All Comments on 'To The Rescue'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well

Now that he has a Taste. He should cease more Chances to Give Step Mommy and Dad what they want. Maybe 2 or 3 Kids.

texaschucktexaschuckabout 7 years ago
go with it.

In the words of a famous actor a mans got to what a mans got to do. The situation was of mutual benefit so go with the flow ya know. He got something to live for and so did dad and step mom.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
So, the cheater

was cheating on the cheater

with a cheater?

All in one big happy family

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
*****

Ghostwalker, even though you have quite a list of highly rated stories to your credit, I wouldn’t expect to see the same on your only (by my count) Loving Wives story. Not that you don’t deserve it, but LW seems to be inhabited by a different breed of animal; many of which would much rather “cuss the dark than light a candle.” Me—I’d rather encourage and try to improve new writers, but you aren’t one who seems to need that.

Your record speaks for itself, yet I’m sure it feels good to read a compliment; believe me this is a complimentary comment. You have a good story line and a well written story. I gave you a well-deserved 5*****.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great fun!

A welcome breath of fresh ideas. Great story, unique and blessed with likable, credible characters. Loving intrigue. Five stars ain't enough.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Wish it had some romance or affection....kinda cold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous