To Teach a Boy a Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Latisha made no attempt to cover herself up and she walked forward to place the riding-crop over on the bed next to the handcuffs, "Sit on the divan," she ordered firmly, a glimmer of authority returning to her demeanour.

Obediently, Jamie took four steps to his left and sat down on the cool leather seat, the g-string riding up his backside as it was intended. He then slouched against the back of the chair, his still-erect penis protruding proudly above the red lace. Then he rested his hands behind his head quite nonchalantly, and crossed his legs at the ankles.

Latisha walked over to stand in front of him, but to one side of his legs, then she lent forward to place the collar around the boy's neck.

Jamie, quite intrigued, sat silently admiring her body as she lent over him. He could just make out her dark aureoles that were partly exposed because the tight corset firmly squeezed her ample breasts upward voluptuously. Taking some initiative as she fumbled with the collars buckle, he reached out with his right hand and placed it over one of Latisha's breasts. Her breathing instantly became deeper -- but she said nothing.

Feeling encouraged, he moved his hand around and eased the stiff top of her corset down -- just a little, till her breast partially spilled out.

Still she said nothing.

Latisha finished fastening the collar -- then rested her hands upon his bare shoulders and stared at him almost hungrily as he fondled her sensitive engorged-nipple, pulling on it tenderly.

It was the first time he had seen one of her nipples -- and what a beauty it was, long and textured just like an overripe mulberry from his grandfather's old fruit tree, and nearly as deep in colour, too. He wondered if it tasted just as fine.

For two weeks Latisha had thought about how the boy had left her high and...well...wet, very wet, in her office -- and now Latisha wanted to touch him.

Lifting her left leg, Latisha placed it over the boy's crossed legs till she straddled the lower part of his thighs and smiled knowingly when she noticed his eyes steal glances of her bare pussy.

But she didn't care at that moment; the knowledge was actually making her tingle deep within her stomach -- the exquisite feeling fluttering like an itch that needed scratching, down to her loins.

Latisha let her right hand drop down the youth's shoulder, her fingers softly running down over his firm chest -- dwelling for a moment -- then continuing down his torso, over his flat stomach, to bump against the sticky end of his hard penis.

Jamie wriggled slightly at her touch, and reaching forward with his other hand, he slipped the bow of her corsets lacing undone so he could now lower it even more. Latisha swallowed noticeably, but said nothing as he released both of her breasts. Her own hand in turn, moved down further, a long fingernail caressing his hardness till she reached his scrotum. Cupping his balls, she squeezed carefully, watching him wince slightly at her touch, and then she ran her fingers up along the underside of his shaft, feeling its length before gripping him in her small hand and tugging on his cock slowly.

Now Jamie's breathing increased, his arousal almost beyond comprehension as he savoured every moment of the contact with the older woman. He watched her hand move up and down his cock; her naked pussy -- mere centimetres away from his groin, looked puffy, the delicate folds of her inner lips glistened with a clear fluid that he now knew to be her own lubrication.

He wanted to touch her again. Something he had dreamt about since he had last seen her in her office -- when he had failed to stay hard. But this time it was different -- completely different, he thought. This time for some reason, he felt certain it was going to happen -- and how totally ironic!

Latisha smiled inwardly, as his warm hands left her breasts and travelled cautiously down her slim waist -- until he was gripping her hips.

"What do you think your doing?" Latisha purred, as she felt him trying to pull her closer toward him, "I thought you thought I was an old slut, hey? Something about catching some dreaded disease off me...hmmm?"

Now he said nothing.

He managed to manoeuvre her closer -- till she was almost astride his own hips -- her pussy opening up as her stocking-clad thighs parted wider.

Latisha looked him in the eye, knowingly; she knew he was finding it difficult to go slowly -- her own lust too was almost overpowering her sensibilities. She held his penis vertical -- till it just touched her gently on her mound -- and rubbed his cockhead over her pubic bone -- tantalizingly close to her slit.

"You like that...do you?" she asked him serenely.

He nodded of course, and tried to lift her up just a fraction higher, so she could rub his cock along her moistened cleft.

This time Latisha resisted. She had him right where she wanted him -- he looked as though he were about to explode with excitement at any moment with how close he was to penetrating her.

