'shiver test'.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 12 years ago
I so did NOT fall asleep in the middle...

of this wonderful tale. Yes, I know it was only 2 pages, but you gave us more than that number suggests. You hinted, rather strongly, at 2 points in time: the past and the future -Joyce and Mike. The yummy sexual encounter was great in and of itself, but when you tied it to those two points in time, the stakes were raised ...to an enticing level. In the back of the reader's mind, amid the heated initial exchange of lust and continuing through Liz's forbidden bondage fantasy our minds kept wondering whether this encounter would lead her back to Joyce, who would dominate and denigrate her passion, or to Mike and a future that lay open to opportunity. ... (sigh) Okay, this is feedback, not a full on critique. I hope you can tell that I loved your story. It was more than hot -it brought a sense of fulfillment of promise, though through the life of another. Thanks for sharing this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Version Maybe?

With strap on. You are talented. Your fantasies wonderful. Just the right mix of plot and sex. I climaxed just thinking how this story would go..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written, deserving 5*. However....

I find it hard to reconcile her method of deciding that she does want this new heterosexual lifestyle justifies cheating on her husband. She was in lust for this woman. Where were these rational thoughts about proving to herself that she no longer wanted lesbian relationships during sex with this woman without the knowledge or consent of her husband? No she had none, she just did it because of lust. This is just cheater speak with mindset of a sociopath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous