To Serve and Protect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers

Pat supported Liz with one hand on the small of her back. The forefinger of her other hand began to stroke Liz's wet pussy. Two other fingers joined that one rubbing up and down between Liz's lips. At the same time Pat pushed her tongue against the tight anal ring until ,lubed with Liz's own wetness, it opened. Pat rolled her tongue and pushed as deep as she could into Liz's ass, moving her tongue to touch Liz on the inside of her anal cavity. As she tongued and sucked Liz's ass two wet fingers went into Liz's other opening. Pat began to move in and out rapidly.

Liz was moaning loudly. Her cries of passion and twists and turns against her restraints completely drove Pat crazed. She ground herself against the bed. Her tongue and fingers moved faster, the deep musky taste of Liz's ass and the squeeze of the internal muscles against Pat's fingers made Pat add her thumb to touch Liz's clit. At the very first touch against the unhooded clit Liz screamed Pat's name and loosed a flood of juices. Liz's orgasm triggered Pat again and the two women came almost violently together.

It was many minutes before either woman recovered enough to move. Pat struggled up to Liz, unlocked the cuffs, and tossed them aside. They kissed each other again. This time the kiss was the deep gentle one two lovers exchange. They held each other and drifted off.

Pat startled away. The clock by the bed read a little after 5 AM. She looked at Liz who was sleeping quietly. carefully Pat got out of bed, dressed and went to the bathroom to fix herself up. When she came out she picked up her jacket and turned to the bed. carefully she bent and kissed Liz. She thought there was no response but when she got to the door Liz whispered.

"Pat", the sound froze her for a moment. "Thank you, and have a wonderful life."

Pat turned and whispered back, "Thank you, Liz." She closed the hotel room carefully behind her.

Dawn was just appearing on the horizon as Pat walked to her patrol car. She took a deep breath and released it. She suddenly realized that all the ghosts of her past had been put to rest during that night by a lovely stranger who showed her that what she could have now was more than the past had ever offered . She no longer dreaded her past or feared her future. As she unlocked her car she took her cell phone out and punched the first stored memory.

"Hi," she said as the familiar baritone voice answered, "We still on for breakfast?" After getting a satisfactory reply she continued, "Good. Meet you there... and Honey? Start thinking of what names you'd like for our children." She ended the call and smiled. It was going to be a beautiful day.

(Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to review my stories so far. Please continue. Tell if you like it, hated it or fell asleep in the middle of it. Thanks to my wonderful friends who offer me advice and encouragement. I love you all.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers
12