Tempting...sooo tempting, she thought, as she felt the heat of his stiff young-penis in her hand almost pulsing with anticipation.

She raised herself a few centimetres - just a bit higher -- and felt his cool sticky pre-cum touch her warm flesh -- his hands firmly gripping her hips, still trying to pull her closer.

Raising one of her eyebrows at him while he squirmed beneath her, Latisha looked down at his cock in her hand and moved just a bit more -- just a little higher -- and let his glans touch her vulva softly.

"I don't know why you were unable to push this into me properly the other week...what happened?" she purred lustily.

"You...you said it'd be rape...remember..." Now he watched her excitedly as she prepared to mount him -- it was really going to happen, he thought, "Tha's it...put it in...put it in..." Jamie said urgently, revelling in the wonderful sensation as she rubbed his cock along her juicy opening, just once, back and forth.

Latisha's thighs were almost burning from the effort of standing above him with her knees slightly bent. She was just about on tip-toes in her high-heels and with little support other than her hand on his shoulder.

Slowly, Latisha felt herself slipping down lower -- she felt pressure against her opening as his rod pressed into her -- a look of sheer ecstasy was clearly on his face at the moment he had finally been waiting for. With her hand still around his shaft, she felt it bending as she collapsed even lower, her vaginal muscles clenched tightly in a bid to deny him further penetration.

The effort was tiring her -- she knew she could not resist it for too much longer. With a firm tug, Latisha flicked the large head of his cock out from between her labia and felt it brush up against her hardened clitoris -- sending wonderful jolts of pleasure shooting up through her groin.

She had gone far enough, she knew.

Then suddenly without warning, Latisha, feeling his grip on her relaxing momentarily, moved backwards and immediately broke their intimate contact!

She quickly stepped aside of him, and picking up the chain that hung from the collar, she tugged on it several times as she pulled up her corset in a vain attempt at covering up her lovely breasts.

Jamie looked to be in shock as he laid there, his mouth agape.

"What did ya stop for! Ya fuckin' tease...fucks sake!" he exclaimed frustratingly.

Latisha felt quite flushed -- her legs ached and felt like jelly as she tried to compose herself.

Again she tugged on the leash.

"So what's the go...do you think I'm a fuckin' dog or something?" Jamie said, looking up at Latisha's masked-face as she finished straightening herself up.

"Maybe," she said, quite flustered and really not too sure what to do next.

Jamie tried to act cool -- he tried to act like he didn't really care -- but his balls now ached for release -- he wanted her to touch him again. He was desperate for her to touch him again.

He tried a little tact.

"That's a nice thing you've got on. What are they called again?" Jamie asked, as Latisha pulled gently on the chain a couple of more times, forcing him to sit up.

"It's called a corset," she said matter-of-factly, "Come!" she ordered, as she stepped back and pulled on his leash firmly.

"Are ya gonna take it orf?" Jamie asked as he reluctantly stood up slowly.

"What?"

"Ya corset-thing, are ya gonna take it off?"

"Not likely boy...now get on your hands and knees," she snapped.

Latisha was winging it now.

Jamie curled up his nose and snorted, then decided to play along and knelt down on all fours.

Latisha felt some control returning and she reached over to the bed to grab the whip. "Come, boy!" she said, as she tugged on the chain and began to walk in front of him.

Jamie sighed, but he followed her obediently as she walked him out of the bedroom and down the hallway, his face quite close to her fine butt as she sashayed along. It was a relief when he came to the carpet-runner that ran partway down length of the hall -- far better for his knees than the hard wooden floorboards.

Latisha walked him into the darkened lounge-room at the end of the hallway near the front of the house and stopped to face him. She did not know how much longer she was going to persevere with her lesson in tormenting the poor boy.

Leaning forward, Latisha patted his mop of unruly-hair, "Good boy," she said, deciding to go just that little bit longer before calling it quits.

Jamie played along, and slinked up next to her legs, rubbing himself against them and purring like a contented kitten.

She looked down at him almost approvingly as he slinked around her legs -- he looked pretty cute, she thought in a whimsy.

The whole scenario had certainly exceeded Latisha's original plan. She had never of course intended on letting him get sooo close to her -- but now, as she stood there caressing his head while he rubbed up against her -- just inches away from her pussy -- she could not deny her pleasure at her intimate exposure to the young man -- nor could she deny the pleasure she felt at 'dominating' him, however a pathetic job she was doing of it.

Strangely, she felt an urge to make him bend over the back of the couch and smack his bare-backside -- but even more strange and confusing Latisha somewhat -- she felt an even stronger urge to be bent over a chair herself and have her own bum smacked wickedly -- just how Duncan had done for her!

The thoughts made her shiver with desire.

Originally, Latisha had planned on doing silly little things like sitting herself down on a chair and having the boy remove her shoes and rub her feet -- she had thought that maybe she would even get him to lick and suck on her toes too -- although she would have to remove her stockings for that.

She had even thought she would have him mix her an ice-cold gin and tonic from the small bar-fridge that she had seen in there a few days ago -- and while she drank it, she would make him massage her stiff neck and shoulders.

All pretty harmless stuff for a 'dominatrix' -- but it was, after all, so very new to her. But as the boy continued to rub his naked back up against her legs and mew and purr like a kitten, Latisha felt a little more inspired.

"Have you got a strong back, boy?" she asked, flicking his bare-buttocks with her crop gently a couple of times.

He nodded, and rubbed his face up and down her right thigh. He was almost certain he could smell her sex now, so close was his nose to her beautiful little pudenda; it was the sweet, musky aroma he had only ever dreamed about while masturbating in the past.

Latisha looked at him lustfully -- she had an immediate desire to grab either side of his head and bury his face into her waiting pussy!

The thought had merit -- she was almost unaware of her caressing hand guiding his head between her thighs gently. He allowed himself to be guided and Latisha placed her other hand behind his head and pulled him closer...and closer, till she could feel his nose nudging her slit. She moved her legs apart and pulled him in harder, grinding her pubis against his nose and feeling it come into contact with her sensitive nub of erectile tissue -- her clitoris!

"Mmmm...that's good...my boy...very good," she moaned.

She wanted to tell him to lick her -- to run his tongue along her puffy slit and work on her clit -- but she couldn't -- she wanted to -- but she couldn't.

Almost breathlessly, Latisha pushed his head away -- she was going way too far! Latisha looked down at the lad's juicy face as he looked up at her with astonishment at what she had just made him do. She thought he had a nice face. The urge to pull him back between her legs was powerful -- but she resisted.

Without another word, and a hand still resting on his head, Latisha stepped to the left side of him, and then lifted her right leg up and over his back and sat down astride of him. He arched his back beneath her and moved to and fro several times -- and Latisha rubbed herself down on his bare back -- her vaginal-lips parting slightly with the contact they made along the ridge of his strong backbone.

She groaned softly at the exquisite feeling she felt as her hardened clitoris bumped along his vertebrae. Looking down, she could see the moist trail her fluids left on his skin each time she moved backwards -- an experience oh so new to her.

"Mmmm...I want you to take me back down the hallway, boy," Latisha commanded slowly as she lightly flicked his bare-backside with her crop again.

Jamie turned slowly and headed for the doorway, he could tell she was not putting all her weight on him, although he was sure he would have had little difficulty holding her up.

Latisha rode him out of the room upright like she was on a prized-thoroughbred, clicking her tongue as they went, her pelvis rocking continually along his spine in an attempt at getting him to move a little faster. In actual fact, the feeling of having him between her legs and his flesh touching hers was having a deliriously pleasant effect on her.

Halfway down the hallway, Latisha told him to turn right into another room -- another bedroom, much smaller than the first. The floor had a large, thick rug at the foot of a single bed and Jamie crawled over to it -- then collapsed like he was done-for, but quickly rolling onto his back as he did so!

"That's a naughty boy," Latisha chastised playfully, as she suddenly found herself sitting upon his stomach!

Jamie looked up at her and smiled, the jostling had dislodged her corset and both of her yummy breasts were nearly fully exposed again.

Latisha noticed what he was looking at, "You want to touch them again, don't you?" she said softly, "And I bet you want to put one in your mouth...and suck on it...hmmm...don't you?"

Jamie nodded.

He reached up and touched her corset at her waist. She remained motionless -- watching him intently, a sparkle in her eye.

He moved his hips a little -- and he felt his cockhead touch her naked buttocks. And still she didn't move.

Latisha watched his hand creep up her waist -- soon his other hand was on her waist too -- his big firm hands, rubbing gently up her slim waist -- up toward her breasts. She closed her eyed when he cupped them and she breathed in deeply. His touch was soft, sensual, and not at all hurried.

His fingers rolled her large nipples delicately -- at first -- and then he increased his grip and pulled them -- and twisted them -- slowly.

Latisha was barely aware that she was arching her back so her head was thrown backward as she allowed herself to be drawn down, down by her nipples -- towards the boy's face.

Jamie flicked his tongue across her engorged-nipple and felt her shudder. He moved his head slightly and flicked his tongue across her other nipple too, and he heard her giggle like a little girl.

"That tickles...ooh...ssstop it...please...mmm...."

But he didn't of course -- and he drew her long fat nipple into his mouth -- and sucked -- and he thought it did taste better than his grandfather's mulberries...far better!

Latisha reached behind her...and felt for the boy's hard penis that she could feel prodding into her between her buttocks. She ran her fingernails up and down his shaft several times -- impressed with its length -- and then wrapped her small hand around it, tugging on it gently again as she had done earlier.

She listened as Jamie slurped away ravenously on her sensitive nipple -- this was not supposed to happen, Latisha admonished herself -- he was after all, only a boy for goodness sakes!

But she did not try to stop him.

Nor did she want to stop him!

She rapidly lost all sense of reasoning as her own lust built steadily in its intensity almost to the point of no return!

Jamie moved his hands back down her waist as he licked and sucked greedily on her lovely breasts. He could hear her chuckle as she lifted one breast from his hungry mouth and then offered him her other one for some attention only a moment later.

Latisha smiled when she felt his hands upon her bare hips --she then chuckled knowingly, when he tried to push her backwards a bit further. She rocked and twisted her pelvis with her increasing excitement -- and pulled and squeezed his long young-cock quite erratically -- she knew she should stop it soon.

But there seemed to be no stopping Jamie now, and he gripped Latisha's buttocks firmly and continued to thrust upwards, trying to better position himself between her legs as she sat astride of him.

Quite astutely, Jamie was anxious she would at any moment -- hop up from him, just as she had done before when he was lying back on the divan. Then in an instant, with Latisha almost lying on top of him, Jamie suddenly rolled over!

Latisha was totally caught off guard, and she soon found herself on her back beneath the youth!

Now Jamie could use his weight to pin her down, and he wriggled his hips between her thighs, forcing her legs apart.

"That was a bit sneaky...boy...what do you think you're doing?" Latisha said somewhat breathlessly, as she lay almost crushed beneath him, "Do you think I'm going to let you fuck me now...or something...hmm?"

Jamie looked down into Latisha's eyes as they peered up at him through her mask. He looked at her luscious-looking rouged-lips that were slightly parted, and he lowered his head down until their lips touched.

It was something else Latisha was not expecting, and she froze for a moment as she felt his long tongue dart into her mouth. Then she melted wantonly and closed her eyes, letting him kiss her passionately -- she thought he tasted sooo sweet.

Latisha reached down between them, and she groped for his penis. Finding it, she held it firmly and stroked it as she raised her knees and lifted her high-heeled feet up off the ground and into the air. She felt him move forward to better position himself -- forcing her thighs apart even more -- while he continually prodded at her in earnest! If only she could stop it all now -- if only she could hop up and laugh at him with his aching hard-on and his eagerness disintegrating with sudden disappointment -- if only she could then smack him a few times with her whip and send him on his way -- a tormented youth teased mercilessly by her, Latisha the Dominatrix!

Yes, if only...

Instead, Latisha closed her eyes...and aimed him accurately...

Jamie flexed his buttocks downward; he could literally feel the heat of her pudenda as his big round knob touched her more than willing flesh. His excitement at what he was about to do made it difficult to go steady -- to go easy. But he could not help it -- after all, he was just about to loose his virginity to a woman old enough to be his mother!

* * *

Eddie and Jacob had waited patiently by the bedroom window at the rear of the house for several minutes, waiting for their friend to be led back down the hallway by the attractive blonde woman.