To Teach a Boy a Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
809 Followers

Eddie could not believe their luck at what they had already witnessed -- the glimpse he'd caught of the woman's pussy as she removed her g-string had put a grin on him from ear to ear -- even better than the times he had seen Mrs Baker in her skimpy bikini by her pool!

Jacob on the other hand, at close to twenty, had been with a couple of girls before, and had tried to act like it was nothing to him in front of his little brother. But it was something, and he too was impressed with the older woman, she was pretty much the vamp of his dreams, he'd thought to himself.

"Whatta we gonna do?" Eddie whispered to his brother.

Jacob looked at him silently, and then stood up to slide the old window open another few centimetres.

"Not a word, Eddie, okay?"

Eddie nodded his acquiescence as he watched his brother climb in through the bedroom window with barely a sound.

Jacob, once inside, could hear some sounds coming from down the hallway -- laughing and stuff. He was sure they were in another room somewhere, and he looked down at his brother and waved him inside too, then looking over at the old bed, Jacob spotted the chromed handcuffs laying there and he picked them up -- just in case.

As silently as they could, the two boys crept down the gloomy hallway toward the source of the occasional sound they could hear -- then kneeling down, they peered around the corner of a doorway.

Eddie's eyes nearly popped out of his head in disbelief at what he could see!

* * *

Latisha broke from their kiss almost gasping for breath, "Jamie...this was not supposed to happen...oh god...what are we doing...wait....Jamie..."

But Jamie pushed in again.

"Nooo....not yet...a condom....we have to use a condom, Jamie," she moaned.

Nothing was going to stop him now, he was delirious with lust, and he prodded at her again and again.

Latisha wanted him to stop...but she didn't try too hard to stop him...her resistance was now minimal, to say the least. She felt his hardness entering her -- and she rocked her hips -- just a bit -- up and down -- and he eased back, and then pushed in again.

The feeling for Jamie was just indescribable, no amount of literature or porn movies or advice from his friends could ever come close to the sensation he felt, as his cockhead popped past the surprisingly tight little entrance of the forty-two year old woman, who now lay beneath him groaning with what he took to be wanton desire.

She moaned into his ear as he pushed in deeply -- he then stopped for several moments, revelling in the glorious sensations of her vaginal walls gripping his sensitive shaft.

"Oh god, Jamie, you are nineteen...aren't you?" Latisha whispered into his ear hoarsely, as they lay there entwined together.

Jamie swallowed, "Yeah...of course I am, why?"

"Oh god, Jamie, if you weren't...I could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out," she said softly, moving her pelvis up slightly as he pushed in a bit harder again.

"Trouble...what sorta trouble?"

"It's called statutory rape, Jamie, if you weren't of the age of consent...it wouldn't matter how much you had wanted to have sex with me...I would be in deep trouble..."

Jamie slowly withdrew his penis partway...and then slid himself back into her hot juicy hole again, "Its okay...of course I'm nineteen..." he lied, savouring the ultimate pleasure he was now feeling as his young cock sunk into her cunt even further.

"Good...mmm....that's it....slowly....slowly my dear boy...just take it slowly...fuck me slowly...mmm...yes...ahhh yesss..."

Jamie was not really sure if he was doing it right, but the way she was moving beneath him told him he didn't have it too wrong.

"You can't come in me....Jamie...do you understand?" Latisha whispered, "You'll have to pull out...okay?"

Jamie grunted -- and started to fuck her a bit harder, "Yep....of course...of course I'll pull out...ugh...ugh...ugh..." he grunted with each firm thrust.

Latisha pulled her legs back even higher into the air -- she just loved it like that -- it allowed much greater penetration. And she smiled at the wonderful feeling she was now experiencing; it had been a long time since she had received some serious gratification -- and the boy's long, hard penis was hitting the right spot each and every time he plunged deep into her hungry pussy!

She felt her climax building quite rapidly, as he pounded her against the unforgiving floor, and she met his every thrust with careless abandonment. Barely a minute or so had past when Latisha felt his exuberance increasing! His hands roughly clawed and squeezed her breasts and he bit ravenously at her neck just below her ear in an attempt at giving her a love-bite!

She knew all too well the signs of what was no doubt his fast-approaching climax!

"Not in me....aaah...aaah...oookaaay..." she groaned deliriously.

Jamie grunted loudly with each rapid thrust -- he could feel it upon him. His balls got that wonderful feeling of pending release -- his super-sensitive knob swelled even larger inside the slick passage of the woman squirming beneath him while the walls of her vagina felt like a thousand tiny tongues rasping over his flesh!

He tensed up and looked down at Latisha's face -- a look of anguish upon it at her sudden realisation of what was about to happen.

Jamie tried to stop -- but it was useless -- he just had to push himself in again, just one last time -- deeper -- all the way! He could feel his scrotum tightening around his testicles as they erupted, their hot seed shooting up his urethra to spurt out from between his glans with virile force!

Latisha's orgasm had been almost upon her when his first stream of thick goo blasted against her cervix -- but now her lust completely overpowered her...and she didn't care anymore -- she desperately wanted to come too!

Jamie felt Latisha's legs wrap around his back as she bucked and moaned beneath him -- urging him on -- not wanting him to stop!

He pumped in rapidly as his balls emptied their load -- and then he could not go on anymore! His cock felt super-sensitive, but Latisha still thrashed around beneath him, grinding herself upon his shaft almost mercilessly while her orgasm peaked!

"Sssstop...ssstop...faark...ppplease...ssstop!" he cried incredulously.

Latisha started to laugh -- she looked up at him almost condescendingly, as her own orgasm began to ebb away with diminishing jolts of pleasure, "You boys...can't help yourselves can you? I told you not to come in me...didn't I?"

"Sorry...I...I just couldn't help it...the feeling...far-out...it was just...just incredible!"

Latisha rubbed hair out of the boy's face and smiled at him, "Its alright...you did good...very good in fact. Are you sure you were really a virgin?"

He nodded, "Yep...you're my first real fuck, Latisha...thankyou...thankyou, it was just unbelievable!"

Latisha smiled and said softly, "Then you were my first real virgin, Jamie...and...and I hope I don't go to hell for it."

A few minutes later, Latisha was lying there with the boy still between her thighs -- she could feel his cock becoming hard again and she smiled. Oh how she loved youthful virility, she thought delightfully, her hips slowly gyrating beneath him.

Maybe, just maybe she had found Duncan's replacement at last -- someone new - someone to teach everything she could about pleasure -- well, about pleasuring her at least!

"Mmmm...that's nice...but I think we should hop up onto the bed this time," she suggested softly, her back now hurting a little from the hard floor beneath the rug as the boy slowly began to fuck her again.

* * *

The two boys sat back from peering around the doorway -- still unnoticed.

Eddie could not believe his eyes -- had he really just witnessed his best friend have sex with a married-woman, here on the floor not more than two metres from where he and his brother hid watching -- more or less, right in front of him? Eddie could not believe his friend's luck! And Eddie knew Jamie had really done her -- he'd definitely heard juicy squelching noises almost each time his friend had slammed his buttocks down between the women's welcoming thighs! He had really done it -- he had really fucked the attractive old bitch just as he had planned the other week -- the lucky bastard!

Jacob on the other hand, had other thoughts, he'd loved the show of course -- but now he wanted her too!

And he waited for his opportunity...

Discreetly, the two brothers watched as their friend knelt up from between the woman's legs just as she lowered them to the floor. Propping herself up on her elbow, she reached for Jamie's long tool and stroked him momentarily -- chuckling lewdly, while Jamie pulled at her corset till it was now well below her lovely breasts. There appeared to be very little sag evident in them and her nipples still stood out deliciously -- dark and long.

The boys watched as she stood up just a little shakily on her stilettoed shoes and with her back almost toward the doorway -- she then turned toward the small bed that was only an arms length away and knelt on it gingerly. Even from where they peered, they could see that her naked buttocks were somewhat reddened, no doubt a result of the recent friction from the old rug.

Jamie was still partly kneeling and stroking his long slickened cock as he watched her lay down onto the soft bed. The old springs creaked noisily as she rolled onto her back and looked over toward him -- beckoning him.

They watched Jamie stand up and remove the little g-string that was around his upper thighs and then, totally naked, he took a step over to the bed and knelt on it too.

As risky as it was, the two boys had to partly stand now to see any better -- but it was worth it -- they watched as the woman raised her knees, and then gripping her own ankles, she pulled her stocking-clad legs up high and opened her thighs invitingly wide.

"Stick it in...go on..." they heard her chuckle lasciviously to their friend as he moved in closer between her waiting thighs.

They watched as Jamie lowered himself on top of her just as her hand snaked in between them both.

"Hang on...I want to watch it....mmm....yesss...I want to watch your cock go in..." she said huskily, as she raised her head a little higher to look down between their bodies.

Jamie held himself up on his arms and looked down between them both too -- and grunted as he clenched his buttocks forward -- and the woman again chuckled with noticeable desire and groaned as Jamie pushed himself in hard.

"That's it...aah haa...that's it....mmm....it's pretty big you know....mmm....it feels soooo good..." she murmured shakily as Jamie began to move his hips back and forth.

"Is it..." Jamie asked her hesitatingly, "...is it bigger than ya 'usband's?"

"Mmm hmmm....much...much bigger...don' stop...tha's it...keep going..."

"Do ya like 'em big?" Jamie asked her inquisitively, pushing into her a little faster.

She chuckled at him, "Ahh haa...sure do...lover...sure do..."

The old bed squeaked noisily and the bed head occasionally thumped against the floral-patterned wall paper. The woman reached up behind Jamie's head and pulled his face down onto hers and they began to kiss passionately.

This was the moment Jacob was waiting for...

He fumbled gently with the handcuffs, unlocking them with the small key that dangled from a plastic ring attached to the chain.

He smiled sardonically at what he wanted to do to her, after all what was the slut going to say when he reminded her that she had just let a barely eighteen-year-old boy fuck her a couple of times?

What indeed!

Jacob looked at his younger brother -- he reckoned he would make her fuck him too, he thought to himself considerately, as he rubbed his aching erection through his board-shorts. And maybe, just maybe the three of them would fuck her all at once! Now that would be something, he thought, just a touch maliciously!

He wondered how she would like that...well, he was going to find out soon, he thought...

Standing up quietly, he whispered his intentions loosely into his younger brother's ear and watched as Eddie's eyes lit up with surprise. Eddie looked from the couple on the bed and back to him, biting his lip with what Jacob understood to be obvious excitement at his proposal. He nodded to Eddie and Eddie nodded back -- he was in!

Jacob crept carefully into the darkened bedroom -- the pair now copulating slowly on the creaking bed appeared completely oblivious to the intruder as lost as they were in the passion of their long, sensuous kiss.

The woman's musky scent hung sweetly in the air -- further inciting Jacob as he snuck to within a metre of her...

Jacob smiled when he noticed her small hands now gripping the black bars of the bed head directly behind her...perfect...slowly he moved in closer toward the pair -- handcuffs at the ready...

* * * * *

coops181
coops181
809 Followers