To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 05

Story Info
The Submission.
3.9k words
4.75
27.3k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, hot shower, Victoria put on a matching set of underwear -- tiny, sheer, and black. Eddie and Sarah arrived at 9:00 on the dot. Vicky opened the door, and Sarah scowled at her; her arms defiantly crossed over her chest. Obviously, the ultimatum Vicky'd delivered to Eddie earlier that day had worked. Vicky didn't know what he'd told Sarah to get her here, nor did she care.

She examined the pair. Sarah wore a little black dress. Low-cut, it ended about three inches above her knees. She'd accessorized with calf-high black boots, and the choker Vicky'd given her. Vicky pondered what this meant. She acted like she was supremely pissed off to be here, but she'd worn the item. Her long, brunette hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Eddie wore khaki pants, a polo shirt, and loafers. His hair was clean and combed. Vicky had to admit she was reasonably impressed.

Inviting them in, she closed the door, and led the two toward her bedroom. She could feel Eddie's eyes glued to her ass. Her pussy tingled, and she had to concentrate on walking straight. The expression Sarah gave her had set her off, and she was determined to hate fuck that look off her face. As she'd done so often recently, she clicked "record" on the video making program of her laptop.

"I love that outfit, Sarah," Vicky said, turning.

The couple remained silent, and Vicky stepped closer to Sarah.

"I can't wait to see you naked again," she whispered to the younger woman. "But, first we have some business to take care of."

She grabbed Sarah's hair, pulling hard, tilting her head back. Sarah gasped, her arms flailing as she tried to dislodge Vicky's hand. Eddie reached out toward Vicky.

"Sit down, Eddie," Vicky exploded.

He froze, his eyes locked on Sarah's face.

"Right now," Vicky said, her voice now even.

Eddie slunk over to the chair and plopped down. Vicky put the tip of her nose to Sarah's

"If you ever defy me again," she hissed, "I'll send all those videos to everyone at work."

"All of them?" Eddie blurted.

Sarah appeared to be confused. She twisted, trying to see Eddie. Vicky realized he hadn't told Sarah about their earlier rendezvous.

"Did I stutter?" Vicky said, turning her head to glare at Eddie.

He shrunk back into the chair.

"From now on," Vicky growled, "when I call, you're gonna hustle your pretty ass over here to make me cum. Understand?"

As Vicky held her hair, Sarah struggled to nod a fraction of an inch.

"Now, my little fuck doll," Vicky sneered, "get undressed."

She released Sarah, and sauntered to her nightstand. Vicky opened a drawer and pulled out a strapless dildo, a bottle of lubricant, a box of condoms, and a pair of handcuffs. Placing the items on the bed, Vicky glanced at Sarah. The younger woman's eyes were fixed on the latex toy.

"You too, Eddie," she said. "Strip."

They disrobed quickly. Vicky instructed the now naked Sarah to get on the bed. While Vicky removed her own underwear, and crawled on the bed to lie atop the shorter woman, Eddie crept closer.

"You, sit down," Vicky ordered. "You're going to watch for now."

Chastised, he returned to his seat. Vicky kissed Sarah's lips. Her mouth opened and their tongues danced as they wrapped their arms around each other. Sarah dragged her nails over the delicate flesh of Vicky's back, and Vicky sighed. She rocked her hips; pressing herself against Sarah.

"You feel so good," Sarah cooed.

Vicky lifted her head, and gazed into her eyes. Sarah attempted to avoid Vicky's scrutiny, and Vicky put her lips to Sarah's ear.

"My little spaghetti slut," she whispered

Vicky kissed Sarah again. Sarah tried to return it, but Vicky began worming her way downward, wiggling over Sarah's warm flesh, trailing her tongue between her breasts.

"Roll over, baby," Vicky said, rising suddenly.

Sarah complied, and Vicky popped up to straddle her thighs.

"Give me your hands," Vicky ordered, picking up the cuffs.

Looking back over her shoulder, Sarah did as told. Vicky quickly secured her hands. That done, Vicky slapped Sarah's right butt cheek. The sound of her hand striking Sarah's skin filled the room.

"Shit," Sarah cried out.

"You fucking whore," Vicky said. "You didn't think I was going to make you cum first, did you?"

Sarah dared to rub the spot Vicky had hit. Vicky smacked her again, and Sarah yelped.

"No, no," Vicky mocked. "You don't get to cum until I say so."

Her face pressed into the bedspread, Sarah nodded.

"And, if you ever give me that bitch face you had on when I opened the door again," Vicky said as another blow landed, "I'll turn your ass so red, they'll be able to see it from space."

"Please," Sarah whimpered, "I'll do whatever you want. I swear."

Vicky fell forward to speak directly into Sarah's ear.

"I know you will," she taunted.

Eddie coughed nervously, and Vicky focused on him.

"Don't worry, Eddie," she said. "I've got something special planned for you."

"What?" he asked, warily.

"Later," Vicky said, grinning.

She slipped off Sarah.

"Get on your back," she directed.

Vicky crawled up Sarah's body, and knelt astride Sarah's face. Without hesitation, Sarah's tongue darted out to taste Vicky's cunt.

"Yesssss," Vicky murmured as her head fell back. "That's what I want."

She began grinding back and forth; riding Sarah's face. Sarah mumbled something unintelligible, and the vibrations rumbled through Vicky's body. She clawed at Sarah's hair, trying to hold her in place. For several minutes, she kept Sarah's mouth pressed to her pussy; panting for breath as her body quivered. She felt the tightness growing in her lower belly, and she tried to hold on, wanting more and more of Sarah's tongue. Her efforts were unsuccessful.

"I'm gonna cum," she rasped. "Make me cummmm..."

The helpless Sarah couldn't hear Vicky, but felt the older woman's body stiffen, then convulse violently as it collapsed against her face. Fear flashed through her mind as she thought Vicky might smother her.

"Fuuuuck," Vicky groaned as her body fell forward.

Vicky's ass remained up in the air as Sarah -- who could now breathe -- continued lapping at her swollen clit, extending the ecstasy.

"Oh, God, Sarah...," Vicky managed to say, then her words faded away.

She expended the last of her energy reeling to her right; letting her hips drop to the bed. Orgasmic aftershocks rolled through Vicky's body as she muttered incoherent endearments. Sarah flipped over and moved close, sticking out her tongue to lick Vicky's right nipple. It surprised Vicky, and she watched Sarah. Sarah noticed.

"What?" she asked, softly.

Vicky shook her head, as if to say "nothing."

"Can I cum now?" Sarah asked, a sly smirk on her face. "Please."

An electric charge shot through Vicky's pussy.

"I think you've earned a good fucking," she said, pushing herself up.

Vicky picked up the dildo and lube.

"Flip, bitch," Vicky ordered.

While Sarah positioned herself, Vicky tipped the bottle, carefully covering the length of the toy with the viscous goo. Gingerly, she inserted one end into her pussy, seating it securely. Eddie watched her, practically drooling.

"Can I join?" he asked.

"Not yet," Vicky said. "And, keep your hands off your cock, quick draw. I don't want you shooting all over my damned carpet."

Eddie frowned as Vicky forced Sarah's knees apart, spreading her legs wide. Kneeling before her, she guided the latex head to Sarah's lips. Their eyes locked.

"Give it to me," Sarah purred.

Vicky nudged her hips forward, letting the tip penetrate Sarah. Both women gasped as the dildo entered Sarah. Vicky maintained steady pressure, sinking two inches before she stopped, and then pulled back. Advancing again, she went an inch farther, and Sarah wrapped her legs around Vicky.

"That feels so good," Sarah whined.

Vicky tried to go slow, getting the toy wet with Sarah's juices, but Sarah dug her heels into the cheeks of Vicky's ass, pulling her deeper. Vicky took the hint, and began moving faster; thrusting harder.

"Is this what you want?" Vicky groaned. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yessss," Sarah sobbed.

She began pounding herself into Sarah. Inside her own cunt, the toy shifted with each movement, driving her closer and closer to bliss. Vicky squeezed Sarah's breasts, clutching tightly, pinching her flesh as Sarah howled at the mix of pleasure and pain.

"Don't stop," Sarah cried out. "Pleeeeease."

The center nub of the dildo touched Sarah's asshole, and the younger woman jerked furiously. Tremors ran through both women, and they announced their orgasms simultaneously, almost screaming in unison as they convulsed together.

"Cummmmm," Vicky moaned.

She crumpled, and buried her face in Sarah's shoulder. Vicky didn't stop moving, however, rocking her hips even as the climax ripped through her. She slipped her arms under Sarah, and fucked her slowly, almost as if making love to her. Lifting her head, she tenderly kissed Sarah. Sarah opened her mouth, and their tongues met.

Eddie's cock stood at attention, and he ached to touch himself as he watched the two undulate, giving and receiving, again and again. Hopping to his feet, he crossed from the chair to the corner of the bed. The women looked through him as they once more passed the point of no return. They cried out, cumming together for the second time, their bodies shaking uncontrollably.

As they slowly recovered, Vicky trailed her tongue along Sarah's collar bone, and Eddie moved in to kiss Sarah's mouth. Vicky lay her cheek on Sarah's breasts, and watched. It took several minutes, but their breathing slowed, and heart rates approached normal. Sarah mumbled something she couldn't decipher, and Vicky lifted her head.

"Is it my turn?" Eddie asked.

Vicky winked at Sarah.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I don't know," Sarah giggled.

"Come on," Eddie appealed.

"I guess it wouldn't be nice to tease you too much more," Vicky said.

"I think we should put the handcuffs on him first," Sarah said.

Vicky and Eddie gaped at her; Vicky smiling; Eddie in disbelief.

"What..." he began.

"A great idea," Vicky said, finishing the sentence with a laugh.

Eddie shook his head as he stood up.

"If you wanna cum, you get cuffed," Vicky said.

Sarah turned so Vicky could free her.

"Well, Eddie?" she questioned, dangling the steel shackles from her forefinger.

He hesitated. Vicky slipped off the bed, and grabbed Eddie's wrists. His resistance melted as he admired Sarah's naked body. Vicky secured his hands, careful not to close the cuffs too tight.

"Now," Vicky ordered, "lay on the bed."

Eddie flopped on the mattress and scooted up, resting his head on one of Vicky's pillows.

"I want you to show Sarah some of what you learned today," Vicky said.

Shaking his head, he frowned at her.

"What is she talking about?" Sarah asked.

"Didn't he tell you?" Vicky asked, facetiously, knowing he hadn't.

Sarah scrambled off the bed.

"Eddie came over earlier today," Vicky said.

"Why?" Sarah demanded.

"We fucked, and then I taught him how to eat pussy," Vicky revealed.

"God damned bitch," Eddie grumbled.

"Motherfucker," Sarah spat at Eddie.

"I think you'll be pleased," Vicky told her.

"I'm not going to be anything," Sarah seethed.

"Yes, you are, my dear," Vicky said.

Sarah shook her head. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Sit on his face, Sarah," Vicky directed.

"You're crazy," she lamented. "I'm not..."

"I'm not going to tell you again," Vicky said, glaring at her.

Sarah shrugged. She crawled on the bed, moved up to straddle Eddie's face, and put her hands on the headboard. Not wanting to look at him, her eyes fixed on the wall. Vicky sat astride Eddie's chest, and pressed up against Sarah's back.

"Fuck," Sarah shrieked, feeling the dildo wedge between the cheeks of her ass.

"We'll do that again later, baby," Vicky giggled. "First, let's see what Eddie can do."

Sarah wiggled, trying to adjust the positioning of the toy.

"Get to work, Eddie," Vicky said.

Sticking out his tongue, he licked Sarah's wet lips. The young woman's head fell back to Vicky's shoulder. Vicky's hands slipped around her; her right drifted down to rub Sarah's clit, while the left clutched at her right breast. Sarah's body braced, and she cried out.

"That's right baby," Vicky hissed in her ear, "enjoy it."

"Yessss," Sarah whimpered.

"Does it feel good?" Vicky asked.

Sarah nodded vigorously.

"Shove your tongue in there, Eddie," Vicky said, loudly.

For several minutes, Vicky's fingers manipulated Sarah's clit, teasing her. Sarah's hips heaved frantically, shoving her cunt against Eddie's mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," Sarah quaked.

"No," Vicky insisted. "Not yet.

"Pleeeeease," Sarah cried.

"Don't you dare cum, Sarah," Vicky ordered, squeezing Sarah's nipple, nearly making her scream.

"I need to," Sarah pleaded.

Vicky could feel the tension in Sarah's body; as if her entire being was coiled like a spring. She quivered in Vicky's grasp.

"Vicky, please," she begged.

"Eat her pussy, Eddie. Sarah wants to cum," Vicky yelled.

Sarah turned her head and locked eyes with Vicky.

"Cum for me, baby," Vicky said, then kissed her.

Vicky's efforts between Sarah's legs became rougher. Sarah's back bowed, and she screamed as an orgasm exploded inside her, shredding her senses. Vicky's left hand abandoned Sarah's breast and covered her mouth, muffling her cry. Sarah convulsed violently, and Eddie remained trapped beneath her as she squirmed in ecstasy.

Her mind lost in a cloud of bliss, Sarah jabbered indistinctly. Vicky slid down Eddie's body. She supported Sarah as she lay back, and rolled onto her side. The maneuver freed Eddie, and he twisted to watch Sarah as she writhed.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yes, Eddie," Vicky answered for Sarah. "She's cumming."

"She's never cum like that before," he announced.

"I'll bet she hasn't," Vicky scoffed.

Vicky leaned over Sarah, running her hands over the woman's torrid flesh.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

It took a few moments for Sarah to capture the breath she needed to answer.

"That was fucking incredible," she sobbed.

Vicky smiled at her.

"I knew you'd like it," Vicky said. "Sensory overload, wasn't it?"

Sarah nodded, her body still shaking as aftershocks churned through her. As she recovered, Vicky contemplated Eddie's cock. He lay prone on the bed, his hands bound beneath his body, and his four slim inches stood at attention, waving back and forth like a flagpole in a stiff breeze.

"I need to cum, too," he complained.

"Awww, poor Eddie," Vicky baited.

Sarah lifted her head to look at him.

"We should leave you like that until your balls turn blue," she said.

"You were alone with her, too," Eddie tried to reason.

"I was drunk, you asshole," Sarah raged. "I told you that."

Eddie closed his mouth.

"We really should let him cum," Vicky said.

He nodded, trying to avoid Sarah's stare.

"Get up, and 69 with Sarah," Vicky told him.

Sarah began to object, but Vicky silenced her with a slap on her cheek. Sarah sulked.

"On your back, slut," Vicky ordered.

"Why should I make him cum?" Sarah grumbled as she lowered herself to the covers.

Still cuffed, Eddie awkwardly got into position atop Sarah.

"Because I said so," Vicky declared, answering Sarah's question.

Vicky moved around to kneel behind Eddie. He let out a long sigh as Sarah took him in her mouth.

"Go slow, Sarah," Vicky advised. "We don't want him to cum too fast...again."

"Hey," Eddie said, trying to turn toward her.

"Get to work on that pussy," Vicky said.

As he complied, Vicky scooped up the lube and let a dozen drops fall into the crack of his ass. His head rose from between Sarah's legs.

"What the fuck?" he demanded.

"Shut up and eat pussy," Vicky barked.

He hesitated. His mouth opened and he started to speak.

"Eddie, if you use that tongue for anything other than licking Sarah's cunt, I swear to God I'll stick my entire arm up your ass," she shouted.

Sarah's eyes went wide. As Eddie's mouth returned to Sarah's sex, Vicky dragged her right forefinger along Eddie's crack. She spread the lube, working it around his hole. Gingerly, she pressed against his sphincter, and the tip penetrated him. His cheeks clenched.

"Relax, Eddie," she cautioned.

Vicky dribbled a few more beads of the goo on her finger as she slowly worked it deeper into Eddie's ass. Sarah's eyes followed her hand as she began sliding the digit in and out. Eddie grunted and lurched forward, as if trying to avoid letting Vicky go so far.

"Keep still," Vicky said, slapping Eddie's ass.

She sped up, and Eddie moaned as she fingered his asshole. Despite Vicky's order, Eddie continued fidgeting, and Sarah struggled to suck him, his bulk weighing on her, limiting her ability to adjust to his movements. Vicky put her left hand on Eddie's scrotum and massaged gently. She felt his body stiffen, his hole clutching at her finger.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he cried out, lifting his head once more.

"Give it to Sarah," Vicky urged him. "Every fucking drop."

Eddie's body quivered. His sack pulsed in Vicky's hand. Sinking her finger to the last knuckle, Vicky felt his prostate throb as he shot his cum into Sarah's mouth. He bucked again and again, writhing on top of Sarah. She, tiny by comparison, felt crushed, but swallowed his seed as fast as he gave it to her.

"Oh, that's so hot," Vicky groaned.

Vicky's left hand drifted to the dildo still protruding from her pussy. She stroked it hard and fast, wrenching it inside herself, and again she felt the tightness in her belly.

"Motherfucker," she wailed. "I need to cum."

Letting her finger slip from Eddie's ass, she inched closer, guiding the toy toward him.

"Don't stop sucking, Sarah," Vicky ordered. "Make him cum again."

The tapered point of the cock touched his hole, and Eddie recoiled.

"No," he exploded as he tried to scuttle away.

He made it onto his back before Vicky pinned him. Sarah jumped up to help.

"Stay down," Vicky yelled as he tried to rise.

"You're not putting that thing in my ass," he thundered.

"Yes I am," she said, simply.

Sarah giggled as he wrestled with them.

"Sit on his face, Sarah," Vicky said.

She fought to straddle him as he thrashed. Vicky grabbed his balls. Eddie yelped, freezing instantly.

"You're gonna make Sarah cum again while I fuck you. Got it?" she sneered.

He nodded, a grimace on his face. Sarah settled, hovering above his mouth. Vicky released Eddie's testicles, and lifted his legs, bending his knees. The action placed Eddie's virgin ass in the perfect position for Vicky's intended violation.

"At least put more lube on it," Eddie pleaded.

"Sarah, make him shut up," Vicky ordered.

The younger woman spread her knees, lowering herself onto his face. Her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open. Vicky grabbed the lubricant and drizzled a copious amount over Eddie's wrinkled skin. It oozed downward, tickling as it trickled over his asshole. Once more, Vicky gripped her cock, and aimed it at Eddie's puckered hole.

Vicky nudged the dildo inside Eddie, applying steady pressure until the head penetrated. Eddie braced, and -- the toy being twice the thickness of her finger -- Vicky stopped, waiting for him to adjust. She tried to control her own breathing. Every movement shifted her end of the device, and Vicky was already so close -- the power she felt dominating both Sarah and Eddie was an incredible aphrodisiac. Her brain swam in a flood of euphoria, and she was in danger of drowning.

"Yes, eat my pussy," Sarah commanded.

Vicky watched Sarah's hips gyrate as she enjoyed Eddie's tongue. Sarah reached out to touch Eddie's knees. Her right hand slid down his leg and wrapped around his shaft. It was sticky with semen and saliva, and she stroked him gently; her hand gliding along the slick length.

12