All Comments on 'To Tame a Slave Ch. 09'

by ianbabyyy

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
OMG! You're Back!!!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I've missed you so much & I'm so excited to have a new submission from you. 7 wonderful, mysterious, sensuous pages from you is truly a joy!

JpmaggersJpmaggersabout 6 years ago
Glad to see you back

Welcome back, I was extremely pleasantly surprised to see this new chapter, as this was one of the first stories I ever read on the site. Great job as always, and I look forward to more as always ^_^

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 6 years ago

It was so great to read another chapter of this great story! I'm really enjoying it :) Thanks so much, ian. Keep going! xx

wench

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more, please

We NEeD More!

HibouBleuMDHibouBleuMDabout 6 years ago
YOU'RE BACK

When I say I LOVE this story, it's a complete understatement. Thank you so much for continuing, you're freaking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great to see it back!

This is an amazing story and I’m so glad you’ve come back to work on it. The mystery floating around is so intriguing and good (or bad) to see that Drell is still his old smug self. The new characters were really interesting to and Anthony just gets more mysterious as well. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

DesireAtDawnDesireAtDawnabout 6 years ago
More!

I love this story so much, and I’m so glad to see another chapter. I need more!!! <3<3<3 I will try to patiently await the next chapter.

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesabout 6 years ago

Wow. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you.

Pickett22Pickett22about 6 years ago
!!!

Mooooooore! Pleeeeeease!

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Please keep writing!! This is one of my new favorites and I desperately want to find out what happens

Liztaylor66Liztaylor66over 5 years ago
Chapter 10!!!

PLEASE continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!

If this was a book I'd buy it, but it's not so, please post another chapter! I don't like mysteries either and this story is amazing!!!

Banana_Banana_over 5 years ago
I love it!

I love everything so far!! Though I miss Anthony, aside from the dreams. PLEASE CONTINUE! YOU'RE A FANTASTIC WRITER! YOU GOT THIS!!

Thank you! 💛💛💛

daddysgoodgirl31daddysgoodgirl31over 5 years ago
Please continue

Honestly I came to this site to find good sex stories to masturbator to and then go about my day. Until I found your story, after the first chapter I was hooked. I love books, I spend most of my time listening to audible or reading. This story is seriously good. You could turn this into an amazing series that I would pay for! Seriously please continue writing. I can picture this going so many different ways and man I just want you to turn it into a long seriers! Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing! Remember to write the next chapter soon! L

Such great progress with uncovering the linked girl's past and developing her relationship with Drell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more, more , more PLEASE

Please finish chapter 10 as soon as you can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I love this story! Please continue it!

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 5 years ago
Stormy

Unforgettable reading this is. The wondrous fairy-tale story, the emotional storms ramaging around in Allana's head and heart, and the very interesting characters she meets - and that I would like to get to know better -, all provides for wonderful reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great work

I really enjoy this story. I understand that you have a tendency to take long breaks between chapters but I wanted to remind you that this story is intriguing and a lot of fun to read. Please keep up the good work. I’ll be waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sooo good!

I've never been as enthralled with a series on here as this one! All of your characters are so well fleshed out and the story has the perfect pacing. Please, please continue it. I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Any word on the next installment? It's been more than a year since this was posted... You said guilt motivated you, so this is just a gentle reminder that your fans are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Continue

This is my favorite story that I have read on this site. Please please please continue it! You are an incredible writer and I would definitely purchase this as a book if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

Could you please write more? Tbh I think you should try to publish and sell it, and I know that, if you did, you’d have at least one buyer waiting for it. If not tho, please add more chapters here. Please pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!! More please!!

This is an awesome tale!!! I cannot wait to read more!!! Please write more soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

You're story is absolutely amazing I've never enjoyed a story as much as this one both the sexual aspect and the story is so well written and intriguing. Please update soon you're a really great author and we love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Is this story complete? I see there hasn’t been an update in over a year. Please don’t leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please!!! This story is incredible. I love the mythology and world building. The characters are fascinating and not to mention their interactions are interesting and freaking hot when you want them to be. Please keep writing and updating. Let us know when you end up publishing a book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

PLEASE don't leave this! You've gotten me this far. Please don't leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please please please continue

Please continue this story. I know it’s been two years but it’s an amazing series, I really hope/need you continue.

ianbabyyyianbabyyyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Continuation

I will be continuing this story in the future. I absolutely love and adore these characters. It was intended to only be a couple chapters at the beginning though, and then later formed the current plot. Because of this, some parts read odd to me, and there are some plot holes, which leaves me a little lost for chapter ten. My current plan is to rewrite the current chapters with my current knowledge and end goal, which I believe will leave me able to continue and finish this. I live for your comments, and the fact that I'm still receiving them two years after the last chapter. I adore you all, you drive me more than I could possibly express, I am absolutely lost for words. With all of my heart I thank you. I don't know how many times it's put me in the best kind of tears, even just writing this comment. Thank you. So much.

-with love and adoration, ian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So excited for the next chapter!

This is such a great story! You’re really talented! So happy you’ve decided to keep going <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My dude, I gotta know

I keep checking back! These characters deserve their time in the sun, and I know you'll give it to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story gives me life!

I love the humor, emotion, and passion you wrap up and present in the packaging of well-crafted characters and evocative writing. I just found your story again after three years or so, and I’m still in love with it. I can’t wait for more!

ObviousNoodleObviousNoodleabout 3 years ago
PLEASE finish the story

I came across this and I have to know how it ends!!

It is easily my favorite on this site so far. Don't forget about your fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

Just came across this and WHY IS THERE NO END. To the author: your comment gives me hope that you might finish this and PLEASE do. Alanna is a bad ass and I love her - part of me wants her to find a way home and say, "screw Drell and Anthony." But at the same time, I'm 100% team Drell. I feel like I should hate him, I mean he did put her in the slave camp for A WEEK and dude has not made up for that. Not too mention I kept thinking there was no way he'd go through selling her and then he did which mildly broke my heart, AND now all the hot and cold shit? UGH. I'm hoping that he has to go through some form of hell in order to be worthy of our Alanna again. But also, I can't help myself and I am rooting for Drell. I just canNOT get on board with Anthony. I have no problem with his relationship with the previous girl, but his relationship with Alanna kinda makes me want to murder him. Probably because I adore Alanna and their relationship felt so uneven and manipulative that it just wasn't a safe environment for her. It was too unbalanced. I think at least with Drell, she has some power and a girl needs some power. P.S. the moment when she willingly gives up that power to Drell back in ch. 8 and lets him bite her and submits, I mean that moment was powerful because it was such an act of instinctive trust. I just wish Drell had actually respected that. Anyways, please finish, because I desperately want to know how it ends. I'm a sucker for good fantasy romance. Okay, this is long and enough for now. Scuse me while I go spend the next ten hours rereading and obsessing over the best parts of this ;)

redhot_icecoldredhot_icecoldabout 3 years ago
Please don't leave us all hanging too much longer, your talent is too good to waste!

I have finally finished reading the last chapter, and I already want more. I can't even begin to imagine how long the wait must feel for your readers who read Chapter 9 when you first posted it. I just have to keep the faith that you will come back to this story when you're ready. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Hands down the best erotica I've ever read. Fantastic character development, plot teasers and dream scenes. You have created a huge world, with so much to explore, and all of it worth exploring. I will be gutted if this story never has an ending, but also it would so tragic to push it or rush it. I would be happier if it was never resolved. Thank you for all your hard work and effort so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pleaseee give us an ending 😭

Been waiting patiently but not sure if you’re forever gone :(

4u2_nv4u2_nvover 2 years ago

A muse is a fickle thing... sometimes you gotta start somewhere and force those creative juices to squeeze. Maybe even just outline what you do know you want the characters to grow into, and that might help you start finishing this! Cuz we are anxiously awaiting what's up with this dark elf's moodiness, Is Anthony a reformed bad guy? If you've got some time, just sit and brainstorm an outline - or write one random upcoming scene that you're sure of. Start anywhere and maybe more will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story. I love your writing. Please don't quit! Look at all of us who have loved the chapters as they are. We don't care about any holes in plots. We just want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please finish! We as readers forgive plot holes and just want more! I have been checking every few months for years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userianbabyyy@ianbabyyy
358 Followers
Hey, I'm ian. Writer, singer, tree climber, dirty mouthed, sexy, fierce, enbie bunny. I try to write as often as possible, but sadly my depression makes things difficult. I'm just starting to spread my writing out to other sites, hoping to keep myself focused with more readers...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories