To The Theater and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master deftly looped the cord of the balls with the index and middle finger of his right hand. The balls easily slid out of her waiting pussy with a slick wet sound. He began to tease her with his hard cock, slapping her clit and labia with it. Her Master began to penetrate her, slowly at first, with just the head of his dick. Every other thrust moving deeper and deeper inside her.

Autom could hardly stand it as his hips begin to pound against hers. She could feel his throbbing cock moving deep in her. Each thrust caused the plug in her ass to move in and out with his motions, every push harder and harder. Finally her Master's guttural voice came to her ears between deep panting breaths, "Cum for me! Cum for me now so I can cum with you!"

Autom felt the beginnings of a violent orgasm start to wash over her. Her Master felt her pussy tighten like a vice around him as her body spasmed with pleasure. Even with the gag still in her mouth, the intensity of the orgasm caused Autom to moan incredibly loud. Seeing his wife in the throes of intense pleasure sent him into a frenzy of pounding motion. As the feeling began to subside and her pussy loosened its grip her Master thrust as deep into her as he could to cum, the tip of his cock hitting Autom's cervix as he exploded inside her. She felt the warmth of his fluid and his cock throbbing deep within her. Autom's senses tingled.

Still inside Autom, her Master lay half over her, both of them panting and sweating from the passionate intensity. Slowly the man stood and gently removed the plug from her ass. He helped Autom into a sitting position, legs over the edge of the bed, and then removed the gag. Her Master knelt like a reverent knight before his beloved goddess gently kissing her sloppy wet pussy as their combined fluids dripped from her onto the bed. Gazing up to Autom's beautiful flushed face from his position he spoke softly, "Thank you my goddess! I love you my amazing wife!"

12