To Victoria Go the Spoils Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More," Sarah encouraged. "Fuck his ass, Vicky."

Capturing Sarah's left hand, Vicky brought it to her right breast, and squeezed. Sarah took the hint and pinched Vicky's nipple. Vicky groaned, and her back arched, forcing the dildo deeper into Eddie's ass. He strained, but with Sarah atop him, he could not escape.

"Take that dick," Sarah shouted.

Sarah's hands migrated to her ass. She dragged her nails over her own flesh, then cupped the warm cheeks, and spread them.

"Lick my asshole, Eddie," Sarah demanded.

He had no choice. Sarah gasped as his tongue switched targets.

"You dirty little slut," Vicky cried out, working the last of the artificial phallus into Eddie.

For several moments, she remained still, enjoying the sight of Sarah's chest rising and falling. Vicky realized she couldn't hold out much longer; she needed to cum. Taking hold of Eddie's penis, Vicky jerked him roughly, and slid the latex cock in and out, moving about two inches each way. Each surge forward elicited a muffled "unf" from Eddie. The action jostled the hardware inside Vicky's pussy, driving her toward the climax she desperately desired. Vicky opened her mouth to speak, but Eddie babbled urgently, his body quivering under her. She felt his balls tighten, and warned Sarah with only a second to spare.

His body bucked violently, and a long stream of hot, white cum shot out, landing on Sarah's stomach and his own chest. He fired again, spraying it on Vicky's hand and arm. The next jet splattered on her lower belly. The display pushed Vicky and Sarah over the edge. The two women came within seconds. Convulsing wildly, they fell toward each other. Hugging tightly, they shook, moaning loudly. Their lips and tongues caressing whatever flesh they could find.

The three recovered lazily. Still trembling, Vicky attempted to remove the dildo from Eddie's ass without hurting him. Her hands shook. She concentrated on steadying them, and retreated slowly. Sarah abandoned Eddie's face, stepped off the bed, and ambled toward the bathroom. She returned with two towels, tossing one to Vicky as she used the other to wipe sweat from her face, and Eddie's semen from her body. Vicky did the same before letting the toy slide from her pussy.

Sarah dropped her towel on Eddie. He rotated 90 degrees, and Vicky giggled, realizing he remained handcuffed. She freed him, and he cleaned himself. Vicky and Sarah lay on the bed, the former spooning behind with the latter, as Eddie trudged toward the bathroom. When he returned, he climbed on the bed, positioning himself in front of Sarah.

"Anybody else need a nap?" Vicky sighed.

Sarah nodded, and Vicky kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah," Eddie added.

"I think I'm going to keep both of you," Vicky sighed.

Sarah twisted her neck, trying to look back at Vicky.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"You're gonna be my little fuck boy," Vicky purred.

"I'm not..." he began.

Vicky raised an eyebrow, cutting off his protest.

"When I call, you're going to come running." Vicky said. "Understand?"

His mind whirled, and he quickly realized he had no choice. He deflated.

"Yes," he grumbled.

"Good boy," Vicky said.

Sarah pulled away, and Vicky was about to say something when the younger woman rolled over and kissed her lips. Their mouths parted, and Sarah snuggled with her. Letting her fingers gently rake through Sarah's hair, Victoria smiled. Silently, she mused over how much she'd changed in this one weekend. Until Friday night, she'd been self-conscious, and far too shy to reveal her feelings for Sarah. Less than 48 hours later, she'd blossomed -- transforming after freeing her dominant side -- and realized Sarah and Eddie now belonged to her.

12