All Comments on 'To Those Who Wait...'

by bloodsimple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Superior literary craftmanship

Occasionally one comes across a story that is both well crafted in terms of its story line and its developmental topography (how the story unfolds with valleys and peaks). To couple that with excellent word-smithery makes it a real delight to read. This is a story that I will save. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bravo con passione!

It's amazing how you establish such a wonderful character in Arturo and his decade of longing in so brief a time. The sex is poignant and hot. Bravo!!!

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely

terrific!!! I love this story. Your whole development of the area, characters, everything was perfect.

I cannot say anything else but thank you, thank you very much.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful...

Your command of language is evident. The story was captivatingly romantic. I want to offer the kind of critical advice I would respect of my own work. "Pussy lips" and "cock" didn't work for me. I was in another world with your words, a magical place that was subtle and elegant. It was like snippets of a porn flick cutting in on grand cinemagraphic masterpiece.

I can tell you have the talent to write graphic and hot sex scenes with beautiful words. I would love to see you try.

C.C. Rider

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Wonderful...

I am in awe of your talent. I hung onto every word and ached for more. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bravo

This is superbly written, extremely appealing to me as someone who enjoys sex and soccer. I am reminded of the writing style of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, one of the great authors of the 20th century. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poetic

I loved the way the story flow. In some instances I felt as if I was reading a poem. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A delicately crafted tale

You write with the discipline of an author who has a long history of being ruthless with paring away the unnecessary and leaving the fine details of what first appears to be a simple sketch. Upon closer inspection, what seems a simple tale proves to be a master's work. I presume that you are a published author or one that should be and hope that you will grace us with more from your pen. The erotic, as some one pointed out before me, read as a poem, or if I may, a lyric, as I could feel the melody and the harmony.

cantdogcantdogalmost 20 years ago
Quality tale

My bowler is off to you.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Beautifully written, a wonderful wonderful tale

Please continue to grace us with your talent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Left me pondering humbly...

Beautiful... truly beautiful. So poignant, so sad, and yet stunning. Thankyou.

empressofrussiaempressofrussiaover 18 years ago
I'm so glad I found this story!

Beautifully written. So well crafted that I felt what was going on without an unnecessary abundance of words. Thank you for sex and football, two of my favourite pastimes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous