To Swing or Not to Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy shook her head. "This can't be good. Okay, fine. I'll take truth."

"How many men have you slept with?" Alex asked, prompting another slap from his wife.

"That's a really inappropriate question!" Samantha said. "I'm so sorry for my rude and obnoxious husband, Kathy."

"That's okay," Kathy responded with a grin. "Just wait until it's his turn." Alex grimaced in response. "I'm not answering that question, so I'll take the dare."

"Okay, stand up and turn around for us," Alex said. Another slap to his right shoulder, which was turning red.

Kathy looked him in the eye and, without hesitation, stood to her feet. She then slowly turned, revealing her beautiful round ass. She completed her rotation, threw her hands in the air for dramatic effect, and then sat back down with a splash. Alex and Mark applauded.

"Very nice," Alex said. "You have no reason not to display that body whenever the opportunity arises."

"Speaking of rising..." Samantha said, dropping her hand into the water and reaching for her husband's dick. The four of them laughed.

"Okay, it's your turn now, Kathy," Alex said. "Do I even have to ask who you're going to choose?"

"Actually," she said, tapping her finger on her chin, "I'm going to go with Mark. I don't like being predictable. Truth or dare, honey?"

"I'll take the truth," Mark replied.

"How often do you watch porn?"

Mark groaned. "Why do you want to ask me that?"

"Because I want to know."

"Ugh," Mark said, his cheeks blushing. "I don't know. I guess a couple times a week, maybe."

"I knew it!" she said. "You're such a pig."

Mark responded by making a pig noise, and Alex joined him. "Solidarity, brother!" Alex said. "And now it's your turn. Make it hurt!"

Mark took a sip of his champagne as he dramatically surveyed the three of them. "I'll go with...Kathy!"

"What a surprise," Kathy said, rolling her eyes. "There's no way I'm going with the truth, so I'll take the dare."

"I dare you to kiss Samantha," Mark said.

"I knew it," Kathy said. "Men. What is it about seeing two women kiss that is so exciting to you?"

"Are you serious?" Alex said. "We don't have enough time to list all the reasons!"

"Are you good with this, Sam?" Kathy asked. Samantha responded with a shrug and a "whatever." Kathy crawled across the tub and leaned in, planting a brief peck on Samantha's lips.

"What the hell was that?" Alex protested. "That wasn't a kiss! That looked like the kind of kiss you'd give your grandma!"

"Mark didn't specify what type of kiss it had to be," Kathy said, returning to her seat. "And now, Sam, I believe it's your turn."

"Indeed it is," Samantha said, "and I'm choosing you, Alex."

"Of course you are, dear," Alex said. "I'll take dare."

"I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine, then," she said with an evil grin. "Let's see you stand up and show us your goods." She turned to Kathy. "Solidarity, sister!"

Alex stood immediately. "I've got nothing to hide," he said, proudly. It was impossible for Kathy not to look at his groin, as it was at eye level. His dick appeared to be half erect, and it was obvious why he wasn't shy about displaying it. He performed a complete turn, mimicked Kathy's dramatic hand gesture, and then sat down.

"Another round?" he asked the group.

"Maybe another night," Kathy said. "I think we've all had enough excitement for one night."

"Well, wait a minute," Alex said. "No one picked Samantha. We can't let you leave until she has a turn."

"Okay," Samantha said, "I'm feeling daring."

Alex thought for a moment, and then smiled. "I dare you to give Mark a footjob under the water."

"A footjob?" she shrieked. "Seriously? I'm not doing that! Kathy, step in here."

"It's okay with me," Kathy responded.

"What happened to sister solidarity?" Samantha said. "What about you?" she asked, facing Mark.

"Don't look for me to rescue you," Mark said. "I'll take a footjob, handjob, any type of job I can get. Well, except the type that requires labor on my part."

"What's the big deal?" Alex said. "It's only your foot."

"Okay," Samantha said. "Fine." She shut her eyes tight and extended her leg. Although Alex and Kathy couldn't see what was happening under the water, it became immediately evident when she hit her mark. The look on Mark's face was priceless.

"Ooh," he said, "that's good. Yeah, baby." Alex and Kathy burst into laughter.

He closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head, milking the moment for all it was worth. Samantha continued for only a short moment before she withdrew her foot. "Okay, he's all yours now," she said to Kathy.

***

As soon as he closed the door to their room, Mark practically tore the clothes off of his wife. He kissed her neck and lifted her by the naked ass, carrying her to the bed. He tossed her onto the bed and furiously removed his pants. With one swift motion, he drove his hard cock into her slippery-wet pussy, burying it deep inside her and holding it there to savor the pleasure.

He spread her legs as wide as they would stretch and thrust himself in and out of her, hard and fast. He attacked her neck with bites and kisses and groaned loudly with each and every thrust. Kathy moaned, and her body tensed and shook. He fucked her harder and faster, bouncing her off the mattress. The release was so intense, his vision turned white for a moment. He rolled off of her and collapsed beside her, with his pants still bundled around his ankles.

"That," he said, struggling for breath, "was intense."

Kathy gave him a kiss, and rose to prepare herself for bed. She expected him to be sound asleep when she returned, as sex always had that effect on him. Instead, he was wide awake, as if he were high on adrenaline.

"Maybe this vacation isn't that different than the last time we visited the Caribbean," he remarked. Kathy placed her head on his chest, and he stroked her hair. "I mean...if we had met those two a few years ago..."

"Let's not spoil the moment," she said.

"But I want to talk about this with you. I don't understand why we ever left the lifestyle. We had so much fun! We had so many friends! We went to parties, we went dancing...it was like we were dating again."

Kathy rolled over to the other side of the bed, but he continued talking.

"Don't you miss it?" he asked.

He wasn't going to let it drop. Not this time. Kathy rolled over onto her back and sighed.

"I don't know why you need to fuck other people to have a good time," she said.

"Jesus, Kathy, it's not about fucking other people," he said, the exasperation evident in his tone. "It's about doing something fun and exciting - the two of us, together. Don't you miss that thrill? Don't you miss having a social life?"

"I don't miss fucking other people," she said.

"Why do you keep going there? It's not about that!"

"I'm just done with it, okay? I got it out of my system. I sowed every wild oat I ever wanted to sow."

"But I've seen such an awesome change in you this week! You're back to your old fun and flirty self!"

"Are you saying I'm not normally fun and flirty?"

"Not like you have been this week. Not like you were when we were swinging."

"Mark, honey, swinging was fun and exciting, and I'm glad we did it. It brought us closer together and created some very special memories. I have no regrets whatsoever. But I've moved on. I really don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm tired. Let's get some sleep."

***

Samantha looked up from her breakfast plate to see Alex staring at her with the expression of an excited child on Christmas morning.

"What?" she said.

"You touched another man's dick," he whispered, excitedly. "I can't believe you did that!"

"With my foot," she added. "I touched it with my foot."

"Still...that was unbelievably exciting! I mean...you didn't just do it for a little while, either! I think you liked it!"

"Why are you so excited about this?" she asked. "I thought you'd be upset."

"Upset? Why?"

"I don't know. I just didn't think you would want me to do something like that."

"I don't know why, but I just thought it was so exciting! I can't stop thinking about it. I've been so fucking horny ever since it happened, and I can't shake it."

"I know...you demonstrated that last night. And this morning."

He continued smiling like a criminal that had just gotten away with murder. "I didn't know you could be so...dirty!"

"It was just my foot!" she protested.

"...on another man's dick!" he added.

"Will you just let it go, already?"

"I can't," he said. "I wonder how much further you would have gone."

She set her fork down and gave him an exasperated look. "How far would you like me to go?"

"I don't know," he said, "but I think it would be fun to find out!"

"And what about you?" she asked. "I suppose you'd like to rub your foot on some of Kathy's body parts."

"Hmm," he said, as if considering it for the first time. "Would you let me do that?"

She stared at him for a moment, wondering where this was all going. "I...I don't know. I suppose it would be fair."

"Are we really talking about what I think we're talking about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm just saying that if you were to touch her, that I wouldn't have a problem with it. As long as I give you permission, of course."

"Touch her...with what? My foot?"

"Your foot...or whatever." She gave him a sly grin and returned to her meal.

"We've talked about this before. I mean, we've fantasized about doing something like this, but I figured it was just pillow talk. I never thought we'd actually do it."

"We haven't done anything, really, yet."

"Yet?"

Her cheeks blushed. "Do we have to talk about this now?"

"Well, we're only here for a few more days. And then we'll never see them again. This may be the perfect opportunity..."

"We can talk about it later," she said. "Now finish your breakfast. We need to grab a couple of chairs on the beach before they're all taken."

***

It was their last night at the resort. Despite all of the conversation that took place after that night in the Jacuzzi, Mark had failed to convince his wife to change her mind. He resigned himself to the fact that it just wasn't going to happen.

They continued to hang out with Alex and Samantha every night, and the flirtatious moments and sexually-charged conversations continued as before. Whenever Alex and Samantha would invite them back to their room at the end of the night, however, Mark would make an excuse not to go.

The two couples shared dinner that evening at the resort's Italian restaurant. Afterward, they went to the karaoke bar and ensured that they received their money's worth in all-inclusive drinks. By the end of the night, the four of them could barely stand.

"Wanna come back to our place for a nightcap?" Alex offered.

"We have a lot of packing to do," Mark began, but he was interrupted by Kathy.

"Yeah, that would be great," she said. "We'll meet you up there."

Alex and Samantha stumbled off, leaving Mark and Kathy alone at the table.

"I figured it was best to avoid temptation," Mark explained.

"I know, and I love you for that," Kathy said. "You're always doing what's best for me. But now I want to do something for you. I can tell you really want to do this, and I feel selfish. I don't know what, if anything, is going to happen tonight, but if you want to have one last go-around with these two, I'm okay with that."

Mark's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" Kathy nodded, smiling sweetly. "You are the best wife in the world, you know that?"

"Yeah," she said. "I know."

***

"Come on in! The water's perfect!"

Alex held the door open, wearing only a towel around his waist. As he walked to the back of the suite, the towel loosened and fell to the floor, and he casually walked the rest of the way naked as the day he was born.

"I guess we're going hot-tubbing," Mark noted.

Kathy giggled, and began stripping. "I guess so."

Before they even reached the Jacuzzi, they were each greeted with a wet and naked hug from Samantha. "I'm so glad you came tonight," she gushed. "I can't believe it's our last night!"

"Seems like we just got here," Mark said, lowering himself into the Jacuzzi, sitting in his familiar spot across from Samantha.

"All good things must come to an end," Alex noted. He handed them glasses containing a small amount of chocolate-colored liquid. "I picked this up at the duty free shop," he explained. "It's a chocolate-flavored tequila." He raised his glass one final time, and they all downed it in one gulp.

"Man, what a great vacation," Mark said, tilting his head back to admire the starry sky.

"Nope, it didn't suck at all," Samantha added.

"And she would know a thing or two about sucking," Alex said, "trust me. No one's better than her."

"Ha!" Mark shouted. He shook his head and motioned with his thumb toward his wife.

"What are you trying to say, Mark?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, honey," Kathy added. "What are you saying?"

Mark looked from one person to another. "When it comes to that particular talent, this woman right here is the undisputed champion," he said, thumbing toward his wife once more.

"Well, now," Alex said, rubbing his hands together. "I suppose there is only one way to know for sure."

A thick, dense, silence fell over the four of them. The only sound was the bubbling of the water and the lapping of the waves on the shore.

"I'm game," Kathy suddenly said, causing all three of them to jerk their heads in her direction.

"Are we actually talking about a dick sucking contest?" Samantha asked. "What are we, in eighth grade?"

"Hey, what you did in eighth grade is nobody's business," Alex said, prompting yet another slap to the shoulder. "Mark, are you up for this?"

Mark looked at his wife. She smiled and nodded. "Like I said last time, I'm up for any type of job that doesn't require any effort on my part. The question is: is Samantha good with this?"

"Hell yeah," she said. "I have a reputation to uphold!"

"Okay, then!" Alex said, pulling himself out of the Jacuzzi. "Things just got very interesting!"

He rushed into the room and returned with a pair of ties. "Hop up on the side of the tub, my man," he said to Mark. Mark raised himself to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi, and Alex placed one of the ties over his eyes, tying it in the back of his head. He then positioned himself beside Mark and tied the other tie around his head.

"It almost looks like he's done this before," Kathy remarked, causing Samantha to giggle.

"Okay," Alex said. "The rules are simple. Ladies, you each take one of us, and then switch places when I say. We'll then decide which one was better: the first or the second."

"He makes it sound so simple, doesn't he?" Samantha said to Kathy. They silently negotiated which order to use while the men sat on the edge of the tub and waited patiently, with their cocks growing firm in anticipation.

The women positioned themselves between their husband's legs, and at Kathy's signal, they engulfed their husband's cocks. Kathy employed her usual slow and sensuous method, taking Mark's cock entirely into her mouth, applying pressure with her lips, and then slowly rising back to the top, swirling her tongue along the way. Samantha employed a more aggressive approach, bobbing her head up and down Alex's shaft at a swift pace, and using her hand to squeeze the base of his shaft and cup his balls.

The ladies continued to work their magic for several minutes until Alex said, "Okay, switch!" They switched places, and took their positions between the legs of their new friends. Both women seemed to hesitate for a moment before plunging forward for a second round. The different techniques were instantly obvious to both men. Mark gripped the side of the tub, and the expression on Alex's face was one of pure ecstasy.

"Okay, okay!" Alex shouted, after a much shorter time than the first round. "It's time to decide."

"You go first," Mark said, still donning his makeshift blindfold. He was breathing heavily, and his stiff cock twitched, causing Samantha to take pity on him and hold it still by squeezing it with her hand.

"I'm going to say...the second one was better," Alex said.

Mark smiled. "I'm also going to say the second one was better."

"Okay, so, we didn't settle a thing," Alex noted. "Either we both chose our wives or each other's wives. Let's take the blindfolds off. On the count of three. One...two...three."

The expression on Alex's face was a mixture of bewilderment and respect. He nodded his head in approval. "Mark was right," he said. "This woman has some skills."

Without warning, he leaned in and kissed her, holding her head in his hands. She returned his kiss, and stroked his cock. Mark looked at Samantha, and she closed her eyes and leaned forward. They shared a passionate kiss, swirling their tongues against each other's. Samantha's hand still grasped his cock, and she began to stroke it furiously.

"This is sort of a crazy idea," Alex said after a few minutes had passed, "but how do you guys feel about...you know, maybe swapping partners for the night?"

A moment of hesitation passed as Mark silently checked with his wife. She smiled and nodded. "Let's move this party indoors," he suggested.

Together, the four of them walked through the door and into the suite. Samantha led Mark to the king-sized bed while Alex tossed aside the cushions from the pull-out couch in the sitting area and unfurled the bed.

Mark climbed on top of Samantha and kissed his way down to her pussy, spending a good deal of time licking and sucking his way around her clit. To his right, he could hear that Alex was doing the same with his wife, judging by the sounds they made. It had been so long since he had seen her with another man. His excitement level was off the charts. He could feel his heart thumping in his chest, and for the first time in a long time, he experienced that sensational and simultaneous combination of jealousy and arousal.

He kissed his way back up to Samantha's lips, and glided his hard cock over her clit. "You ready for this?" he whispered.

"Mmm," she said, "I'm more than ready. You ready for me to rock your world?"

His eyes opened as if he were jostled awake from a dream. He lay motionless for a moment, prompting Samantha's eyes to open as well. She looked into his eyes with an expression of confusion. His mind whirled with the memories collected from twenty-five years of marriage and all the extraordinarily selfless acts of kindness and love that Kathy had demonstrated over their many years together. He looked to his right. Alex was on top of his wife, kissing her. He couldn't tell what else, if anything, was happening.

"Hey...guys?" Mark called to them. "Time out for a minute. Okay?"

The motion of the shadowy figures to his right halted. "Everything okay?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah, it's fine," he responded, "but can I talk to you for a minute?"

There was a moment of hesitation before she rose from the pull-out bed and walked across the room toward him. He joined her at the side of the bed and led her into the bathroom.

"I'm done," he said, after he had closed the door.

"Done? What happened?" she asked. "Does she smell?"

He suppressed a laugh. "No, she's fine. It's not her; it's me. I mean it's all out of my system. I sowed all of my wild oats. I'm done."

She smiled, and her gorgeous green eyes glistened. "Okay, then. Let's grab our clothes and scurry out of here as embarrassingly as possible."

"Sounds like a plan," he said.

***

Their flight didn't take off until late that afternoon, so Mark was hoping to sneak in one more free meal before they left. Kathy, however, didn't want to risk the chance of running into Alex and Samantha. They only needed to get through a few more hours and then they'd never have to worry about seeing them again.